[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your opinion on FAT ACCEPTANCE?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 28

File: beZpsb2.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beZpsb2.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
what is your opinion on FAT ACCEPTANCE?
>>
File: 1439292202888.jpg (277KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439292202888.jpg
277KB, 707x1000px
killing people with weak wills slowly, except now it's being encouraged desu
will probably lead to a surge of obesity related deaths 15-20 years from now, would be neat to see the data on it
>>
What am I accepting about fat people? Is is the acceptance that they're living their life the way they want? If so then sure, their body and not mine, but I can still criticize their body if I choose. If I'm supposed to accept that they're healthy, then no, I absolutely will not.
>>
can't accept them in the work place.

they move slowly, can't move as rapidly or for long, utterly lazy and make excuses to do less work all the time, a physical hindrance, can't move passed them because of their size, which you can't afford to waste time if you get a rush.

those aren't debatable either.
>>
>>37379060
The sentence "I love my fat body" is an opinion, and implies there are other options. You may love your fat body, but you can't make other people like it.
>>
File: IMNOTFATIMPUDGY.png (127KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMNOTFATIMPUDGY.png
127KB, 300x297px
>>37379060
DONT
EAT
ANYONE
>>
>>37379060
Fat fuck here
This movement is absolute shit and it's encouraging being obese which is a disease that leads to early death.
>>
>>37379160
fucking kek'd
orginafesafe
>>
>>37379060
You robots should start a short acceptance meme and every time someone talks about fat acceptance try and piggy back short acceptance onto it. That way at least the manlet movement can try and benefit off this bs. Who knows it may even become trendy for feminists to date manlets to show everyone how tolerant and accepting ("better than everyone else") they are...
>>
I don't care about it because there are more important things in life to be angry about than Tumblr trash.
>>
File: 1446257597661.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446257597661.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Great to like yourself.

Retarded shit to claim it's not a lifestyle that will kill you of related causes in a couple of decades, a bother to everyone around you, a hindrance and expense to the system, unattractive to almost everyone, something to strive for instead of improving yourself, and for some reason most fat people being annoying cunts.
>>
>>37379160
bastard

made me laugh
>>
Why should I have to accept fat if I'm paying taxes to support the healthcare costs of people who are destroying themselves with junk food binge eating and sedentary unhealthy lives?

actually give me a reasonable argument against that
>>
>>37379244
okay but they are encouraging people to like unhealthiness. it has been proven that heart damage occurs in obese bodies in people as young as 17, it's invisible but catches up with you later in life. it's immoral and idk we should be promoting health in society even though people want to live unhealthily
>>
>>37379060
It's stupid and obviously unhealthy. Obesity ain't healthy, no matter how you spin it.

That being said, I find fat hate to be retarded and edgy.
>>
File: 1492754966058.jpg (22KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
1492754966058.jpg
22KB, 480x552px
>>37379160
christ
i thought even CWC would end up better than this
I wonder if he has moments of clarity, where he realizes the human being he's become, in his 30's with no skills, a number of health conditions, and a horrifying obsession with being a woman when he'd never pass
Then the autism takes over his mind again and he goes back to playing Sonic games he can't afford in a decrepit old house
>>
Losing weight is literally as easy as not eating as much as you do. To gain weight to obesity levels you have to consistently eat way too much food over a long period of time. The least bit of self control, and maybe if you can pull some motivation out of your ass to hit the gym and these people wouldn't be overweight at all.
>>
>>37379384
muh thyroid
shit just have an appetite suppressant, as bad as it is most energy drinks or highly caffeinated beverages in general work, it has to be better to drink more of those than to be 200 pounds above a healthy weight
>>
it's about fat women claiming they deserve Chad too.
fat acceptance doesn't apply to men. nor does short acceptance or any kind of body positivity.
It is just an inflation of women's sexual market value.
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37379060
ravioli ravioli, it's time for summertime-oli!
>>
>>37379584
ever since the end of chauvinism, women have unstoppable egos that reach out into the stars, with no humility or reason in sight.
no one will put them in their place ever, they're just lied to with bittersweet nothings, coddled and spoiled.

the woman could be a literal leper midget with the worst attitude, but they still are queens and deserve a good looking, hard working man (Little Women: LA)

it's all over, folks. unless we turn back to Islam or pure Christianity, women are lost on an ego level, completely incorrigible, unable to be reasoned with.
>>
Granted, I'm not MORBIDLY obese, but I'm overweight and I think it's bullshit. I don't need to justify my laziness or force anyone to accept it. I'm a lazy fuck and will be until I decide to stop, but I'm not going to try to make people accept it.
>>
>>37379060
I am sick of fat acceptance, tranny acceptance, hell even gay acceptance.

Remember 10+ years ago when tolerance was enough? Why do I now have to reshape my world view to accept degeneracy without being called a mysoginist or w/e?

I will TOLERATE fat people in that I won't refuse to chat with you or even befriend you for being a lazy sloth. But asking me to ACCEPT obeisity, or other forms of degeneracy..... That's going too far.

So sick of this SJW bullshit
>>
>>37379607
where did you find this anon? where is it from?
>>
>>37379775
someone on /b/ posted it in an obvious bait thread warning everyone about this
>>
I'm okay with fat acceptance as long as they can accept the fact that not everyone will find them attractive.
>>
>>37379840
but anon, that's what it's all about. it's about attractiveness which ties into everything else.
>>
>>37379607
>loosers
>/robot/
>"spaming"
>>
>>37379060
Acceptance is good, normalize not
>>
File: RNEVOSJ.png (2MB, 1980x3116px) Image search: [Google]
RNEVOSJ.png
2MB, 1980x3116px
I could write my opinion on this "fat acceptance" trend but it won't change anything.

Here's a pic I got from /fit/ earlier today.
>>
They're huge hypocrites
>>
>>37379060
It pisses me off that there is fat acceptance, but ugly and short men are still hated and discriminated even though you can't change your height or looks (things like hygiene, haircut etc won't change your bones) but you can change your weight.
>>
>>37380204
how was this even original?

bjdbbjhddshjdsb
>>
The only thing to accept about being fat is it's a hindrance to your health. The fat acceptance movement/trend is a made up fad by fat women who are too lazy to exercise but at the same time want to feel hot, and so they created the movement so they can be lardarses and not feel guilty about it.

Those trying to change the stigma and saying that being obese is healthy are not right in the head. Any sane medical professional will tell you that if you're a lardarse you need to evaluate your eating habits.
>>
File: MUY MAL.png (203KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
MUY MAL.png
203KB, 500x367px
>>37380204
I FUCKING SWEAR
>>
>>37380235
This.

