[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna join the yakuza.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images (4).jpg (40KB, 403x365px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
40KB, 403x365px
I wanna join the yakuza.
>>
They don't accept kimchi
>>
>>37367944

Asians are inferior

>comment not original kek
>>
>>37367944
>I wanna join the yakuza.
Honestly same

>>37368033
please type original comments
>>
>>37368113

>please type original comments

Asians are physically and mentally inferior.
>>
>>37367944
It won't be like the Yakuza games you idiot
fuck you
>>
Yakuza are actually huge pussies.

They take advantage of the fact that most nihonjin are timid and easily intimidated, that's all. Like, a harassing phone call is the biggest threat they can actually present to someone, but the gentle and polite nihonjin take something like that very seriously. It's laughable even just comparing them to your average american gang-banger who carries a pistol and robs people and stores and actually fucking shoots his rival niggers.
>>
Yakuza here. It's not good, our women are breaking their yakuza vows and eloping with Chad's beta brother, DeNadd
>>
>>37368269

>DeNadd

wtf japs dont date niggers
>>
>>37368350

I didn't wanna use Thad or brad or somebody else so that's what I came up with.

And stop using that word.
>>
>>37367944

You can't join them. They are hyper racist.
Why would you want to anyway?
I use to like in Fukuoka which has heaps of them. They are all pussies. They're only slightly more assertive than the average Japanese male.
They run adult dvd stores and small protection rakcets. Generally any business caught even talking with Yakuza are immediately shut down by the government so there is absolutely no insentive for anyone to get involved with them.

To give you a clue on how pussy they are, a skinny little tattoo covered dude tried to hassle me at a train station in front of his buddies. I pushed him down the stairs. The most his buddies did was call me names and comb their bleached hair. I am only one foriegn guy and there were around 5 of them. They're tough until someone pushes back.
>>
>>37368400

Well your name sounds like a nigger
stop using it.
>>
>>37368527

EUROPEAN DOMINANCE
U
R
O
P
E
A
N
>>
no gaijin! go homu whaitu piggu
>>
>>37368527
They could just be punks and not real yakuza
>>
Yakuza here. A powerfully muscled and bearded Gaijin Senpai eloped with my yakuza wife.

Help
>>
File: 1495916181182.png (80KB, 288x211px) Image search: [Google]
1495916181182.png
80KB, 288x211px
>>37368527
>and comb their bleached hair.

did one of them flip a coin all the time also?
>>
Considering they, and anonymous associated parties control the drug trade in Japan which is a gateway and trafficking port to other parts of Asia it's safe to say they probably aren't actually pussies and can very likely get anyone taken out if they have to be done. If you look at the Americas you will see that no one is untouchable and it would be foolish to think organizations that work closely with cartels and their North American gangs have drastically different business practices when push comes to shove and you have people telling you something has to be done
>>
>>37367944

>be yakuza
>all my women cuck me for STRONG WHITE MEN

how do i make them stop

I'm too weak to go up against their strong, muscular bodies.
>>
>>37368656
>They could just be punks and not real yakuza

same fucking thing man. there is this glorified image of Yakuza as these suit wearing tough guys who drive high performance cars and cut fingers off. That may have been true for a small percent of them between the 1970s and 1990s but mostly they are ugly weird looking losers who had nowhere else to turn to. I am currently trying to find a picture of what most of them look like.

Picture Wu-Wear from the 90s but made of what looks like velvet with a dragon or some sengoku shit in place of the wutang logo. Also badly died hair, smell of cigarettes, and instead of getting around in cars that actually look cool, you have two options: The weird looking box car with metalic paint, or a white lexus.
>>
>>37368725

Start making cartoons about Asian men who turn into glowing Blonde men when they get really pissed off.
>>
my dads cousin (my second cousin?) claims he was in a bus pulled over by the yakuza in japan. They took almost everything valuable from everyone on the bus.

Probably bullshit but still an ok story
>>
the samefag honestly thinks we can't see him
>>
File: arya.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
arya.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>37368859

Yes, it would go well because us small weak japanese wish we could be glowing and blonde, just like the white master race.
>>
Or do I? Or don't i
>>
File: IMG_2965.jpg (176KB, 680x456px)
IMG_2965.jpg
176KB, 680x456px
>>37368901

How dare you insult us?

>haaaaaa
>haaaaaaaaaa
>haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
My uncle is/was a lieutenant in the triads of Hong Kong. He's obviously estranged from the family for obvious reasons, so I've only seen him 3 times my whole life. I'm sure the stories he tells me are exaggerated and embellished, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually killed people.

Anyway, his wife is really hot. I don't even like Asian girls but she's really fucking hot, like one of those pop stars in HK hot.
>>
>>37367944
I wanna join the lower middle class in Japan.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.