[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fellow spicbots who hate other spics especially when online?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Datism.jpg (5KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
Datism.jpg
5KB, 208x200px
Any fellow spicbots who hate other spics especially when online?
>>
>>37370680
I'm a jew who posts anti-jew content on here. Does that count in your eyes?

Also, out of curiosity, if you really are a spic, then what made you decide to post on here in the first place.
>>
>>37370712
I suppose it counts and I just enjoy venting my frustrations on here.
>>
>>37370774
I suppose that makes sense.

Hopefully someday white nationalism takes hold, which will have the power to unify America.

Until then, the best thing to do is to work towards weakening the control the jews have on America's media. Basically, we need to seize the means of the media in this country, and redistribute shares of all major jewish media companies like Disney to the people (only great plains states, however).

That would fix about half of our problems outright.

But that's just one opinion from a kikebot.

What are your views on the world, spicbot?
>>
>>37370680
San Antonio is ful of self-hating Mexicans, they're cringe AF
>>
>>37371127
nah, mate. They're pretty based.
>>
>>37370680

YES.

Hispachan /mex/ is full of RETARDS and normies. You can't even see a high quality post, those fuckers only think about their low wage jobs and local politics.

DAMMIT.
>>
>>37370680
Mostly all the beaner teens in my area are fuccbois who drive riced out mustangs/350z's...I hate them so much
>>
>>37370680
Why do spics post ":v"?
>>
File: 1460090292418.jpg (90KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1460090292418.jpg
90KB, 500x488px
Would a Puerto Rican be considered a spic? If so I hate the way most other spics (and most minorities) feel that they deserve anything. Like the whole world should just suck them off for being a minority. These are the same people who tell others not to judge by race.
>>
>>37371127
This, I can't stand the self-hating shitters. How beta must one be to hate yourself.
>>
I only dislike the self-hating ones.
>>
>>37373075
why? They are ideal humans. You're just jealous of their enlightenment.
>>
>>37373409
>ideal humans
>hating your own kind
There's nothing wrong with disliking the people that shit up your creed, but to take it one step further by hating them all and yourself is pretty cringey and dumb. That's only done to appeal to white nationalists,who still won't accept them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.