[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O-OH why are boys so fragile?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: fragil.png (588KB, 774x666px) Image search: [Google]
fragil.png
588KB, 774x666px
O-OH

why are boys so fragile?
>>
>>37385693
>kardashians
>an example of anything
OP is, as always, flaming so hard you can see him from space.
>>
most girls couldn't take a single punch from me
>>
>>37385790
Most girls - even Victorias Secret angels - do more cardio than you will in a lifetime. They train, do kickboxing, martial arts, while you masturbate to imaginary anime.

I wonder who will win :)
>>
>>37385693
Women don't have to deal with the friendzone because they have pussies and are soulless demons with no empathy
>>
>>37385904
on average the weakest male is still significantly stronger than the strongest female
>>
>>37385949
You're very mistaken. Also any girl probably knows a million men who are stronger than you and are ready to pound your ass. Not your faggotry boipucci, but smash your head into pieces.
>>
>>37385904
And yet they will lose. Evolution is unfair like that.
>>
>>37385972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
>>
>>37385904
Jokes on you I powerlift and jack off to anime
>>
Women get buttmad all the time when Chad won't fuck/marry them. They just don't call it the friendzone.
>>
Women have no power, except to use proxy violence through other men. In pre-civilization times, rape was a successful mating strategy. Men are not afraid of women, they are afraid of other men and/or the state.
>>
>>37385972
I know this is bait but a fun fact that's relevant: it's impressive for a girl to do *one* pull up. I remember a co worker and she was pretty atheletic and couldn't do more than 3. That's how weak women are but anyway anon good job baiting retards.
>>
>>37385904
cardio won't help you take a punch, they have skinny little necks. I saw stephen crowder do a thing where he had this crossfit chick and his skinny nerd co host arm wrestle guess who won. most females struggle to do a pull up. plus I am bigger than them (even though a man equal in size still has the physical advantage)
>>
>>37385693
Bullshit, i had several girls going all "why didnt you love me/take me seriously" and all that shit.

The difference is that we fuck them anyway while they are not that nice to beta faggots.
>>
That's because women don't get friendzoned, they furst get fuckzoned and then get ghosted.
>>
>>37386419
This. Women get pumped and dumped, men get friendzoned. Both are getting used, but one is short term whereas the other is long term.
>>
>>37385693
That's because no one wants you as friends.
>>
this might make sense if men and women were equal
>>
>>37385904
Yes I'm totally sure doing cardio will help them stand against the punch of a man.
>>
>>37385904
>while you masturbate to imaginary anime.
that's why they can't take a single punch
>>
>>37385904
yeah sorry buddy the average male's body weight is 40% muscle mass while the average woman is 25%

the average man weights 180 lbs the average woman weighs 130 do the fucking math regarding who can throw a stronger punch
>>
>>37385693
Women literally cry in front of all of their friends because someone at work was mean to them, and scream when watching horror movies, and they're calling us weak?

Wewlad

Either way, some chicks are strong. I met a female veteran before, and she was cool and could kick ass.
>>
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

all of you are frail twigs
>>
enjoy looking like IT compsci soulless zombies who have toothpicks as fingers

no girl would ever date you and you're not even worth the friendzone. stay on an anonymous board, cuckboii :)
>>
File: Untitled.png (215KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
215KB, 1366x768px
>>37385949
Do black "women" count?

Hilarious and original.
>>
>>37385904
>do kickboxing, martial arts

I only seen two women ever in the boxing gym I go to
>>
>>37387884
yeah cause women actively avoid the hour you go.
>>
>>37385904
Ok but I still have more than double the amount of upper body strength of the average woman so good luck
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.