[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abused Dog Feels For the First Time Petting Instead of Abusing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 64

File: sds.png (191KB, 309x355px) Image search: [Google]
sds.png
191KB, 309x355px
prepare for the feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3aFfz-2jEY
>>
What if you like the abuse?
>>
>pakistani boy can pop his eyes out of his head

yeah lots of feels...
>>
All I'm hearing is "REEEEEEE REEEEEEE". Wonder if it post on here.
>>
poor thing made me feel feels. animals dont deserve abuse
>>
>>37386534
People who hurt animals deserve to die the most awful death imaginable.

I've seen all kinds of rekt videos of men and women on here...couldn't care less...but animals...that shit just strikes through my soul.
>inb4 some edgelord
Fuck you. You're garbage and you deserve all the shit in life that made you that way.
>>
File: your fucking with me right.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
your fucking with me right.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>37386534
how we do know he was abused?

what if he's just a loud bitchdog?
>>
>>37386534
It's just a stupid dog, I have seen this video a million times, people watch it and feel sad for the dog and then go on with their lives doing the same shit to other people
>>
>>37387944
dogs are literally better than almost all people
>>
>>37387743
>>37387811
Getting triggered by a video of a dog is the normies thing you can do to be honest
>>
>>37387961
They are better than you for certain
You are fucking mentally I'll and are transferring the feelings you should have for people into a stupid fucking dog with 0 awareness of it, the Jew mind control is strong in you why don't you start eating soy and fucking trees aswell?
>>
I rescued a dog that was like this. Her previous owner even shot her in the back with a shotgun. I don't know how the fuck people can be so cruel to creatures that don't know anything other than unconditional love and loyalty. It's disgusting.
>>
>>37387999
having a dog is better than having a gf desu
>>
>>37387961
If you don't agree with this post, YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT!
>>
>>37387997
I'm constantly reliving my abuse, there isn't a second in the day when that shit isn't in my head, I don't need a stupid video of a stupid fucking dog for it
Who cares? It's a dog, a fucking dog there is nothing special about it, a couple months he will be fine and will forget any of that ever happened that's how stupid dogs are
You could beat the shit out of a dog and cripple him and he would be fine a week later dragging himself around and playing with a ball instead of dropping to the floor and waiting to die
I am supposed to emapthise with that?
>>
File: 1494305205502.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494305205502.png
976KB, 848x1080px
>all the edgy normie animal abuse chads in every pet thread

I think people need a license to have a pet between my parents and people living around me none of them should have the right.
>>
>>37388031
Because you are so fucking cynical you would rather have a pooping machine around you than someone who can actually understand what you say when you speak
>>
>>37388055
>there is nothing special about it, a couple months he will be fine and will forget any of that ever happened
t. ur dad lmao
>>
>>37387999
>that sentence
Wow Donald Trump really is speaking to you. I didn't give him enough credit.
>>
File: vohyack.jpg (35KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
vohyack.jpg
35KB, 350x304px
Poor doggo. I hope he recovered.

>>37387961
this tbqh
>>
>>37388100
Except I'm obviously. Not fine at all
>>
>>37387944

Aww poor baby, how many times did your mother tie you to a fence and beat you?

Do you still have sexual fantasies about it?
>>
>>37387964

i am not getting triggered. its just crushing to see innocent animal suffer
>>
>>37388129
neither is the dog dumb shit
>>
>>37388117
Something like 70% of people say they would rather save a dog than a toddler and this is supposedly fine and a sing of a healthy society?
>>
>>37388153
He will be in a week
Dogs a simple like that, like a plant. You can mess a plant really badly, as long as it's not death you can probably fix it back with little effort
>>
>>37388055

>I am supposed to empathise with that?

You are empathising a lot with it actually. The fact that it reminds you of your abuse is pretty much the dictionary definition of empathise.
>>
>>37388153
the dog got help unlike anon. He's stuck with us which has most likely a detrimental effect
>>
>>37388144
She used a belt and no, funny enough I have 0 fantasies and I hate entitled mother's probably because I imagine how bad they can be to their kids when nobody is watching, I don't trust them, hell I don't trust anyone
>>
File: 1481520754501.jpg (42KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481520754501.jpg
42KB, 225x225px
>>37388235
nobody cares you edgy piece of shit 99% of the time people who are abused deserve it, just look at your posts. Atleast the dog didn't deserve it.
>>
>>37388145
What does innocent even mean? All animals are innocent, how is being innocent good when it just means you have 0 accountability?
>>
>>37388055
go make your own thread you stupid double nigger
>>
>>37386534
Dogs literally blow ass. Worst kind of pets. Loud, noisy, 100% dependant, territorial af.
Anyway I feel sad af for that poor assblower.
>>
>>37387961
That's ridiculous. You're just bitter and lack any sort of understanding of how brutal and shitty nature is.
>>
>>37388199
It doesn't especifically remind me of my abuse, I'm just thinking of it all the time.
Yesterday I went for a long walk and started thinking and like an hour into it I started remembering things and I got really fucking mad and it was just me alone in a neutral place with nothing to trigger any sorth of emotional response, it was just me thinking about crap Wich lead me to think about abusive people
>>
>>37388235

It's a shame she didn't beat you to death.
>>
ITT: virgins angry at girls not having sex with them compare their 'pain' to that of a small animal being beaten half to death by another animal more than four times its size
>>
Let's talk about shitbulls instead.
How can one dog be so dangerous and so dumb?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ
>vid related
>>
>>37388234
There isn't such a thing as help, help is pretty borderline impossible.
Sure small problems get help, when was the last time anyone helped you in any significant way? That only happens in the movies
>>
>>37388342
please see a therapist before you shoot up a school
>>
>>37388326
Pitbulls are actually really smart and friendly dogs that get forced to be viscous by most of their owners.
>>
>>37386534
I haven't cried in 4 years but that sure got me close. Animals get me in the feels.
>>
>>37386534
why wasn't it biting her at first?
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (23KB, 268x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
23KB, 268x522px
>>37386534
>caring about animals
What a softy, how pathetic.
>>
>>37388375
pitbulls are a funny breed, sometimes they just go with the flow and others scare you stiff
>>
>>37388260
What makes you deserve abuse?
I had a dog steal an entire barbecue once that was meant to feed my family
The dog knew it was wrong that's why he hid afterwards and when my dad called him he had his head low and his tail tucked between his legs
Does that dog deserve abuse?
>>
File: 1496184211592.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1496184211592.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
>>37388375
No they aren't. pls stop the bull.
Pitbulls were bred to be violent and aggressive. They were also bred not to respond to pain.

Don't be another tragedy.
>>
>>37388420
True yes, but you should blame the people who breed them. They were bred to be fighting dogs and nothing else.
>>
>>37388196
Well... we could probably say the same about a baby or some other simple minded things like some people
>>
>>37388515
Kek, Its not like they are breed to be bad, being 'evil' is in their genes already. They deserve annihilation
>>
>>37388264
Innocent is other word for stupid
>>
>>37386579
How do I keep that shit from popping up holy hell
>>
File: ishiggy diggy bait.gif (1MB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggy diggy bait.gif
1MB, 400x280px
>>37387811
>IF YOU HURT ANIMALS YOURE A HORRIBLE BAD PERSON
>eats meat

You're like a feminist who wants equal rights and wants to castrate all men
>>
>>37388375
Some dogs are bred to be killers. Pitpulls are one of those dogs.

Dogs like jack russells can be "snappy" because they were bred to hunt.

"Friendly" breeds are the breeds that have not had a lot of selective breeding for aggressive purposes. Such as border collies and retrievers.

Sure, most pitbulls probably are friendly. But you can't deny that they are inherently more likely to be aggressive than some other breeds.
>>
>>37388682
One thing is torture something and killing them mercifully
>>
>>37388759
>killing them mercifully
>he doesn't know
>>
File: 1495821695885.jpg (21KB, 372x331px) Image search: [Google]
1495821695885.jpg
21KB, 372x331px
>>37387961
not sure if serious but still have a (You)
>>
>>37388759
>KILLING THEM MERCIFULLY
Come on now nigga. Don't be so gullible. What the fuck do you think happens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y82jTI3BqRM
>>
>>37388682
Buying beef at a grocery store and kicking your dog are two different things.
>>
File: ah ha ha ha.jpg (14KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
ah ha ha ha.jpg
14KB, 276x280px
>>37388759
>livestock animals are killed mercifully
>>
>>37388886
>Buying beef at a grocery store and kicking your dog are two different things.
duh

When you buy beef, you cause a cow to live a horrible life and have a horrible death. When you kick your dog, your dog is in pain for a few minutes.
>>
>>37387964
You are caught up in these imaginary images of things, your perceived position on a perceived normalcy scale, rather than removing yourself from a situation and asking yourself how you would truly like to act.
>>
>>37387961
I can see where you are coming from(fucking obviously) but these people you don't like, are they not capable of change? Would you have agreed with every person you have ever liked? Surely at least once they were not to your liking? Imagine a horror movie. You have a jerk and a dog. You applaud when the jerk dies, but what if he changed for the better? Think of that person like Asuka
>>
>>37388914
I'm not the one killing the cow you stupid nigger. Out of here with this nonsense.
>>
>>37388055
Patently untrue. Also I'm sorry no one cares about you. Maybe someone does. I hope you find someone. You can be worthy of it
>>
>>37388914
Buddy, I don't know about other places, but here in Texas the cattle that are slaughtered live good lives and have almost painless deaths. They're as humane as possible.
>>
>>37388771
At my grampa's farm we used one of these things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr00arV2XIw
>>
>>37389013
>if i pay someone to kill an animal, then i am not the one responsible
Okay. If I pay someone to kill a person, then I won't be charged with any crimes, will I?
>>
>>37388914
So are you pretending to be retarded or are you actually retarded?
>>
>>37389036
>I HAVE MY ONE ANECDOTE. THAT MEANS THAT ANIMALS ARE TREATED NICELY EVERYWHERE
So what? 99% of the animals that go into making meat are not treated nicely, and do not have "almost painless" deaths.

You bringing up your one anecdote doesn't mean anything.

I could say that killing dogs is okay, because here in Texas the dogs that are killed live good lives and have almost painless deaths. See how meaningless my anecdote is?
>>
>>37389055
Responsibility is different then being the one killing the cow so your analogy falls apart.
>kick and beat shit out of dog
>buy meat from store
This is what we're talking about. Autistic vegans, I swear. Not even once.
>>
File: 1443487549610.jpg (56KB, 926x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443487549610.jpg
56KB, 926x960px
>>37389061
>UR RETARDED CUS I SAID SO
>>
>>37387811
You're a fucking irrational retard, animals are worth less than people, their suffering is to be avoided but people like you that put animals above people deserve a bloody beating.
>>
>>37389098
But you paid someone to kill the animal, numbnuts.

If I kill a cow, or pay someone else to do it, the end effect is the same. A cow died because of my actions. Just because you add a middle-man does not mean that your actions did not cause the cow to die.

Hitler didn't actually kill any Jews, yet people "claim" he killed around ten million of them. I doubt Hitler personally put 10,000,000 Jews into the showers... SO THAT MEANS HE DIDNT KILL THEM HAHA RIGHT?

DUHH OSAMA BIN LADEN DIDNT DO 9/11! HE JUST MADE OTHER PEOPLE DO IT

You fucking idiot

And who said I am vegan? Do you need to be vegan to understand that these animals do not live nice lives?
>>
>>37389055
>>37389161
I'm curious what is your opinion on hunting? Is it wrong to hunt animals with no natural predators for food, pelts, and to prevent their populations from booming?
>>
>>37387961
this is incredibly dumb. I have lived a life of nothing but scorn. Dogs are not objectively better than almost all people. You dont know all people, and you dont know all dogs. Typical robot shit, you can deal with a grey world.

by the way, how the fuck do you define better? Something that doesn't make you feel bad? Why are you so special that all of us need to hear about what might be better. Shut the fuck up already, stupid.
>>
>>37388314
honestly whatever, stop talking about yourself
>>
File: 1496161108836f.png (525KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1496161108836f.png
525KB, 654x539px
>>37389175
>Typical robot shit, you can deal with a grey world.
Even that which appears blackest in this world, is only; truly a midnight grey
>>
>>37389161
>And who said I am vegan? Do you need to be vegan to understand that these animals do not live nice lives?

So you are just a retard who can't tell the difference between an animal we use for food and an animal we keep as a pet.
>>
>>37389170
I've never really thought about hunting. I don't really care. I don't live in a rural area. No one I know hunts. I've never really established an opinion.
>>
>>37389118
>this

name another species that made it to the moon?

I don't condone cruelty to any organism with a brain bigger than a jellybean, but putting an animal on a moral pedestal is retarded.
>>
>>37389214
>IT'S OKAY TO MAKE AN ANIMAL SUFFER IF WE EAT IT, AND IF THEY ARE NOT PETS
So does that mean I can buy a dog, torture it to death, eat it, and you won't have a problem with that?

After-all, the dog would be my food, and it would certainly not be my pet.

How about people? Can I kill a person and eat them? They'll be my food, and they won't be my pet.

I'd meet your asinine criteria in both instances.
>>
>>37389220
Well a lot of vegans/anti-factory farming are anti hunting, but when you don't hunt other animals and humans can end up suffering.

The Grizzly bear population has tripled because anti-hunting laws were put in place. Now there's very dangerous bears in peoples backyards.

Also factory farming has allowed poor people to cook for their families. A mother cooking for her son some abused chicken pumped with hormones is still better than her buying him mcdonalds.
>>
>>37389210
*sheaths katana and walks into the midnight grey*
>>
File: razor sharp .jpg (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
razor sharp .jpg
76KB, 900x900px
>>37389175
>i have lived a life of nothing but scorn
>>
>>37389284
>when you don't hunt other animals and humans can end up suffering.
That's why I don't have an opinion on it.

>A mother cooking for her son some abused chicken pumped with hormones is still better than her buying him mcdonalds.
That doesn't mean that torturing a chicken is morally okay, though. Because she could feed her son some vegetables which would be cheaper, better for her son, and not cause a chicken to die horribly.
>>
>>37389362
Most people can't walk the moral road. Even most martyrs stray.
And that mother may want to bond with her family over some delicious factory farm chicken. She might want to bring them the joy of a homecooked meal. It is her way of providing the best nourishment she can for her family and providing them with love.

You'll understand the appeal of factory farming if you've ever bought a whole organic chicken.
>>
>>37389324
u got me gud
>>
>>37389484
>Most people can't walk the moral road
Most can't even talk it, if this thread is anything to go by. Look at all the idiots here who try to justify killing animals because "LMAO IM NOT THE ONE DOING IT. SOME MEXICAN IN A SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS THE ONE WHO KILLS IT SO THAT MEANS I AM ABSOLVED OF GUILT", and "BUT KILLING ANIMALS THAT ARE NOT MY PETS IS OKAY".

>And that mother may want to bond with her family over some delicious factory farm chicken
That doesn't make it okay. What if she wants to bond with her family over some delicious murdered humans? If you make an exception to torturing a chicken if a mother wants to bond with her kids, then would you not also make an exception to torturing a person if a mother wants to bond with her kids?

