[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone interested in business ideas?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: big_discount.png (8KB, 1280x720px)
big_discount.png
8KB, 1280x720px
Is anyone interested in business ideas?
>>
What kind of business ideas?
>>
How legal are these ideas?
>>
>obtain cheap smartphone
>become member of all free to use dating or meet up sites and app
>Especially grinder and Craigslist
>Offer dick sucking service
>Full profit as you do not declare to your countries tax office
>Become rich
>Start to teach others to suck dick and become pimp
>Sit at home collecting the cash as you take a cut of every fags monies

Please do not steal lads
>>
>>37378394
did you forget the part where you go to jail for prostitution?
>>
>>37378254
I have made this website ideas500k.com and I plan to share business ideas with everyone.
>>
>>37378337
95% are white-hat. I want to share them through ideas500k.com
>>
unlike in 1890, 99% of business startup ideas take a ridiculous amount of capital that would even be hard to crowd source

even starting a restaurant they say you should have the money to pay 2 years overhead without relying on sales, that is an intimidating amount of money
>>
>>37378625
It has never been more easier to start business than it its now. Have you heard of crowdfunding?
>>
>>37378658
He literally mentioned crowdsourcing in his first line, moron
>>
>>37378625
Most ideas do not require ridiculous amount of capital, if they utilize technology. Restaurants is the worst example you could give in todays world. It should incorporate more technological benefits, it is cheap, especially the internet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.