Also take note how fat acceptance only applies to women.
>>
>>37380111
They would argue that we're at a point in our history where we have moved beyond evolution in the conventional sense and that there will be no more winnowing.
>>
>>37379060
it is a sickness just as being an idiot or gay.
>>
>>37379060
they need to have ads on TV against being fat more then they need ads for anti smoking. I also don't get why people can be sent to psychiatric facilities for anorexia yet fatasses who think it's okay and even a goal to gain weight is okay nowadays. It's fucked up.
>>
File: post-15530-1209850302.jpg (92KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
post-15530-1209850302.jpg
92KB, 333x500px
>>37379271
this.
cigarettes and alcohol at least have taxes on their sales. Pic somewhat related.
>>
File: 1404943436356.jpg (52KB, 377x380px) Image search: [Google]
1404943436356.jpg
52KB, 377x380px
>>37381314
if fat people had to pay based on their weight, possibly a higher % tax based on how unhealthy they were, I wouldn't mind, but that won't ever happen
honestly if fat people would pay extra for the cost they incur on healthcare, i'd be fine with 99% of it
>>
>>37381123
Oh fuck, I didn't even intend a pun.
>>
As a 400 pound man it disturbs me
>>
>>37379060
They need to accept the fact that they're fucking hamplanets.
>>
>>37381678
>181 kg
How do you even get that fat?
>>
/fit/ here

fatties are some of the most disgusting, delusional people on earth. they voluntarily transform into a disgusting caricature of a human being, then demand everyone else to find them attractive. you'll never see burn victims, acid victims, etc crying for the same treatment, yet fatties, who are themselves responsible for becoming planets, expect everyone else to change for them. truly absurd.
>>
>>37381766
and in 99% of the cases its women. Really makes your neutrons move
>>
File: zqW3LXu.jpg (84KB, 519x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zqW3LXu.jpg
84KB, 519x1024px
>>37381178
Then I would argue back that obesity have a bad impact on lifetime and quality of life expectancy. Maybe also mention something about joints issues and other down to earth problems of having a heavy body.

If the counter argument is about medicine technological progress and how today's fatties live longer than the average Joe in the 1900's I'd just get full frog and squeak about aesthetic and attractiveness.
>>
>>37381657
that's sort of what I think, since they don't pay on the food which just couldn't happen logistically but yeah they should have to pay extra in health care costs. But it's just bullshit, EBT also should exclude certain foods and drinks, like sodas and stuff that's super unhealthy shouldn't be paid for and some encouragement to eat better.
>>37381678
400 lbs ? damn when I hit 200 I was like I really need to lose some weight I am getting huge. So I did... I just don't get how you can do that to yourself
>>
File: mamma mia.jpg (57KB, 1080x814px) Image search: [Google]
mamma mia.jpg
57KB, 1080x814px
I'm about three quarters into the 1kg jar of Nutella I bought 45 minutes ago. Will probably finish it all. That's 5460 calories haha.

What have I done with my life?
>>
>>37381817
But at that point from their perspective you'd have lost. You're not allowed to say prejudiced facts.
>>
People are free to consume and look however they like, but you can't ask me to erase decades of social conditioning for the sake of finding fat people attractive.
>>
>>37379060
Saying it's okay it like saying trans people are women.

It just makes the delusional folks feel great about themselves but it solves nothing.
>>
>>37381891

>People are free to consume and look however they like

could argue that this is actually harmful to society as a whole, not just the fats. fatties stress the health care system and cause the normal, healthy man to pay for their disgusting habits through taxes.
>>
>>37381996
and they take up too much space, the other day checking out of the grocery some fat lady was going through to the check out and knocked all the candy bars off the shelf because she was so fat and then didn't turn one bit to look back.... the girl working there just gave me a look like she wanted to kill the lady
>>
Fat acceptance is a fucking meme. As a fatfuck I know I'm not pretty. The fat, smokers and drinkers should pay more for their addiction-based ailments.

But other then that and the public denouncement of the "cundishon" and entitlement culture fatties should be left alone to kill themselves as they wish.

Ok, One more thing,. I'll agree that there needs to be a maximum weight you can be before being booted onto handouts and given a 6 month grace period to drop back into acceptable tolerances or get cut off entirely
>>
fat acceptance applies to women and not to men as much, but that it's also being used an excuse for others to have to put up with shitty personality.

Fat girls can be abusive, take less than one shower daily, have no ambitions, and still be entitled to at least ten Chads a month.
>>
>>37381853
Man, these people believe that overweight is totally healthy and that other people's improvement/maintenance through physical exercise is actually deus ex privilege. They can persuade themselves into thinking they win arguments the same way I am persuading myself that I have the same chances of climbing the social ladder coming out of the ghetto as some "child of" maintaining his.
>>
File: Judge-Dredd-Fat-Protest.jpg (234KB, 512x673px) Image search: [Google]
Judge-Dredd-Fat-Protest.jpg
234KB, 512x673px
>>37379060
Stop making excuses for wasting tax-payer money and take some responsibility you fat fucks
>>
>>37382155
They would also insist that they eat salad and work out/ swim 4 hours a day. They justify it to themselves by saying that there have simply been a lot of circumstances and exceptions lately (though they certainly won't tell you that because there's no evidence. No one would disbelieve that they weren't fitness fanatics after all).
>>
Diabetes and heart attacks are a thing so fatties can die.
>>
I'm fine with it insofar as it promotes not treating fat people like shit. But it's objectively awful to be fat, and treating it like it's a good thing will lead to misery.
>>
>>37382259
If I encounter someone like this claiming they do workout 4h a day, I would take them to the gym / for a jog and see what happen.
>>
>>37382468
>I'm not going ANYWHERE with you!
>Officer this man tried to rape me!
>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
>>
>>37379060
If you need a movement to tell you that you are healthy and accepted
You arent healthy and accepted
>>
>>37382498
>Did you assume I had interest in homo sapiens sapiens? I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
>>
>>37379060
>tfw bbw fetish
>tfw all this fat acceptance means more broads showing off their body which means more fap material
feels good man
>>
File: 1495402240767.png (109KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1495402240767.png
109KB, 500x516px
>>37382573
>encouraging fatties with your dick
>>
>>37382554
You identify as an abiotic object? Kill yourself to play the part better.
>>
I think it's a good thing at its very core. You should be comfortable with how you look no matter the size. If you're fat and you love it, more power to you. Personally I could not care less what fat people think of themselves.

Not acknowledging that being fat is bad for you is just straight up dangerous though. Literally any doctor or even any nurse wil tell you that being fat increases the risk for all kinds of bad shit like heart disease (a leading cause of death in our society).

Also people posting pics like "I love my fat body" just seems like a way for them to convince themselves more than trying to convince someone like me. Like if they actually did love their bodies, they wouldn't have to go on about them all the time.
>>
>>37379060
I want that fat pussy
>>
>>37379060
it's actually very good and unfairly hated on. Noone wants you to love fat people, just not openly hate on them.
>>
>>37382818
>I think it's a good thing at its very core. You should be comfortable with how you look no matter the size. If you're fat and you love it, more power to you.

Let's be clear: it's only OK if you're a fat woman.
>>
>>37379060
Its stupid. It is however there choice to have there body that way, but they must remember that it is a choice to have a body like that and that there are often sever consequences for having a body like that. Even though it is possible to be fat and healthy/attractive at the same time it is uncommon and really just luck from circumstance or good genetics, but even that goes away once people pass over 500+ lbs.