>It is her way of providing the best nourishment she can for her family and providing them with love.
Or she could provide them some vegetables that would give them even better nourishment. And provide them with love. What shows love more? "here have something that will give you a heart attack", or "here have something that will not give you a heart attack"?
>>
>>37388163
Anon's better than a dog memory I guess.
>>
>>37389588
>That doesn't make it okay. What if she wants to bond with her family over some delicious murdered humans? If you make an exception to torturing a chicken if a mother wants to bond with her kids, then would you not also make an exception to torturing a person if a mother wants to bond with her kids?
Your main issue is that you view animals on an equivalent to humans. We are omnivores. A human at the bottom line is also an animal. Just because eating factory farmed chicken is wrong doesn't remove our instincts to eat meat.

Grizzly bears will eat their cubs during the winter if they feel hungry. Are logic and are rationality are counterbalanced by our natural instinct. And most are too attached to meat to abandon it.

I'd prefer not to eat factory farmed meat but I will because their torture and their deaths do not disturb me enough to stop eating it. Maybe that makes me a cold as a Grizzly who eats their cubs. IDK
>Or she could provide them some vegetables that would give them even better nourishment. And provide them with love. What shows love more? "here have something that will give you a heart attack", or "here have something that will not give you a heart attack"?
Chicken isn't likely to give them heart attacks, unless it's fried. And you'd have to eat red meat for years and have bad genetics in order to get a heart attack from red meat.

Also you should understand that meat is very delicious, it's often the centerpiece of the meal. There are meals they can make without meat, but that instinct to eat meat is something that most humans do not lose.
>>
>>37386534
>those normies who think anyone who hits a dog should be put to death

LOL and they all think they are good people.
>>
>>37389813
>you view animals on an equivalent to humans
Do I? What makes you say that?

>We are omnivores
Anatomically, we are herbivores

>A human at the bottom line is also an animal
I agree.

>Just because eating factory farmed chicken is wrong doesn't remove our instincts to eat meat.
What instincts to eat meat? We don't have instincts to eat meat. Does seeing a deer make you salivate?

>Are logic and are rationality are counterbalanced by our natural instinct
What natural instinct? If eating meat was so "instinctive", then veggie burgers would taste repulsive 100% of the time, and be distinguishable from real meat. I've personally eaten many veggie burgers without knowing they were veggie burgers. Clearly there is nothing inherent in us that makes us crave meat and have disdain for meat substitutes.

>I'd prefer not to eat factory farmed meat but I will because their torture and their deaths do not disturb me enough to stop eating it
Their deaths do not disturb you because you do not witness it. I do not care for the nigger that picks my coffee beans, because I do not see the life he lives. I do not care for the chinese children who make my clothes, because I do not see them. And I do not care for the animals I eat, because I do not see them.

>Also you should understand that meat is very delicious
Humans are unable to taste meat. ACTUAL anatomical omnivores and carnivores can truly "taste" meat. They can taste amino acids in the meat. That is why a cat will not eat a veggie meat substitute -- they can taste it. What you "taste" when you eat meat is largely texture and consistency. Meat itself has very little "flavor" to humans.
>>
File: A6qQrIx.jpg (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
A6qQrIx.jpg
112KB, 500x750px
>>37389813
>but that instinct to eat meat is something that most humans do not lose.
You are confusing instinct with habit. Instinct is inherent and unchanging. Think of a straight man witnessing a pretty woman. No matter what life that man has lived, he will see pic related and think "GOD ID LOVE TO FUCK THAT". Doesn't matter if he's a virgin who has never seen a girl before, or if he slays pussy daily. Something is "hardwired" in him to make him want to stick his dick in this.

Conversely, people who have been raised on a vegan diet supposedly have no desire to eat meat. They have never built up a meat-eating habit. Thus, the desire to eat meat is purely habitual -- not instinctive.

If you think that eating meat is instinctive, then I could just as easily argue that posting on r9k is instinctive.
>>
>>37389588
The world is so interconnected now that doing pretty much anything is morally wrong you dumb fucker. It's a complete waste of time caring.
>>
File: 1495864587394.png (30KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
1495864587394.png
30KB, 200x282px
>>37390027
Was just passing by and saw this.
>>
>>37390043
>WHY BOTHER TRYING TO MAKE OTHER'S LIVES BETTER? WE CAUSE HARM NO MATTER WHAT WE DO
I agree. That is why I am in favor of legalizing murder. It's a complete waste of time caring. No matter what we do, it'll be morally wrong either way.

See how stupid you sound?
>>
>>37386579
why am i seeing this also
>>
File: 1355176078846.jpg (55KB, 437x655px) Image search: [Google]
1355176078846.jpg
55KB, 437x655px
>>37389813
>HYUMANS ARE ANIMALS TO SO DAT MEANS ITS OKAY TO INDULGE IN ANIMALISTIC INSTINCTS D:<
you fucking idiot

you cant justify hurting others by saying "MUH INSTINCTS".

We have a stronger instinct to kill each other, than we do to kill animals. People have been murdering each other far longer than they have been eating chicken.

does that mean i can go outside and kill people because "MUH INSTINCTS THO"? you idiot
>>
File: 1494365635304.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494365635304.png
61KB, 500x375px
DAILY REMINDER
that dogs are essentially /r9k/ of animal world

>misplaced sense of superiority (attacking cats etc)
>cucked (unquestionable loyalty to their master, who is fucking literal qts and caring more about other people then them = symbolised by loyalty to their crush who is fucking chads and only cares about her friends)
>doomed to genetic disappearance = house pet dogs get castrated and will never procreate, much like robots that will never have offspring and are pretty much castrated in methaporical sense
>>
>>37386534

>projecting this hard over a fucking dog
>>
>>37386534
There is a part around 56 seconds where he just stops barking and starts whimpering and it's the saddest thing I have ever seen.
>>
>>37388286
Thats 'coz dogs lovevthe salts in a huma skin show him a finger he will lick show your ass he will lick it

The other day i gave him a piece of spicy meat he didnt like it then i add some salt he licked it and ate it

Dogs are just addicted to salty shit literally.
>>
>>37388326

That horse fucked him pretty good.
>>
>>37389055
you mean
>if I pay someone to kill an animal when they were always going to kill the animal and will always kill more animals because it's how they make their living and the majority of the human population demands the fruits of their labor
I'll just stop using water and my car and tomorrow global warming will be gone!
>>
>>37390378
If you stop buying meat, the store sells less. When the store sells less, the store buys less. When the store buys less, the farmers produce less. It's called "supply and demand". You should have learnt about it in school.

>I'll just stop using water and my car and tomorrow global warming will be gone!
If you stop using your car, then you will make a 1-cars-difference towards reducing global warming.

What is your point? That because you won't PERSONALLY be able to reform the world, why should you contribute? Your actions have repercussions in proportion to how much of an impact you can make. Idiot.

If we followed your line of reasoning, we would legalize murder. After-all, making murder illegal doesn't stop all murders from happening, so why bother stopping any at all? RIGHT? Just like if you stop eating meat you won't stop all animals from dying, so why bother stopping any at all?

u fuken idiot
>>
>>37388879
oh yeah so terrible, a bunch of stupid cows being fattened and killed? big news asshole those animals would be extint whithout us. And yes slice a throat its pretty merciful and efficient
>>
>>37388023
lol

originally'd
>>
>>37387811
I don't care about the people or animals, get on my level faggot
>>
File: hari_poruta.png (107KB, 792x620px) Image search: [Google]
hari_poruta.png
107KB, 792x620px
Normies are stupid hypocrites
>aww poor doggo, no animal deserves to be abused
>lol but vegans are so dumb eat a burger you faggot
>>
>>37390488
hahaha don't know why I'm arguing honestly I'm too detached to care for any life I don't have to personally take and couldn't prevent anyways
>>
man i wanna rescue a doggo like this
>>
>>37390531
>stupid cows
Cows aren't stupid. At least, not any more stupid than any other animal.

>big news asshole those animals would be extint whithout us
So what? Does that mean it's okay to torture and kill them? Is extinction really so bad? Do you care if cows go extinct? I don't. Do you think the cows care if their species goes extinct? I don't think they do. No one cares if cows go extinct, so why are you using that to defend killing them?

>And yes slice a throat its pretty merciful and efficient
I dunno, man. I've seen a lot of cartel and ISIS videos, and it doesn't look very merciful. I would say it's one of the most painful ways to die.

https://goregrish.com/video/66/mexican-chainsaw-beheading
http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-video-the-making-of-illusion-iraqi-army-soldiers-shia-shiite-eid-al-adha-meat-hook-execution-throat-slitting-full-uncensored-youtube-video-download-mp4/

Do you think those guys felt they had a merciful death? They died very quickly, but you can quite clearly see how painful that was. REAL MERCIFUL, RIGHT?
>>
>>37389284
It's a meme, deer population are kept artificially high for hunters, they literally clear and maintain land to allow more deer to breed, the increase deer population leads to an increase in predator population.

Not saying pest species aren't a thing, but in many ways it bullshit to say hunters are fixing a problem that the hunting industry started in the first place.
>>
>>37390665
>hahaha don't know why I'm arguing honestly I'm too detached to care for any life I don't have to personally take
I agree. That's why I still eat meat. If I did care enough, I would go vegan. But I don't.

>and couldn't prevent anyways
Well.. eat meat if you want, but don't act like you couldn't prevent these animal deaths. You could. Quite easily. You just choose not to because of apathy.
>>
>want to see cute pupper being happy
>PAKISTANA BOYS EYES COME OUT OF HIS HEAD HOLY SHIT
>SOME SICK SHOT ON HORSES LEG CHEKC THIS OUT
fuck jewtube
>>
File: franco.jpg (12KB, 175x179px) Image search: [Google]
franco.jpg
12KB, 175x179px
>>37390531
>THE KILLING OF THE ANIMAL IS THE WORST PART. IT'S NOT THE HORRENDOUS LIVING CONDITIONS OR LIFE-LONG ABUSE
you fuken retard
>>
>>37390733
no
I could, at best, put MEGA CORP BEEF KILLERS CORP out of business by buying 10000 less animal products over the course of my entire lifetime and thus cause those cattle left in the closing factory to be slaughtered quicker or sent off to be slaughtered somewhere else.
I'm unfortunately still not enough of a market to completely remove demand by withholding my money.
But, where possible, I do prefer avoiding meat, honestly. Sorry for my dumb argument
>>
>>37390531
>cows would be extinct if we didn't eat them
No they wouldn't
>>
>>37390838
>and thus cause those cattle left in the closing factory to be slaughtered quicker or sent off to be slaughtered somewhere else.
Well, it doesn't quite work like that. It's not like a lifetime of veganism is felt by meat and dairy companies at one specific time. It's much more gradual than that. What actually happens is you slow the growth (and speed the descent) of the industry by not supporting them. For every pound of meat you DON'T buy, these companies need to sell. It puts strain on the industry, cuts their profits, and stops expansion.

And even if your scenario was accurate, it is better for the company to go under and cease to perpetually produce cows that live horrible lives. If a few cows must die in order to save other cows from the same fate, then so be it.

>I'm unfortunately still not enough of a market to completely remove demand by withholding my money.
Of course. You are just one person. But you can make a one-person's difference. No matter what you do, animals will still die. But you are perfectly capable of stopping your share of animal deaths.

>Sorry for my dumb argument
It's better than most I've seen in this thread.
>>
>>37390117
>does that mean i can go outside and kill people because "MUH INSTINCTS THO"? you idiot
In a situation where it's kill or die, yes.
Stop thinking with your emotions so much
>People have been murdering each other far longer than they have been eating chicken.
If you replaced "Chicken" with "animals" do you think that would still be true? I'm pretty sure it was occurring at the same period.

We are hunters and gatherers and that's because we are mostly related to chimps.
>>
File: 1495527525537.gif (549KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
1495527525537.gif
549KB, 400x287px
>>37390117
>DYUUUUUUU IDIART!
>>
>>37390702
retard, really?
> Is extinction really so bad? Do you care if cows go extinct?
why would cows care about dying??
animals arent self-conscious thats why we kill animals
you cant compare a fully developed human being with a cow
if you cant understand that... you should think about sterilize yourself
>>
>>37391080
>In a situation where it's kill or die, yes.
But you said it's okay to kill animals because of "INSTINCTS". Does that mean when you eat meat, you're in a "kill or die" situation?

>Stop thinking with your emotions so much
I'm not. I'm just pointing out how stupid you are.

>If you replaced "Chicken" with "animals" do you think that would still be true?
Yes.

>I'm pretty sure it was occurring at the same period.
Okay. Even if that is the case, that means that killing animals is just as instinctive as murder.

>We are hunters and gatherers and that's because we are mostly related to chimps.
So what? We're also murderers, rapists, and thieves.
>>
>>37390965
Yeah I don't know why I was going so hard on the no-difference thing. I try to save water and gas and all that shit even if other people don't, it should be the same with meat.
Well thanks for the argument honestly, I'd never really considered having an impact on animal lives before with meat, it's just so natural (and sometimes too delicious)
>>
>>37391133
>why would cows care about dying??
Because they avoid it at all costs. Doesn't take a genius to work that one out.

>animals arent self-conscious thats why we kill animals
So does that mean you have no problem with killing dogs, or mentally disabled people?

>you cant compare a fully developed human being with a cow
Sure I can. I already have.
>>
File: 1495291367177.png (473KB, 634x725px) Image search: [Google]
1495291367177.png
473KB, 634x725px
>>37390027
The problem with your argument is that plants weren't high enough in protein to sustain life at the dawn of mankind.

Even a baby surviving off a vegan mothers milk is likely to die.

Veganism is about as natural as human's driving cars. It only works because humanity has reached a point where it can access enough protein via a vegan diet to survive.

Eating meat is very instinctive in fact even in the modern day a baby being fed an all vegan diet is likely to die or have very poor health.
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/
>>
>>37390842
they cannot defend themselves???
have you ever seen a "wild cow"??
do you know something called "evolution"?
>>
File: 1495110152013.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495110152013.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
>>37391155
>So what? We're also murderers, rapists, and thieves.
There are murderers, rapists, and theives within the animal kingdom.

>Stop thinking with your emotions so much
I'm not. I'm just pointing out how stupid you are.
You are thinking with emotions, your conflating killing an animal for nutrients with killing one purely for enjoyment.

I don't know why you think veganism is so natural because it isn't. It only exist because humanity has reached a point where it can access enough protein through vegetables.
>>
>>37391202
>The problem with your argument is that plants weren't high enough in protein to sustain life at the dawn of mankind
Weren't they? They did just fine for other anatomically herbivorous animals, didn't they?

>Even a baby surviving off a vegan mothers milk is likely to die
Why's that?

>Veganism is about as natural as human's driving cars. It only works because humanity has reached a point where it can access enough protein via a vegan diet to survive.
What's all of this talk about protein? You need barely and protein, and plants have plenty of it. And why would humanity need to "reach a certain point" in order to access fruit? Fruits were around before humans ever were.

>Eating meat is very instinctive
No it's not. I have pointed out why it's not. Tell me how it is.

>even in the modern day a baby being fed an all vegan diet is likely to die or have very poor health.
Got a source for that? Your anecdote means fuck all. I can find plenty of anecdotes of meat-eater mothers breastfeeding their kids, and their kids dying. But that carries no weight, just like your anecdote carries no weight.
>>
>>37391276
Killing for amusement is arguably better, you're killing for a higher purpose, not base instinct such as hunger, it implies a certain level of intelligence and spiritual awareness.
>>
>>37391270
>they cannot defend themselves???
Sure they can. You seen a bull fight? I'm pretty sure that bull would win any fight out in the wild except maybe against a big lion.

