[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your score anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: actt.png (3KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
actt.png
3KB, 289x174px
Whats your score and how happy are you with it
>>

didn't study beforehand, guess it's okay
>>
>>37382232
>how happy are you with it
Not happy, not annoyed (obviously). Even a perfect score is nothing to be proud of.

>tfw delusional standards which make me feel like shit
>>
I got a 30 the first time, 32 the second time. I didn't really study either time
>>
File: 1495698254482.png (205KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1495698254482.png
205KB, 659x525px
>>37382232
21. I'm a brainlet. Still went to university, though.
>>
30. got into a decent college so im happy
>>
>>37382284
>tfw got a perfect score
>graduated college with a 2.7

It really mean nothing.
>>
>ACT
You already failed.
>>
More specifically, 33.25 (subsides 36 36 36 25, fucking math)
Every day it gnaws at me that one more correct math answer would have nabbed a 34
>>
>>37382682
Subscores, not subsides
>>
>>37382232
Act is just another stupid number
>>
>>37382232

still only pay 3k a semester for a relatively decent college, it could be worse
>>
>>37382232
probably could have gotten higher if I had a calculator, studied at all, or gotten more than 2 hours of sleep.
Feels good to be good.
I had a 2.2 gpa in high school tho
>>
2100 sat as well.
Doesn't matter because I failed out of college lmao
>>
>>37382232
I hadn't done anything all year, so no knowledge of the material. On top of that, I slept for three hours before the test. I ended up filling in half of the science proportion randomly, and slept through some of the test.
>>

got a 2050 on the SAT

didn't study for either, i didn't even know that the sat would have like ten billion sections

they literally don't matter at all though

t. community college dropout
>>
>>37383709
>they literally don't matter at all though
Not quite; they're a really useful tool to make yourself noticeable. My 33 scored me the interviews for a $150,000 scholarship that I later won despite a 3.0 GPA. It had a minimum requirement of 30 on the act.
>>
>all of these 30+ scores
26 here, standard 4chan user unlike these summerfags out of their fancy university
>>
30, I'm content, but I'm sure I could have done better.
>>
File: 1422036801937.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1422036801937.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>37382232
Took it thrice . Topped out at 31. not too bad I guess, and I was happy with my improvement as first score was a 24, though actually went down to 28 on my third attempt
>>
33 and I'm god damn happy about and also god damn happy that the writing portion isn't included in the composite score
I think I still have the results that were mailed to me laying around somewhere
>>
It was pretty shitty, like a 31 or something

>tfw got a 2250 on SAT tho

it didn't matter anyway because I went to a school where an 1800 would have been fine
>>
>>37382232
Graduated few years ago but had a 35
>>
>>37382232
This thread is actually making me feel better about the fact that my gpa was garbage in HS and I'm flunking out of shit tier college. I literally can't focus on anything for any amount of time, and I just procrastinate until the last minute, and then at the last minute I just go "well who cares I won't have to face this until the end of the semester." For some reason I can't care about future consequences at all.
>>
Everyone on R9K:

Capable of attending the most prestigious universities
>Just too lazy
Scored atleast a 30 on the ACT
>I didn't even study!
2200 on thd SAT
>Would have been higher if not for math!
Has an IQ of atleast 140
>But who is counting?!
So socially conscious they see through normie shenanigans
>We're so above it
Could probably rewrite the Laws of Physics
>Thermodynamics too
Are all 'Nice Guys'
>Why can't we find a GF?

Is this all just an inside joke r9k? You're not serious r-right?
>>
>>37384184
This may be due to brainlet posters being embarrassed to post. Although I can see why you would doubt this, it is extremely unlikely.
>>
>>37384184
If it is a joke, I'm not in on it, and I'm the 33 guy
>>

My GPA in both HS was garbage and I'm almost about to be kicked out of college. I don't know why I can't apply myself I'm such a lazy procrastinating piece of shit.
>>
The fuck is an ACT
>>
>>37384682
Fairly major standardized test in the US
36 is a perfect score
30+ represents like the top 10% of all test-takers
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.