[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullshit Thread. Post anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4505.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4505.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>tfw you live in Florida and it's slave ship hot outside.

Yesterday had to have been the hottest day of the year down here.
>>
tennessee here

yesterday was so hot I sweated through my shirt on the way to work...
>>
File: 1469634831939.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469634831939.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>>373743
I'm FL too. Being born here is literally child abuse, if you suddenly have adults taking 'care' of you and they don't use the AC.

If it weren't for the all seeing eye I'd have murdered a shit ton of people by now just for wanting to live here.

WIthout going into it, FL is one of the worst states in the USA.

If I ever get any money, and stop being NEET, I'm breaking contact with my parents. They didn't have to fucking stay here, they're both disabled and have no reason not to move.

Course, I could get into alot of bitching about them too, but this is a shit site that wouldn't care about the blog post so nevermind.
>>
>>37374337
I live in Scotland its cloudy and only slightly warm
>>
>>37374337
I live in Australia, it's fairly cold at the moment, but earlier this year I would have a cold shower, put on a really light shirt for work and be sweating by the time I walked 3 blocks to my work.
>>
>>37374644
For as much deserved shit Florida gets, it can be quite nice with AC and never going outside
>>
>>37374434
I ruined my work uniform after sweating my ass off bringing in carts.
>>37374644
Only problems I have with Florida is there are a lot of crazies and stupid people here. It gets pretty boring. Beaches are comfy though. Lower state income tax than living in some of the Northeastern states.

Oh, and FUCK MOSQUITOES. I hate those little blood sucking bastards.

>>37374918
Never been. Sounds nice. Met a qt here in Florida who is part Scottish.

>>37375284
Also never been. How are the kangaroos?

>>37375284
Life in Florida before AC was not possible.
>>
>>37375284
>almost highest hate crime rate
>highest for getting shit over salvia (five years)
>3 strikes your out (just stealing 500$ bike is felony, reminder)
>have to pay back jail for stay, even if found innocent
>full of old people
>full of rednecks
>high black rate ironically
>almost as religious as the bible belt
>literally hotter than anywhere on the earth, night temperature wise
No it's shit. There is no reason to live in FL. Why would you fucking do that when you coul be inside in some other area?
>even has dry counties
Awful.
>>
>>37375384
>crazy people
I forgot to mention >>37375419 here, that FL also has nearly the lowest gov spending on mental health care. It is literally one of the worst fucking states. People only move here because of some psychological phenominon of wanting to go on vaction to the beach, take kids to disney, get a lake house, and so a bunch of old people (mostly) forced everyone else to live here. Originally they thought the fountain of youth was here, and they sent Native Americans to this bog to look for it. it's cursed if anywhere is.
>>
>>37375419
you could live in PA, where we get to shovel 3 feet of snow, then sweat in 90 degree weather a couple months later and nobody's house has central AC unless they're rich
>>
>>37375454
phenomenon*
vacation*
And the water is shit if you talk to people that come from better states. Our tap water is poisoned.
>>
>>37375419
>why would you do that
Hey, I didn't make the decision to move and I'm just a neet living with his parents. The only one that really matters to me is the crime rate for the chances of someone breaking in my house but the rest are mitigated by simply minimizing exposure to the outside.
>>
>>37375477
I'd rather live there. Here the summer is about 9 months long, and not everyone has an AC here anon. Yesterday it was 97 where I live, and humid, so it felt like over a hundred.

For now I've an AC, but the landlord aint responsible so if it dies, it dies, and we've no money to spend on window AC's.
>>
>>37375509
>low crime rate
>good thing
Fuck you you cannot even go outside at night here without thirsty cops acting like buzzards messing with you for no reason because it's past two in the morning. And you have to go outside to shop you know, depsite everything closing at ten where I live. even the walgreens closes at eleven. And the starbucks too. Everywhere else they'd be 24 seven, so I'm forced to walk in the heat to shop during the day anyway.

BUt not the point. Areas with higher crime are more fun.
>>
>North Florida Here.
>Overcast
>Perrfect

Yeah it was a little hot, but get out and play a sport and you wont even notice.
>>
>>37375419
>literally hotter than anywhere on the earth, night temperature wise
Bullshit. I just looked up the current Florida temperature on google and it was once only 2-3 degrees cooler here at 1-2 AM. You're pussies
>>
>>37375559
I never said crime was a good thing.
I've also been bugged by cops on nightwalks
Don't need to shop either just ask mommy to bring me pubsubs.
>>
>>37375614
AT NIGHT IDIOT

Plus the humidity makes it feel way hotter. And it's been raining recently so the temp is dropping right now, even though that just makes it feel hotter.
>>
>>37375676
>He is trying to claim the temperature actually gets hotter into the night
Your day time temperature is the same as our night time summer temperature. You're a pussy.
>>
>>37374337
France here

It seems generally the weather is getting warmer and warmer. Early spring. End of spring 32C day, 22C night. Last summer was a nightmare... This summer seems like it is going to be the same. No thunderstorms, no rain, no matter what.

Remember when I was younger summers were normal. 28C day/18C night max. Frequent thunderstorms after a few days of hot.
>>
>boo hoo it's too hot

THEN MOVE RETARD

MOVE NORTH
>>
>>37375726
Baka I mean everywhere else it drops more than it does at FL at night. The humidity keeps it from dropping like it does everywhere else. And with us so close to the equator we get really bright sun, so your skin is hotter than you realise.
>>37375847
Re-read posts normie. We're neet. How in the fuck can we move?
>>
>>37376128
Does it matter how much it drops when it's already so cool there? Stop being a poooooosy
>>
>>37376256
>sleeping in a muggy 76 degrees at night
Stop trying to say that FL isn't one of the most hottest places, and the hottest at night, you faggot.
>>
>>37376411
24C is nothing. Quite being a poofter.
>>
>>37376450
Come down here and say it then faggot.

Humidity mother fucker do you speak it!
>>
>>37376450
>>37376496 *
Also, 68 is room temperature it being wet aside.
>>
That's why I didn't do anything for Memorial Day. It was way too hot outside. Florida weather is horrific during the summer. You just stay inside the entire time.
>>
>>37376496
I live in Australia you soft cock. I've seen a thermometre reach 50C in the shade outside. It's regularly 24C+ in the summer after midnight. Humidity varies but this summer we had a bunch of 100% humidity days. Walking into a closed room and being unable to breathe it was so thick. You're a pussy.
>>
>>37375419

It's got bad parts, but I live in central Florida so it's fine. Winter is balls to the wall cold everywhere else. This is the only state with zero snow in the winter. I can't handle the zero degree weather anywhere else. Plus there's a ton of colleges here so there's always stuff going on. I play Magic and I have 4 or 5 different card shops to choose from. Local food is good too. No major complaints.
>>
>>37375524

By law every single living accommodation in the state ha to have air conditioning. It's hot enough that old people die when cooking, so it's a state wide law, that's why it's so common here.
>>
>>37376690
lmfao You're like when English people die when it hits 30 degrees because it's "so hot guys you don't even understand"
>>
>>37376690
Ltierally landlords will tear up their own AC to get people to move that don't have their lease up, just because people don't like to go to court.

What's in the books is for faggots. The real world you don't understand.

It's taken years to get an AC fixed from my experience. It just needs heat, is the law people take seriously, if even there is a keep it cold law.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.