[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ year old thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 24

File: 008.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
How are you old fucks doing?
>>
30 here.
Trying to decide if it's a good idea to quit my job before I find a new one. I jsut feel I hate my job and that going to it takes away time I could be applying for better jobs.
>>
I turn 30 next year. The only thing I have to look forward to is opening a bottle of 30 year old scotch I bought a few years ago for the sole purpose of getting royally shittered on my 30th birthday as I stare at the oncoming runaway train of middle age.
>>
28 and same as always. Trying to figure out how to come down and sleep a bit before work tomorrow. I'm almost out now so the struggle to not go buy more is present. Fun right?

How do robots stay sober?
>>
File: nacreous clouds.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nacreous clouds.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>37370942

Sure do wish I was dead
>>
File: 1495946540995.jpg (659KB, 1902x2537px) Image search: [Google]
1495946540995.jpg
659KB, 1902x2537px
37. My parents are giving me shit for not being married, yet again. Other than that, it's alright. I've been thinking about getting a pet to keep me company. Not sure if I want a cat or a dog.
>>
>>37371474
>marrying in your late 30's and 40's
Why the fuck? I think it's pretty obvious that train departed once you hit 30, 35 tops.
>Quick, marry and produce retarded offspring because reasons!

Also I love when my parents ask for grandchildren, after they spent my entire teen and young adult years sabotaging any friendships/relationships I had.
>>
File: 1415858731885.png (509KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1415858731885.png
509KB, 480x488px
25/male
I just got a job as a freight unloader at walmart and holy fuck, this is ridiculous. it's constant nonstop hauling/carrying heavy shit for 8 hours a day for minimum wage. No pay raise in sight until i've been there a year. I've got to get out of this job. I've had way easier jobs that have paid way more than this. This is fucked up.
>>

guess i have no more time for mistakes, if i don t make things happen now it's a dead end.
>>
>>37371474
Get a cat anon, they're the perfect robot pet.
>>
File: 198.jpg (24KB, 445x302px) Image search: [Google]
198.jpg
24KB, 445x302px
>>37371544
>now
Heh, Anon, my friend

You were supposed to make things happen BEFORE you got to this age
>>
30, complete failure in every regard, but set to inherit parents real estate empire so I'm set.

I'm also pretty good at guitar. Does anyone want to hear my shitty indie rock demo? I'm a 30 year old male Asian virgin making it from parents basement with drum machine
>>
31 here. I became a science teacher at a high school and I have a lot of cute students..
>>
>>37371688
Bang them while you can.
>>
>tfw when I'm 25 there will probably be 30+ threads and no more 25+
>>
I just want to sleep and never wake up.

Life is too much, i should have never been brought into it. Why do we live only to struggle, what is the point?
>>
27 here

I want someone to depend on me...

Should I go for the young qt single mother at my work? She seems like a nice person who just made a mistake, her bf who just left her was a deadbeat piece of shit.
A month ago I wouldn't have even considered this, but something in me has changed, maybe I became a faggot cuck boy. Maybe I'm just really, really, really lonely.
>>
>>37371986
I kind of wish that I still had my youthful optimism or enthusiasm. Now, I'm just a cold shell of a human awaiting the end of life. Once I hit 24, it felt like it was game over for me. I'm 25 now and I have no energy for anything and everything sucks. I fucking hate everything.
>>
>>37372108
Same here.

Had a major depressive episode at 24 and now i just want to go.

There's nothing I want to keep living for but I'm too chicken shit to kill myself so here I am, completely lost and void of purpose, just tormented for the sake of it.