>have you ever seen a "wild cow"??
No. What does that matter? I've also never seen a wild dog, but I'm pretty certain that most dogs would fare quite well in the wild.

>do you know something called "evolution"?
I sure do.
>>
>>37391276
The average human could always get enough protein through vegetables, the average man in ye olden days was 5'2 and weighed around 100lbs

ancient man was small af.

To feed my 6'1 215lb ass not quite. The average caveman only needed like 1200 calories to survive, thats like cheeseburger and some fries.
>>
So like 50% of /r9k/ likes the dog and is happy for it and 50% thinks it's just a dumb animal?

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised by the empathy considering it's a major reason why autistic people have difficulty in society
>>
>>37391292
to argue with someone like you is like talking to a cow.
come back when you learn some basic biology kid
>>
>>37391276
>There are murderers, rapists, and theives within the animal kingdom
I know. What's your point? My point is that saying "WE'RE HUNTER GATHERERS, THAT MEANS WE CAN TORTURE ANIMALS" is moot. Because we are also murderous rapist thieves. Does that mean we can murder, rape, and steal? No.

>your conflating killing an animal for nutrients with killing one purely for enjoyment.
It is purely enjoyment, idiot. What do you get from meat? What "nutrients" are you on about?

Even if you DID get nutrients from it, how is that a justification? You also get nutrients from humans. Did you know that the human body contains every nutrient the human body needs to survive? It's true! So that means, according to you, killing humans is okay, right? WE NEED DEM NUTRENTS!

>I don't know why you think veganism is so natural because it isn't
But it is. We are anatomically herbivorous. We have a herbivore's body.

>It only exist because humanity has reached a point where it can access enough protein through vegetables.
So how do chimps do it? Chimps are primarily herbivorous. Where do they access enough protein from?
>>
>>37391392
for people like you abortion exist.
please kill yourself
>>
>>37391376
You're a fucking idiot. You didn't attack my argument, you just did an ad hominem. You fuken idiot

>come back when you learn some basic biology kid
What makes you think I don't know basic biology? You're the idiot who thinks that humans have to reach a "certain point" to get enough protein from plants (lol???)

You need to learn some basic biology, some basic nutrition, and some basic botany.
>>
File: 14945579498787.jpg (21KB, 291x258px) Image search: [Google]
14945579498787.jpg
21KB, 291x258px
>>37390009
>>37391319
>What instincts to eat meat?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/?utm_term=.4ca672e997cb

Again, there's so many examples of this. Veganism is okay if your an adult and know how what your body requires. But to raise a kid on it is borderline cruel.

It's hard for a kid to get the same nutrition through only vegetables.
>>37391392
>It is purely enjoyment, idiot. What do you get from meat? What "nutrients" are you on about?
This is unrelated but I heard a vegan diet made people happier, and meat brought out aggression. I don't know why when I usually argue vegans they seem so upset.

I guess I'm a chill meat-eater
>>
>>37391426
>for people like you abortion exist.
what the fuck are you on about? That sentence doesn't even make sense.

>please kill yourself
Why would I do that? I feel pretty good about myself for being able to write a sentence that actually makes sense.
>>
>>37387944
>>37387964
>>37387999
>>37388055
>>37388286
>>37388304
>>37388836
>>37389958
>>37390121
>>37390623

t. non-white subhumans

even a rabid dog is worth more than your entire shitskin race
>>
>>37391319
Sustaining life (sating hunger) is a higher purpose morally than mere enjoyment.
>>
>>37386534

Poor little guy.

Dogs are so ridiculously simple - you give them a pet, treat them well, and they'll tag along for life.

I doubt they can feel affection the same way as people, but I think their appeal lies in their simplicity. Nobody has ever had a dog call them a faggot or push them out of a lunch line.
>>
>>37391392
>So how do chimps do it? Chimps are primarily herbivorous. Where do they access enough protein from?
they kill birds and eat their eggs, eat insects and other primates, even their Fleas
you are a supreme retard
>>
>>37391459
>Again, there's so many examples of this.
I agree.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/babies/mothers-guilt-if-i-had-given-him-one-bottle-he-would-still-be-alive/news-story/ba33da2da3ca17ae1ee5d5754bf568b1

See? I have proven you wrong with an anecdote! HA HA HA. She ate meat, breastfed her kid, and the kid died. I win! Your piss-poor anecdotes mean diddly-squat. Just because some shit parent happens to be vegan, does not mean a vegan diet is unhealthy.

>But to raise a kid on it is borderline cruel.
And why is that? The American Dietetics Association have said that vegan diets are suitable for all stages of life, from pregnancy to athletes.

>I don't know why when I usually argue vegans they seem so upset.
Probably because you come out with dumb shit like weak anecdotes, and literally make shit up. That would get anyone's back up, vegan or not.
>>
>>37391459
>>37391459
That article your citing is dumb, as it accounts for nothing other than veganism, even a shitty news ORG like the young turks who also reported on it, pointed out how incomplete it was.

Doesnt account for how much he was eating, or waht types of food, just "vegan".
>>
File: 1492350945758 - Copy.png (61KB, 175x161px) Image search: [Google]
1492350945758 - Copy.png
61KB, 175x161px
>>37391319
>Killing for amusement is arguably better, you're killing for a higher purpose, not base instinct such as hunger, it implies a certain level of intelligence and spiritual awareness.
Vegan being so irrational he unintentionally argues in favor of factory farming over organic.
>>
>>37391535
>they kill birds and eat their eggs, eat insects and other primates, even their Fleas
Yet 99% of their diet consists of plants. Are you telling me that the 1% of their diet that isn't herbivorous makes up 100% of the proteens they get?

>you are a supreme retard
And why is that? You're the guy who thinks that plants don't have protein.
>>
>>37391516
Nah, all living things eat, even germs and bugs, not all things can enjoy the screams of a goat as you flay its flesh from its body.
>>
>>37391556
I can keep throwing them out.
Again many such cases of vegan diets failing.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/09/12/492433069/can-a-vegan-diet-give-you-all-you-need-german-nutritionists-say-nein
>>
>>37386534
So wonderful to see how it grows to trust a human. It must have experienced hell, reacting like that.

ALL animal abusers shall be killed, as well as all immoral filth attacking/mocking/silencing someone wanting to do it. People like that do not deserve to live. They're better off as a raw material for various profitable goods.
>>
>>37387944
>people watch it and feel sad for the dog

I feel happy for the dog. Did you watch until the end? Seems like the dog ended up happy in a caring family.
>>
>>37391559
I'm not a vegan, in fact, I hate animals and have harmed them for entertainment since a young age. I have no steak in this argument, I'm just participating for the hell of it.
>>
File: smug pepe.png (441KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.png
441KB, 4500x4334px
>>37386534
>REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

dogs are like humans
>>
>>37391581
Any idiot can cherry-pick sources.

Look:
https://www.wcrf-uk.org/uk/preventing-cancer/cancer-prevention-recommendations/limit-red-meat-and-avoid-processed-meat

I guess that means you're wrong, huh?
>>
>>37387999
dogs are better than you too
>>
>>37391366
I'm (legit) autistic, and I can tell you that we feel more empathy for animals than we do humans. I laugh at videos of 9/11 but can't stand watching a dog getting beaten

>>37391319
You are absolutely fucking retarded. There is no "higher purpose" to senseless killing.

>>37391610
Edgy underage LARPer alert
>I have no steak in this argument
Come back when you're 18
>>
>>37391570
>not all things can enjoy the screams of a goat as you flay its flesh from its body.
Do you want to die today or tomorrow?
>>
>>37388055
>It's a dog, a fucking dog there is nothing special about it
There's nothing special about you either, snowflake.
>>
>>37391581
Nutritionists aren't actually professionals, its a course that lasts just weeks to get the certification, maybe a dietician would hold more weight.
>>
>>37388157
I, for one, welcome our doggo and pupper overlords.
>>
File: furby.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
furby.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>>37391581
Might wanna read the article before you post it, bro.

>"But he pushes back against the idea that you can't get enough calcium or iron while following a vegan diet. He says it's a matter of eating a wide array of plant-based foods, including beans, seeds, greens and nuts, as well as fruits and vegetables."
>"It is possible to get the nutrients you need," says Lisa Cimperman. She's a registered dietitian in Cleveland, Ohio, and a spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics."
>"Many foods including some breakfast cereals, as well as some nondairy creamers and milks are fortified with B-12. So it's possible to get all the nutrition you need this way, if you eat enough of these fortified foods regularly."

Typical carnist idiot. Nothing but knee-jerk reactions. Didn't even bother to read the fucking article. Did you know that meat consumption can cause cardiovascular diseases, including strokes? Maybe you're so stupid because you're brain-dead from the stroke you had 20 minutes ago? Might wanna get your chubby fingers around a telephone and call your ass some fucking medical care. Fatty boom boom.
>>
>>37391610
YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, and I am not kidding. Filth of your kind does not deserve to live, and will be ended. I will personally torture you and your kind to death. And I will feel that I am a good person for doing so.
>>
>>37391561
it means that you still have to eat certain amount of meat to survive, but dont worry, i understand that you are a "special boy" that cant understand certain things
>>
File: 1488930923305.png (486KB, 640x698px) Image search: [Google]
1488930923305.png
486KB, 640x698px
>>37391633
>edgy

Like that's a bad thing, at least I'm not a limp dick fag who gets his pussy hurt by abused animals.

I bet every time you hear a sarah mclaclan song you tear up a bit.
>>
>>37388515
translation

>"HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOOD BOI!!!

pitbulls deserve death by default until proven innocent.
>>
>>37391711
You normie.Pretending to be virtuous and empahetic. But you are the biggest supporter of violent and cruel torture
>>
>>37391639
Whatever works for you

originalman
>>
>>37391717
>it means that you still have to eat certain amount of meat to survive
Then how do vegans do it? Have they unlocked the secret to immortality?

lol you're a fucking mongrel. first you say that plants don't have protein, then you say that a vegan diet is impossible to survive on

what are you smoking? uranium rods?
>>
>>37391711
Unfortunately, I'm on the larger side, and am not a pussy, any altercation IRL would likely end with you being dead, not myself
>>
>>37391610
same
originaloriginaloriginalioriaginal
>>
I fucking hate dogs holy shit
>>
File: arya stark.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
arya stark.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>37391705
CARNISTS BTFO
>>
>>37388163
dragging myself and playing with my dick is literally all i know
>>
>>37391780
everyone knows that vegans have to pill themselves because they are special
>>
>>37391859
everyone knows that youre a fucking dummy
>>
>>37391866
sorry im not the autist retard that doesnt eat meat and has to pay for pills.
>>
>>37391737
>I'm not a limp dick fag who gets his pussy hurt by abused animals.
You're a prime example of pure filth, that IS GOING TO BE tortured to death. You have no single justification to exist on this Earth. And your death will be painful. As a punishment for trying to silence someone for defending animals by calling him a "limp dick fag who gets his pussy hurt by abused animals". You're making me vomit so the execution method would be to make you choke into it, preferably animal's vomit. You do not deserve anything better, not even in death.
>>
>>37389050
>it single shot stunning action humanely renders the animal insensible to pain
i want one
>>
>>37391924
lol i should kill your family thats a reaction worth of view
>>
>>37391922
but you are the autist retard lol. come on now. follow the fucking thread.

youre an idiot. you think that plants dont have protein and that herbivorous animals dont exist LOL!
>>
File: 1489095651076.jpg (35KB, 399x513px) Image search: [Google]
1489095651076.jpg
35KB, 399x513px
>>37391581
>"Again many such cases of vegan diets failing"
>posts an article that says that vegan diets are actually just fine
had a good chuckle. for an idiot, you sure are funny
>>
File: 54000249.jpg (31KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
54000249.jpg
31KB, 600x375px
>>37389161
>he actually thinks Hitler had jews killed
>he actually thinks Bin Laden did 9/11
>>
>>37391624
Then eat fish. Again. Condemning certain meats doesn't destroy my argument.
>>37391679
>>37391705
You know one of the things that is the most retarded about vegans is that you even bother to use the factory farming argument.

I could raise chickens in pristine conditions, giving them all the nutrients and space they need, and If I ate one, you'd still have a problem.

I recommend you vegans throw away the factory farming argument. Don't even bother with it.
>>37391995
Oh damn, now I only have 9x more credibility than you do instead of 10 times.
>>
>>37386534
I honestly don't get the edgelords.

Like, if you're doing it on purpose to trigger people then fine, that's funny. But there aren't really people here who think it's cool to act like a sociopath right? That's like the opposite of cool. That's like an emo kid getting a Jack Skellington tattoo.
>>
>>37391570
I think we have different definitions of "higher". I take things as higher if they fulfill a superior categorical imperative and lower if they don't. It also helps to have a dose of utility in the argument. For example, if everyone killed for pleasure or sport life wouldn't be sustainable and any good would be short lived with a lot of unnecessary pain. Killing to sate hunger is more sustainable if everyone does it because there is less killing needed and it is better because there is an actual use for the killing as opposed to something as meaningless as arbitrary pleasures. Not everyone takes pleasure in killing anyway. Most people don't.
>>
>>37392064
>Then eat fish
And why would people do that? Fish is just as unhealthy as any other meat.

>Condemning certain meats doesn't destroy my argument.
Then what is your argument, exactly? You said that vegan diets "fail". You presented me with a completely weak and irrelevant anecdote, and then you provided an article that says that vegan diets are actually entirely healthy. You do not have an argument.
>>
File: stopit.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
stopit.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
>>37386534
>There are people out there abusing helpless animals

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37387811
>I've seen all kinds of rekt videos of men and women on here...couldn't care less...but animals...that shit just strikes through my soul.
>>inb4 some edgelord
>Fuck you. You're garbage and you deserve all the shit in life that made you that way.

No mate, fuck you. Get your priorities straight. I don't like animals being abused either, but humans always come first.
>>
>>37392064
Actually posting articles that directly contradict what you've just stated destroys all your credibility, as it indicates you aren't actually reading anything that you're citing.

And yes, raising anything in "pristine" conditions for the purpose of eventually harming it may be better than the alternative, that doesn't make it right

A rich pedophile could groom a child from a young age, and give them every advantage they could ever want, but if he does it for the sole purpose of fucking them doesn't make it okay just because it's better than getting raped behind a dumpster.
>>
>>37391764
KILL YOUSELF YOU IDIOT SO THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS TO. You should be killed just for being SO STUPID, you think you can invalidate someone's point by calling them a "normie". You f*cking idiot. Also, killing someone for abusing animals or other innocent beings, is PURE AND VIRTUOUS compared to killing those animals and other innocent beings in itself. So sure hell I SUPPORT THE VIRTUOUS ACT OF KILLING AND TORTURING ANIMAL ABUSERS.

Nothing more to say to your kind of filth. Be prepared that the day will come, when your kind will be removed, as you DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE. Your genome has to removed among the humanity for good, so that the planed does not have to suffer anymore.

>>37391800
>any altercation IRL would likely end with you being dead, not myself
In your dreams, you subhuman filth. An idiot of your kind has slow reflexes as well.
>>
>>37392064
>You know one of the things that is the most retarded about vegans is that you even bother to use the factory farming argument.
What factory farming argument? Who said anything about factory farming? Are you really so desperate that you're beyond proving yourself wrong, and now you must resort to pretending that we've made certain arguments?

