[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE FUCKED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: AvukatFeyza.jpg (61KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
AvukatFeyza.jpg
61KB, 960x959px
ROBOTS FUCKING HELP ME AND MY FRIENDS.
LAST NIGHT WE SENT A DICK PIC TO A FEMINIST FACEBOOK PAGE AND WE GOT A MESSAGE SAYING ''I AM LAWYER FEYZA'' OR SOME SHIT AND SHE SAID WE WILL MEET IN COURT.WE FIRST LAUGHED BUT WE DID SOME RESEARCH ABOUT HER AND WE LEARNED SHE IS ACTUALLY A FAMOUS LEGIT LAWYER AND ALSO A WRITER.NOW SHE WROTE TO US AGAIN SAYING WE WILL PAY FOR WHAT WE DID.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO ARE WE FUCKED? WILL WE HAVE TO PAY SOME HUGE MONEY OR SOME SHIT
>>
Tell her to send time stamped titys or gtfo
>>
OP's friend here. We closed our fake accounts if this matters. Do we really fucked up?
>>
Send her another dick picture
>>
>>37377924
Give us proof, larpfag.
>>
Did any of you had your adress, or some kind of ID besides your names on facebook? Or any criminal record?
>>
>>37378025
I can send the messages but they are Turkish.
>>
>>37377924
calm down anon, wtf is she gonna sue you for? sexual harrasment over internet really?
>>
>>37378029
No.
My friends used entirely fake accounts and my account had a fake surname.
>>
>>37377993
https://www.face book com/KomaedaNagito

good job friend, you are very internet savvy
>>
File: 1490186236359.jpg (79KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490186236359.jpg
79KB, 480x270px
>>37378038
Well, get kebab'd...
>>
>>37378038
>turkey
as far as I can tell facebook, google and twitter do not give in to requests of personal information from countries like russia, turkey, iran, etc.
unless you get a court date in the mail there's nothing to worry about
>>
>>37378029
We were using fake accounts(Except OP) But i sent my ID to facebook to open my real account(Not the fake account)
>>
>>37377924
>FRIENDS
kills yourself normie
>>
>>37378058
Stop freaking out then, you're not going to get sued. Has that ever happened before anyway, taking someone to court because they sent you a photo of a penis?
>>
>>37378048
Turkish feminists destroy people like that.
>>
>>37378105
I hope not but the lawyer is a real lawyer, so we are kinda scared
>>
you deserve it for being turkish
>>
>>37378165
>being intimidated by a female lawyer
>a female feminist lawyer
Cmon don't be pathetic anon. You used fake accounts, you're fine.
>>
>>37378038
> turkey
XD pls get out this is germany :DD :)
>>
>>37378216
Thanks anon, im relieved
>>
>>37377924
If she does take you to court you'd be fucked. Facebook will give over your info because it will hurt their image really badly otherwise. Juries and judges typically don't find it hilarious to send unsolicited dick pictures either. And also if she really is a famous lawyer you're doubly fucked because the only reason she would bother with this is if she took it personally and you can probably bet she'd go all out.

Settle this before it gets to the court.
>>
>>37377924
Tell her that you think she'd give a killer blowjob
Say: "yarragimi ye, beyinsiz orospu. toplumdaki yerini bil"

And report back
>>
>>37378260
are you from turkey? the police is going to laugh her out, they have better stuff to do then investigating a dick picture
>>
>>37378340
Yeah, i am from Turkey too
>>
File: insect_food09.jpg (51KB, 700x452px) Image search: [Google]
insect_food09.jpg
51KB, 700x452px
>>37377924
She will stomp ypu little roaches, cook you and then eat you.
>>
>>37378369
That actually worsens your chances. If she's a Turkish lawyer, then she knows the laws of your country pretty damn well and wouldn't threaten you unless she knew she had a case. Turkey isnt so shitty a country that they ignore crimes, especially if it's brought up by a famous lawyer.

Good luck
>>
>>37377924
>I AM LAWYER FEYZA
You'll be lucky if she doesn't destroy our planet
>>
>>37378478
nothing is going to happen, no one is going to waste ressources on a fucking dick pic
>>
>feminist lawyer
>a female feminist lawyer
You'll be fine, who gives a shit about that kind of that shit in Turkey and who the fuck would investigate a dick pic.
>>
File: aybabtu_450x253.jpg (64KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
aybabtu_450x253.jpg
64KB, 450x253px
>tfw she destroys the world
>>
Dude she wants to suck your fat chode while she's at work. Feminists love doing shit like that, trust me. That's what she meant by meeting you at court. Set a date and time and get ready to fill that Turkish Lawyer with your stuffing.
>>
>>37378762
This is what I have been trying to tell OP
"Court" is slang in turkish feminist lawyer terminology for "fucking like wild rabbits off work"
Cmon OP unload your warm male privilege all over her face
>>
>>37378038
Post uncut Turkish cock
>>
>>37379506
It's not ours.It's of a retard who thinks his lil femine penis is a tower.
It says ''Little Deniz'' on the pic.
>>
>>37379553
Wtf is this dude
No seriously I want an explanation
>>
>>37379932
This guy sent this pic to cousin or something of one of our friends saying ''Look at my tower'' and he always talks about how he got like 14-15 gfs from facebook.He dates a girl that is pretty young compared to him too.

We just sent his fucking dick to a feminist page.
>>
Lol nevermind.We researched her a bit more and we found one of her cases.In a live television show a guy calls a woman slut and he gets sued.He needs to pay 3 kurus which is lower than 1 cent.So yeah.
>>
>>37377924
"Wrong person lol bye"
easy fix
>>
File: 6yFWE9D.gif (205KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
6yFWE9D.gif
205KB, 500x384px
FEMBOTS scare me
>tfw cant go to social paties
>>
>feminist lawyer
>doesn't have any of your information
you'll be fine underage
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.