How do people live to be 100, I don't understand, how can they do it?
>>
>>37371049
I asked myself if the amount of money I was selling the hours of my life away for was worth the unpleasantness of my job.
I decided it wasn't.
I quit my retail bs with no plan whatsoever and now I'm on track to apprenticing as a welder/fabricator
Good luck buddy I hope it works out for you too
>>
>>37372164
I dont know. I work with this 60 year old guy and he has more energy than all of the young guys. Maybe you hit like some kind of milestone after awhile and regain energy
>>
>>37370942
>32 year old virgin
>no gf ever
>no job

At least I've been going to the gym everyday lately. Been getting mad jawline/face gains.

>>37371580
Sure man I can give you tips on mixing/mastering that shit is my forte
>>
>>37372095
Are you lonely enough to """raise""" her brat until she gets bored and moves to another meal ticket
>>
>sad christmas cake dumped by two true loves years ago
>meet divorced broken nerd guy who hasn't had a healthy normal relationship since divorce and apparently no idea how to have one
>immediate mutual infatuation out of pathetic loneliness and desperation
>momentary bliss until we discover we're incompatible
>it already feels like a real breakup although we've only known each other for a little over a week
>>
Starting college this fall at 27. Scared shitless.
>>
>>37372724
Greentext why you're starting so late, and what have you been doing since you finished high school at 18?
>>
>28 khv
>if I had a soul, it would feel like vomiting every day as the anxiety at failing at something all of my ancestors succeeded at doing
>feel like violence is the only way out
>>
I was informed by my upper management I have an "attitude problem" because I regularly question why said management make me do things sometimes.

They are also pissed I tried a workers compo suit on the company for what one doctor thought was a mould infection.
>>
>>37372902
They pay you to follow orders, not think. Now be a good little worker bot and do your tasks without question, even if they are wrong.
>>
>>37371220
get some benzos
>>
File: 1488904316563.jpg (273KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1488904316563.jpg
273KB, 1000x1414px
>>37370942
Contribuing to OP's image with originality.
>>
>>37371356
Not yet old friend, not yet.
>>
>>37373083
I know.

Not until mom passes.
>>
>>37370942

working in a job w8ing for a change (new software), right now suffering with excel.

W8ing to finish my house and my gf to move in.

Still smoking weed, at the end of the day, to chill after the daily fight.
When i try to quit or loosen the abit I noticed that I strongly increase my alcool ratio so Ive choosen the path that will let me wake and work in the morning.

basically i'm keeping my head down and working to get something right.
>>
I have a lot of small petty problems that really aren't too bad at all however I still find myself sometimes very taxed by them and because they are small petty problems I can't voice my frustration because everyone else feels as if its a fucking competition on how fucked their lives are.
>>
>>37372755
I was a NEET for 9 years and I decided I need to try and do something. That's all.
>>
30 here

finishing a CS degree next semester and preparing for job searches and shit. hopefully things will get better soon
>>
>>37372724
I also started at 27 or 28. I'm this guy >>37374039

we're different people, but yea it has fucking sucked. I don't relate to any of these phone addicted kids and the obvious generation gap has me really cynical and bitter.

upside is I've worked my ass off and I'm finishing a full bachelors(and math minor) in only 2.5 years
>>
>>37372095
give it a try, I mean fuck it. if it doesn't work out then just leave. be wary of any development of dependence between either one of you ofc
>>
>>37371474
get a dog. dog's love you unconditionally and obsess over you
>>
>>37372108
>>37372164
I believe there's a fucked up lesson that must be learned regarding humanity when transitioning out of youth and it's traumatizing if you're clueless about it. normies get to process it more intuitively
>>
File: NOPE.gif (1MB, 158x129px) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.gif
1MB, 158x129px
>>37372095
>single mother
Nope. You're just picking up some other dude's trash.
>>
>>37374098

I'm going to be 26 next month, stopped going uni at my 20, started neet life. Now i'm thinking to get back in but it looks complicated as fuck.

