[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is overdosing on pills an easy way of dying?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ieijjxkmdkmse.jpg (16KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
ieijjxkmdkmse.jpg
16KB, 620x374px
Is overdosing on pills an easy way of dying?
>>
it's an easy way to end up in the hospital and wonder why you tried the meme way to kill yourself
>>
lol n0pe
>>
>>37386583
what about a pistol or shotgun? ibkbow shotgun in the mouth would harm you but i still cant picturebit being an instant death

pistol i wouldbt trust
>>
>>37386522
No. You'll end up like this unfortunate fellow
>>
>>37386622
pistol's risky but a shotgun will probably do it
Don't aim straight up, that's the biggest thing. Might just damage your frontal lobe rather than actually kill you.
>>
>>37386622

A 12 guage through the roof of your mouth will be incredibly painless and fast. You wouldn't feel a goddamn thing.(my doctor told me this almost word for word.)

A pistol above 9mm would do the job as well.

Trying to OD sucks, it's not fun and usually ends up not working. I know, because I tried to OD on clozapam and just ended up blacking out and pissing myself while sleeping for almost 2 days. Don't OD, guns exist, so use those instead.
>>
really easy brah, Nick Drake had a painless death.
>>
>>37386685
your doctor lol what was the context lol?
>>
>>37386522
I believe the only reason to kill yourself is for the sake of honor and morality. If you're going to do it because of hopelessness, might as well do other things first/instead. Like killing the people who've wronged you, or doing things you've always wanted to do with reckless abandon.
>>
>>37386757

I have type 1 diabetes, and I haven't been controlling my sugar levels for about 12 years. Just started seeing a new doc, and one of the first things he said was-

>there are better ways to kill yourself than this, which is what you're doing- very slowly. First your eyes and kidneys will go, then you won't be able to get an erection, because all the small blood vessels and capilaries in your body are being clogged with candy coated red blood cells. If you want to kill yourself, just buy a gun, it's faster and far less painful. I've seen slow death by diabetes- I worked in detroit. It's not pretty or fast. A 12 guage through the top of your head is a much better and faster death than what you're doing.

I like the guy, he's really great. Every other doctor I've been to treats his patients like fast food meals, get you in and out in less than 15 minutes. This guy sits down and talks with you, makes you feel like a person, not an order of fries or a cheeseburger. He's so sincere and honest and doesn't pull punches when he tells you stuff. I'm glad I got this guy. That was just the thing I needed to hear. Because yeah, DKA is a REALLY shitty way to die.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.