[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why is sex unfair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Pepe ENOUGH.jpg (30KB, 316x202px)
Pepe ENOUGH.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
I'm angry. I'm angry because I've never had sex and most women have five through six sexual partners in a life time where as most men only have one through three. It makes me angry that I'm uncomfortable around girls and I can't ask one to be in a relationship with me. It makes me angry that the farthest I've ever gotten with a girl is hand holding. I'm fucking done.
>>
you're a beta loser. in normal settings, you would not ever be allowed sex over the alpha males.
>>
>>37372824
It's actually funny to think about how the advent of guns means that a beta could go postal and slaughter five alphas in a row. In that case, wouldn't that make the beta actually the alpha? I always pondered that conundrum.
>>
>>37372857
yes, but killing the alpha's for sex is somehow unacceptable to the rest of society

you should've just been born handsome like he is
>>
Imagine how I feel right now. I just got my first gf, and it turns out that she had like tens of partners. I want to call her whore and move on, but it seems like it was normal for her. I feel weird as fuck.
>>
>>37373001
It's not fucking fair. I feel sorry for you, Anon.
>>
I don't think those numbers measure up.
With women it kind of does but most of my male friends are in their mid twenties and had at least 6 to 10 sexual partners.
Even the most beta friend of mine had three one night stands
>>
>>37373001
One of my worst fears. No matter how awkward it would be to do so, I would try and get that information from a girl before asking her out.
>>
>>37372805
>. I'm angry because I've never had sex and most women have five through six sexual partners in a life time where as most men only have one through three.

LOL. 99% of 4Chins statistics are made up on the spot
>>
>>37372805
Modern women are a mistake, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw
>>
>>37373001
Some people buy a nice new car, one with no previous owners

How does it feel to sit in someone elses warm spot when you step into the drivers seat on your used model, anon
>>
>>37372857
It's not a conundrum, there's a difference between being alpha and being an aggressive sexually frustrated dickhead.
Consider that your dad was able to procreate, yet you blame women for not having sex with you instead of him for not giving you the right tools.
>>
>>37373048

Rings don't need run in, brakes don't need bedded, tyres are softened. No need to fanny about, take her straight out and drive her like you stole her.
>>
>>37373008
Well in the end doesnt matter, had sex. Tbh I kindda feel sorry for her, because after such a vast experience, I, a virgin at first, ended up giving her some of the greatest moments in bed. So I understood that she just whored herself out, for not so great sex. Me, right now I am very pleased with myself that I ended up with some great experience, but I want to tell her in a way, that we can never end up together.
>>
>>37372805
>most women have five through six sexual partners in a life time
If only you knew how bad it really is.
>>
>>37372805
How can we have equality when the difference between male and female sexuality is so massive?
>>
>>37372805
>most women have five through six sexual partners in a life time
I wish I could be that optimistic.
>>
>>37372805
>5-6 sexual partners

Yeah maybe by the time they are 18
>>
>>37372857
I mean if you use that violence to pass on your genes, somehow, then sure you can say you're an alpha (if you want to call it that)
but it's more likely that you just end up a genetic deadend who got a few kills
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.