[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've finally done it lad!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: (You).jpg (80KB, 464x447px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
80KB, 464x447px
After over a year of searching and being a neet, my times of staying idly at home have all gone.

I've got a job.

I came here to write out this message to say that I am finally leaving this for good. I am no longer one of you guys, and I'm finally on a path to normiedom! I just had a job interview a couple of hours ago and a couple of minutes after I was given the options to start working the next day. Yes! Finally, I'm not a disappointment to my parents and can finally start making money and do something with my life.

All I wanna say is thanks for keeping me company while I was here but it's a bye from me. Hope the best for the rest of you and wish you the best but this guy got a job and career! The only bad thing is that they made me start so abruptly. Like next day after the interview, they hire me?! At least give me time to prepare, jeez.

Anyways, God bless and peace out!
>>
>and a couple of minutes after I was given the options to start working the next day.
Wait what? Is this bait? What country are you from?
>>
>>37386680
It wasn't a couple minutes after more like hours. But I'm in the uk and it's an apprenticeship(that's like a paid internship for you burgers.)
>>
>implying robots don't have jobs and careers

If you're here because you can't get pussy, nothing's gonna change for you my dude.
>>
>>37386754
I was here for more than that. Multiple reasons in fact.
>>
Don't even bother, the game is rigged.
>>
>>37386630
Good goy. Now bring me some of these neetbux, my newly-formed wagie...
>>
>>37386754
>>implying robots don't have jobs and careers
yes vast majority of them indeed doesn't have either of those

not sure if this is bait desu senpai
>>
>>37386802
At least I'm doing something.

>>37386823
Op here and this is not bait. read: >>37386706
>>
>>37386853
Yes of crouse, you're going to do a lot of things, more specifically slaving away your life while I enjoy mine.
I guess I should thank you...
>>
>>37386630
>and I'm finally on a path to normiedom!

This is where people fuck up. Normidom only works if you are at the very top of the foodchain, regular normies are just stepping stones for chad.

I mean its cool that you're gonna be making money, but its so sad when I see guys think they have it all figured out just because they get a gf or a job when that's really just the beginning of the hell of being middle aged, married to someone you like less but the day, and stuck with kids and bills and shit.
>>
>>37386630
People get jobs, lose them, then get them again. Over and over. You'll be be back during your down phase. Faggot.
>>
>>37386944
>married to someone you like less but the day, and stuck with kids and bills and shit

implying you have to marry a fat whore and have kids
>>
>>37386913
>while I enjoy mine
Enjoying a life of poverty? No retirement fund? Accomplishing nothing of value? WTF I wanna become a neet now!
>>
you can tab out any time you like but you can never leave
>>
>>37387044
>Enjoying a life of poverty?
This is the part where you're wrong...
>>
>>37387011

No but you can tell by the way OP thinks that hes the type of dope that would fall into that mess. He can't see the real enemy, he just wants to follow the status quo.
>>
>>37386630
See u tomorrow OP :*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.