[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General chatting thread, P=NP edition. Hey /r9k/, resident normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: normie_advice.jpg (96KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96KB, 1006x768px
General chatting thread, P=NP edition.

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you'd like some advice, have any question you want to ask or just need to vent for a bit and get stuff off your chest, feel free to post here. No such thing as stupid questions here, I'll attempt to answer each and every post wholeheartedly(:

>inb4 OP off my board reeeeeeeee
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>inb4 what are your qualifications for being a normie
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37380245
Why did you pick now to make a thread like this? Why during the summer? Why when we are already getting bombarded with stuff like this?
>>
File: get out faggot.jpg (48KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
get out faggot.jpg
48KB, 600x469px
>>37380245
Kill yourself

Originally 1243434398
>>
How do I find beta introvert women? Normalfag girls are so fucking boring and have no hobbies or interests. I don't fucking care about what some celebrity retard wore last Thursday.
>>
>>37380271
I mean, I just post these these threads habitually, so it's more of a coincidence really.

>>37380302
Original indeed.
>>
>>37380330
Nice to see you again Normie. What's new?
>>
>>37380315
I know where you're coming from - it's not that normalfag girls have no interests, they just don't coincide with yours, and that's fair enough - that's mostly the case with me as well, albeit probably to a smaller extent. The type of women you're talking about are literally everywhere, so what I do is I just go for girls with more niche interests or activities, like with my current gf I originally went out with her cause she also studied maths, and we hit it off from there. Basically get to know them and if you two click, then go for it.
>>
>>37380349
Yeah pretty well. Just had an Algorithms exam which went shockingly well, so I'm quite chuffed, but I can't celebrate just yet cause my next one's on Thursday. How about yourself? (:
>>
>>37380409
How did you just start a conversation with said woman? Did you just start talking about PDEs or something?
>>
>>37380678
Well, I met her on Tinder, so I just used a maths pick-up line: "I'm proving the existence of love at nth sight by induction, and you're my base case". More generally though you'd be talking to a girl in a social setting so I'd figure out what they're into and then talk about that, but if the subject of maths comes up then sure, feel free to talk about it. Though in my case, I'm a bit too dumb to keep up a proper conversation about maths, other than stuff like "oh god this lecturer" or "Fourier series are pretty damn cool" (:
>>
>>37380945
>Tinder
Yuck.
>>
>>37381048
Eh, to each their own. It's worked out very well for me, but I can understand people not wanting to use it.
>>
why am i so bored?
>>
How do I meet women when tinder and bars are out, I already graduated, and there are none at my work?
>>
>>37381147
How about finding something you enjoy and do that? It's hard to be bored when you're engrossed with the stuff you're doing.
>>
>>37381162
I mean, you've not left all that many options open - what do you have against Tinder and bars? I guess the next step would be to join some sort of club and meet people there? It's a bit of a roundabout way though.
>>
>>37381259
Tinder requires jewbook, bars are complete wastes of time and money, I don't even drink.

There aren't many clubs in my city at all.
>>
>>37381397
What about other dating sites? And, to be honest, if you want normie things like friends and gfs, then you kinda should get normie prerequisites like Facebook and whatnot - it's just so widespread that you stick out like a sore thumb if you don't have it.
>>
>>37380245
off my board reeeeeeeee
>>
>>37381449
I'm already on two dating sites, they are dead thanks to tinder. Facebook goes against everything I stand for, no way in hell am I going there.
>>
>>37381491
That's fair enough. I dunno, Facebook enables so many things and, in the case of Tinder, makes meeting women significantly easier, so you're kinda shooting yourself in your own foot here. To me, my own happiness and female contact is worth compromising whatever principles I may have, but if you feel that strongly about it, then you do you.
>>
>>37381479
Good one, friendo. Must have taken you a while to come up with that one(:
>>
>>37381596
How can you live with yourself, if you compromise on your very principles for something that shallow? I couldn't even look in a mirror if I failed myself like that, I'd fucking hate myself.
>>
>>37381664
And what are those principles that I should be so blindly following? Why should I have these principles when they stand in the way of my happiness - what are they doing for me? Ultimately, to me, the meaning of life is to have fun and to be able to say "I've done what I've wanted - I lived my life to the fullest" at the end of it. I'm ok with wanting and going after things like girls and I don't care what anyone else thinks of that, let alone some peeps on some internet board (:
>>
>>37381779
Well, since you're a normie, let's say you have a principle against raping babies. Now, say meeting girls required raping a baby. According to you, you'd do it, because that baby is standing in the way of your happiness.
>>
>>37381842
You're distorting the argument and taking it to extremes. You have to agree that having a Facebook account is not the same as raping a baby, no?

Besides, in that case, I imagine the actual act of raping a baby would bring me more displeasure than meeting the girl at the end of it, and that's not taking into account how much stress the resulting prison sentence would bring me.
>>
>>37381948
No distortion. That is the level of seriousness a principle is at. Yet you said you'd throw yours away in the wind.
>>
>>37382078
I mean, I guess the true answer is to find a balance between the two, and for most people they don't feel strongly about stuff like Facebook, but whatever works for you.
>>
>>37380245
Are you a faggot-type normie or a successful-type normie?
>>
>>37382153
What's a faggot-type normie? I'm a normal person - I have my flaws, and I'm not exactly a Chad. There are people who are better with girls than me, people better at maths, people who'll have better jobs, etc. However, I have my fair share of normie "accomplishments" (there must be a better way of putting that) like a gf, friends and such, and I'm happy with what I am.
>>
>>37382237
Fuck off outsider there's nothing special about being a normie.

Imagine going upto a bunch of retards and saying "I'll teach you how to be an average iq" fuck off mate nobody is buying it.
>>
>>37382360
>outsider
u wot m8. I've spent most of my teenage years on 4chan. Why on Earth do you think I still post here? And it's not the same thing at all - I was a weird robot who had no friends, knew no girls and never got invited out in school, but I managed to get myself past that and start a normal life in university. I'm here because, up until a few years ago I WAS a robot.
>>
Hey normalfag how people make conversation in lecture or in general? I don't understand.
>>
>>37382786
You make small-talk about anything interesting in the lecture or whatever's been happening with you generally, and it helps if you're both into the aforementioned thing. There's always something to mention - perhaps there's a new event in Overwatch, or you played a drinking game for the elections, or the lecturer stopped the lecture to wait for people to come in late and awkwardly stare at them as they shuffled in.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.