I'm thinking to get back in, is it too late for me? I'm still lazy and socially awkward as fuck...
>>
>>37374509
it's not too late man but I cannot even communicate properly or accurately how difficult it may be for you. esp if you're gonna do the right thing and pick a degree and field that is marketable.

it's good to start now tho cos fucking hell, your brain really starts to change around 29/30 and not in a beneficial way.

fear and anxiety of being a hopeless fuckup for life is what got me through it all so hopefully your personality is receptive to that kind of motivation too
>>
27 here. another loser neet living at home doing nothing. dont see that i have any paths open to me
>>
>>37374555

yeah i mean something hit me when i reach 25.

between 20-25, oh man those years of being neet felt so damn good, i wish i can feel same again without worrying about future, playing vidya, watching films/tvseries, reading books.

the thing is i was feeling smart back then, now i feel dumb as fuck and i fear i'm not gonna make it in uni, even i do things in order its gonna take 3 years at least and i might get dumber...
>>
>>37374555
Wish that happened to me. I tried going back to college at 33 but I was too depressed to study and sitting in a classroom with like thirty other people gave me panic attacks
>>
>>37370942
26 and fucking terrible
>>
>>37371474
Cats are more comfy, but if you want a companion then a dog would be better.

It is more effort to take care of a dog, though.
>>
>>37374752
I believe what you're experience is what 'maturing' is. you didn't get dumber you just matured quite a bit and that's what life inside of an adult brain is all about.

you can def make it at uni. I don't know your iq or whatever but trust me there are a lot of dumbasses who still make it with a good gpa. your challenge will be re acclimating to academia and learning how to work the system again. that and also getting rid of a bunch of really bad neet habits(this will probably be the hardest part)
>>
>>37374792
dude I feel for you man. I can only imagine how shitty that would feel. like even sitting in the classroom at 27 I felt a really fucked distance from everyone else
>>
>>37374197
Agreed. Doggos are bros. Cats are nothing but selfish assholes.
>>
where can I meet female christmas cake (female) ((((non-used goods))))??? I've given up on the gay meme because I'm too old, so now i need to know how to meet women
>>
>>37376005
Looking for 25+ yo virginal women is probably not a good use of your time.
>>
may.29.2017
1st grandpa died. infection in his legs + diabeetus + old age. age; in his 80s
2nd grandma has about 6months to live the way she is going. age; 89

i had dreams of something big coming my way but did not expect this.
i see him in everything and hear his voice. i would do as much as i could for that man and if i could cut my own life spam in half to just hug him i would do it in a heartbeat! told me mom to give all the money my brother wanted to fly to florida and spend while there as i would not be able to handle the emotional strain. i would 100% go if we still lived in Fl but to sleep over at my brother's/catch a plane at 5AM/go to the funeral where my grandma is/spend some nights in my grandparent's house where i spend my child/teen years mostly at/fly back to KY and just just i cannot handle it.

27yo neet here
>ALMOST reached buying-a-gun level
>i wanked after crying and only got 5hours of sleep
>now have the urge to visit a church
>>
>>37372095
Depends if she has a daughter. If so, go for it. Try and have a son with her and keep having kids until you get one. But if she has a son already, he's just going to resent you.
>>
>>37371539
Shut up and think of it as lifting.
>>
>>37371580
>30, complete failure in every regard, but set to inherit parents real estate empire so I'm set.

An empire only rises so it may fall.
>>
File: happy.jpg (44KB, 705x355px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
44KB, 705x355px
>27 as of today
pic not related, all i have to look forward to is dragon ball super
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
I'm 26, working as a software engineer, have a regular fuck buddy and soon I'm moving out to my own apartment without roommates

feels good man
>>
>>37374509
If you're going to be lazy and socially awkward, uni's just going to be an expensive, pointless chore. Anything else is a better alternative.
>>
>>37376304
you have a fuckbuddy while living at home with your parents? how did she feel about that?
>>
File: 1292053049384.jpg (31KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1292053049384.jpg
31KB, 407x405px
>>37370942
34 years old here.