>I could raise chickens in pristine conditions, giving them all the nutrients and space they need, and If I ate one, you'd still have a problem.
Of course. You do not have the right to kill a sentient being. Just like if I raised a dog in pristine conditions, give them all the nutrients and space they need, and if I ate it, you'd have a problem with it.

>I recommend you vegans throw away the factory farming argument. Don't even bother with it.
What factory farming argument?

>Oh damn, now I only have 9x more credibility than you do instead of 10 times.
9 times 0 is 0.
>>
>>37392065
The problem with normies like yourself, is you think people do the things they do for social acceptance, to be "cool". No, that's why normies do things, we do them because it's light entertainment with no consequence. it's not too look cool, its because animals are fucking shit, you harm them for taste pleasure, I harm them for a thrilling pleasure.

Then I go inside and watch TV, and might even cry during a sad movie, but fuck people, and fuck animals.
>>
>>37392154
>tfw no hot rich mommy gf to raise me, give me everything I want, and fuck me.
>>
File: laughing ghost.jpg (13KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ghost.jpg
13KB, 407x482px
>>37391581
>>37392064
>gets proven wrong three times
>tries to defend himself but only makes it worse
>gets proven wrong three times again

I've never seen anyone get buttfucked so hard on here, before. I hope you're shitposting.
>>
>>37392229
Don't forget that his ace up the sleeve is an article that directly contradicts what he's said.

He's having a really bad day. Must suck to be him. He's a living irony.
>>
>>37392102
I define higher, as something that only higher creatures are capable of, being able to do things purely for entertainment is something only humans can do, because we are sufficiently elevated position compared to wild animals.
>>
>>37392216
taste pleasure is a higher pleasure than thrilling pleasure because it also has the dual function of continuing life through providing energy during via digestion.
>>
>>37392064
>Condemning certain meats doesn't destroy my argument.
Ahhh. But condemning certain individual vegans who accidentally kill their children destroys the vegan diet, right?

Funny, that.
>>
>>37388326
Damn, that horse wasnt fucking around
>>
>>37392125
I'm saying that a vegan diet isn't natural, and that humans have natural inclination towards eating meat. Which is why children can die on vegan diets much easier than a diet which includes meat.

It also leads to malnutrition. Yes technically you can raise a child off a vegan diet, but it's safer to just raise them off organic meats.
>>37392180
>just like if i raised a dog in pristine conditions, give them all the nutrients and space they need, and if I ate it, you'd have a problem with it.
I hate dogs, so I have no problem with it.
>What factory farming argument?
The one I brought up originally.>>37389284
and your reply >>37389362
>>37392229
>>37392244
If you were meat eaters I'd take your criticisms more seriously
>>
>>37392177
You too mr. hypocrite
>>
>>37392219
:(feelsbadmango
>>
>>37392258
wild dogs kill for fun, anon
>>
File: 1494549504694.jpg (69KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1494549504694.jpg
69KB, 640x622px
>>37392268
>Ahhh. But condemning certain individual vegans who accidentally kill their children destroys the vegan diet, right?
False equivalency.
Vegan arguments are so weak because you only argue from emotion and morality.

I do not have the same morality as you do. I would kill a chicken if I had to eat it, and I wouldn't feel sympathy for it.

Try arguing from an objective viewpoint rather than your holier-than-thou retarded sense of righteousness.
>>
>>37392258
house cats kill for fun, anon.
>>
>>37392261
Killing for fun can have a dual purpose.

Can provide quality bonding time between friends.
>>
>>37392288
>I'm saying that a vegan diet isn't natural
Okay. So tell us why you think it isn't natural. I have told you why it is natural for us to be vegan. So tell us why you think it isn't natural.

>and that humans have natural inclination towards eating meat
Do we? What natural inclination is that? What is there in meat that makes us crave it?

>Which is why children can die on vegan diets much easier than a diet which includes meat.
And what source do you have for that? Your incredibly weak solitary anecdote? Well I promise you that I can provide twice the anecdotes that you have! I guess that means I win, huh?

>It also leads to malnutrition
Yes. Like your article quite clearly stated. Let's see it again, shall we?
>>37391705

>Yes technically you can raise a child off a vegan diet, but it's safer to just raise them off organic meats.
And what makes you say that? Do you perhaps have another article that will contradict what you're saying? I would love to see it.
>>
>>37392317
Smaller creatures, within the natural order, as a man I could kill the mightiest predator in the world with little to no risk, on a whim, as a luxury
>>
>>37392288
>I hate dogs, so I have no problem with it.
Ahhh. So you're a psychopath, and you're trying to tell us that there is nothing wrong with killing. Why should we believe you? Most people are not autistic lunatics like yourself.

>The one I brought up originally
You said you were in favor of factory farming. No one disagreed with factory farming. You say that vegans should not bring up factory farming... WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP. NO ONE ELSE DID.

Let's recap:
- First you bring up an argument no one else has brought up
- Then you cite an article that contradicts what you are saying
- Then you blame everyone else for bringing up the argument you first brought up

You are doing a real good job, here. I think you have actually argued with yourself more than anyone in this thread.

>If you were meat eaters I'd take your criticisms more seriously
I eat meat. What makes you think I don't?
>>
>>37392364
>Do we? What natural inclination is that? What is there in meat that makes us crave it?
Flavor, and easy protein.
It isn't natural because a vegan diet causes malnutrition in children and can kill them. And because veganism only exists because humans in the modern era have access to the right vitamins and proteins to be vegan.

Veganism is about as natural as eating McDonalds every single day of your life.
>>
>>37392354
killing for food can have a triple purpose: thrill, bonding between friends, and food. What I'm saying is it's a shame to waste good meat.
>>
>>37392339
>False equivalency
No it's not. You said that because of a particular individual accidentally killing their child, that means that individual's diet is unhealthy (lol?).

Yet when I cite all of the ACTUAL REASONS why your diet is unhealthy, apparently that doesn't "destroy your argument"?

>Vegan arguments are so weak because you only argue from emotion and morality.
And what are you arguing from? From bitter angry virginity, by the sounds of it.

>I would kill a chicken if I had to eat it, and I wouldn't feel sympathy for it
That's because you're a psychopath who lacks empathy for others. I bet you idolize Elliot Rodger.

>Try arguing from an objective viewpoint
I am arguing from an objective viewpoint. I am presenting actual arguments founded in science. You're being a hypocrite.

>rather than your holier-than-thou retarded sense of righteousness.
How am I being righteous? Because I understand that others feel pain? Yeah, real holier-than-thou LOL!
>>
>>37392448
I can agree to this

thisisdeforiginal
>>
>>37392413
>Flavor, and easy protein.
Meat is really quite tasteless. Go eat some plain boiled beef and tell me it tastes nice.

If "easy protein" is your argument, then you should really be saying that we are seed-eaters. Seeds don't run, don't try to fight, and they are easy to find. And they actually have more protein pound-for-pound than all meats.

And why are you bringing up protein? You don't exactly need a lot of protein. High-protein diets are actually quite harmful.

>It isn't natural because a vegan diet causes malnutrition in children and can kill them
Yet we are still waiting for a source on that. No offense buddy but I ain't gonna take your word on it. I'm gonna need some actual sources, not your made up science.

>And because veganism only exists because humans in the modern era have access to the right vitamins and proteins to be vegan.
And what vitamins and proteins would we not have access to if we were not in the modern era?

>Veganism is about as natural as eating McDonalds every single day of your life.
Hmmm. No. Veganism is about as natural as consuming the foods that you are anatomically designed to eat. So, pretty natural.
>>
>>37387961

That's a lie. You are just a westerner who lives in a bubble. You take everything for granted like plumbing, roads, fresh fruits & vegetables, cleanliness, laws, comfort, etc. All stuff that humans worked for to provide for you. You seem like that type of asshole that goes to a public toilet, takes a shit all over but the toilet, and then post on 4chan how all humans suck. Yet you forget that it's always some human who cleans your messes. Or how they had it clean in the first place, for you to use. You take all this for granted. If that was a case why don't you go and live with the dogs out in the wild and you'll see how much wild dogs give a shit about you when they start biting your ass.
>>
File: 1491092943002.jpg (21KB, 302x187px) Image search: [Google]
1491092943002.jpg
21KB, 302x187px
>>37392413
>IM GONNA KEEP REPEATING THE SAME ARGUMENTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN DESPITE BEING ASKED FOR A SOURCE ON MY OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS THAT ARE BASED ON NOTHING BESIDES SPECULATION
Keep it up, son! Maybe if you repeat the same fictitious argument another 500 times he'll eventually get bored and stop responding. HANG IN THERE TIGER!
>>
>>37392126
>there are "people" out there abusing helpless robots

ROOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>37392522
>Meat is really quite tasteless.
You can literally eat raw unseasoned fish meat and it will be delicious.
Again you're not even arguing here from a logical place. If I'm psychopathic you're psychotic.

I don't see the point in arguing with you anymore because it's actually just tiring. You've given no sources to prove me wrong, you've been sperging out and aggressive the entire time, and you're too emotional.

Maybe I'm wrong about several things I've said, but when you outright say "meat is really quite tasteless" you've lost the argument.

It's like you aren't even thinking anymore. Anyways I'm going to go to Chipotle and eat a delicious organic chicken burrito.
>>
>>37392413
>Veganism is about as natural as eating McDonalds every single day of your life.
There are a million reasons why that's completely false.

Here's one:
The only animals that can develop atherosclerosis are herbivorous animals. The reason for this is that high serum cholesterol levels are necessary for the forming of arterial plaques. Omnivorous, or carnivorous animals are unaffected by dietary cholesterol.

If you are an animal that can develop atherosclerosis, then you are a herbivore.

Guess what? Humans can develop atherosclerosis.
>>
>>37387811
you would cry too if you saw videos of people abusing humans instead of just killing them like ISIS beheadings
>>
File: vegan12.png (149KB, 1264x471px) Image search: [Google]
vegan12.png
149KB, 1264x471px
>>37392638
>You can literally eat raw unseasoned fish meat and it will be delicious.
Then why do people say that sushi is fucking disgusting? I am sure that there are plenty of individuals who have an acquired taste for raw fish, but the average person finds it repulsive.

>If I'm psychopathic you're psychotic
Why's that? And there is no "if" about it.
I imagine you are this guy, right?
>>37392339

If you really do not care for others, to the point where their pain does not evoke empathy... that makes you a psychopath. No "if"s are necessary.

>You've given no sources to prove me wrong
You have never asked for any. Yet I have asked you for sources many, many, many, many times, and received none. Tell me, what sources do you want? I can provide credible sources for everything I say -- no dog shit self-contradicting articles.

>you've been sperging
Says the guy with literal aspergers.

>and you're too emotional.
Pic related. See the fat loser on the right? That's you.

>Maybe I'm wrong about several things I've said
Or maybe you're wrong about everything you've said. Scroll up and have a look.

>but when you outright say "meat is really quite tasteless" you've lost the argument.
And why's that? Have you done my test? Go eat some boiled beef and tell me it is full of flavor.

>It's like you aren't even thinking anymore
I don't need to think. You make this very easy for me.

>Anyways I'm going to go to Chipotle and eat a delicious organic chicken burrito.
Please do. You'll die sooner and do the world a favor.
>>
>feeling
fucking normie
>>
File: 1456255266372.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1456255266372.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>37392732
>that pic
>mfw that guy on the right is literally the idiot in this thread
It's uncanny. He is exactly the same. The same arguments and everything.
>>
File: beef-wellington.jpg (203KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beef-wellington.jpg
203KB, 1000x1000px
>>37392732
>Then why do people say that sushi is fucking disgusting? I am sure that there are plenty of individuals who have an acquired taste for raw fish, but the average person finds it repulsive.
It's like you don't understand that people have different tastes. I don't think you have any right to call anyone autistic with this little emotional understanding of other people.
All you've proven to me is veganism isn't simply a diet, it's a cult.
>>
>>37392777
im dead on the inside the only thing that illicits emotions is my dogs
>>
>>37386534
Animal are just biological machines reacting to stimulation. therefore this video holds no water.
>>
>>37392799
>>37392732
prove you're not a samefag.
>>
>>37387961
No dog ever called me white trash
>>
>>37392805
>It's like you don't understand that people have different tastes
Of course I understand that. You even quoted me saying that people have different tastes.

>I don't think you have any right to call anyone autistic with this little emotional understanding of other people.
What are you on about? I directly acknowledged that other people have different tastes. Here is what I said:
"I am sure that there are plenty of individuals who have an acquired taste for raw fish, but the average person finds it repulsive."

>All you've proven to me is veganism isn't simply a diet, it's a cult.
All you've proven to me is that meat-eaters are fucking idiots who contradict themselves on fucking everything they say.
>>
>>37392859
>>37392859
And no dogs ever sucked my dick
>>
File: 0116 - 8DwpCYc.png (163KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
0116 - 8DwpCYc.png
163KB, 804x804px
>>37392822
and we're just more diverse at doing that
putting logic to feeling and consciousness and what makes living beings technically living defeats the whole point of it
>>
>>37392893
You're just not training your dogs correctly then
>>
File: dogandcat4.jpg (296KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
dogandcat4.jpg
296KB, 960x960px
>>37388326
my russian friend has this pitbull (pic related) which she leaves alone with kittens and her infant sister. always surprised when i see it playing with them and not ripping them apart. seems to go okay though.
>>
>>37392871
>Meat is really quite tasteless.
You can make a delicious NY strip steak with only pepper, salt and olive oil.

Steak isn't really an acquired taste, majority of people like it when they try it. So your sushi counterargument is invalid.
>>
File: samefag.jpg (139KB, 573x641px) Image search: [Google]
samefag.jpg
139KB, 573x641px
>>37392843
samefagprooforiginal
>>
>>37392931
>>2392908
Pit bulls are a ticking time bomb. Never trust any one ever
>>
>>37388326
i think pittbulls have a manic personality

dog breeds definitely have their own stereotypical personalities for the most part and it's up to the owner if they will get raised differently
>>
>>37392871
>All you've proven to me is that meat-eaters are fucking idiots who contradict themselves on fucking everything they say.
>If you really do not care for others, to the point where their pain does not evoke empathy... that makes you a psychopath. No "if"s are necessary.
>You'll die sooner and do the world a favor.
P O E T R Y
>>
File: 1485276326255.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485276326255.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>37386534
Why do youtube videos now all end with shit covering half the screen?
>>
>>37392935
>you can make some delicious meat if you have some meat, SOME PLANTS, SOME MINERALS, AND SOME PLANTS
Yeah that's really proven your point! Meat is really tasty guys! WE JUST NEED TO ADD ALL OF THIS STUFF THAT ISN'T MEAT FOR IT TO TASTE NICE!

>Steak isn't really an acquired taste, majority of people like it when they try it
When you're cooking it with all of those things that aren't meat, it's really no surprise.

>So your sushi counterargument is invalid.
But sushi is fucking disgusting. Most people would agree.
>>
>>37392963
Oh god. it hurts to know there's two of you faggots.
I think i'm going to become a farmer just to spite you.
>>
>>37392859
BARK RUFFF
>>
>>37392998
>WE JUST NEED TO ADD ALL OF THIS STUFF THAT ISN'T MEAT FOR IT TO TASTE NICE!
Do you really consider basic seasoning like salt and pepper a lot of seasoning?
It doesn't mask the flavor of the meat at all. So that hyperbolic counterargument is also faulty.
>>
File: 1490071077035.jpg (13KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490071077035.jpg
13KB, 380x380px
>the moment you realize most of r9k is non-white
>>
>>37393002
>IM TOO DUMB TO COME UP WITH AN ARGUMENT, SO ALL I HAVE LEFT IS TO SPITE YOU :(

also...
>being dumb enough to believe that picture
I could have quite easily done inspect element or photoshopped it.
>>
>>37393091
or you could of posted using another device. I'm just not enough of an asshole to deny you of your support.