Sadly these people are dillusional about there choice and do not see it as a choice, but a fact and because of this they will not take responsibility for there poor health, disabileness, and unatractiveness. It is ironic that they demand public healthcare when they are the ones who will make it the most expensive.
>>
>>37379060
its just more feminist bullshit, also literally a helath risk not that i care, cull the herd
>>
File: THEFATPILL-Mirtazapine.jpg (142KB, 1188x693px) Image search: [Google]
THEFATPILL-Mirtazapine.jpg
142KB, 1188x693px
origami here. If you don't want to be medically made fat i got a warning. DO NOT TAKE MIRTAZIPINE. The day my V.A. Psych *recommended* i take those, i weighed 155 lbs at 5'9" and was military cut (because Infantry). Apparently that meant i was too depressed to feel like eating. I told the FAT ASS chair sitting slob i did not want any more weight cuz i have never weighed more than 160lbs. fast forward 2 months... I was now 190lbs. I can legitimately say i was NOT depressed. But the side effect was I also didn't give a rats hairy ass that was eating about 2.5x my normal calorie intake. I looking around my house for anything edible. You'd have thought i was strung out looking for that next fix. 3 months from the day i statred taking them. 220 lbs. My psych saw me for the first time since i started and his reaction.gif was *quote* "Holy shit!" I went from stone chiseled to looking like i got injected with pudding. (not anally though, not all wishes come true kids) This is by no means a plea to forgive any of it. I HATED myself more than i hated iraq. My wife actually got me to care by following the one thing we promised each other. If we get fat. SHAME the other person for it. Took a whole 20 mins and look in the mirror, I was ready to kill myself. INSTEAD i got off the shit, stopped acting like a garbage disposal. and i think this is where alot of ppl start to say this won't work for them. I worked the shit off. Pretty much put myself back through basic style exercising. Rule 1) you make ANY mistake. sneeze with covering, trip on the door frame coming in, wtf ever. doesn't matter. exercise until you wake up from it. tl:dr if you're fat STFU!!! I don't want to hear shit but how you got rid of it. It's not too late unless you quit. Drill Sgt, Moto.
>>
>>37379060
I don't like that it normalizes being fat. It isn't good to be fat. HOWEVER it's not okay to demean people for being fat, or for any other physical trait really.

What I'd really like is thin acceptance. Getting told to go eat some food or put some meat on my bones gets real old.
>>
For:
> physical health does not always take precedent over mental health, which can mean tradeoffs involving weight gain
> it is suspect that society tolerates other high risk activities but condemns fat people's unhealthy lifestyle
> you can't make inferences about a person's moral character based on weight
> a moral society forgives and supports humans that do human things like smoke, eat too much, drive too fast, etc.
> there is stigma around fat people that discourages people who find them attractive from dating them
> there isn't enough bigger clothing sizes
> skinny people can be unhealthy but no one cares because they're hot. People fake concern for fatties when they only care about getting off.
> dieting can be unhealthy
> doctors can misdiagnose illnesses due to hatred of fat people
> no one has a moral obligation to be healthy, it's okay to be a hedonist if that makes you happy

Against:
> "plus sized" and other fluffy language is dumb. Say fat.
> being overweight is unhealthy most of the time, denying this is stupid
> discouraging people from dieting under the pretense that people will usually fail encourages a dangerous, fatalist mentality
> the rapid weight gain of the last century proves that this is not purely genetic
> most fat people make excuses for themselves instead of owning the fact they like food and dislike exercise

TLDR: I think that fat acceptance makes a lot of valid points, but often they go straight overboard into denial.

>posted by a chubby person with a 26.2 BMI
> who is chubby through a combination of choices and tradeoffs
> i have depression and exercising is hard when I have low energy
> but i also choose to eat fatty foods rather than plan around my depressive symptoms
> i accept who and what i am
>>
>>37379384
It is easier to over eat slightly over a long period of time than it is to actively try to lose body fat.

You don't have to be dedicated to gain weight (unless your a retarded feedee), but you usually have to be dedicated to lose weight through exercise, diet, or fasting.

>>37379607
LGBT is a faggot board and I guess proper revenge will have to be delt with.

>>37380111
Tumblr so dumb that to them genetics are a pseudoscience.

>>37381657
>>37381314
>>37379271
Why tax them? Just let them live there unhealthy lives. If they want to be fat, let em be fat and die. Natrual Selection can work quickly you know, just don't punish healthy people for liking the same stuff a fat fuck abuses.
>>
>>37383201
>Why tax them?
I didn't say tax them, I said that I am being taxed to pay for low income people who indulge in things like junk food, alcohol, and cigarettes
>>
>>37379060
>be fat robot

Seems to be a good movement. I should be able to be fat without anyone judging me. I am well aware that is not healthy, but neither is excessive drinking which seems to be encouraged
>>
>>37383201
because we pay for their fat asses
>>
>>37383614
The stop paying for them.
>>
File: sisti.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
sisti.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
>>37379060
>tfw fat acceptance is ruining your chances of finding a man that will force you to become a cute skinny trap
>>
if actually had a chance a being a CUTE skinny trap instead of a shaved skin bag. I would be that man. One less thing me and wife wish for on Presents Day.
>>
>>37379060

Any fat person who's happy with their current state is deluded, no matter how many times you repeat a lie.

>what is your opinion on FAT ACCEPTANCE?
If people want to shoot themselves in the foot let them. Society is dog eat dog and obesity just makes the competition weaker.

I think if "fat acceptance" became mainstream it would give parents like mine an excuse to be lazy, selfish and then neglect there childrens' health when they should be thrown in jail for abuse.
>>
>>37383917
>Any fat person who's happy with their current state is deluded, no matter how many times you repeat a lie.
I think there are plenty of people out there who don't pay attention to it or care much

but then on the side of caring there are lots of skinnyfat, skinny, and moderately fit people who also hate their bodies
>>
>>37383956

Maybe 1 in 5, 1 in 10 don't look like complete shit when fat and are naturally charismatic and the other half have a sub 80 IQ(or black)
>>
>the other half have a sub 80 IQ(or black)

legit kek. takes a lot for me too. but i find truth is always funnier.

side note: if your too stupid to recognize that food IS the actual issue. then how do you not end up imploding.
>>
>>37379060
i dont think there were much people who genuinely hated fat people. Ive been fat pretty much my whole life. Im at my thinnest now and im still pretty chubby. I never felt hated by people for being fat. I got teased for it sometimes but i never let that shit get to me and always had something to say when they did so i was never bullied for it. I think ftties mix disgust for hate. when your as fat as op's pic, people WILL be disgusted, because of how unhealthy it is. Its natural to be disgusted at something unhealthy.
>>
ummm... i think maybe I have or the person in question has a stroke cuz i feel like i'm missing something...