I'm years away from a complete breakdown. My parents have serious health issues, I have a shit minimum wage dead end job which could disappear any time. I have no skills or friends. I was and will always terrible in everything I do. I spend all my life trying to not think about anything.
>>
I'm doing a 180 on my life. I should start a yt account.27,hkv
>>
>>37376338
I live with a roommate. And we became fuck buddies quite recently, we were friends for about four years with no sex, so honestly even if I lived with my parents I doubt she would've cared since we do all the fucking at her place (mine is filthy)
>>
>>37370942

i'm doubling down on "who i want to be" and chasing my dreams, disregarding the immediate consequenes

decided im going to move to japan and nothin's gonna stop me. we'll see i i'm there before i'm 26.
>>
These threads always motivate me to not be a piece of shit in my early 20's

t. 20 year old who isn't a khv
>>
>>37376321

I have a plus side: i have full scholarship that can continue for 3 years more then i might get kicked out...
>>
>>37376561
>you're 20 years old
do you have any dreams of moving to other countries? serious question
>>
>>37376405
Honest question: did you two grow more fond of each other after becoming fuckbuddies, or just the same + being each other's flesh dildo/onahole?
>>
>>37376867
I think we did grow more fond of each other, she also started kissing me spontaneously despite saying it would be weird for us to kiss
>>
File: 75412562.jpg (103KB, 680x506px) Image search: [Google]
75412562.jpg
103KB, 680x506px
Positives
>work security at hospital
>interview tomorrow for a security position at Lincoln Financial Field
>attending trade school full-time for Biomedical Engineering
>lost 10 lbs. so far this year
>bought a jeep
Negatives
>alcoholic
>chew tobacco
>sleep apnea
>live with parents
>>
>turned 23 yesterday
>soon I'll be able to participate on these threads

When I read these threads I see my future. How do I stop it?
>>
>>37371474
dogs will be an overall better companion, but it needs more attention. You need to be willing to be home a lot more often, otherwise it's not really fair to the dog. Cat's could care less, but can be comfy if you just want to sit on your computer with a cat on your lap.
>>
>>37377122
Start working a job that offers plenty of room for advancement and won't be threatened by the time you're in your 50's. Get a degree in something that pays well and interests you. If you're fat, lose weight. If you're ugly, change your style and clean up your appearance. If you're mentally ill, take the appropriate steps to get better.
>>
>>37370942
33 here

I don't know if any one relates but I neeted, got a late degree in a field that hires well, and now I did a lot of different jobs with that degree and hate it all.
I might just say fuck it, go back in education and go for elderly care. Those people are really happy to see you at least.
I just don't dare to, or know how to bridge the three years of extra education it would mean.
>>
>>37377309
Elderly care isn't a bad idea, if you have the stomach for it. What is your current field?
>>
37 here, been dry for a few years now, kinda sucks but I'm working out and making good money so hopefully soon. Lots of women where I work but it's tough to figure out the ones who are single.
>>
>>37371565
not him but this shit is just a myth
you fucks compare yourselves to nothing but myths
>>
30yo here
>Forced my arse out of bed lunch time
>Was gonna head to the shops but will do it tomorrow now
>Gonna lubricate one of the computer case fans in a moment

Hope you fellow oldies are having a good day
>>
>>37377346
Chemistry

Fuck labs
>>
>tfwnogf at 25
I just have so much bottled up love and affection that I want to share with someone. I don't even care about sex since I already fucked a few hookers.

I feel like it'll only get worse since girls will expect more and more mature relationships as we get older.
ywn hug a girl tight in a warm embrace while kissing her all over her face and neck before getting lost in her eyes and telling her how much she means to you
>>
Turned 28 last month

The bridge between 20 and 30 is the scariest because you peak physically in your late teens/early 20s, then it's rock bottom and you actually begin to feel old, I take longer to recover from illnesses now, I remember going out partying in my teens til the sun rose then starting a morning shift the next day without a scratch.
I could run anywhere and dart places and bounce back like it was nothing, fitness is harder to maintain and weight is harder to keep off.