>"YOU FUCKING EAT MEAT! YOU'RE A TOTAL FUCKING ASSHOLE! i HOPE YOU BECOME CANNIBALIZED AND TORTURED YOU SCUM! "
>>
>>37393048
>Do you really consider basic seasoning like salt and pepper a lot of seasoning?
Huh? What do you mean "a lot of seasoning"? I consider salt and pepper seasoning. Why are you saying "a lot"?

>It doesn't mask the flavor of the meat at all. So that hyperbolic counterargument is also faulty.
Except it does. We can taste fat quite well (it's why fried foods taste so good). We can taste salt REALLY well. And pepper is just... well... an extra.

You add all of these high-intensity flavors to meat, and then claim that the meat is the one responsible for it tasting so good.

Fact of the matter is that you can mask a lot of shitty flavors by just adding a load of fat and seasoning. Look at potato chips; completely devoid of flavor. But if you add some salt, some seasoning, and oil, they're not that bad.

I swear down you could get some cardboard, mush it up into a meat-like texture, add some salt, add some pepper, drizzle it in oil, heat it up a bit... and it honestly wouldn't taste terrible. You would be surprised what salt and fat can do to mask bland flavor.
>>
File: IMG_0365.jpg (134KB, 741x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
134KB, 741x742px
>>37387961
I love dogs but dog people like you are fucking insane. At the end of the day it's just a fucking animal. You guys project so many human emotions onto them but it's just delusion. You think your dog is perfect, go get between it and it's food and see how quick it starts growling and barking at you.
>>
>>37393156
>imblynign meat-eaters shouldn't die
They should die. Not because they are horrible people, but because the world would be significantly better without their contribution.

I'm not even vegan.
>>
File: inspect.jpg (46KB, 741x357px) Image search: [Google]
inspect.jpg
46KB, 741x357px
>>37393091
You've got a point, there.
>>
>>37388375

Yeah dude I'm sure that one that just mauled a 3 week old was totally forced to be violent by his owners.
>>
>>37393188
No it doesn't mask the flavor at all, it compliments it.
There's a different between salt and pepper and A1 steak sauce.
Again some cuts of beef have fat in it, so you don't need to cook with much fat. Think about pork belly as well. That doesn't need seasoning or oil to taste delicious. The fat on the bacon provides flavor as it renders.
Your whole meat is bland argument really falls apart when you look at things like bacon.

>>37393212
are you a vegetarian?
>>
>>37393188
Let me rephrase, cause I know I fucked up.
ignore bacon, only consider pork belly.
>>
>>37393193
I can grab my dog's food away while she's in the middle of eating. Get gud, son.
>>
>>37393188
also most vegetables other than fruit require seasoning to taste well when they are cooked.
>>
File: IMG_0366.jpg (107KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0366.jpg
107KB, 750x742px
>>37393319
We'll yeah, me too I trained the food aggression out of her mostly. But my point is that dogs are animals. Loveable, but animals. I don't hate dogs at all, I just hate dog people.
>niggers are ALL retarded and aggressive thugs!
>ALL of them! It's genetics!
>Whoa whoa whoa! Not all pitbulls!
The cognitive dissonance is astounding
>>
File: Black man question.png (165KB, 471x402px) Image search: [Google]
Black man question.png
165KB, 471x402px
>>37393341
>vegetables other than fruit
>>
>>37393278
>No it doesn't mask the flavor at all, it compliments it.
It does both. Seasoning can mask bland flavors, and bring out the good flavors.

Meat, in its unaltered state, is really quite disgusting. It needs to be cooked and seasoned before it becomes palatable. The same is not true of fruit. A banana tastes great. Sure, you could make banana bread, but the banana itself tastes fine. Do you think plain raw meat tastes as good?

>There's a different between salt and pepper and A1 steak sauce.
Salt and spices are good enough on their own. As I have said, go mush up some cardboard into a meat-like texture, then season it and heat it up. I'm certain it won't be as good as a steak, but it'll not be terrible. Seasoning adds to flavor so much, that calorically-negative food (that is to say, you lose calories by consuming it) can taste almost decent.

>The fat on the bacon provides flavor as it renders.
Bacon is a processed food. You can't use that as an example. If you think you can use bacon as an example of a good-tasting, unaltered whole food... then I can use a vegan cupcake as a good example of a good-tasting, unaltered whole food.

>Your whole meat is bland argument really falls apart when you look at things like bacon.
That's because bacon is not a whole food. It is processed. Do you really think that pigs taste that good without some human intervention?
>>
>>37393278
>are you a vegetarian?
Nope.
>>
>>37388377
Because it anticipated worse abuse if it defended itself. All it knew how to do was howl its pain and submit, and hope for respite.

If this reminds you all too much of your own life, congratulations, you now realize the world is shitty.
>>
File: nanny dog.jpg (281KB, 650x974px) Image search: [Google]
nanny dog.jpg
281KB, 650x974px
>>37393384
My dog is a pitbull, nigger. I can grab her food away no problem. Dogs are malleable and are conditioned by their owners. Niggers and spics just train their dogs to be pieces of shit like them. Pittbulls used to be America's dog before the brown people took over.
>>
>>37393395
you know what I mean.
>>37393412
People have been hunting pigs and hogs for millennia. Prove to me their flavor only comes from human interference?
You can eat uncured or unseasoned pork belly and it can taste delicious. That fat has salts and sugars naturally in it. You are what you eat essentially.

Unironically vegans probably taste better than "carnists". There's a reason we prefer herbivores over eating carnivores.

>>37393439
K then I just view you as a troll
>>
>>37393341
That's true. That's because for millions and millions of years, our ancestors got the bulk of their calories from fruits. We have so much evolution behind us that has steered us towards frugivorous diets.

A cat finds meat REALLY fucking tasty. Meat in its unaltered form is fucking disgusting to us. But a cat loves that shit.

A cow loves the taste of carrots. But carrots are pretty bland to us humans; they have a nice crunch, and they can be quite refreshing, but they're not the sort of food you can eat all day.

Gorillas love the taste of apples (even though apples are native to regions gorillas would never be in). Apples also taste nice to us, as well. Like the carrot they have a nice crunch, and are refreshing. But they are also sweet, which means they are calorically dense.
>>
>>37393572
Appeal to nature.

Pandas are supposed to eat meat, the reason pandas are so lethargic compared to other bears is because they eat a mostly herbivorous diet, which has negatively impacted them in many ways, so why do they eat this way? Because it tastes better, pandas have a very narrow list of things they can actually taste, and the sweetness of bamboo is one of the few things they actually like to eat whereas meat is flavorless to them..

Point is, humanity isn't the only example in nature of creatures voluntarily eating things bad for them because of taste.
>>
>>37393477
Look, they're a really common breed. How many Irish Wolfhounds, Grand Pyrenees, and Caucasian Shepherds are there in America today? A few hundred. How many Malamutes, Tosa Inus, and Dogues de Bordeaux are there? Hundreds. How many Rotts, German Shepherds, and Dobbies are there? Tens of thousands? But police dogs and certified guard dogs aren't counted in dog attack statistics, so that takes them out of the running as far as numbers are concerned.

How many pitbulls or pit mixes are there? Millions. Literal millions. When one breed outnumbers every other that's large enough enough to deal lethal damage to people by literal orders of magnitude, you'd expect they'd be over-represented in dog bite statistics. They're popular in the in barrio, the ghetto, and the trailer park; of course their ubiquity and their bad owners are going to mean they're over-represented in maulings.
>>
>>37393542
>People have been hunting pigs and hogs for millennia
People have been murdering each other for far longer. What does time have to do with anything?

>Prove to me their flavor only comes from human interference?
Are you stupid? I have told you this already. Go eat some unprocessed meat and tell me it tastes fine. It's very easy for you to say meat tastes fine, when all the meat you eat is processed stuff that has been manipulated into tasting nice.

>You can eat uncured or unseasoned pork belly and it can taste delicious
Really? That's quite a peculiar taste you've got, there. But that anecdote means fuck all. Most people find that shit disgusting.

>That fat has salts and sugars naturally in it
I'm pretty certain that fat does not have any sugar content in it. If fat did have sugar in it, then ketosis wouldn't be so dangerous.

>There's a reason we prefer herbivores over eating carnivores.
That's because herbivores are much easier to cultivate, and grow much larger.
>>
>>37393657

Few if any other dogs were bred to ignore pain as they do though. It's not just about getting "bitten"
>>
>>37393542
>K then I just view you as a troll
Why would I be a troll? Because I am willing to criticize my own diet? Maybe that's why you're so reluctant to admit you are wrong.

You need to grow up if you are unable to admit what you do is wrong.
>>
>>37393657
You're acting like I had something against pitbulls. I'm literally saying they're great dogs.
>>
>>37393667
>Are you stupid? I have told you this already. Go eat some unprocessed meat and tell me it tastes fine. It's very easy for you to say meat tastes fine, when all the meat you eat is processed stuff that has been manipulated into tasting nice...Really? That's quite a peculiar taste you've got, there. But that anecdote means fuck all. Most people find that shit disgusting.

No, no he's right. You can eat uncured, unseasonedpork and find it palatable, as long as it's prepared right. The Maillard reaction, searing does a lot, the rendered fat, gelatin, and collagen in the meat does the rest. Look it up.
>>
>>37393650
>Appeal to nature.
It's not an appeal to nature. I am explaining our natural bias towards certain foods because of nature. Duh. There is no "appeal to nature" going on, because the argument IS about nature.

>Pandas are supposed to eat meat, the reason pandas are so lethargic compared to other bears is because they eat a mostly herbivorous diet, which has negatively impacted them in many ways, so why do they eat this way? Because it tastes better, pandas have a very narrow list of things they can actually taste, and the sweetness of bamboo is one of the few things they actually like to eat whereas meat is flavorless to them..
That is a very good point. I didn't know that!

But your point falls apart, because in your example, the panda is worse-off because of their biases towards food. They become lethargic and unhealthy.

If a human embraces their natural bias, and consumes primarily plant-based foods, the human becomes healthier. They have a more healthy BMI and BF%, they have more energy, and they live longer.

In my previous post, I said that humans find fruit so tasty because it's natural for us. But it's not JUST natural for us, it's also ideal for us. The two leading causes of death in the US are cancer and cardiovascular diseases. I can't remember the exact numbers, but I think about 40% of people die from one of those two groups of illnesses. That's quite a lot. And animal product consumption contributes to both. Conversely, a high-fruit diet will help prevent both.
>>
>>37393753
Uh, no, I'm not disputing you, I posted that in support of your point, from another angle, from another rationale. You were right, anon, I'm just giving supplementary reasons why you're right. Cool?
>>
>>37386534
This REEEEEEEEEEEEEEING makes me so angry, people are helping and petting it and screams like they were beating it senseless, what the fuck
It doesn't deserve the chance, should be put out of it's misery, just in a humane way
>>
>>37387999
lmao you seem awfully upset there compadre

I'd rather spend time with a dog than you as would anyone
>>
>>37393815
I'm just saying when you reply to a post like that, it looks like you're trying to argue the same point against the person.
>>
>>37393785
>THIS PARTICULAR MEAT BECOMES EDIBLE IF YOU COOK IT IN SOME BIZARRE WAY
Fair enough. But that doesn't disprove my point.

My point is that meat in its whole form is disgusting to us. I am saying that we are not anatomically meat-eaters, because we find meat so disgusting. Just because you could perform some elaborate cooking technique in order to make it not taste bad does not mean that meat tastes good.

You can also perform some elaborate preparation and cooking technique on cardboard and make it not taste bad. But that doesn't mean that we have a taste for cardboard.

If you need to go to such lengths to make meat taste nice, then maybe it's because it doesn't actually taste nice? You don't need to perform the Maillard maneuver on fruit to make it taste nice, do you?
>>
>>37393915
I guess it does, if you don't preface it with "Anon is right; and furthermore-". Maybe I'm at fault here for forgetting how hostile and defensive we are by default. But maybe you're also at fault for taking it for granted how hostile and defensive we are by default, and thus missing context clues.
>>
>>37389275
Your argument is fucking retarded.
It's
>NOT PETS
not
>NOT OUR PETS
It is based on the most globally accepted range of pets, which usually includes cats, dogs, hamsters, fish, and sex slave
Just because YOU PERSONALLY are not the owner of the pet doesn't mean that the animal couldn't be defined as a potential pet by society.
>>
>>37386534
>r9k finally gets a gf.avi
>>
>>37393928
>THIS PARTICULAR MEAT BECOMES EDIBLE IF YOU COOK IT IN SOME BIZARRE WAY
Just needs a pan-fry.
>>
>dog raised poorly
>turns out bad
>"oh poor doggo"

>human raised poorly
>turns out bad
>"muh free will muh eradicate the trash muh be urself"

o-okay
>>
>>37393992
>It is based on the most globally accepted range of pets
Is it now? Says who? So does that mean I CAN kill pets, so long as it's not one of the ones you listed?

Speaking of which...

>which usually includes dogs
I think you'll find that most of the world do NOT consider dogs to be pets. The Chinese and Indians do not consider them pets. That's 3 billion right there. Add another 1 billion from non-Indian Muslims, and we have 4 billion. That's more than half of the world just from those three groups of people that do not consider dogs to be pets.

So does that mean that dogs are free to kill? It's not in the globally accepted range of pets anymore, is it? Oopsy daisy! Might wanna keep a tight lock on your dog -- people can kill them now!

>Just because YOU PERSONALLY are not the owner of the pet doesn't mean that the animal couldn't be defined as a potential pet by society.
And just because YOU PERSONALLY do not think that cows are pets does not mean that the animal couldn't be defined as a potential pet by me personally.

See how stupid you are? You are just making this shit up and touting it about acting like it means anything. What makes you the authority on what animals can be killed, and what animals cannot be killed? Who put you in charge?
>>
>>37394115
People love dogs and hate niggers. What's not to get?
>>
>>37394083
My point still stands, I'm afraid.

If you need to alter the composition of your food in order for it to taste nice, then that means it never tasted nice to begin with. And that is my argument.

Fruit and vegetables taste just as nice today as they did a million years ago (with a few exceptions here and there; most notably bananas).

But your pan-fry didn't exist thousands of years ago.
>>
>>37386534
No one gives a fuck about pigs or cows being brutally slaughtered in slaughter houses, yet they are much smarter than stupid dogs.
>>
>>37393928
>>THIS PARTICULAR MEAT BECOMES EDIBLE IF YOU COOK IT IN SOME BIZARRE WAY
>searing, then slow-roasting/braising
>IF YOU COOK IT IN SOME BIZARRE WAY
That's like the most basic way of cooking meat, man.

Look, you're not wrong, entirely. We're by nature frugivorous vegetarians. You give a child in front of a buffet table of sliced fresh raw fruits and vegetables, uncooked grains, and raw meat, and you're gonna see him eat a lot of fruits, a few vegetables, and little grains or meat. There's a reason when you go into the grocery store you'll find fruit flavored shit on the candy, soda, ice-cream, pastry, canned foods, and of course produce aisles. Also many marinades are fruit based. We are descended from arboreal frugivores, an atavistic part of us loves fruit, we will do so until we're no longer recognizable as the species we currently are. That's a given.