>I got teased for it sometimes
>so i was never bullied for it

could someone else have a look and tell me what i'm missing here?
>>
>>37379060
I will only accept it once attractive women start accepting and dating short men (<5'5", 165cm) more frequently. i.e. never!

#doubleMotherFUCKINGstandards
>>
i agree, but with stipulations. I don't and won't knowingly offend a genetic dysfunction. However, if you look like you are literally a human colored sack of barely chewed food, ripping at the seams. Puppy Eyes and muttering, "I inherited it." just won't work on me. I took anatomy, Hell even Home Ec. shows you that food>exercise= gelatinous shit sack.
>>
>>37379060

I don't mind fat people. I judge them by their character just like anyone else. I actually don't believe you can eat yourself to be that big I think it's genetic.
>>
>i dont think there were much people who genuinely hated fat people

No. Don't get it wrong. It IS hate. Until the late 90s when all this P.H.A.T. shit started going around, hating them was considered positive motivation, in that if you wanted positive vibes from people you'd better get motivated to stop trying to show off all 4 of your ass cheeks and 3 extra stomaches. And i at least made sure to tell them bigger clothes don't help. They ruined every fucking day. Didn't help that i lived in SE Texas (Golden Triangle, rise your hands). And by association to area (and basically choosing not to be fucking retarded) i was brainlet there. Reason it matters, 350 lb Freshman in HS thought i'd get offended off being called "smart like a nerd". So i did the nerdiest thing i could. Fucked his wheelchair spokes up so he couldn't go anywhere cuz he couldn't hold up his own weight anymore. Couldn't since the 7th grade. Sat in that hallway over an hour bitching cuz he fat ass fuck. Not the last time that happened either. Word of advise, just cuz your morbidly obese and bulling is fun when no one can do anything about it, Your days will come. You victims won't have to escape when you can't chase them. TIDDIES
>>
And that is what makes you factually wrong.

550lb cousin. Was as thin and tall as they get. She get to HS. Was 135lb but 6'2. Want some bbc. she adds 150 lb to herself over the course of about 13-15 months. Rejection keeps the weight raising pretty steady from there on. My family pictures since looks like a bunch of avg. weighted ppl, but for the water balloon full of custard and cheese sauce that is a person who ATE themselves that big. She has paid for more tests than i think actually exist for determining if it's "genetic". All Negative. I kinda think her doctor kept running tests* that consisted of doing nothing for 3 days until she comes in for results and just says "Nope, you're just full os shit that hasn't come out yet for all the other crap you keep piling on top of it."
>>
>>37384791
This level of obesity did not exist 50 years ago. It can't be genetic. The processed food in america is fucked, making it harder to not get fat. It is definitely more difficult to stay fit these days, but it's possible. Her grandma was not this big.
>>
Study done in Australia defeats all "muh genteticts" autism based argument.

Never was there an obese Kangaroo. UNTIL golf courses. Kangaroos eat grass for nitrates. Build muscles and energy to run from "oh shit it gonna eat me". And grass there is relatively low in nitrates normally. Golf course fert their grass. Tall, Deep green= nitrogen addition to soil. Kangaroos find out. You can now barely find a place to golf that don't have lazy shit sack Kangaroos all in your vacay. Golf courses are predator-less area, nothing but food as far as the eye can see. They go from scrounging and running, to sitting, eating , and shitting all day. Can you guess what happened? I'm sure their Single generation evolutionary leap to the point of this thread was the cause, right?
>>
>>37385460
No it's not difficult at all, well to stay fit you might have to try but to stay thin it's easy, there's literally less you have to do. You eat less. Period. It's not hard to do and it's cheaper, spend less money on food, spend less time cooking and eating and free up your money and what all you can buy. Not to mention things are better for thin people in general. The only time you wished you weren't as thin is when you put on your old clothes and your pants all fall straight off
>>
>>37385808
No, they eat grass for cellulose.... and the small amounts of protein in the grass... they can't just process nitrogen animals don't do that. It has nothing to do with them consuming more nitrogen and if you it's fixed to golf courses at all it's foreign grass with higher simpler sugar amounts vs complex. But the main fact is there is more land that doesn't have any natural predators. That is why... There's nothing killing them and they have room to roam and eat what the hell are you talking about fertilizer for lol
>>
>>37379060
There's a kid I used to know who's always getting ripped on for being fat, and it's even better that he's dumb as a brick. He told the people making fun of him that "It's not fat, it's muscle".
Fucking christ.
>>
>>37385953

because your autism doesn't let you understand that nitrogen is used by plants to make protein that animals eat the shit for. I just cut out the whole food chain reference cuz i expected more outta ppl here. i guess i just, hoped that it wouldn't be needed. cheers to disappointment in robots.
>>
>>37379060
I think the woman in the picture is totally right and you guys would do well to love yourselves instead of becoming insane.
>>
It's perfectly acceptable to not date someone because they're fat, but it's wrong to dislike a person simply because they're fat. No one is perfect and everyone has issues that manifest in many ways, a fat person can still offer a lot to you.

Fat acceptance however is wrong. Not that it's wrong to accept fat people, it's wrong to advocate that being fat is healthy or that there's nothing wrong with being fat.

My best friend smokes a pack a day. He knows it's bad for him, he knows he's addicted, I don't tell him to not smoke. He is free to make his choices just as I'm free to make mine. To pretend however that you can be fat and health is just factually wrong and a dangerous lie to spread.
>>
>>37386183

oh i do love myself. Because i know I am the reason i am not obese anymore. I lacked self control and care in my weight maint. Once i snapped that shit off, it was all uphill. People are simply not born to be 5-6x the size of everyone else who isn't a fat, lazy, trash-eating, soda chugging, anally Snickers injecting, skin cell wrapped goo pile. YES i called myself all of those things, so did my wife. Let me know she truly cares. Oh The Love.
>>
>>37379219
6 ft here and I totally second this
at least weight can be changed if you really want to
unless you have really fucked up body functions
>>
>>37385914
I said it was more difficult than it used to be. There are more fat people than there used to be. If you wanted dinner, you used to have to go out back, catch a chicken and clean it. Now you can go to chick-fil-a and eat three sandwiches.
>>
>>37386093
nitrogen is used indeed to make proteins by the plant, however we're talking about grass on golf courses.... nitrogen is a key component for the production of chlorophyll and DNA, which in a grass since it is fast growing is the bulk of what it's being put into. And furthermore since the grass isn't going to fruiting stages and producing seeds which is where the proteins would be compacted into really it all just goes into producing chlorophyll which is why the plants become vibrantly green. Besides proteins aren't really what makes animals fat.... it's sugars. Especially in an animal like a kangaroo where they digest plant sugars extremely well. Grasses don't magically produce more proteins just because you give them high amounts of nitrogen, they just get greener and grow faster. It's the case with any plant while it's in its' vegetative state.
>>
>>37379060
The problem with it is that both sides are fucking retarded. The movement was originally to discourage eating disorders like anorexia and bulima in young girls pursuing unrealistic bodies they see in media. Like don't be ashamed of having an average body.

