[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

showing interest in grills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1491607054364.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1491607054364.png
74KB, 412x351px
>read on /r9k/ that you have to be assertive and show the correct body language when interacting with women, touch their arm erc
>talking to a grill yesterday, try to follow this advice
>end up grabbing her arm mid-conversation
>she gives me a weird look and asks me not to touch her at all ever again

fuck you r9k, i followed your advice and almost got labelled a rapist
>>
you missed the crucial steps about being attractive and not being unattractive
better luck next time
>>
>end up grabbing her arm mid-conversation

don't do that
>>
>>37382101
HAHAHAHA omg that's hilarious. Poor you though. You don't grab, you slightly brush their arm with yours.
>>
You do not just touch her, you have to touch her atthe right moment. Like giving her a friendly nudge after saying something funny and both of you are laughing.
>>
>>37382101
You never grab. Ever.
You want to break the contact barrier early but you should use something innocuous like a touch on the shoulder or a handshake or a hug.
>>
>>37382101
OP, it's only endearing if you're chad

ALL of the """advice""" you see here ONLY works if you're chad
>>
>>37382101
HAHAHA you must have a reason to touch her, never do that again !
>>
wow op you might as well have just shoved your cock in her mouth

fuckin autist
>>
>>37382212
>>37382329
These robots are trying to sabotage you so you'll be lonely forever.

>>37382249
>>37382267
>>37382272
>>37382285
>>37382407
These are actually giving you good advice so you'll get laid.
>>
You gotta have a reason to break the contact barrier - there's not rlly one definite way you'll find your own thing that works for you. I usually put my arms round her and cuddle her if we're sitting down or just sorta put my arm round her waist but I'm a outgoing kinda guy so it fits my personality :) you'll get there soon enough desu - once you've picked up one girl it becomes infinitely easier and you get a lot more confident :))
Good luck!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.