[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past is innocent and beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (746KB, 816x593px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
746KB, 816x593px
ITT: you describe your 16 year old-self and Now-self. Also if you want you can post a pic with censor of your 16 y/o version. I will start.
>exclusive metalhead
>has lots of friends, goes out alot but never is an important person in the group
>gets drunk a lot and does stupid shit
>even had a gf for 2 weeks once (still v)
>le ebin mem
>9gag army xd

>slave of imageboard culture
>misogyny
>insomniac
>uni all day, mmorpg al night, sleep on weekends
>/mu/tant
>no friends at all

So how did imageboard and animu culture improve your life, anon?
>>
>>37366236
>So how did imageboard and animu culture improve your life, anon?

Endless supply of people like you to make me feel better about myself
>>
File: 50a.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>37366298
so you find joy in other peoples misery?
truly /devilish/ anon
>>
Plus you became mexican
>>
You still look like you're 14. Good job.
>>
>>37366433
>Plus you became mexican
I didnt laugh out loud in a while. Thanks
>>37366449
Im also a manlet, how fun right?
>>
>>37366236
After years of browsing 4Chan I'm definitely a sexist, probably more racist.

It's not good for getting girls.
>>
>>37366704
definently not anon, I just cant see the world same anymore.
>>
File: 1480559990837.gif (2MB, 260x157px) Image search: [Google]
1480559990837.gif
2MB, 260x157px
>depressed genius

>depressed, avoidant, suicidal genius
>>
> depressed anxious faggot piece of trash

> depressed anxious faggot piece of trash
>>
>>37367091
we are all going to make it anon, some day we are all gonna make it. Also can you sauce me for the animu?
>>
16 year old self
>socially anxious, pretty much unable to talk to girls and most guys
>already kinda balding
>bad self esteem
>no real direction in school or life
>good student but was guilty of the Virgin fast-walk from class to class
>hhkv
>a few friends, quiet one of the group, kinda picked on by them
>video game addict
Fast forward to now
>engineering student, made a few friends of the partying type whichll be good later on
>much better self confidence
>social skills are getting a lot better, can look people in the eyes and maintain decent conversations, and can address small groups without getting nervous (for the most part)
>lifting 5 times a week, seeing good results
>working as a banquet server, making decent social gains and getting rid of social phobia
>ditching videogames for literature and philosophy
>still Virgin but have asked a few girls out, only rejections so far but I'm surprised how little it bothers me
We're all gonna make it my dudes
>>
>>37366236
>16
Fights with my father
Hunting in the bush
Hitchhiking through eastern South Africa
No more school
Woodcarving
Hanging out with brother
>38
Dead father
Depressed
Make barely enough money
Police confiscated my guns
Brother moved away
>>
>>37366236
>listen to 70s prog
>long hair, ill fitting band t shirts
>had something of a messiah complex
>played vidya every day or browsed 4chan

>listen to synthpop, 80s pop/rock, and classical music
>fashion is still shit
>still browse 4chan
>have short hair
>>
File: 1495905099846.jpg (144KB, 900x796px) Image search: [Google]
1495905099846.jpg
144KB, 900x796px
>16
happy lot of friends, internet celebrity, bright future, several qt girls wanted my dick(online only), didnt know what to do with my life but didnt care, felt young and wild, have a ldr gf

>22
no friends, no gf, virgin, not famous anymore, spended 3 years in bed, frogposter, sad all day, want to be a writter and it depressed me the fact that I may fail miserably, no motivation, wasted my youth, some months ago one fan email me asking me were I was and what I was doing now, I didnt know what to answer, if my mom does not get the money for the rent of my apartment im gonna end myself, moving out on my own to college is my last resort
>>
>>37367739
how did you get all the e-puss senpai? tell me your secret to interweb fame plox!!
>>
>>37367303
Thank you for the kind words. Also I don't know what anime this is from I'm sorry
>>
File: 1494126695227.jpg (43KB, 305x563px) Image search: [Google]
1494126695227.jpg
43KB, 305x563px
>mostly metal
>read a lot and played vidya
>started getting into anime, watching bleach in particular, also got into 4chan (/b/) around that time
>had the same friends I have now, people thought I was weird but interesting but I didn't really like interacting so I didn't make other friends
>doing really well in school/stuff
>virgin, insanely low self-esteem

>doujin music, almost never listen to metal even though my friends still think me as a metalhead
>barely finish any game I start/anime I watch/book i read, just overall dumpster tier motivation to do anything
>university failure, wasted 3-4 years doing nothing since you can't drop out where I'm from
>still a virgin, selfesteem a bit better but I still don't know what interaction with the opposite gender is like
>getting into weird fetishes more and more

I don't even know what to say since my life is just uninteresting
>>
>>37367783
I just happen to post everyday on the must famous forum that existed back in the days, forum culture died, social media taked over, you can be popular anymore without showing your ugly face and your sex appeal will determinate how popular you'll become
>>
>already dropped out of school a year earlier
>got my GED
>pursued drugs
>travelled the world off of profits made from drug money
>became near fluent in french, japanese, and mandarin
>most social little butterfly in the world, invited to parties and talking to anybody and everybody wherever I went

>NEET living with parents
>addicted to hentai
>havent gone outside in over 2 months
>spend 12-16 hours of the day sleeping

I wish I was never born.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.