[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You're the kind of guy I would marry." >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1477863625064.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477863625064.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>"You're the kind of guy I would marry."
>she doesn't want to date me though
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>37370655
she would like to date you but first she needs to fuck a bunch of other chads
>>
>>37370655
It basically means she takes you for granted.
>>
>>37370655
you are not attractive enough
>>
>>37370655
She likes your personality but doesn't have feelings for you
>>
>>37370655
>I'm a retarded retard
Essentially.
>>
File: 1496122418184.jpg (64KB, 581x603px) Image search: [Google]
1496122418184.jpg
64KB, 581x603px
>She wants to fuck chad
>she will only consider dating you once chad rejects her (around 30)
>MAN UP and take care of her and chad's kids like a real man
>>
She wishes someone was attractive but acted like you basically
>>
>>37370655
she will marry you once she is done riding the cock carousel, then you, your wife, and your wifes son can live happily ever after.
>>
She is saving you as a last resort backup option
Also
>having female friends and browsing this board
>>>/out/
>>
>>37370655
She's on the cock carousel right now. Don't worry though, when her looks fade and she'll come crawling back to you, and you'll accept her.
>>
>>37370655
She'll get back to you after she's done riding the cock carousel
>>
>>37370684
>>37370879
this. try making a lot of money, that might help change her mind
>>
>>37370655
when i feel that way about guys, it's because "i'd date them if i had no sex drive"
>>
>>37370655
>I want the guy LIKE you but not you
>>
>>37370655
it means she was trying to be nice to you and not hurt your feelings too bad

yeah i know, women are fucking horrible at trying to cheer others up, but that's just how they are.
>>
You're the "good guy" beta, the young man that she wants to "man up" for her when Chad no longer wants her. You're her final resort. The question is, are you going to be a doormat and just accept it? Or are you going to refuse such a pathetic fate?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.