[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have a girlfriend for about 3 months now >Used to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>Have a girlfriend for about 3 months now
>Used to have 4.5k in my account since i never went out, and only worked
>Now have 600$
>>
Working as intended.

Get hustled, b0i
>>
>>37368477
As the old saying goes, you pay for sex one way or another. Up to you to decide whether you want money or pussy.
>>
File: IMG_1681.jpg (91KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1681.jpg
91KB, 1014x1024px
>>37368477
>had 8k in my account
>get emotionally unstable girlfriend
>dedicate all my time and money into trying to make her happy and life better
>she cheats on me
>broke
>single for almost 5 years now
>still think about her

Never again. Women are only ther to suck the life out of you and once your dry they move on to the next victim. Just end me.
>>
File: 12.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>37368580
I believe it now, obviously you don't want to just sit on your ass with her and do nothing. It's fucking crap, so you go out to eat, get fucking drinks that bill up etc..

Girlfriends really are just another prostitute, you pay for sex either way as you said.
>>
>>37368477
I fucking hate koalas. More than anything else, I hate koalas. They're only cute if you don't know anything about them.
99.9% of them have chlamydia. They're too stupid to eat anything other than eucalyptus, which is pretty much one of the worst things they could live off of. It grinds their teeth down faster than anything else and has little-to-no nutritional value to them. Yet, the eat nothing but eucalyptus.
So stupid, in fact, that if you plucked eucalyptus leaves off of a branch and put them on a plate, the koala wouldn't even know what to do with it.

You've got to be really fucking stupid to not know that food is still food if it's not on a branch.
Also, have you heard the sounds they make when they fight?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8oLu7znwQ0
SPOILER: They fight a lot.

And don't even get me started about the way they feed their babies. Fucking degenerate creatures.
>>
>>37368640
>And don't even get me started about the way they feed their babies.
How do they feed their babies?
>>
File: 13.png (131KB, 396x357px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
131KB, 396x357px
>>37368640
ITT: Roastie trying to derail the thread.

Report and move on.
>>
>>37368664
FECAL PAP.
THEIR BABIES EAT THE MOM'S SHIT.
The mom eats as much eucalyptus as possible, then shits into the baby's mouth and that's about it.

I mean, birds are p. gross for vomiting into their kids' mouths but that's another level of gross.

Koalas are dumb, disgusting, arrogant little pricks.
>>
>>37368625
what the fuck were you spending it on and how long were you doing the succubus?
>>
Did you at least get anal?
>>
>>37368477
that is absolutely disgraceful anon. that is too much money
>>
just wait when you don't have the money to do things with her.
>>
>>37368803
>4.5k
>a lot
what did you mean by this
>>
I thought you had money? Time to break up
>>
>>37369557
Maybe its in a currency worth a lot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.