[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is 'cheating' to you in a relationship/marriage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: cheating.png (154KB, 970x737px) Image search: [Google]
cheating.png
154KB, 970x737px
What is 'cheating' to you in a relationship/marriage?
>>
Any physical contact.
So camwhoring and skype mutual masturbation is not cheating.
Kissing someone else is cheating.
>>
File: 1491453486082.jpg (48KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1491453486082.jpg
48KB, 600x588px
>>37377457
I think that's also cheating, if said person does not know about it and it's not agreed upon.
>>
>Anything romantic
>Kissing and cuddling (shoulder to cry on doesn't count)
>Actual intercourse
>Handjobs/Oral

I'm fine with my partner doing lewd ERP sessions/mutual masturbation on roleplay sites or something though.That's hot.
>>
>>37377430
what's better, Match.com or OKCupid?

I'm fucking desperate at this point
>>
Who cares? Nobody will give you a "relationship".
>>
>>37377457
>camwhoring and skype mutual masturbation is not cheating.
this is just one reason why internet access should be purged from personal computers
>>
>>37377503
tinder, honestly. But read the soc threads about profile and photograph tips
>>
File: pepelaugh.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
pepelaugh.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>37377457
>So camwhoring and skype mutual masturbation is not cheating.
I would beat the shit of out of my imaginary gf if I found her masturbating with some Chad on skype. And angrily hate-rape her afterward
>>
>>37377471
I agree with you. I should have mentioned that.
>>37377529 see above
>>
>>37377503
nothing works its all normies who to have a chance with you have to change everything you are
>>
>>37377519
Are you talking about yourself, anon? Gotta work on your attitude
>>
>>37377567

I'm just saying.

Op is asking us "what's cheating" like anyone is going to give her a "relationship" at this point.
>>
>>37377430
Any part of the human mating process. This includes signalling sexual availability (flirting, "talking" on the phone in modern parlance), various stages of foreplay (suggestive physical contact in erogenous areas, kissing, hickeys, etc), sexual intercourse. There are obviously some necessary leniencies - I wouldn't divorce my hypothetical wife over dancing with a coworker in their annual work ball or something. But I would if she spent the entire evening dancing with the guy, tucked in body to body, giggling and whispering in his ear.

In general the filter would have to be whether I consider sexual activity likely to occur now or in the future.
>>
If this thread is any indication, women don't give "relationships" either.

They're still wondering what's "cheating".

What funny terminology.
>>
>>37377659

>giggling and tucked in body to body

She's just enjoying herself don't you trust her??
>>
Basically, women can't reconcile their sexuality and freedom while having a permanent emotional and beta provider at the same time.
>>
File: 1443502600713.jpg (114KB, 964x588px) Image search: [Google]
1443502600713.jpg
114KB, 964x588px
>>37377430
as far as I'm concerned it doesn't really matter

if you do something behind your SO's back that you know would make them upset or cause them to break up with you and then you keep it a secret or lie about it, that is the same kind of behavior no matter what the crime is

my ex-gf said stuff like "what happened was like getting ready to murder somebody and then changing your mind and not doing it, but you still get convicted because the evidence makes it look like you did"

and yes, that might be right but since there is no way to prove that you didn't do anything wrong and you've made it look like you did, you deserve what you get. People don't understand what consequences are and think about that before they do the stupid shit that they do. Just fucking own up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.