[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate legal robot drug. Share your experience witb Kratom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: red-vein-super-indo.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
red-vein-super-indo.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Ultimate legal robot drug. Share your experience witb Kratom r9k. Anti Depressants really don't compare.
>>
>>37384411
I've tried using Kratom 4 times
>1st time
Took 3 grams got a light buzz
>2nd time
Took 5 grams felt a little relaxed
>3rd time
Took 7 grams, didn't feel anything so I went to sleep. Woke up and the whole room was spinning I was glued to my bed
>4th time
Took 7 grams and didn't feel anything

Overall it's a 4/10 for me. The mild effects aren't worth the bitter taste. There are definitely better legal drugs. Alcohol and weed (depending if it's legal) are both better choices but if you're going to do drugs just go for the fun ones and take some acid.
>>
I've done kratom a few times. It doesn't compare to real drugs but makes wagecucking a hell of a lot easier.
>>
>>37384411
I'm interested in trying it, where do you get it?
>>
>>37385305
It's best to buy it online, but you can get shit-tier kratom at headshops.

I know it's leddit, but r/kratom or some shit actually has a list of reputable online vendors that sell high-quality kratom.
>>
tell me about this stuff what is it?
>>
>>37384411
What exactly is this stuff?
>>
>>37384577
Do you use other opiates often?
>>
>>37385368
>>37385422
neurotoxin that turns you into (even more of) a brainlet
>>
>>37385342
any vendors you recommend?
>>
>>37384577
They just made kratom illegal here. Recovering heroin and cocaine addict. These are the ultimate drug. Fuck anything else. Snowballs are the best feeling possible.
>>
>>37385466
Why yes, I totally believe you, anonymous internet man.
>>
>>37385368
It's a plant that gets ground up into powder to be ingested.

It has alot of active alkoloids similar to those found in opiods like Oxy and Hydro.

The way it affects you depends on dosage size. Low dosages (<4g) tend to act as stimulants whereas higher doses tend be be more sedative and cause disassociation.

It's good for anxiety and panic attacks and can really mellow you out. It makes it super easy to just relax. Talking freely becomes easier too.

Kratom is also really cheap. Just make sure you get the right strain
>>
>>37385511
t. never been around brainlet junkies at a psych ward
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
>>37384411
Legal drugs?
Never tried Kratom, but my favorites are
1,4 butanediol and phenibut
Pic related
>>
>>37384411
Maeng Da is good high but seriously just get Heroin. Kratom has a depressing comedown for some reason and its only cured by doing some heroin
>>
>>37385553
thanks for answering
seems interesting but probably too much of a hassle to get
>>
>>37385641
Yes I have. One of them and her fat red haired friend called me a cis white male who needs to check his privilege. Really telling that it happened in the psych ward
>>
>>37385666
I respect the demonic trips but that is the last thing you want to do. I've been using Kratom regulalry for a year and have yet to develop any dependancy. The come downs are chill too.

Say no to hard drugs!
>>
>>37384411
i wish it wouldn't taste so fucking bad. stoped using it because of that
>>
>>37384411
Falling for the green jew
>>
>>37385781
This. I would use kratom if I didnt have to choke down 10 fat capsules

So instead I use heroin, and only use kratom when I cant get heroin for the day

>>37385691
you can buy it from any smokeshop, maybe it depends on state
>>
Do you snort this or something?
>>
File: IMG_2899.png (47KB, 916x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.png
47KB, 916x910px
>tfw taking naltrexone so I am immune to the effects of kratom
and all opioids
Feels good and bad; good that it makes me not want to take the drugs since I won't feel anything, but bad because if I ever wanted to feel the drugs I wouldn't be able to
>>
I've heard that this stuff can be either narcotic-like or stimulant-like depending on type and dose. What type/dose would bring me closest to an opiate-type high?
>>
>>37385485
I use kraken Kratom but I've also ordered from buy Kratom.us . My favorite strains are red vein Thai and red vein kali/bali
>>
I tried... I think Gold bali? It wasn't sedating at all. It was nauseating, and felt nothing like opiates. NOTHING.

What is the hype? How do I make it better?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.