[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots would you be interested in making a marriage pact with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: original.jpg (110KB, 991x1024px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
110KB, 991x1024px
I'm turning 26 in 3 weeks. I haven't had any relationship pan out into something serious where marriage is on the table.

I don't wanna be a permanent bachelor. I want the stability of a family unit. I want offspring, the only lasting legacy that matters.

So here's my deal. Our pact will be that if neither of us are married by age 30, we marry each other. I will pay for the wedding, we'll both have say towards where we'll live, and it'll be a mutual decision when we'll have kids (soonish though, I mean we will be 30 after all)

What say you fembot?
>>
>>37379001
You're delusional if you think women actually want a relationship with anyone here, they only want orbiters
>>
Ok op. I will. Fembot here
>>
>>37379001
Would be interested in talking but I already made a pact with a close friend.
>>
>>37379001
but you're gonna turn 30 4 years before i do...

otherwise i'd do it
>>
>>37379650
Cool. Wanna talk through discord?

>>37379692
We can talk! It's always good to have new friends.
>>
>>37379723

Hmmm good point, I didn't think that through. I guess it would have to be when my potential partner turns 30. I'm fine getting married at 34. I can wait.
>>
>>37379001
>legacy
you honestly are sounding narcisstic
where do i find more people willing to to make this kind of promise? seems ideal for me
where do you live, OP?
>>
>>37379757
i would but youd probably have pick of the litter so dont want to bother wasting my time
>>
>>37379769
I live in Atlanta
>>
>>37379731

>wanna talk

Heh. No
>>
>>37380143
OOOOO. Do you have a southern accent?
>>
>>37379001
How will you pay for it? Do you have a job?
>>
>>37379001
Do men actually do this?
>>
>>37380201
Not a very heavy one
>>
>>37380227
I make 75k a year so yeah
>>
I'd be interested in doing the same thing. I don't have time to build a relationship. I'm 26 too. Too bad I'm from Australia and everyone on here is from overseas
>>
>>37379731
I'm autistic. Not good with having friends but I'm willing to try.
Tuxie#4502
>>
So in case any fembot is actually interested my discord is Salaryman#0032 as >>37380399 can atest
>>
>>37380399
>Not good with having friends but I'm willing to try.
Where are you from?
>>
Not OP but i'm interested in marrying someone for tax reasons. I'd give you some money (say 5000) for staying married to me for 3 years
>>
I'd be interested in making a suicide pact instead if anyone is up for that.
>>
File: bf50c39033.png (98KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bf50c39033.png
98KB, 320x320px
>>37382465
where are you from?

original pact
>>
>>37382465
>I'd be interested in making a suicide pact instead if anyone is up for that.
If you're a girl I'm in.
>>
>>37382509
>>37382555
I'm female, from the UK - interested in 'exiting' ASAP.
>>
>>37382781
Sounds good. Discord?
>>
>>37379001
After age 25 for women the chances of your kids being retarded gets higher. Marry someone younger if you want kids.
>>
>>37382798
Where are you from? Yeah, I have Discord - pretty new to it so I'm not sure how to make a room though.
>>
>>37382853
UK too. You don't have to make a room, just give me your name#numbers and I will add you.
>>
>>37382781
Why? What happened that you want out?
Are you either J or T?
>>
>>37382781
Would you mind living in USA?