It's a weird feeling
>>
>>37376718
Yes, but not till I'm a bit older. College is real time consuming.
>>
File: 1427675090631.png (9KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1427675090631.png
9KB, 493x402px
24 years old here. Good thing I'm still a young buck. Whew, good thing there's still time for me. R-Right?
>>
File: 1496048091802-r9k.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496048091802-r9k.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
>>37377496
Pretty sure I have some hormone imbalance or hyperthyroid issue. I peaked at 14 and started going bald by 19. Life has been a never ending downward spiral after that. Almost 27 now, and I look like I'm in my late 30's. I only wish for death at this stage.
>>
>>37377539
I thought the same thing last year whenever these threads pop up
then I turned 25 four months ago
A-at l-least there's no 30+ threads yet r-right?
>>
>>37377522
>Yes, but not till I'm a bit older. College is real time consuming.
Nigger you don't have time

there are countries that offer foreign scholarships to people under age 22

Japan in particular will pay you 5 years of university work in Japan but you have to do it before you turn 22.

You don't realize it now, but YOUR AVENUES IN LIFE BEGIN TO SHUT OFF AT 21

The system of society is built so that you HAVE to begin following your dreams at 18, if you'r at 22 and still aren't, those doors close.
>>
Not too shabby at all 30 here had my first female contact in 30 years outside of my mother last week in the form of a date/kiss and she has done nothing but beg me to come back and send nudes ever since....I think I might apply for a job at mcdonalds and ask my mom if I can use the car again
>>
>>37377631
Maybe back in the 80s, but more and more people are doing college at an older age. I know plenty of people that just started their career at 30. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>37377705
i'm telling you where the money is. you can go to college for free around the world, as long as your GPA is good and you're under age 22

as soon as you turn 22, the $20,000+ free money goes away until you complete your bachelor's degree
>>
>>37377496
>not anywhere as fit as I was in my late teens/early 20s
>can still workout better due to increased willpower and work ethics
>depression and other setbacks have turned me into a will-sapped fatty once more
>>
>>37376988
You could always ask her out, since you're already doing the other half of the ritual. These spontaneous kisses sound like a probe of interest as well.
>>
File: 1494670083742.png (413KB, 954x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494670083742.png
413KB, 954x612px
>>37372095
if you do it I swear i'll smash your head in with this hear hammer
dont take the easy way out
dont be a cuck
find a normal girl anon

otherwise you fucking suck and so does your mom
>>
I want to fuck my boss at work so bad. She's not even the type I'd normally go for, but for some reason my dick goes fucking crazy when I see her.
>>
>>37372095
Bad idea senpai. Fuck all the /r9k/ memes

Just the fact that if you break up she could nail you for child support by claiming to a judge you were a father figure in the kids life makes it too risky.
>>
>>37377589
REEEEE 2003
love that pic
32 and so bored of life here
>>
>>37378910
Don't dip your pen in company ink
>>
File: 1406906641236.jpg (382KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1406906641236.jpg
382KB, 1600x1300px
28 with no degree, still working the same part time job since I was 15, but at least it pays well
Already accepted I'll be alone, so it hasn't bothered me as much in the past couple of years. I feel lonely sometimes, but it's happened so often it's just a muted, numb feeling anymore.
Really bad at spending money, I hoard all of it and rarely ever buy new things, even if I need it. Always afraid something terrible will happen and it will run out.
Thanks for reading my blog desu
>>
File: WXzRrrN.jpg (492KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WXzRrrN.jpg
492KB, 1920x1080px
>>37372095
Already been (You)'d to death, but don't do it senpai
Loneliness is the better alternative, and you know she's never going to love you like she loved him, or put you ahead of her kid. You will always be third place in her heart at best. Don't do that to yourself.
>>
>>37374039
>tfw 28 with no degree
I feel like I'm already too behind everyone else to even try to catch up. I should go back to school, even if it means putting myself in debt, but I'd graduate at 31-32, a decade behind everyone else.
Just don't know what to do anymore desu
>>
File: 5.png (149KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
149KB, 500x423px
>tfw your brother graduates from a 2 year trade school
>he makes $7 less per hour than you do at your part time job you've been at for a decade
Finding this out was a blow, I thought for sure he'd at least be on par with me, but now I don't know if he just screwed up where he chose to work or picked a bad field or I don't know.
I wanted to go get a degree, but there's no way putting myself in debt for a trade skill would be worth something like that. Surely he made a mistake, but I have no idea.
>>
>>37377379
Oh ho ho ho