Then all these fat fuck tumblr lardwhales and MRA neckbeards misconstrued it as being obese is OK and argue about it to this day.

You're all fucking dumb
>>
>>37379219
>feminist not going for Chad
Not going to happen. Most of them are pro-fat but they don't date fat guys anyway
>>
>>37386673
>being fat is okay as long as it's not more fat than I LIKE!

no, I understand people should not be striving to be stick-thin to the point that it's actually literally unhealthy but there's no reason to ever tell people that standard is just fine

I mean we don't do this with jobs, houses, cars, academics, or anything else so why the fuck should it apply to your body?
>>
I hate fat acceptance. A female has no excuse for having a BMI higher than 18 unless she is a medalist athlete. Fat is disgusting.
>>
>>37386611
we are talking about just like the previous generation or two. I grew up butchering our own food and have always gardened a ton but most families like two centuries back haven't had to worry about any of that they had people doing it for them, it's not like our parents lived in the 1800s. And why go to chick-fil-a and eat three sandwiches ? Go and eat one fucking sandwich. Or make food for yourself. It's not any more difficult then it used to be. People also need to stop eating out so much, it's bad for your pocketbook but also when you make your own food you tend to notice how much shit you're adding to it and also that's its cheap as hell to make it yourself and you can make as much as you know you need and just say I'm not making more. You do know you can just buy chicken and cook it right ? Like there's a step between killing the chicken yourself and having to go to chick fil a. I get fast food like at most 5 times a year, once to and from family for Thanksgiving and considering dead relatives once to and from those services and stuff but when I travel even I usually just make something before hand or I just don't eat. That's the option not enough people take, is you don't always have to eat. We don't really need to eat nearly as much as people do. Most people could do fine living on like half of what they eat. People need to stop moving the goal posts and start fucking learning how to kick. Or we should start allowing Rascaltipping acceptance as well, if they get acceptance we should get acceptance to push their fatasses over.
>>
>>37386405
>unless you have really fucked up body functions

Only Cushings. The only real (non-placating) explanation for unwanted* weight gain. Based on *your/their body*. I am not directing it on you personally, just generally to those who say "I have no control." you can literally starve for a week and still gain weight somehow. Source: childhood friend who was poor and didn't have enough to eat almost ever. My parents made sure he at least ate with us once a day. When he said he was gaining weight it was a huge WTF! Turns out Cushings. Took simple targeted meds.(My parents paid for it cuz they felt responsible for the actual food he ate with us. Him mom would punish him if he ate outside the house.) 4 months later, back to gangly malnourished appearance. It can always be turned around. Except for when you choose not too.
>>
>>37379091
I don't have my images handy but obesity is worse than smoking health wise. I pulled a lot of my shit straight from CDC.
>>
>>37386799
I think this past year was the first year that doctors could say with certainty that obesity killed more people then smoking did defnitively. But for years it's been killing more when you take into account cholesterol, heart attacks, and all that bullshit. I have a friend who is an EMT and there's some people in our county that are like 400 to 500 lbs who literally have to call the EMTs when they fall over in their houses....
>>
>>37386766
I didn't say that at all.

I'm basically saying what you're saying. It was a body acceptance movement rather than a fat one to counter eating disorders and then all the fucking lard whales took it and ran with it and perverted it into what we have today
>>
I believe we need fat tolerance, not fat acceptance. We shouldn't treat people differently for being obese, but we shouldn't accept obesity as a healthy human body.
>>
>>37379060
What about lanklets tho
>>
File: 1495886660977 (2).jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495886660977 (2).jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>37386932
Ok, we shouldn't accept drunk driving, we should tolerate it your right. We shouldn't treat drunk drivers any differently but we should accept that drunk driving isn't any different then sober driving
>>
>>37386932

tolerating it to me means accepting the unavoidable outcome of slipping from top of the food chain to the entire food chain. From dirt to mouth. nothing added. eating just fucking everything. won't happen while i'm alive, but which one of my descendants will wake up to it.
>>
>>37386993
I get where you're coming from, but I believe you fail to realize where I am coming from. I'm not saying it's okay to be fat, nor am I discouraging people from politely telling fat people to lose weight. What I am saying, however, is that people shouldn't be treated poorly simply for being overweight. Yes, we should encourage weight loss, and yes, we should actively inform people that it's not healthy to be overweight, but we should do so in a way that isn't intentionally offensive.

And as a more direct response to your comparison involving drunk driving, obesity doesn't directly harm anyone but the ones experiencing it themselves. Drunk drivers have a huge capacity to harm others as well as themselves physically, mentally, and emotionally, whereas the extent of an obese individual's harm is to themselves and possibly their family's emotions.
>>
>>37386993
I meant to say we shouldn't treat them any differently even though their driving is rarely safe and acceptable. But to let them go on doing what they are doing isn't just hurting themselves. Especially when 40 fucking perfecent of our country is obese our already taxed health system is going to get really really really bad when more of these fatasses get older.
>>
>>37386932
Why the hell should we tolerate fat? We don't tolerate kid fuckers, thieves, and drug dealers. Being fat is arguably worse than those things too.
>>
>>37387175
Fat people are ugly and smell bad. They waddle slowly, are stupid, and are huge fans of child abuse. Everytime I see a fat kid the parent is also fat. This shit is wrong and it needs to stop. Maybe not a prison sentence but they should at least be in a prison hospital. We already do that to people who miss coming in for their daily tuberculosis med a single time. It's a public health issue. Even if they aren't actively preaching their lifestyle people still see them waddling or scootering around and this contributes to the normalization of obesity.
>>
>>37387175
So magically somehow my retardedly fat cousin is going to be able to pay for a funeral or burial plot or the debt she's racked up, no shit, from just stuffing her face. She has welfare, food stamps, and a beat up trailer, that was my aunts, she was given cuz she "can't" work. And 600$ worth of food stamps, because white trash liar, barely made a dent in the amount of money she spends on credit, yes interest on food isn't enough of a deterrent, to keep her 600lbs a jigglin'
>>
>>37387186
This.
You can make a successful argument that being fat harms more people easily. The amount that it clogs up our medical system is even worse then it clogs up their arteries. People don't realize how much extra has to be done in the medical industry for fat people then normal people. Being fat indeed hurts people, and more hten just clogging up the medical system it costs tons more to treat fatasses over their whole lives or just anytime they go to the hospital and have to have extra people around just to move them let alone some can't even move themselves. I don't have any data on it but I'd imagine fat people have a higher rate of driving incidents then normal people. Something just tells me that having a bean bag sized stomach in front of you or not being able to see the pedals somehow would affect your driving.... my mother told me if I was starting to get fat she would have adjusted my diet growing up. I was always told to eat decently and what not and I've lived fairly healthily I guess. I have problems with depression and take anti depressants that made me start to gain weight as well and I adjusted my diet accordingly. I stopped eating shitty food and stopped eating before I went to sleep and things went back to normal. Yeah your stomach growls maybe the first day but your body gets used to it.
>>
>>37383182

Quality post!

