[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chadphobia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: factorialist_phobias_shrink.jpg (164KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
factorialist_phobias_shrink.jpg
164KB, 1200x800px
Who here is Chadphobic?
I can't talk to Chads because they are too intimidating and have too much presence.

I've had a job interview with a Chad and I was so agitated and anxious I left the building without finalizing the interview.

Not like they need my friendship but it's still hard.
>>
>>37383908
I hate them and their defenders.

All this beta faggot shit like 'muh chad bro' and so on.
>>
File: 1494429154214.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494429154214.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>37383908
>he doesn't know Chads are our only allies
>>
File: enum.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
enum.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
I just feel incredulous when I talk to Chads. They live in a completely different world from me.
>>
betas stay betas until they become an alpha (aka chad)
>>
File: owo.png (102KB, 477x362px) Image search: [Google]
owo.png
102KB, 477x362px
>>37383965
they still scare me
i'm also jealous of them and think they have everything handed to them
>>
>>37383985
to be a mere beta you must already have potential to become wannabe chad at most
the lowest of the betas can only hope to achieve the level of a regular beta
most of r9k are so ugly its a lost cause
true chads are all genetics and acquire most of their confidence from their early childhood development and stress-free lives
if you are still a beta over 14 years old it's impossible to become a chad, you will be a wannabe chad at most
>>
>>37384126
no you won't just only care about things worth caring about, get angry, and work out that's it
>>
Who /Brad/ here? Failed normie status, decent looking, but never gonna match up to Chad
>>
File: feio.jpg (9KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
feio.jpg
9KB, 300x200px
>>37384298
No, I'm /Igorr/
>>
>>37383977
Further explain please
>>
>>37384758
There really isn't much to explain. They can basically do whatever they want socially. They can just go up and talk to women they find attractive for no reason. Nobody talks over them, everybody listens to what they have to say. People get out of their way. If they want to go somewhere, people will join them.
>>
>>37384478
>Igorr
>posts Quasimodo
hey wait a second
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.