But! But, we are not ruled by atavism, we gave our oldest nature the middle finger a long time ago. We have a miraculous ability to process grains, it's only their oversaturation in modern diets that really gives us trouble. Legumes, they're like mother's milk to us now. And speaking of milk, the better portions of our species are consummate dairy users now. And as for meat, well, nothing satiates us quite like animal protein and gelatin, collagen, and fat.

Yes, we crave fruit sucrose and always will, but we've gone so far beyond that now, it's really a moot point. We've consummate omnivores, because the last fifty-thousand years of evolution--not natural selection, but artificial selection that no one group of people were in charge of, it was a crowd-sourced project--have made us that way.
>>
>>37393928
You made the argument, you don't salivate when you see a deer do you?>>37390009

Well you don't exactly salivate when you see chestnuts in their natural form.

The reason fruit makes you salivate more than a living animal is that it requires much less preparation to consume, and doesn't need to be cooked.

A raw potato wont make you salivate either. Oysters on the other hand do make people salivate, because they can be eaten immediately when caught.

Just because something is unappetizing in it's original form doesn't mean it's disgusting and that we aren't naturally inclined to eat it.

Again veganism was completely unviable until the 20th century. It was very hard to access enough protein and amino acids through vegetables and fruits alone and that would lead to malnutrition.

You sure talk a lot of bullshit.
>>
>>37394189
The entire fucking reason our brains are big enough for you to write that bullshit is that our ancestors scavenged RAW MEAT from corpses way before we knew how to make fires.
>>
Daily reminder that pits are nigger stupid dogs and should be exterminated.

It's in their genes, their lineage, they are bred for fighting.

All you PIDF fucks need to find something worthwhile to do with your time, like working an an animal shelter euthanizing those retarded dogs that account for half the fatalities in dog attacks.
>>
>>37394189
>But your pan-fry didn't exist thousands of years ago.
You...may want to update yourself on the timeline of human evolution and culinary development. The specifics may have changed, but some version of our 'pan fry', even if it was a simpler process of dropping meat on a heated, flat rock, and letting it's own rendered fat serve as the cooking medium, did in fact exist thousands of years ago. And tens of thousands.

We're adapted to it now, it's become our self-made natural.
>>
>>37394189
>If you need to alter the composition of your food in order for it to taste nice, then that means it never tasted nice to begin with. And that is my argument.
Well you better apply that argument to a variety of fruits and vegetables not just meat.
Because most food requires preparation for modern humans to enjoy it.

I'm sure caveman found raw elk delicious, but humanity advanced to cooking, and now most people won't eat raw meat.
>>
>>37394282
>account for half the fatalities in dog attacks
That just means they're good at what they do. You don't see people complaining about other dog attacks because they're a bunch of little bitches that can't finish the job.
>>
>>37394269
That's not true, also we have known how to make fire for millions of years, the previous timeline of 100k or around that is old information, new evidence suggests we've known fire for pretty much our entire history, and is probably the only reason we started eating large quantities of meat in the first place, as raw meat, will literally kill humans
>>
>>37394246
>That's like the most basic way of cooking meat, man.
Sorry. When I hear "The Maillard reaction", it sounds like a complicated way of cooking.

>We have a miraculous ability to process grains, it's only their oversaturation in modern diets that really gives us trouble
Is there anything wrong with grains?

>And as for meat, well, nothing satiates us quite like animal protein and gelatin, collagen, and fat.
I thought meat was really poor on the satiation index?

http://www.mendosa.com/satiety.htm

Looks like apples are more satiating than any animal products at all. Infact, most whole plant foods do better than animal products when it comes to satiation.

Aside from that, I agree with you.
>>
>>37394269
also the evolution of the human brain is extremely, poorly understood, and any hypothesis on the evolution of the brain is just that, a hypothesis.

Some think meat, some think fish specifically, some think cooking, some believe the challenges associated with inquiring meat as an herbivore with no teeth or claws drove it, and others still think psychedelic drugs played a role, literally nobody knows because we have no other creatures to use as a frame of reference.
>>
>>37392462
Not him, but...

But the difference between humans and animals is mainly the number of neurons and the interconnections between them.

This number alone gives rise to complex phenomena such as language, writing, abstract thinking, complex memory, sentience, sapience and so on.

And because we are humans and live among humans and form social networks with humans, then we should put humans in the first place.

Pain and emotions are what animals also have, and is also a thing that we have. The point is, these systems for information transmission inside animal body are not making anything special, sacred, nor does the existence of these system make eating animals immoral.

A human being will cooperate with you if you can both perceive a mutual benefit. An animal cannot even perceive this beyond what is capable of being comprehended by an animal. Every single person here when you meet them in real life, and ask them about their life and be interested in what they have to say will inevitably form a friendship with you. Given the right circumstances, you might become friends. And you might develop some ideas, have a rich mental life beyond merely existing, because curiosity is what goes beyond merely existing.

Also look at primitive hunter gatherers, forming groups and living in their one big family like group. They have no problems hunting and killing animals, yet they live fulfilling lives with meaningful social relations. Sometimes they feel sad, most of the time they are happy.

In modern society, people are alienated from labour, society, themselves to various degrees. All sorts of negative thinking patterns arise, suicides, depression, mental illness.

How is it that a primitive and free of civilizational mental illnesses hunter gatherer have no problem killing an animal to eat it, yet a modern civilized person with deficient mental health and sub-par social relations gets all iffy at the concept of killing animals?
>>
>>37394282
>>37394282
Again, they outnumber nearly all other dog breeds large enough to inflict lethal damage to a 100lb+ human by literal orders of magnitude. If they account for half of dog fatalities, then per capita, the percentage of the dog population they make up versus the combined percentage of every other dog breed of equal or greater body mass...that's just about right, statistically.

If, as a human being heavy enough to qualify as megafauna, you encounter a dog big enough to really fuck your shit up, raw numbers dictate it will be a either a pitbull/pitbull mix, or a Labrador Retriever/Golden Retriever. Just based on their respective makeup of the 'dogs which weigh >60 lbs' population. And that comparison just ain't fair, Labs ain't dogs, they're quadrupedal guardian angels. We are never going to see a spike in Lab attacks unless the Antichrist comes to earth and they all Zerg-rush his bitch ass.

>but anon, doesn't that mean we should replace all dogs with Labs and Goldens, since they're literally perfect?

...maybe. But we don't want them getting inbred or fucked up like a common puppy mill would.
>>
>>37394252
>Well you don't exactly salivate when you see chestnuts in their natural form
That's because we are not designed to eat chestnuts (although we can eat them just fine).

>The reason fruit makes you salivate more than a living animal is that it requires much less preparation to consume, and doesn't need to be cooked.
Is it now? Really? What makes you say that? Are you an expert on salivation? Or are you just trying to guess your ass outta this one? Because I can come up with crazed hypotheses just as easily as you can, if you would like.

>A raw potato wont make you salivate either
Actually... it kinda does. I see a raw potato and the first thing I think is "SHIT SON GET THAT FUCKER IN THE MICROWAVE".

>Oysters on the other hand do make people salivate, because they can be eaten immediately when caught.
But oysters are fucking disgusting. What sort of weirdos do you hang around with, if you think that oysters make people think "DAMN SON I REALLY WANNA EAT THAT"

>Just because something is unappetizing in it's original form doesn't mean it's disgusting and that we aren't naturally inclined to eat it.
Errr... yes it does. It really does mean that. I can look at an apple raw, pealed, cooked, juiced, fermented, or sauced, and it will look just as delicious no matter what. Do you also look at an attractive woman in plain clothing and think "YUCK THOSE CLOTHES ARE DISGUSTING"? No.

>Again veganism was completely unviable until the 20th century
Really? I'm pretty certain that fruits and vegetables existed 200 years ago.

>It was very hard to access enough protein and amino acids through vegetables and fruits alone and that would lead to malnutrition.
Was it? Do you have a source for that? Or are you just making more shit up? Because according to Google, pumpkin seeds actually have more protein per pound than grilled 90% lean steak.

>You sure talk a lot of bullshit.
Of course I do, Mr. Fruit Didn't Exist 200 Years Ago.
>>
What a stupid fucking dog. I'm glad that horse kicked its ass.
>>
>>37394408
>Looks like apples are more satiating than any animal products at all. Infact, most whole plant foods do better than animal products when it comes to satiation.
Because they are ready to eat.
How does this go over your head?
>>
>>37394269
>The entire fucking reason our brains are big enough for you to write that bullshit is that our ancestors scavenged RAW MEAT from corpses way before we knew how to make fires.
That sounds nice and safe. Eating raw meat from decaying corpses? I'm sure that was what made us thrive so well!

Why don't you try it? Go eat some raw roadkill, and tell me how big your brain is when you're in hospital dying of e-coli.
>>
>>37394390
I'm just going to leave this here: https://www.york.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/2016/research/early-human-fire-use/
>>
>>37394336
>Well you better apply that argument to a variety of fruits and vegetables not just meat.
Well I'm not arguing that we are designed to eat vegetables. I'm arguing that we are designed to eat fruit. So what fruit needs to be altered in order to taste nice? I've really struggled to find fruit that doesn't taste fantastic raw... apart from melons and grapefruit. I really don't like them for some reason. Everything else, though? Tastes great raw.

>Because most food requires preparation for modern humans to enjoy it.
I doubt that one, mate. I ate some strawberries and blueberries earlier. Loved it. 100% raw. I would struggle to down a raw steak, though.

>I'm sure caveman found raw elk delicious, but humanity advanced to cooking, and now most people won't eat raw meat.
That's probably because raw meat is rancid. People find raw fruit just as tasty today as they found it millions of years ago (not that humans existed then, but you know what I mean).
>>
>>37394408
>I thought meat was really poor on the satiation index?
>http://www.mendosa.com/satiety.htm
>Looks like apples are more satiating than any animal products at all. Infact, most whole plant foods do better than animal products when it comes to satiation.
What the...Who the fuck is this Holt character and who the fuck is this mendosa group? This flies completely contrary to my personal experience and culinary knowledge, apart from boiled potatoes filling you up, because of course they do. Potatoes are the shit. But the methodology of this study, it just looks to leave so much room for fuckery, I can't even...look, I literally can't even, I've been drinking too much, I can't articulate my objections.

What are y'all doing tomorrow night, circa 9:30 pm? I'd quite like to pursue this vain of conversation when I'm lucid again.
>>
>>37394565
>But oysters are fucking disgusting. What sort of weirdos do you hang around with, if you think that oysters make people think "DAMN SON I REALLY WANNA EAT THAT"
Why can't you view anything outside of your own subjective perspective?
>Again veganism was completely unviable until the 20th century
>Really? I'm pretty certain that fruits and vegetables existed 200 years ago.
Yeah but they were vegetarians and not vegans. They still would use milk and eggs, also only certain places in the world would engage in VEGETARIANISM.
>Of course I do, Mr. Fruit Didn't Exist 200 Years Ago.
So many fucking strawmans, is my argument so strong you can't even face it directly.
>>
>>37394657
>https://www.york.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/2016/research/early-human-fire-use/

Doesn't really contradict what I said, as it does illustrate how we've had fire much longer than previously believed, just because it wasn't ubiquitous among all cultures, also cultures outside of africa wouldn't matter, as that's where humans evolved.
>>
>>37394675
>Well I'm not arguing that we are designed to eat vegetables. I'm arguing that we are designed to eat fruit.
You are aware humans can't just survive on fruit alone correct, and you are aware not all humans had easy access to fruit?
Again nigger, where the fuck is your nuance in the argument. You're just flat-out implying that we were only designed to eat fruit. You'd fucking die if you just ate fruit.
>>
>>37394505
>This number alone gives rise to complex phenomena such as language, writing, abstract thinking, complex memory, sentience, sapience and so on.
That doesn't quite hold up. Elephants have three times the neurons that we have, and I'm sure they're not three times smarter than us.

What you really mean, is the ratio of neurons to the size of the brain. The larger the brain, the more neurons it will have. So the more neurotically-dense (is that the phrase?) the brain is, then generally speaking the smarter the brain is.

>And because we are humans and live among humans and form social networks with humans, then we should put humans in the first place.
I agree.

>The point is, these systems for information transmission inside animal body are not making anything special, sacred, nor does the existence of these system make eating animals immoral.
And why is that? Why does it not make it immoral? Could I not replace the word "animal" with "human" and suddenly I have justified killing humans with your same logic?

>A human being will cooperate with you if you can both perceive a mutual benefit
And so do animals.

>Every single person here when you meet them in real life, and ask them about their life and be interested in what they have to say will inevitably form a friendship with you
That's because we have language. You can't do that to an animal, because an animal cannot speak. But that doesn't mean you cant form a friendship with animals.

>They have no problems hunting and killing animals, yet they live fulfilling lives with meaningful social relations
They also have no problems with rape, war, theft, and murder. Being unconditionally kind to others is a first-world phenomenon.

>How is it that a primitive and free of civilizational mental illnesses hunter gatherer have no problem killing an animal to eat it
Same reason why they have no problem killing each other.
>>
>>37394675
>I've really struggled to find fruit that doesn't taste fantastic raw... Everything else, though? Tastes great raw.

Yes, but we evolved under condition where such fruits and the sucrose they provided were rare. They were never our staple, they were infrequent, prized treats that supplemented the bulk of our diets.

Honey, natural honey is fucking amazing. You wanna try and go on all organic honey diet for a year, see how that plays out for you?
>>
>>37394784
I mean, yes they cant, fruitarians are a thing, and they don't just drop dead, although, look them up on youtube, they look legitimately emaciated, and not like Vegans who are just skinny, fruitarians looks fucked up.
>>
>>37394584
>Because they are ready to eat.
What the fuck are you on about? How is ready-to-eat beef not ready to eat? Do you not know what the satiation index is?

Jesus man, you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>37394684
> This flies completely contrary to my personal experience and culinary knowledge
Sorry man I just grabbed the first thing off Google. Here's another one. Same data, though.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/topics/fullness-factor

>But the methodology of this study, it just looks to leave so much room for fuckery
It's pretty easy to get those results. All other studies done on satiation provide mostly the same results.

>What are y'all doing tomorrow night, circa 9:30 pm?
playing VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>37394819
>frutarians look fucked up
That should tell you their diet is insustainable. A baby wouldn't last a month on a fruitarian diet.

>>37394850
You have to fucking skin it and prepare it, you fucking moron. Human teeth aren't designed to bite into cowhide.

Oh and if you're going to try to say you were only talking about prepped raw meat, then consider steak tartare.
You'll salivate once you've experienced the taste.
>>
>>37394711
>Why can't you view anything outside of your own subjective perspective?
Huh? I can. Most people find oysters disgusting.

>They still would use milk and eggs, also only certain places in the world would engage in VEGETARIANISM.
Oh, yeah, that's true. But that wasn't due to necessity. Plenty of vegans eat foods that were in ample supply 200 years ago, and they do just fine.

Nothing to our food supply has changed in the last 200 years for the better. We're eating mostly the same shit now that we ate 200 years ago.