My discord is Salaryman#0032
>>
>>37382989
I am neither J or T, had some bad news recently about my health - likely to get progressively worse so I might as well go with dignity.
>>
>>37382997
I don't have much time, the red tape and bureaucracy involved in getting there isn't feasible in my circumstance, sorry.
>>
>>37383038
What news? Cancer? Something terminal? Would the suicide pact contain copious amounts of violent sex before we end it?
>>
File: 1494201636428-a.jpg (32KB, 339x532px) Image search: [Google]
1494201636428-a.jpg
32KB, 339x532px
>>37382465
>>37382509
>>37382781
>>37382989
Looks like my marriage pact thread became a suicide pact thread
>>
>>37383072
Well, sure why not - haven't lost my V yet so I might as well before I die right. It's a severe mental health condition, I'm fine for the time being but it's gunna get worse even with therapy and meds. Also... what do you mean by violent? You didn't answer my Q about where you're from.
>>
>>37383151
Alzheimers? Well whatever it is..
I'm not that anon though, I'm someone else in LONDON. And by violent I mean fucking you like it's my last day on Earth which it would be. Rape, abuse, bdsm. We could prolong our suicide for a bit and fuck for a weekend or week straight before jumping off a flat.
>>
>>37383204
Ok, you had me until the rape and abuse part - don't think I want to experience complete degradation in my final moments, thanks for the offer though.
>>
>>37383570
Also I'm in femdom so that wouldn't be exactly enjoyable for me.
>>
>>37383570
Not him but I want to come over and have sex then suicide with you. I'm in the UK
>>
>>37383615
Gentle femdom?
I could do with you being my mommy and sucking on your tits as my last moment.
>>
File: deepthought.png (11KB, 634x513px) Image search: [Google]
deepthought.png
11KB, 634x513px
an overweight brazilian girl once made a marriage pact with me, go figure
>>
>>37383151
What's gonna happen to your mental health? Don't think going for a suicide pact is a good option desu but whatever sinks your boat
>>
>>37383623
Whereabouts?

Origjnalldd
>>
>>37383738
Literally in LONDON right now but leaving soon
>>
Bromley here
>>
I guess we can talk further on discord ADGQB9 and stop derailing the thread.
>>
>>37383738
How stupid can you be?
>>37379001
Ok. pathetic man, let's study your "text" to "get a gf".

>I'm turning 26 in 3 weeks. I haven't had any relationship pan out into something serious where marriage is on the table.
Is it neccesary to lie? If you're a wizard who never had a gf/whatever you don't need to lie. Just say you want a wife because you feel lonely af and also desperate.

>I want the stability of a family unit. I want offspring, the only lasting legacy that matters.

- hey dad, how did u meet mom?
>"haha son, i met her begging pathetically in a thread on r9k!!"

>Our pact will be that if neither of us are married by age 30

What if she realze that youre a dumb and boring robot? What do you have to offer? How would you make her happy? All you're doing here is just "hey im lonely, you're lonely too fembot, lets get married asap". Man, thats really stupid to be honest.
>I will pay for the wedding
Uhmm at least you're doing right here.
>we'll both have say towards where we'll live
What if you get someone who lives in other continent? Are you willing to travel to there, meet her family, talk with them, be a "good boy" with them..? Because remember, you'll marry their daughter.
>and it'll be a mutual decision when we'll have kids (soonish though, I mean we will be 30 after all)
What if you see her irl and suddenly she's not your type or viceversa, love is love, but when you're a dumb robot, it's different, uh.Not going to lie, I'm the first one who wants to have kids and I'm even younger than you, but man, that's too far..you're asking directly here if someone wants to marry you, only why? Because you we are all desperate? Don't want to destroy your dreams, but, relationships need a hard work, just realtionships, you can't say "Let's be a marriage!" you get me?

But eh, again, I'm the first one who wants to marry. The difference between you and me is that I'm doing things right.

Now let's continue with:

Cont.
>>
>>37379650 Ha.
>>37379692

You both will talk to OP or some robot in this thread on discord, skype, whatever, and after 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 days, or you or the robot will stop talking. Mostly, you, fembots.

>>37379731
>We can talk! It's always good to have new friends.

Haha friends, nice one man.
>>
>>37383141
You honestly can't be surprised by that.
Now, back to a more thread specific conversation. Do you think other men do these marriage pact things?
>>
b u m p : )

ORGGHHJ
>>
any female wanna marry a neet?
am in kentucky.

we could make wagie threads in our spare time.
>>
>Desperation: The Thread
>>
>>37379001
>I haven't had any relationship pan out into something serious where marriage is on the table.
So why would someone want to make a pact to marry you??
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.