Sad that there are so few voices, who speak out on this topic with reason.

You can drink yourself into a coma twice a week and society does not give a shit, but if you have a BMI if 26, roasties pretend that you are invisible and Chads scorn you for not having abs, while normies concernshill about your health.
>>
>>37387337

Nobody cares about obese tubs of lard.

The issue here are people who are merely fat, i.e people who have a bmi between 25 and 30.

There is no reason to hate on these people in the way our society currently does. Since the burden on the medical system caused by shit like womens health, sporting accidents, alcoholism etc is by far a bigger problem.
>>
>>37383182
>it is suspect that society tolerates other high risk activities but condemns fat people's unhealthy lifestyle
dude like what other high risk activities ? Being fat nowadays is about as tolerant as it gets, if you speak against them lawsuit, if you don't have a fatass ramp a business lawsuit, if you don't have enough space between the shelves at a store lawsuit. Personal possession of a drug, prison. And for a person to be skinny enough to have health problems associated with their weight has to be EXTREMELY thin. Like it's really really hard to get that thin. I just don't get how people can think people are condemned for being fat while there are articles in large magazines about "body acceptance" while detrimental articles about other high risk behaviors that are at least fun while being risky
>>
>>37387429
no.... literally the bulk, no pun intended, of our medical system is going towards treating fat people. Womens health is necessary, sporting accidents are barely anything of the budgets and alcoholism isn't as expensive to the system as you might think.
>>
>>37387429
here ya go

http://stateofobesity.org/healthcare-costs-obesity/
>>
>>37387506

How the fuck is paying for Tayshas 8th abortion "necessary"? Why should society pay for some roasties birth control AND her IFV, when she has had her fallopian tubes destroyed by STDs after years of riding the carousel?

I work in a hospital and the majority of cases, which take up significant resources, are accidents, either the driving or the sports related variant.

The only real obese people whom I have seen in here are old fucks, who were going to die soon anyway.
>>
>>37379060

I shouldnt accept you turning yourself into a living bag of gelatin. "Fatshamers" are doing morbidly obese people a favor.
>>
>>37387679
Sooooo you work at an emergency room ok? And you don't see heart attacks coming in constantly ? Or chest pain and so forth ? I don't get where you work where you only see people looking for abortions and birth control and sports injuries.....
>>
>>37387679
You should look into the statistics of health care costs.
>>
>>37387184

To be precise in my argument, sorry for >>37387320
rant
this is sensitive to me as formally obese, albeit not morbid just 1.5 pts over over-weight BMI, was having the only recurring heartburn i ever had, since dropping is gone completely, and so slothful i hadn't realized how my normally above standard hygiene had gotten to the "you should make that smell go away" hint from my wife (ONE LUB) before i would even think about cleaning. I nauseated even seeing myself type about myself this way. It's people who are just eating and shitting more that can be sustained. Reminds of those African starvation, help me i'm black where i belong, white ppl feed me, needy sons of bitches ppl would push if you didn't finish (at least in my house) your entire plate where the "meat" portion of the dish was at 20-30% straight up FAT. The vegetables were fresh...8 months ago and an ounce less salt in it while also needing to be prepped not dumped into a pot on the stove with all nasty fucking sewage water its in, and mashed potatoes that start out white at first and looks appetizing until it get's to your plate and it's now orange cuz cheapest grossest butter **ahem* Margarine* possible is now equal in weight to every gram of potato you force into your mouth under the direction of "You don't finish your plate you won't get any tomorrow". I went more often without dinner than i did with it cuz i genuinely felt better not eating cuz then i actually would feel like i was saving myself from some horrible inside joke they called "food". I took my plate outside one night and watched raccoons through that crap all over the place but wouldn't dare bring near their mouths. That some fucked up shit. RACCOONS said no. They eat literal TRASH!!! and would not touch the potential heart attack i saved myself from. I continued after that night to take pity on the raccoons by making small loaves (uh i don't bake btw) of bread-ish to give them. And they went ape shit over it.
>>
File: 160911_Lollapalooza_Aurora-3888.jpg (114KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
160911_Lollapalooza_Aurora-3888.jpg
114KB, 600x401px
>>37387679
O look, what we have here is a cute as fuck girl dancing. Now imagine that was a 400 lb woman dancing the same way somehow. Not quite as cute and repulsive to people am I right ? End of argument. Not to mention you'd have to call the ambulance to get her to the hospital to fix the smashed legs from putting actual weight on them and probably damage to the stage. But I mean come on, how many people in our lives in real life or that we don't know do we like that are skinny ? Pretty much all right ? It's natural and there's a reason why we like those people and not fat asses, our body naturally knows that those people are unhealthy and it would not be fit to be around them for some reason. If you desire other people who are skinny why not be skinny yourself ?
>>
>>37387748

Accident related injuries and infectious disease make up the bulk of ER cases here. Things like myocardic infarction, stroke and other types of embolism related conditions are actually not that common. They are however responsible for most deaths in the western world generally speaking.

Also, abortions are mostly performed in specialised clinics, but I only mentioned them, because you said they were a necessity.

How is forcing others to pay for the killing of your unborn child a necessity?

Also, the correlation between ER costs and chest pain is mostly due to the fact, that most people who come to the ER with chest pain are just suffering from heartburn or other nothingburgers. When you are dealing with an obese/old person however, these cases are taken much more serious, because these people are at a higher risk for cardiovascular conditions.

Just like dermatologists mostly only visually inspect the moles of young patients to check for melanoma, while they always carry out more detailed analysis when the patient is 40 years or older.
>>
>>37379060
you shouldn't accept obesity, but you shouldn't attack it
>>
>>37379060
I am fat myself (or not that badly anymore but used to be but not skinny) and I think it's bullshit.
>>
>>37387901
They weren't eating it because they thought it was a trap, raccoons are smart as fuck. And they know something isn't right about food just sitting there. They wanted to eat it margarine isn't really bad for yiu but salt, carbs, and fat are what animals are searching for that's why they taste so good to us. But good for you for losing weight. Just got a little more to go. I'm about 6 feet and I go between 160 and 175 now depends how much I eat.
>>
>>37387910

Nobody was talking about hambeasts.

Those, who get most hate from society are actually people who are simply overweight (BMI 25-30), because that group of people acutally puts themselves out there.

Society almost never gets to see those 400lbs+ people anyway, since they aren't mobile.

But the hate fat people get has gotten so extrem, that as a dude you are already ridiculed by roasties for not having a sixpack, even if your bmi is in the healthy range.
>>
>>37387946
Womens health =/= abortions. And what's wrong with abortions ? That's just one less potential person on an already overpopulated world. The cost for an abortion is a tiny tiny tiny fraction vs the cost of having the kid and raising it. Your taxes are paying for thay fucker no matter what. Where you work isn't where the real money is being spent. And even where you do work every obese person you treat costs almost twice as much as a skinny person.
>>
>>37387954
Why not ? People attack other lifestyles that are unhealthy and end up having to pay for
>>
>>37387901

Dude, what kind of borderline mental blubber is that supposed to be?