And what do YOU want for christmas, little boy?
>>
>>37379156
>Really bad at spending money. I hoard all of it
This is a good thing anon. I do the same thing. We have a safety net and will have some wealth later in life while all the normies cry about debt and living paycheck to paycheck.
>>
26/Male
I'm about to graduate with a Software Engineering degree from a state university. I got no connections, work experience, etc.
How fucked am I?
>>
>>37379362
Surely you're amicable with another fellow graduate though?
>>
>>37377845
She did say that we act like a couple since we do everything an actual couple does except call ourselves a couple. But I don't really think I want to be in a binding relationship at this time, and I am not entirely sure we are compatible as an actual couple. She's also into open relationships which I'm not really sure how I feel about
>>
>>37379457
Yes but I'm in another state now. Pretty sure I'm fucked unless I get lucky with an internship.
>>
>>37379484
>She's also into open relationships which I'm not really sure how I feel about

Eh, yeah. Pump'n'dump material.
>>
>>37371580
It's okay wagie, fridays right around the corner even though it's only Tuesday.
>>
File: IMG_3047-low.jpg (92KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3047-low.jpg
92KB, 600x400px
28 y/o here
I recently got a job that pays 45k a year.
It's pretty easy.

Just saving up so I can buy and convert a work van into a small RV. Quit after saving up a bit, then just driving around the world until death hits unexpectedly, which would also be nice.
>>

Trying to turn my life around in a number of ways, but all of these ways are very time consuming so it's taking a while, and there's also little chance that they'll actually pay off.

I'm thinking about moving to a city soon, Chicago maybe? I was there once and it was fun. I'd need to make some more friends up there though.

Trying to be positive and optimistic. Women don't want a sad sack.

Skipping my 10 year high school reunion. Actually that might have already happened lol. I forgot about it.
>>
File: 1406683871160.jpg (25KB, 288x215px) Image search: [Google]
1406683871160.jpg
25KB, 288x215px
>tfw can't maintain a healthy weight
I'm 6'0" and dropped as low as 115 pounds at my worst point, finally got back up to a healthier 138 after a lot of effort into how I ate.
Now I'm back to 120 and still can't bring myself to eat. I never had this problem as a kid, even if I was always skinny, but unless someone is around reminding me to do so I just don't. 27 now and it's only gotten worse with time, I never have an appetite anymore.
>>
>>37380394
Smoke weed not joking. Shit will make you have an appetite.
>>
>>37371539
Transfer to Sam's as a receiving associate. You get to use a forklift instead.
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (116KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
116KB, 843x604px
>27
>still live with Mom
>unmotivated and apathetic towards everything and everyone
>go between being angry, bitter and pissed off to sad and crying alone some nights
>only had 1 gf and that relationship broke me, she had BPD and fucked me up good: can never trust women again
>work min wage busting ass
>no savings
>in debt from medical bills and neglecting my obligations

