[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /creep/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: this has to stop.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
this has to stop.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>walking behind girl
>she slows down
>i speed up to go around her
>she notices and frantically speeds up to distance herself from me
>>
>>37385381
Yeah me too. If I put my hair in a pony tail and with a bandana girls aren't as afraid but I still can't hold a conversation and if I have to talk to one they get noticeably uncomfortable
Oh well
>>
>>37385381
Just run past her and shout "Get outta my way, bitch!"
>>
>>37385381
I'm turbo creep. Security is always wary of me, no one looks me in the eyes, no one sits besides me in the bus, no one stays near me.
>>
>>37385381
I'm way creepier than that, but kind of a psychopath and blend in easily.
Here's a few examples:
>jack off with best friends older sisters underwear growing up

>jack off with sisters underwear all the time growing up

>jack off with aunts underwear multiple times growing up

>jack off and lick clean every Gf's mom I ever hads underwear growing up

>jack off with Gf's little 10 year old sisters underwear

Feel like a creep afterwards though
You can pretty much guarantee if you have an attractive relative and I'm in your house that I'll jack off in their underwear
>>
File: IMG_4156.jpg (88KB, 499x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4156.jpg
88KB, 499x767px
>caring what normie NPCs think
Dont even acknowledge them as anything but an obstacle unless you're hunting for a relationship
>>
I just make my way to my destination no matter who is in my path, sometimes it's behind a young lady with booty shorts on. I try not to look at her ass, but I cannot help but catch a cursory glance. I then direct my attention to the back of her head and sometimes they will look behind them, as if they are trying to catch me looking at them. I then direct my attention off to the side to whatever objects are over there.
Sometimes I can hear women making a "hmph" sound when I ignore them, I dunno what they want from me.
>>
>>37385518
Now i remember why i keep browsing this board
>>
File: IMG_1511.png (285KB, 694x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1511.png
285KB, 694x768px
>>37385381
You're so off putting. Why don't you alter your behavior weirdo. Ugh. I hate dealing with these scenarios.
>>
>>37385518
Hmm that sexy.
Did thy find out ?
>>
>girl talks to me on social media
>immediately turn conversation to weird fetishes
>>
Yeah, I hate it when THEY speed up while I'm speeding up to get away from them
>>
>>37385566
fuck you normalfag

oregano toast
>>
I used to finish a summer job at night and walk home alone, this used to happen a lot. Cringy memories are flooding back..
>>
>>37385618
No but I did get paranoid they do
Pretty sure my aunt did since I was like 13 and not good at putting things back without looking like I was there
>>
>>37385687
Wow you're so very creative. Like it's not my fault you're pathetic and are taking out your anger issues on me.
>>
>>37385381

>they look around, see im white and return to normal pace
>>
>>37385705
Is your aunt hot ?
>>
File: 1495426744217.jpg (194KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495426744217.jpg
194KB, 720x1280px
>>37385381
I used to inject estrogen into my nephew's chicken nuggets and now he has a micropenis and sucks off his family dog. Lol!
>>
>at the movie theater
>sitting by myself
>absolutely no one in my row except me and some guy a few seats down
>stacies come in
>see me
>i look up at them
>they turn and sit in a crowded row below
I'M A CREEP, I'M A WEIRDO, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?
>>
>Train ride home from work
>falling asleep on train
>woken up by a purse hitting my face
>look to see 3 roasties sitting down next to me
>i turn my head and close my eyes again
>i hear one of them say in shock "OMG! I didn't even see that guy there!"
>they get up and sit across from me
>>
>>37385381
I'm currently stalking a girl I went o a date with a month ago. We didn't kiss and she ghosted on me afterwards but I know are meant to be together. She just needs to realize it. I'm going to walk past her house a couple of times, then I'm going to take th bus she takes and then walk past her workplace in case she's there. I've been doing this almost every day, hoping to run into her. I actually saw her the other day on the street but she was with two friends (both girls) so I couldn't approach her. I need to catch her alone, and take oportunity of a pleasant "coincidence" to ask her to grab a coffee or something. She only has to accept and I assure you we'll love each other forever
>>
File: 576263882.jpg (56KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
576263882.jpg
56KB, 400x593px
>>37385692
Like what, Mr. Anon?
>>
>>37385768
Yea shes really hot
>>
>>37385381
You wern't even being creepy anon. Im sorry that happened to you
>>
>>37386270
Lucky boy you are.
I
>>
>>37385381
I wouldn't do that to u anon.
>>
>>37385518
are you me ?
genuinly asking
>>
>>37386740
Depends
You a pedo too?
>>
>>37385566
can't you at least wear a trip so i can filter your cancerous avatar fagging posts that never add anything of interest to discussions
>>
>>37385381
>finally get the nerve to talk to a girl in my class
>talk to her for a bit
>she tells me she has a business class soon
>I look it up, find out where it is
>go there and see she's tlaking to another guy
>reeeee
>wait for them to pass me
>follow
>one time she looks back at me and laughs to her guy friend
>spend the rest of the semester in silence
>>
>>37385710

I swear every one of these Steven universe (idk what autistic cartoon you're posting) always replies with the same shit.
>>
>>37385381

>work party
>in vino veritas
>"youre likeable but wierd"
>"yeah,a bit of a creep"

>at work
>crowded and busy
>turn around and start walking
>girl steps back quickly as she was about to walk into me while recoiling in disgust

im decent looking and work out, which makes it worse as i know my personality is completely off putting
>>
>>37385518
kek this is the kind of post you expect to find on r9k. Unfortunately normies ruin everything
>>
File: 1495941179767.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1495941179767.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>37385381
Fuck that hit's me in the stomach. When I was at school girls would give uncomfortable looks all the time. Never did anything to them, fuck them
>>
>>37385381
>tfw constantly staring at pretty girls
>>
>>37385906
Shit man that must hurt

Origi
>>
>>37385381
Usually in the West if you show any interest in a girl whatsoever, you're a creep.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.