Are you trying to talk?

Plx fix your autism, before you start losing weight.
>>
>>37387679
did you really want 8 more nigger fats running around yelling about not only racism, slavery regurgitation, but also how they can't help the 9 snickers they ate for lunch. I wish i had had a camera the day i totally lost my shit when was I 17 on 30 year woman who had a 44oz DIET coke and , if you don't believe its real then world is flat, 2 KING size, unwrapped, single handedly eating, Zero Bars at like 10 am, (half-bros morning Baseball scrimmage) in a minor league ballpark play area, 10 feet from her doorstep say "well the diet coke will offset the candy." To herself, as i was the only person passing and she didn't look at me. I got told not to come back in short story mode.
>>
>>37388005
Looking at the chart it looks like 30 to 35 gets the most hate but dude 30 is still pretty damn bad unless you're pretty muscled. Most countries this would be seen as nuts arguing about this. And their Healthcare works out great. Looking at the size 25 I wouldn't call them fat but I'd day they are on their way possibly but 30 still wouldn't flat out say they are fat, weight sits differently on different people but I would more of think just that the dude could lose some weight but it's not bad, at about that 35 curve that's when I start thinking that the person needs to be starved.
>>
>>37387946
Yeah just let the kid be born and wreck the system AFTER birth ok... if yhe mother doesn't want the kid it's in societies best interest to abort that tumor growing in her. We pay for it one way or another and best to bite the bullet and evict it from her uterus before she gets her next eviction notice with a baby in her arms.
>>
>>37388048

How about we don't pay for peoples degenerate decisions at all?

If you can't keep your legs closed and are too stupid to use contraceptives, you should have to suffer the consequences.

People who make these stupid anti freedom arguements should be gassed. Because in their mind society should pay if:

>Some dumb kid breaks his arm 14 times while skating
>Chad rams his car into a tree while going 40km/h over the speed limit and needs 3 months of ICU treatment.
>Jamal trys to bash a cops head in and gets shot 10 times
>Some wannabe bodybuilder recks his liver with steroids and DNP.
>Stacy gets HIV, because she had unprotected sex with 23 different dudes

But somehow society should not have to pay for
some dude who is suffering from obesity related complications.

These things are morally equivalent, yet people like you still have their head up their ass.
>>
>>37388139

Dude, what is wrong with your brain? I can't even read the shit you are writing.

>f you don't believe its real then world is flat, 2 KING size, unwrapped, single handedly eating, Zero Bars at like 10 am, (half-bros morning Baseball scrimmage)

What is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>37388139

Yeah, lets just cull all niggers and inferiors.

Thats certainly gonna do it Adolf.
>>
It's just a load of angry fat chicks who think they still deserve Chad when he can and will fuck anybody else.

Note how there's no lesbians in the movement and that there's no mention of accepting larger men; it's just angry roasties princess complexes.
>>
>>37387954
i agree, we shouldn't attack it. We should DESTROY it. I would have, at least tried if didn't die in process, to dig my grave and put me in it if i didn't feel i could pull out of my weight. If you put a soldier on pedestal for excellence i can assure you the bitch is not near over weight. probably around 8-12% max fat ratio. We got a call back (return to service) replacement before we deployed and he couldn't walk more than a mile without doubling over. Turns out he was a prior mail room personnel that we BY LAW had to leave in the states cuz he was liability. And 5'5" 330 lbs. NO muscle mass. 100% junk food shit stain.
>>
>>37388270
So we don't pay for the abortion we just pay for the terrible after effects from a kid being raised by a mother who never wanted him and just hope for the best ? It's better for everyone to get rid of it
>>
>>37388371
>Paying for abortions is culling....
>>
>>37388460

>did you really want 8 more nigger fats running around yelling about not only racism, slavery regurgitation, but also how they can't help the 9 snickers they ate for lunch.

Pretty much means "niggers are inferior", that combined with the idea, that the state should curtail the freedoms and rights of its citizens in order the better the abstract welfare of the community as a whole leads to the logical conclusion, that it also should be acceptable to rid society of all those who are black, since they are only a drain on society (see greentext).
>>
>>37387996
the very next night when i brought my bread-ish to them. It didn't play out the same. I was a bit younger, early teens, so my view could be a bit off.
It wasn't the first time i had offered them food, they had been around our place for about a year and weren't skiddish.
>>
>>37388523
All unwanted babies are much more likely to be abused or become criminals than lead happy lives. Stopping abortions only hurts everyone including the child.
>>
>>37388270
I'll toot your horn. FUCKEM ALL
>>
>>37379060

Social media hugboxes are just online co-dependency. The only reason those people want to "help" you is because it makes them feel better about themselves. And their idea of "help" means keeping you stuck in a vicious cycle of self-destructive behaviors because it perpetuates the dependent relationship you have with these individuals.

But that doesn't mean anyone should go around shaming fat people. Have some common decency. If someone doesn't ask for your opinion, then don't give it to them. You're just driving these people into the arms of said hugboxes, which makes you just as much a part of the problem as they are. If someone asks me for my opinion about their dietary lifestyle, I'll flat-out tell them if I think they need to lose some weight. If they object to that, well, I'll just kindly remind them that they solicited my opinion in the first place. If they keep pressing the issue and accuse me of being a prick, I'll probably break contact with them, because they're clearly beyond reason.