I feel like this is it, this going to be my life until it becomes so grating I have no choice but to suicide. If I had any balls or decency I would have done it years ago but I'm a coward. I should go fight in some foreign war so I can at least be a meatshield for someone who is t such a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1495753618484.jpg (1MB, 1863x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1495753618484.jpg
1MB, 1863x1730px
>>37379156
this picture made me really sad please stop doing that
>>
>>37380394

whole milk. 150 calories per cup. drink two with every meal.
>>
im 20 but autism and tourretes
dont see myself anywhere soon
>>
>>37381564
Hit the gym, no real excuse for that. Go in the gym, take a shit and head out. Do this until you feel comfortable actually working out.
>>
Almost 27. One more month and everything will be better for me. 3 months and the world will be better
>>
>>37381806
You will also spend more time thinking about depression shit than actually driving to the gym, taking a shit, and coming back, so time isn't really an issue.
>>
>>37379873
"fuck bitches make money" is excellent advice
>>

Been unemployed for just over 2 years. Living at home and apathetic to doing anything. On most days i am content and have no drive to do anything to change.

Never had a work ethic nor aspirations of any kind.

Asexual

Got off my antidepressants about a year and a half ago having been on since age 14. Aside from being more emotional, i can't say i feel any better nor worse.
>>
>>37370942
Trying to figure out why so many girls tease and waste my time. Guys seem to have the reputation for being assholes, but the only thing I ever see is women leading on to garner attention for themselves. It must be some sort of princess syndrome that they never outgrew.

I hate to be one of those people, but my generation and interacting with people of my generation has been almost nothing but a gigantic disappointment. Maybe it's just a Western thing. I'm getting too old for this.
>>
>>37370942
33 cracks are showing hard to hide the profound loneliness and disdain for work these days but I March along.

How are you?
>>
>>37379229
4 years from now you can make this same post and then it will be pushing into ur late 30s
>>
>>37372397
>>37374323
>>37378750
>>37378980
>>37379198
Thanks for the reality check bros.

I'm not going to pursue.
>>
Anybody else here experience a massive psychological change around the age of 25?

I'm almost 26 and I don't know if I'm just cucked or exhausted but my burning ambition that made me so restless for so long has pretty much died out now. It's kinda scary.
>>
>>37370942
Was accompanying my father on his trip to Munich to bad a car. Started at 6am and it's 11pm now. Your picture reminded me that I need to fap.
>>
>>37371220
I don't stay sober lol 27 here I don't know the last time I've been sober for longer then like 2 days
>>
>>37371356
I've got two months until I'm 28, doubt I'm going to make it that long...
>>
>>37370942
>reverse image search
Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1444167994286.jpg (173KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
1444167994286.jpg
173KB, 1000x814px
>>37379156
>not posting the god tier version
what are you doing nigger
>>
>>37385341
I'm one month into being 27 and have never felt so low. Please God if I haven't done SOMETHING by my next birthday to turn it around at least give me the courage to let be the last. I beg of you.
>>
>>37384565
I still have great ambition, but I keep getting blocked at every turn for no discernible reason. I'm not asking for the moon at the getgo or trying to be difficult or anything like that, so I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm certainly not going to take it like this forever; I deserve better than being shat on at every turn. It's difficult to not want to take out your frustrations on everyone else since it seems to me that everyone else is unnecessarily difficult.
>>
>>37371528
Well, my father married when he was in his mid-thirties and..
>produce retarded offspring
Point taken
>>
>>37379362
25yo virgin here. At least I am about to get my Master's degree by the end of the year and then probably straight into NEEThood. Somehow I doubt someone like me will actually find a job and if I do, it'll most likely be the most soul-crushing and boring thing imaginable...
>>
oh well i had a glimpse of happiness over the last weeks but i believe i'm about to be dumped
i always knew this would happen but it starts to hurt so much
>>
>>37386552
This is my fear too. That would be a breaking point for me.
>>
File: 1495754238240.png (723KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1495754238240.png
723KB, 744x1052px
I'm getting way too high and masturbating to little girl hentai.
>>
a single mom at work gave me this lady's number
>taller
>and older than me
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.