>So many fucking strawmans, is my argument so strong you can't even face it directly.
What argument? That a vegan diet wasn't sustainable until recently? I'm still waiting for you to tell me why that is the case. Tell me, what new foods have been brought out that enable the vegan diet to exist?
>>
>>37394784
>You are aware humans can't just survive on fruit alone correct
Well... we can. It's just not exactly the healthiest diet. Fruit is really low in fat, and that could be a problem.

>and you are aware not all humans had easy access to fruit?
Yes. Of course. I doubt nomadic people in Sweden ate fruit all year around.

>You're just flat-out implying that we were only designed to eat fruit
Not just fruit... but primarily fruit. Our ancestors were predominantly frugivorous, and as a result so are we.
>>
If you gain ANY pleasure from hurting animals, you are a psychopath and a danger to society.
>>
>>37394947
>Huh? I can. Most people find oysters disgusting.
Not a good piece of evidence. I'd say most people haven't tried them or simply dislike the texture.
>Plenty of vegans eat foods that were in ample supply 200 years ago, and they do just fine.

> I'm still waiting for you to tell me why that is the case. Tell me, what new foods have been brought out that enable the vegan diet to exist?
Yeah and they also take
>nutritional supplements
>have access to grocery stores which allow them to have a vegan lifestyle
>and access to nutritional advice
This is the reason veganism would be impractical for anyone other than Royalty.

Why are vegetarians so much cooler than vegans? Literally they aren't fucking faggots with a moral superiority complex.
>>
>>37394816
>Yes, but we evolved under condition where such fruits and the sucrose they provided were rare
Well, let's be clear on what we're talking about.

When I say we have evolved to be frugivores, I mean that in the most recent 50 million years, humans and our ancestors ate a lot of different things, but we mostly ate fruit. That gives us a 50 million year inclination towards a frugivorous diet. That's a whole lot of time for us to develop perfectly-tuned frugivorous traits.

Now, just because we have had a FRACTION of that time evolving in a more omnivorous state, does not undo all of the millions of years we have had pushing us towards a frugivorous diet.

>They were never our staple, they were infrequent, prized treats that supplemented the bulk of our diets.
In recent history, yes. Year-round fruit is only found at the equator, and my ancestors certainly did not live at the equator.

So what is your point? That in recent times, we have become omnivores? Of course. I can't deny that. But that doesn't mean we are not anatomically designed to be frugivores. The fact that people live longest on a vegan diet is further proof of that.
>>
>>37386534
As if I couldn't feel any more anti-human.
Allowing normals to breed was a mistake.

>>37392822
How about we tie you down and have you react to stimulation, parasite?
>>
>>37394947
>Oh, yeah, that's true. But that wasn't due to necessity. Plenty of vegans eat foods that were in ample supply 200 years ago, and they do just fine.
>Nothing to our food supply has changed in the last 200 years for the better. We're eating mostly the same shit now that we ate 200 years ago.
Dude, no. Just no. You have no idea of the large scale shifts in food production that occurred between 1817 and 2017. I mean just the shifts between 1913 and 1933 are mind-boggling...This is kind of my metier as a culinary historian, and I'm baffled by it. The strains of geopolitics that introduced pineapples into the American and then global diet, the number of local staple grains that were supplanted by by Long-Grain white rice in living memory...it's confounding.

The dietary shakeups of the 20th century in particular will tax the scholastic efforts of nutritional anthropologists up until a time when we're all living off Ramen noodles and krill-burgers like characters in a cyberpunk novel.
>>
>>37394933
>You have to fucking skin it and prepare it, you fucking moron. Human teeth aren't designed to bite into cowhide.
Read the fucking link, you retard. It says "beef" not "cow with a hide still attached".

The link is about comparing how full you fill after eating certain foods. When it says "beef" do you really think it means anything besides your normal first-world cow meat?

>Oh and if you're going to try to say you were only talking about prepped raw meat, then consider steak tartare.
What's that got to do with satiation?

I really don't think you understand this shit. Try this link, instead:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/topics/fullness-factor

Please read it before replying.
>>
>>37395140
I won't read your link because your a Vegan Gains faggot.
You don't deserve the respect.
>>
>>37388094
sick burn, it prob went over his head
>>
>>37395054
>Not a good piece of evidence
You're right. It's not. It's an anecdote. But I'm really tired and I'm not gonna bother getting a source that says "YEP OYSTERS TASTE LIKE POO".

>I'd say most people haven't tried them or simply dislike the texture.
If a food hasn't been tried by most people, and people dislike the texture... that's probably because it tastes like shit. If oysters truly were the bees' fucking knees, people would be eating them. Who the fuck eats oysters? I know I've not touched the fuckers, and I don't know anyone who has.

>Yeah and they also take nutritional supplements
Do they? How many vegans do you know? I know a lot, and none of them take supplements.

>>have access to grocery stores which allow them to have a vegan lifestyle
And what do grocery stores sell that vegans eat? Vegetables, grains, seeds, and fruits. Shit that people have had easy access to for thousands of years.

>>and access to nutritional advice
Why would a vegan need nutritional advice any more than a meat-eater?

>Why are vegetarians so much cooler than vegans? Literally they aren't fucking faggots with a moral superiority complex.
I'm not a vegan or vegetarian myself, but I've found that vegetarians tend to be more insufferable than vegans.
>>
>>37395214
>I'm not a vegan or vegetarian myself, but I've found that vegetarians tend to be more insufferable than vegans.
You're either a pescatarian or a lying faggot.
>>
>>37395129
>You have no idea of the large scale shifts in food production that occurred between 1817 and 2017
You're right. I really don't. But I bet my ass that all sorts of vegetables were produced, that at least a few types of grains were produced, and that shit like apples were grown. If I'm wrong, correct me. Even potatoes have just barely everything a human needs to survive. The Martian was a shit film, but at least it was accurate in the portrayal of someone who eats nothing but taters.

>the number of local staple grains that were supplanted by by Long-Grain white rice in living memory...it's confounding
Aren't all grains nutritionally quite similar, anyway? Doesn't really make much difference if someone eats rice or rye, as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>37395214
>And what do grocery stores sell that vegans eat? Vegetables, grains, seeds, and fruits. Shit that people have had easy access to for thousands of years.
>pretending that a man 200 years ago had access to the variety of fruits and vegetables grocery stores carry
Can you be more delusional?
>>
>>37395169
>YOU HAVE PROVEN ME WRONG... FUCK FUCK FUCK... GOTTA SAY SOMETHING GOOD... ERRR ERRR ERRR
>f-fuck you i-i wont read it a-anyway
And vegan gains is a pretty swole guy. I ain't even vegan.
>>
>>37386534
I CANNOT WATCH THIS
STOP
>>
>>37395244
Nah, he's right, vegetarians have the same amount of smug, with only half the dedication, at least if some leaf eating faggot is gonna be all self righteous he should really stick to it. Vegetarians eat shit like nachos, if you're going to be a twat, I;d like to at least know you're suffering by only eating shitty bland raw veggies
>>
>>37395244
>You're either a pescatarian or a lying faggot.
Why's that?
>>
>>37395276
Vegan gains is basically a muscular beta-male.
>>
>>37395276
As someone who likes VG, nah, he has been lifting for 10 years, and can only put up numbers I could put up after 1 year, and Ive seen others do his numbers after 6 months.

He's actually quite weak for some reason, and no, I don't actually blame the veganism, I just tend to think he's not built very strongly.

If by swole you mean big muscles, then yeah, his arms are pretty thick, thats about it.
>>
>>37395261
Who said anything about variety? You don't need a variety of food in order to survive. You just need a few.

A human can survive quite well off of apples, sunflower seeds, carrots, potatoes, and bread. Even potatoes have everything you need to survive. Here's a weak anecdote supporting it:

https://www.dietdoctor.com/can-lose-weight-eating-potatoes

You don't need the full array of fruits and vegetables to be adequately healthy. If that Aussie fucker can survive off of potatoes just fine for 6 months, then I am sure some victorian pleb can do just fine off of apples, seeds, carrots, potatoes, and bread.
>>
>>37395350
>A human can survive quite well off of apples, sunflower seeds, carrots, potatoes, and bread. Even potatoes have everything you need to survive. Here's a weak anecdote supporting it:
Yeah but you need to eat a ridiculous amount more to get the same protein and calcium.

So yeah I guess you could eat 2 pounds of beans a day.
>>
>>37395344
>If by swole you mean big muscles, then yeah, his arms are pretty thick, thats about it.
That is what I mean, yeah.

>As someone who likes VG, nah, he has been lifting for 10 years, and can only put up numbers I could put up after 1 year, and Ive seen others do his numbers after 6 months.
How tall are you? VG is like 6'5. Taller people with more lanklet physiques (like VG) tend to not be mechanically strong.

Midgets tend to be quite strong for their size, because they have a leverage advantage.
>>
>>37395386
He's more like 6'3, but even so, not really an excuse, 6'3 is tall, but not so tall that his leverages are all fucked up.

As for being lanky, that's his choice. He has good cardio, and he's def stronger than regular people, I'm just saying, 10 years and just recently got to like a 250 bench press, it's still good, but I have low standards, anybody who exercises at all gets points in my book, but just be aware that not everybody is impressive, and as far as strength/physiques go, VG is below average when compared to the amount of time he's been doing it.
>>
>>37395376
>Yeah but you need to eat a ridiculous amount more to get the same protein
Is that so? Done some quick Googling, and bread is 9% protein by mass. Steak is 25% protein by mass. Sunflower seeds are 21% protein by mass.

Hardly ridiculous, is it? The RDA for protein is 0.8g of protein per KG of body weight. If a man weighs 100kg, he would need to consume 80g of protein. That's not exactly a lot. A cup of sunflower seeds would have more than enough.

>calcium
Animal products are highly acidic after digestion, and apparently this causes a pH imbalance that is neutralized by calcium that is sapped from bones. If that is true, then vegans would have higher levels of calcium.

Calcium is a non-issue anyway, as it is an element. It is found in all foods, and in water.
>>
>>37395458
also, just as a side note, I tried a vegan diet for 4 months, and my max bench did drop by from 230 what it was at the time to about 190.

So While i don't blame veganism, it's not really optimal for lifting, the amount of food you need to consume by volume is pretty high if you want to maintain your weight.

I went from 190lb bodyweight to about 170 and I wasn't even trying to lose weight, I did the vegan shit for my blood pressure.
>>
File: 14945579498787.png (130KB, 291x258px) Image search: [Google]
14945579498787.png
130KB, 291x258px
>>37395479
>unironically suggests eating a cup of sunflower seeds
>>
>>37395495
You'll find that any drastic and sudden change to your diet causes stuff like that.

I ate some bran flakes for the first time a few years back, and I was farting for days and had the shits. If I were to swap to a vegan diet, I'd be stuck on the toilet.

It takes time for intestinal bacteria to adjust.

One of my friends went vegan, and was complaining about always feeling hungry and being bloated. After a few months he felt fine and he's been vegan since. He's actually stopped being a skinny fucker since he went vegan

You do have to consume more, though. Vegan food is calorically less dense. Gotta choose between less size, or better health.
>>
File: (157).jpg (64KB, 429x720px) Image search: [Google]
(157).jpg
64KB, 429x720px
>>37395541
>"WHAT SORTA LOONY EATS A CUP OF SEEDS? LMAO!!! GAAAY xD"
>eats a pound of bacon
>>
ITT: a bunch of edgelord contrarians trying to defend or at least devalue the seriousness of animal abuse.

I get it, you're a bunch of robots who have been desensitized to violence and don't care about the lives of anyone other than yourself, but you come off as pretty fucking pathetic for doing this.
>>
File: Tri Tip Poy Boy.jpg (138KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Tri Tip Poy Boy.jpg
138KB, 2048x1365px
>>37395569
I see why the vegan diet hasn't picked up. I'd probably kill myself if I had to eat a cup of sunflower seeds a day to stay alive.

I bet i can't even eat salted sunflower seeds can I? Nope a cup of salted sunflower seeds would fuck up my caloric intake.

What a wonderful lifestyle. .
>>
>>37395619
Sorry buddy we were talking about victorian peasants, weren't we?

If you wanna eat some high-proteenz vegan food from the modern-day first-world, why not eat some of the mock meat stuff?

Naaah you won't do that, will ya? NOT ENOUGH HEART ATTACK FUEL

What a wonderful lifestyle you have. Obesity and strokes.
>>
File: mms_img-849004270.jpg (341KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mms_img-849004270.jpg
341KB, 960x540px
>>37395656
As someone who aspires to be a chef I respect the flavors of animals too much not to eat them.
Also nice fallacious argument, implying there isn't a healthy diet that involves meat.
>>
>>37395687
>implying there isn't a healthy diet that involves meat
But there isn't. There is nothing in meat that is necessary for humans to consume. But there is a whole lot of stuff that causes chronic disease that is found in meat.
>>
>>37395715
>There is nothing in meat that is necessary for humans to consume. But there is a whole lot of stuff that causes chronic disease that is found in meat.
I see you're reciting Vegan Gains again instead of thinking for yourself.

All a diet with meat would require is meat in moderation, it doesn't need to be an everyday meal, and to watch the types of meat you eat. There you go.
>>
>>37395616
You come across as fairly pathetic for bemoaning the suffering of animals and being a bleeding heart faggot as well.
>>
>>37395750
As long as by moderation you don't mean 50/50, but something more like 80/20

A healthy diet can consist of vodka as long as you keep it low.
>>
>>37395750
>I see you're reciting Vegan Gains again instead of thinking for yourself.
His science is sound. You seen his live debates? He's unstoppable.

>All a diet with meat would require is meat in moderation
So just eat a little bit of poison, right? All about that moderation!

How about toxic sludge? Should I consume that in moderation as well?

How about dog shit? JUST GOTTA KEEP THAT MODERATION BRO
>>
>>37391484
White people are too sensitive. Non-whites are openly racist, xenophobic, homophobic and keep other races away. You don't see Chinese people welcoming muslim invaders like cucks. Only white idiots do.
Fucking white cucks.
>>
>>37395796
>His science is sound. You seen his live debates? He's unstoppable.
No he isn't. I've seen the evidence he's used before and he can sometimes just use circumstantial evidence and has a problem with confirmation bias.

Comparing meat to toxic sludge proves to me you're just a part of the vegan cult. I can't take what you say seriously.
>>
>>37395889
>>37395889
replied to the wrong person guy
>>
>>37395889
>I've seen the evidence he's used before and he can sometimes just use circumstantial evidence and has a problem with confirmation bias
That's the first I've heard of it. Why hasn't anyone else brought that up?

>Comparing meat to toxic sludge proves to me you're just a part of the vegan cult. I can't take what you say seriously.
It's a joke, man, to prove a point.

If meat "in moderation" is safe, then why isn't toxic sludge "in moderation" safe?
>>
>>37386534
The perfect representation of a robot's soul.
All the abuse leads to this. Funny how humans don't care when this happens to an other human.
>>
>>37396012
it's called an example of false equivalency. Meat isn't inherently toxic like sludge is you dipshit.
It's like comparing chocolate cake and very fattening foods with car oil.
>>
>>37396088
>Meat isn't inherently toxic like sludge is you dipshit.
I know that, dilweed. I told your dumb ass it's a "joke" to prove a point.

>It's like comparing chocolate cake and very fattening foods with car oil.
I know. And I'll make that same comparison for the same effect. Watch:

If chocolate cake "in moderation" is fine, then why isn't toxic sludge "in moderation" fine?
>>
>>37396112
It doesn't prove any fucking point. Food that isn't even meat or made of animal products can be unhealthy for you if you consume too much of it.