I was over 100 lbs. overweight once. I took control over my life and stopped my destructive habits. I didn't run into the arms of a hugbox and ask people to lie straight to my face and tell me that it's okay to have high cholesterol, it's okay to overeat, it's okay to put myself at risk for diabetes, etc. I came to the realization that I was putting my health at serious risk, and I did something about it. Granted, it's not easy to make radical changes to your diet and lifestyle, but I went the responsible route of seeing a therapist and working toward a better understanding of my reasons for overeating in the first place. Then we engaged in some cognitive-behavioral therapy to help me develop and commit to healthier habits.
>>
>>37388722
no I'm just saying a lot of the times raccoons are hesitant especially if it's a suburbanish environment htey think stuff is a trap if it's too easy lol. How I get rid of raccoons though is I'll take a super hot pepper like chilies hotter then habaneros I only grow for the hot stuff for pests and what not in my orchids and what not. I'll take a whole chili and completely coat it in peanut butter and throw that in the trash. A few of them every so often a few days apart and I'll hear them going crazy when they bite int othem I think lol they go nuts and after a week or two that group never comes back.
>>
>>37388351
the lard tub was eating two KING size Zeros with one hand at the same time... For those of you who should probably just read and try not to think to hard cuz i like to paint you a picture of disgust from my memories.
>>
>>37388371
i'm just as disgusted at my cousin in her kids and herself. White trash hooker,or Nigress breeder. both the same bag of shit, different colors is all.
>>
>>37388952
i liked the ones at our place.(more rural than suburb but not "in the sticks") i fucking hate my family so they were sadly the next best thing at the time.
>>
>>37388944
Making sure me and my spouse wouldn't hesitate fat shaming the other if "in OUR opinion" was needed to help each other has gotten me back from the brink and shows my wife what she says "is a very effective deterrent"
>>
File: 1496185050886.png (124KB, 700x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1496185050886.png
124KB, 700x1236px
>>37379060
Nothing wrong with a bit of belly
(Not too much or it gets kinda gross)
>>
>>37388944
so they shouldn't feel ashamed if they walk from the handicapped, cuz they are 3 ppl too big for themselves to handle, spot 20 feet into walmart just to flop down in the scooters that my grandma's , thin, broke ass needs cuz she's just about to die anyways through no fault of her own is ok? On top of complaining that the closest space is still "almost too far to walk", i'm sure for the fact that walmart has the most calories for least money is the only reason that fat waste even got out of bed.
>>
They need a special license plate thag makes rhem park in the furtheSt spots from the door at stores
>>
>>37388722
They can be really cool, when I got a new trash can that was super tall and heavy duty they'd still come round, my dogs wouldn't hear them at night but my one cat would have like a pow wow every so often where they'd both go close to each other at a window and just kinda walk back and forth staring lol it was so cool raccoons are really playful, knew someone growing up that had one as a pet that they brought in as a baby lost. It was like a mix of a cat and a dog and monkey. It's climb straight up you and like make weird noises but would follow her around like the most obedient dog in the world.
>>
>>37379060
I'm fat. My siblings are fat. I have no problem with fat people on an individual level. People who want their bad choices to be accepted are disgusting, though. And what's crazy is when actually attractive women by into this because social justice is hip. I know a 9/10 who believes weight is genetic and has nothing to do with health.
>>
>>37389683
my grandpa's Raccoon, for a time, was real tame but a bit after adolescence it got real unsettled and he brought it way out in woods cuz he didn't want to see it hit in the road. started my friendship with them. he was "in the sticks"
>>
>>37379060
I don't care. They're the ones getting fat, not me.
>>
>>37379060
I accept that people are fat. I also accept that they can lose some fucking weight if they really wanted to. It's a fixable problem, but they don't wanna fix it, so they should have to either accept themselves or lose the weight instead of trying to make others accept them.
>>
Is NOT accepting fat people really an option? I can coexist with fat fucks but that doesn't mean I need to agree with the bullshit notion that being obese is perfectly healthy or should be encouraged.
>>
>>37389799
I grew up in a weird area where it wasn't suburban but it was between the suburbs and like bunfuck no where. A literal swamp pretty much connected everything by two roads and if it rained much, well so much for going to the store for a week. I lived right on thesticks side but like not hill Billy ish ? The shit I've seen.... there was a dude who had like 30 raccoons and shit thay lived in like a pack, had I don't know how many beagles and cats and tons of animals everywhrre. I guess he actually had tons of money from selling g off land and put it all into making a property for animals, he had tons of chickens and they'd go everywhere, you'd know if an eagle or something cool was around because all the chickens would be hiding. Saw a few bald eagles that way. There was klan stuff around there and just lots of weird shit, especially when heroin got huge.
>>
I think it's wrong to make somebody feel bad for traits they've no control over.

I doubt I'd ever criticize an overweight person to their face unless I knew their circumstances well enough to feel warranted in my feedback.

However, I believe the notion that the obese should be treated as some sort of protected class to be ridiculous. They put a collective strain on the healthcare system as well as a net negative impact on the environment. By being gluttonous and refusing to take care of themselves, they are contributing to an epidemic of international proportions.

Occasionally I put on weight during the winter, but I always make sure to lose it by going to the gym and staying healthy and active in summer.

I'm nearing my mid-twenties and can't eat as much as I used to while remaining slim and fit. I've compensated by cooking healthy, spicy food for myself more often.

I don't see why fatties my own age can't do the same thing.

I'm more lenient when it comes to older people, since they might have diabetes or other actual, physical conditions which make shedding pounds unreasonably difficult.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>37379060
Let them be fat
If they are fat, they will die sooner and be less likely to reproduce
The plague will die off I'm sure
>>
I hate fat chicks. Especially entitle fat chicks. Nothing kills a boner faster than a fat chick with a moon face.
>>
File: IMG_4201.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4201.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>37379060
People who are obese and not incapacitated by some crippling disease shouldnt receive treatment or welfare.
>>
File: 1494444804566.jpg (878KB, 2751x4134px) Image search: [Google]
1494444804566.jpg
878KB, 2751x4134px
>>37391397
it's something that needs to be discouraged. If people can have ads against smoking and have assemblies at high schools about drugs and shit they need to have the same stuff against being fat. Except nowadays people would sue for "fat shaming", when I was in school where was "stoner shaming" I mean with the family I was in it just came with the territory just as much as the "genetics" of fat people. Drugs and food are both choices people make and take willpower to not overuse so wheres the difference ? This is a normal sized person, I don't get how people don't get that being a tubbo isn't normal. Being around that size is how you're supposed to be.
>>
>>37391454
except I use the same health care system as they use and cost a shit ton more as they are dying... also it's the uneducated that are reproducing really in this country and that's it and lack of education and obesity go hand in hand. I honestly don't know any young mothers around where I live that are skinny except some addicts. Most are huge, girls I went to school with who went from being like 8 or 9/10 to being like 250 lbs and being 5 feet tall like wtf ? Plus size model ? No you're fat
pic related ish
>>
>>37391410
gotta steam id? same fat hater from prev.
>>
>Absolutely backbreaking crush on a qt chubby girl
>She was training for a marathon
>As soon as the race was over she blimped up incredibly quickly
>Got a disgusting moon face, went from 6/10 to 3/10 in no time

Fuck_That
>>
>>37379096
I don't accept them for being fat asses because their healthcare costs for diabetes, heart problems, and other related disease, drive my insurance premiums up. Fuck fat people. They might be born with autism, but they weren't born obese. They choose to do this to themselves. I refuse to "accept" them or respect their lifestyle.
>>
File: equal.jpg (604KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
equal.jpg
604KB, 1680x1050px
>>37379060
If you're fat, then you're ugly, unhealthy, and weak willed. There's no "accepting" such degeneracy in a healthy society.
>>
>>37379060
It kept me from losing that 70 pounds sooner. I still don't have a positive opinion of myself and have zero self confidence.
>>
File: catbanana.jpg (67KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
catbanana.jpg
67KB, 640x637px
>>37391626
>lack of education and obesity go hand in hand
hmm guess you are right
these people are also poor right? for the most-part?
can civilization survive without poor people?
>>
>>37391626
tfw even though yor got your form back from Big Pharma, still will never be close to that hot...still trying though
>>
>>37391826
that is the same face my buddy made every time me or wife suggested any fruit to him... brought back some feels. kek
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.