[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too embarrassed to buy condoms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1496029501029.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1496029501029.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>tfw too embarrassed to buy condoms
>>
>>37379972
Why would you ever need them?
>>
>>37379972
The checkout lady doesn't care. They sell them every day. But if you're still too self conscious, just go to one of those places with the self-checkout registers.
>>
File: 1495999707768.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1495999707768.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>too embarrassed to buy women's clothing
>can just imagine someone I know seeing me at store looking through panties and yoga pants
>no homo
>>
>Go to France for vacation
>Have to ask the clerk in broken French where the condoms are
>Then go to a store on the way to her house to buy a drink
>Try to pull wallet out of my pocket
>Spill like 4 condoms on the floor at the till with other customers behind me
At least I used all those four that night, french girl I was seeing loved getting fucked. Went through that box of 20 in like 5 days.
>>
>>37379972
>Needing to use condoms in the first place

Normalonians GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>37379972
>too embarrassed to buy small condoms
>>
>>37380119
Reeeee casse toi le normal
>>
>>37379972
Just go to a self checkout.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 540x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 540x466px
>>37379972
It happens all the time, order them online then. Trust me they don't care at all, they don't care when they ring anything up
>>
>>37380233
How do you know the size that fit you ? The first time you buy them you have to try them out at the store
>>
File: bowman1.jpg (57KB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
bowman1.jpg
57KB, 672x480px
>>37380203
>"I'M AFRAID I CAN'T DO THAT, ANON."
>'H-H.A.L. pls...be quiet.'
>"ERROR SCANNING ITEM, SUMMONING AN ASSOCIATE FOR ASSISTANCE."
>'Please god no.'
>"ERROR ERROR, ITEM: TROJAN MINI-ME'S NOT SCANNING, ERROR ERROR."
>>
>sexual health class at school
>the nurse brings condoms for us to take home
>everyone takes about 5 each
>I, seizing the opportunity to never have to buy condoms again, take about 50.
>still have about 30 of them 10 years later

Most are past their use by date by I don't care, have never had to buy condoms. I'm proud with younger me's foresight.
>>
>>37380880
Mine are all long expired
>Because my gf has an IUD so I fuck her raw every time
>>
>>37380359
Made my giggle a bit
>>
Was in the same position. All you need is preparation.

>scouted a pharmacy that's far away from my house, also unlikely for me to go there again in case i need medication and embarrass myself
>researched condoms online
>researched the price so i have enough money
>found the brand and size that's most likely available, as generic and normal as possible
>came up with a plan what to say
>came up with a backup plan in case they don't have those that I want
>came up with a backup plan in case someone I know works there or is in the pharmacy (i would have bought painkillers instead)

With a little preparation everything went smooth and without a hassle.
>>
>>37380359
>trojan minimes
lmao
>>
I used to be embarrassed as well but think about it this way, you're probably about to get laid. Just slam the condoms down to show that a female has deemed you worthy enough to mate and assert your dominance over the cashier who will wither in fear and shame as you leave beating your chest like an angry gorrilla who is about to fuck. But seriously, you're about to have sex, if anything be proud of that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.