Fried potatoes are an example. The only thing you proved is that you're a dumbass.
>>
>>37396154
>Food that isn't even meat or made of animal products can be unhealthy for you if you consume too much of it.
That's true. But not my point.

Raspberries are healthy when consumed in any quantity less than excessive. Meat is unhealthy if you consume any quantity.

>The only thing you proved is that you're a dumbass.
Did I? Is it? Really? What about me proving that you're a dumbass? I think I did that quite well.
>>
File: 098130982103.png (356KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
098130982103.png
356KB, 640x622px
>>37386534
Oh neat, i want to play with the dog!
>>
>>37396228
I don't think that argument applies to fish. Fish are some of the healthiest meats available. I'd say if you never wanted diabetes, heart problems, or cancer just stick to seafood.

It is nowhere as unhealthy as chicken, beef or pork.
>>
>>37396297
>I don't think that argument applies to fish. Fish are some of the healthiest meats available.
According to my main man Virgin Stains, fish is really unhealthy.

High saturated fat, mercury, and some other shit I can't remember.

>I'd say if you never wanted diabetes, heart problems, or cancer just stick to seafood.
But isn't diabetes caused by high-fat diets, or high body fat? And aren't heart problems largely caused by saturated fat and cholesterol? And don't animal products cause cancer?
>>
>>37396341
>High saturated fat
Yeah what are considered to be "Good fats"
>Mercury varies on the fish you eat. Some fish are very low in mercury.

Virgin Gains is a dumbass for thinking that.
>>
>>37396379
shit man im tired af. this gonna be my last post.

but aint saturated fat like... really bad? least thats what vagina gains says.
>>
>>37396416
Fish contains natural fats.
>>
>>37396273
Is it bad I know where that pic come from
>>
File: (151).jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
(151).jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>37396452
>if something is natural, that means it's healthy
hey fucker. lard is natural. does that mean it's healthy?

how about dog shit? dog shit is natural. do you eat dog shit?
>>
>>37388157
What normies say and actaully do is two different things.
>>
>>37386534

Guys, serious talke here; I am thinking about going vegan despite all the joke and shitposting; Think about it; the animals that kept in industrialzed slaughter houses are constantly abused and there is no out; It's a litteral blueprint of hell. Don't know why this knowledge doesn't sit heavily on every human beings conciounce; all mammalian speics should be excempt from slaughter.
>>
>>37396480
fish is good for you goddamn retard
>>
>>37387961

>all those normies getting triggered to hell and back

You guys honestly should get the fuck out of my board.
Animals are a ton better that a sub-human on my list, thats for sure. They atleast act on their instinct without resorting to vile machinations of a human mind. A human excessively following his base instincts is the worst creature imaginable, bellow other humans and animals.
>>
>>37395860
>what is Poland
>>
>>37397596
Nature is equally cruel, you're very naive if you think that any prey animal is going to have a good or enjoyable life in the wild compared to an industrial. Life is motivated by suffering and the only end would be mass euthanasia. Veganism solves nothing and only serves to pacify human guilt.
>>
>>37392216
>everybody that doesn't agree with me is a normie

/r9k/ stupidity everyone
>>
File: 1494854461712.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494854461712.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>>37386534
>thread about an abused dog
>obligatory vegan pops up to shit it up with his obsession over cows and other animals that nobody cares about
>>
File: jihad.jpg (111KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
jihad.jpg
111KB, 576x768px
>>37388055
>No, don't feel bad for the dog, feel bad for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37386579
Fucking HORSE ABSCESS. God damn it YouTube.
>>
>>37388914
>When you buy beef, you cause a cow to live a horrible life and have a horrible death

that chain of guilt is as dumb as the original sin
>>
>>37388065
>normie animal abuse chads in every pet thread
More like societal failures that are trying to act normal. Normies feel bad for animals, too.
>>
>>37388129
good, your misery is what you deserve. i genuinely hope things get worse for you.
>>
>>37389161
yeah because if he stopped eating meat, that cow wouldn't die. the farmer would get a call on his cell phone, "anon's stopped eating meat, pls kill 1 less cow" and he would say "o rite, daisy you can go free now".

.....or the exact same number of cows would die, and there would be one more slab of beef on the shelf.

shut the fuck up with your "MEAT IS MURDA!!!" bullshit. you're talking absolute horseshit.
>>
>>37400379
Did you even read my comment?

It's called supply and demand, retard.

>shut the fuck up with your "MEAT IS MURDA!!!" bullshit. you're talking absolute horseshit.
So do you think that killing dogs is okay?
>>
>>37398960
>IF YOU DONT WANT TO KILL ANIAMALS, THAT MEANS YOURE OBSSESSED WITH COWS AND UR A STUPID VEGAN
Or maybe you're just not a horrible person?
>>
>>37390009
> Anatomically, we are herbivores
Horses don't have canines you fuckwitted imbecile.

They also cannot process protein into urea properly. A, Afarensis preyed on lizards and scavenged some meat, and every hominid humans are descended from has been omnivorous to some degree.

Almost all primates eat some form of protein, the most closely related to humans are chimpanzees and they fight fucking wars over the hunting grounds.

Large brains require high protein diets and are more common in meat eating animals.

You are fucking stupid. You allowed someone to present you with an alternative to reality that you should have immediately dismissed as ridiculous. Stop spewing ideological crap. If you accepted this abject lunacy so readily, you need to systematically examine everything you think you know.
>>
File: 1492888778767.jpg (20KB, 463x296px) Image search: [Google]
1492888778767.jpg
20KB, 463x296px
>>37386534
Why do people abuse their pets? They are defenseless little animals that have done you no wrong. They look up to you, well, at least dogs do.
>>
File: vegan horse teeth.jpg (10KB, 251x224px) Image search: [Google]
vegan horse teeth.jpg
10KB, 251x224px
>>37401774
>Horses don't have canines you fuckwitted imbecile.
Actually, they do, you fucking retard. They have 4-6 canines. And they're much bigger than ours. Pic related. They are called "wolf teeth". Might wanna do your research next time, retard.

>A, Afarensis preyed on lizards and scavenged some meat
So what? Some horses have hunted animals, but that doesn't make them omnivores you fucking idiot.

>and every hominid humans are descended from has been omnivorous to some degree.
Every horse is omnivorous in their diet to some degree. Guess that means horses are omnivores, RIGHT?

>Almost all primates eat some form of protein
Of course. ALL ANIMALS ON THE PLANET eat some form of protein. Protein is a necessary macro nutrient for all animals. You will be literally unable to find an animal that does not need to consume protein.

>the most closely related to humans are chimpanzees and they fight fucking wars over the hunting grounds
Actually, the most closely related animal to humans are the bonobos, not the chimpanzees. And chimpanzees very rarely fight over "hunting grounds", in part because they very rarely hunt.

>Large brains require high protein diets
Do they? I'd imagine that large brains just require a large amount of calories -- not specifically protein.

>You are fucking stupid
I doubt that. You think that horses don't have canine teeth. Have you seen pic related?

>You allowed someone to present you with an alternative to reality
Like an alternate reality where horses don't eat protein, and don't have canine teeth?

>If you accepted this abject lunacy so readily, you need to systematically examine everything you think you know.
What lunacy have I accepted? That horses have canine teeth? Sorry. I believe what I see. Unlike you, who believes what he's just made up five seconds ago.
>>
>>37388633
>human idea of moral standard has been implemented in their genes

Let me guess, Woman Studies Major ?
>>
File: (153).jpg (4KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
(153).jpg
4KB, 125x117px
>>37401774
>talks fiction
>tells others they are stupid and gullible
>>
File: brains.jpg (152KB, 1280x695px) Image search: [Google]
brains.jpg
152KB, 1280x695px
>>37401774
>large brains are more common in meat eating animals
No they're not. Google it. There is very little correlation between relative brain-size and diet. All sorts of different sizes for all sorts of different animals.

Your crazed theories are weak, grandad.
>>
File: (64).jpg (43KB, 396x327px) Image search: [Google]
(64).jpg
43KB, 396x327px
>>37402049
>"HORRIBLE" IS JUST AN OPINION, MAN
I agree. That is why I kill people. Some people think it's horrible, but I just say it's... like... their opinion, man.
>>
>>37401774
>Large brains require high protein diets
You're right. Just look at elephants. They have a huge brain; it's like 10x the size of a human's. They eat a metric fuckton of meat, don't they?

You're bang on the money. ALL BOUT DEM PROTEENZ

youre a fucking idiot lol. kill yourself retard
>>
>>37388094

Seems like youre not doing too bad either
>>
>>37402197
>I HAVE ASSBURGERS AND BEING MEAN IS JUST SUBJECTIVE MAN. ITS NOT REAL. ITS ON DA SPECTRUMS :((
>>
>>37388260
>>37388315

>its ok to hurt humans but b-but please dont hurt the animals

I honestly hope you burn alive
>>
>>37391437
Not that guy but a developing child needs more protein than a terminally grown adult. That guys argument was that access to large amount of fruits and vegetables is a relatively recent thing and it was more convenient to supplement with animal protien/fats due to the fact it has a higher nutrional density
>>
>>37402416
>That guys argument was that access to large amount of fruits and vegetables is a relatively recent thing
Do you think a farm-worker peasant in medieval Europe ate a lot of meat as a child? No of course not. His ass was poor, just like most people of the time. He ate a lot of grains.

>it was more convenient to supplement with animal protien/fats due to the fact it has a higher nutrional density
No it wasn't. Animal products have always been extremely time and resource intensive to produce. That is why grains has always been the primary food source for civilizations.

You say that people many years ago had to eat meat... yet they didn't. You say that it's convenient to eat animal products... yet they didn't.

Pre-civilization, then yeah, meat would have made up a reasonable amount of the human diet. But post-civilization? 99% of the calories people consumed came from plants, not animals.
>>
>>37392732
>to decide that humans hve any more right to life than any other animal
you do realize that plants are life forms too, right? you are chewing a living being.
>>
>>37403154
Are you dyslexic? He said that you have no right to kill an animal -- he didn't say shit about plants.

And why would he? Plants are no more sentient than rocks.
>>
>>37401774
For a guy who called me fucking stupid, you sure gave up easily.

What's the matter? Poor baby can't understand how horses have canine teeth?

Haha kill yourself retard
>>
>>37403497
don't try to narrow the argument, you look retarded that way, the base of his argument is right to life, plants are also living beings.
you are chewing a living being whose right to life should not be denied.
>>
>>37403573
>the base of his argument is right to life
No it's not. Have you read it? It explicitly says "animal". Plants are not animals, numbnuts.

>you are chewing a living being whose right to life should not be denied.
And why is that? Plants don't care if they live. We don't care if they live. Who would we help by not eating plants? No one.
>>
>>37386534
I know it's kinda a "le 4chan" stereotype, but I seriously can't think of any reason outside of pure self defense to beat an animal. Dogs, cats, and shit like that are just trying to survive and stuff they don't deserve abuse.
>>
Unless you have an absolute code of morals, in the form of some deity's teachings or the law of government, the interpretation is up for grabs and one can make it so that animal abuse is alright in his code of operation.
>>
>>37401154
Kill yourself dork, the guy in this thread is arguing for veganism and advocating for the rights of useless animals nobody cares about
>>
>>37394213
Fuck off you retarded cretin, people do give a shot about any animals being brutally slaughtered, the thing is only subhuman countries brutally slaughter them, people just don't have a problem with livestock being humanely slaughtered any more than they have a problem with dogs being put to sleep by the vet. Stop trying to sound clever or insightful, you fail at it on 4chan as bad as you do in real life.
>>
>>37387961
agreed 2bh

original 18
>>
>>37393928
I don't find meat disgusting and neither do most people you fucking idiot, people can't digest large amounts of raw meat for the sole reason that they're not used to it, anyone can get used to it and eat it fine but there is no reason to because it TASTES far better cooked and as people are humans and not fucking chimps it's EXTREMELY EASY to fucking cook it, making a fire is not 'some elaborate technique' you fucking moron.

And it does taste good raw, it's delicious actually and the most patrician way to consume it is as close to raw as possible, literally what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>37398960
>be me
>read your post
>control plus f vegan
>one hundred thirty results
u guise srsly U GUISE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW8oSUmUjGM

Gotta weed out the normies
>>
>>37386534
This is pretty much how I imagine loosing my virginity will go if it ever happens.
>>
>>37386534
>be ugly psychic dog
>see your death if not adopted
>freak the fuck out
>????
>veganism
>????
>profit
>>
>>37394246
>Look, you're not wrong, entirely. We're by nature frugivorous vegetarians.
You're definitely wrong though you fucking moron, literally every aspect of human anatomy and the civilisation that has come about because of it is because we're carniverous apes, gorillas are vegetarian and the fuck have they accomplished recently? Being able to rapidly consume enough calories and nutrients in the form of meat underlies YOUR evolution though I doubt they'd have bothered if they knew what a failure you'd be.
>>
>>37406783
Post the gif then, so they don't see the title and decide not to watch.
>>37406796
Are you a girl, because if so, I can dig it. :3
>>
>>37394408
Erm...no. Have you eaten an apple? Have you eaten an equivalent amount of meat? There's absolutely no comparison.
>>
>>37387961
Dogs are literally less useful than almost all people too. Less understanding than almost all people.

They are incapable of things like compassion, virtue, love. They are merely beasts that nearly cannot think at all, only feel.
>>
Is there anything more degenerate than animal cruelty?
>>
>>37406758
>people can't digest large amounts of raw meat for the sole reason that they're not used to it
Got a source on that?

>anyone can get used to it and eat it fine
Go eat some raw chicken and tell me it's fine.

>making a fire is not 'some elaborate technique' you fucking moron.
It is when compared to ancient man.

>And it does taste good raw, it's delicious actually and the most patrician way to consume it is as close to raw as possible
That's why so many people don't eat raw meat, right?
>>
>>37398285
I wonder what it's like to be devoid of logic.
>>
>>37406275
>no one cares about them, that means we should kill them
No one cares about niggers or downies. That means we should kill them, right?
>>
>>37406891
>Erm...no. Have you eaten an apple? Have you eaten an equivalent amount of meat? There's absolutely no comparison.
I'm sorry, buddy, but I am not going to take your word on that. Please look at the source I provided. It says quite clearly that apples are more satiating :)

I trust a bunch of scientists more than some fat loser on r9k.
>>
>>37397596
I just eat free-range meat and milk. It costs a bit more, but its worth it knowing that despite the animals not being as intelligent as us, they still feel pain.

>>37398447
nature can be cruel, but typically not for extend periods. These animals are stuffed in cages with no way out, so packed that they kill each other
>>
File: chickens2.jpg (66KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
chickens2.jpg
66KB, 600x400px
>>37407313
>free-range meme
These chickens are free-range. Looks nice, doesn't it?

Free-range is a marketing term. It has very loose definitions. Depending on where you live, free-range could just mean that the animals are not restrained (i.e. chained up).

Free-range doesn't mean that the animals go outside and live a nice natural life.
>>
>>37391958
>thinks that herbivorous animals don't exist
[citation needed]
>>
>>37408131
Is this not you?

>>37391202
>plants weren't high enough in protein to sustain life at the dawn of mankind.
>>
>>37393477

Hey pinkie, watch this. >>37388420
>>
>>37388879
I'm gonna buy me some veal, right now.
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.