[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure I'll ever sort myself out.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: prof jordan peterson.jpg (44KB, 332x288px) Image search: [Google]
prof jordan peterson.jpg
44KB, 332x288px
I'm not sure I'll ever sort myself out.
>>
I'm sure I'll never sort myself out.
>>
File: 1495622784853.png (91KB, 235x292px) Image search: [Google]
1495622784853.png
91KB, 235x292px
>>37373997
>>37374066
Bear your damn suffering
>>
File: jp.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
jp.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>37373997
Current state of your room?
>>
>>37374102
It's a little messy. I have a trashcan next to my bed, but I haven't put a new bag in it since I emptied it last, so there's several fast food bags and Goldfish boxes in the floor next to me.
>>
File: laugh 2.0.jpg (46KB, 258x586px) Image search: [Google]
laugh 2.0.jpg
46KB, 258x586px
I love meme psychology too. It's hilarious when its gets discredited the next year.
>>
>>37374129
Is it true that American's don't have proper recycling bins? Here in the UK we have green/ grey/ black recycling bins to sort waste before it is disposed of, keeps everything nice and clean minus the chewing gum on the streets and broken glass everywhere.
>>
>>37374102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZoVly3rzDg

Would he be upset?
>>
>>37374184
*Americans. Comment original
>>
>>37374184
we do a lot of comingle recycling here
>>
>>37374184
In my experience, most public places have a regular trash bin, and then maybe one next to it that's only for bottles and cans. In my own home I recycle nothing.
>>
>tfw i love suffering
>>
>>37373997
Hang in there, just got to keep trying.
>>
>>37373997
what do i need to do to sort myself out
>>
>>37374276
Clean your room, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
>>
File: peterson34.jpg (167KB, 928x906px) Image search: [Google]
peterson34.jpg
167KB, 928x906px
>>37374276

just remove your strings you puppet-anon
>>
>>37374427
>>37374445
i-i'll do my best!
>>
File: ytjythytyyh.jpg (167KB, 429x518px) Image search: [Google]
ytjythytyyh.jpg
167KB, 429x518px
>>37374276
In a conventional sense, maximize your productivity via near-perfect time management and an efficient use of your resources. In green-text form;
>Ensure that you clean your property once every week, change duvet/ duvet covers once each fortnight and wash both respectively. Wash clothes immediately after wear unless only used for <2 hours.
>Wash your hair every three days, many citizens are not aware of this though washing your hair each day causes hair to become course and split-ends to form whilst washing too little causes it to become greasy, which, unless you have black hair can appear unattractive and lead to skin problems such as mild acne.
>Organize your bedroom/s as efficiently as possible, making sure essentials are as accessible as possible whilst also keeping safe.
>Learning keyboard short-cuts ensures greater efficiency on one's personal computer (many still are not aware that ctrl + f allows one to find any word/s on a page, for example).
>Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, though an hour is preferable, make sure to do at least 50 push-ups to maintain arm strength up to around 200 through repetitions throughout one's day (although pushing this can lead to torn muscles, severe strain and neck pain).
>Maintain a small wardrobe providing high-quality clothing with variety whilst not being overbearing, preferably around 20 clothing articles, spending at least 50USD/30GBP on shirts (only have a couple t-shirts, they tend to appear trashy even for guys) and make sure they compliment your natural hair/eye colour and skin tone.
>Use internet/ streaming resources to broaden your taste in films/ literature/ music, even if you are not particularly interested, they will relieve boredom in the future which is a necessity when you reach middle age, there's a reason suicide is so prevalent among middle-aged white males. Even if the respective boards on this site are somewhat snobby.
>>
>>37374512
As an extension;
>Never watch television aside from documentaries, there is little to gain and it requires one to set aside and enormous amount of time for little gain, hence why films are generally preferred. Use Sight & Sounds Directors Top 100 Films for reference (http://www.bfi.org.uk/films-tv-people/sightandsoundpoll2012/directors).
>Do not make any weak time commitments that you won't keep too, don't convince yourself that you'll ever learn to code/ draw/ speak another language unless your career requires it.
>Use social media only as is necessary, take a quick breeze through once a day but no more.
>Don't "do your best", either do or don't, how will your body/mind develop if you don't push the boundaries of what you can do?
>Get at least 8-9 hours of sleep, it will increase your concentration and drink a glass of water every 3-4 hours, differentiate your activities throughout the day to keep yourself in focus.
>If you are feeling sluggish, exercise, it'll give your brain chemistry a nice boost.
>Maintain decent weight, weigh yourself every morning and evening if you don't already to keep yourself in check.
>>
File: 1900s-century-china-photos 6.png (837KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
1900s-century-china-photos 6.png
837KB, 600x637px
>>37373997
but just knowing you can and you're being offered a clear, motivating path to it changes your outlook on life doesnt it?
>>
>>37374193
look fine to me
the mess is superficial
>>
>>37373997
I sorted myself out when I was 8, still no gf though.
>>
>>37374602
>3
>>37374512
this shit comes from peterson?
haha what a fag
yet another ambitious retard
>>
>>37374512
>>37374602
Fuck all that shit. Remain unsorted
>>
>>37375162
>clear
Not opie but while I love Jordan Peterson and while the roadmap he gives you might work for 95% of people, what about the rest?

Same question I ask myself when reading any kind of spiritual initiation stuff, from any culture. At some point you have to have a significant other, maybe a child (though some south american shamanic traditions would say having a kid is a bad idea).

Point is, and Jordan should know this very well, not all males can reproduce. Except in modern times it doesn't mean that chad will club you to death so what now? What to do with your life if you can't get a lover? How to even feel human, feel part of the whole if no one will even hug you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UFMp19tE
>>
>>37375218
Peterson?

I'm not saying that many will actually do it, I mean for me its just a schedule that I keep to for the sake of maximizing my existence though I can perfectly understand that its not for everyone and there are likely better ways one could add to it - though personally if I didn't think it was the best way to make use of one's time then I wouldn't stick to it. Do as you will anon.
>>
>>37375315
>>37375314
Ah I see, I haven't watched motivational shit in a decade or so, that only really works via self-manipulation in a sense rather than being honest with oneself and working to improve the aspects that you consider important, at least that's the way I see it, observe myself from a third-person standpoint and evaluate what needs to be fixed/ improved upon to be as ideal as humanly possible.
>>
>>37374427
I know this guy is sometimes full of shit, but I find he has a very pleasing and reassuring "tough love" way of speaking. The stuff he says in this video is actually really useful if you just take it at face value and clean your room without thinking about it.
>>
>>37375357
Peterson isn't a motivational speaker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnaASd6Vm58

What he says just stikes a nerve with most robots because it forces them to face their bullshit.
>>
>>37373997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moe4DkZy5Ds
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.