[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought about starting a crime family?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images (3).jpg (21KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
21KB, 470x313px
Have you ever thought about starting a crime family?
>>
>>37366143
>you will never hear phil's bants for the first time ever again
>>
For that I need to have a family or friends.
>>
My dad tried and failed to be a drug dealer when I was a kid. Would not recommend.
>>
>>37366143
You're not gonna believe this
That guy we're looking for?

He's an interior decorator.
>>
What are you, a wiseguy?
>>37366214
This.
>>
i might be talking to a legitimate Yakuza daughter

i might actually be kill

>how do i know she's yakuza
she gave me photo proof she's attending a $100,000 medical school in Japan

i don't know how much you know about japan, but $100,000 is not money you find in japan
>>
>tfw AJ is literally rich r9k and gets a 10/10 gf just because of money.
>>
>>37366143
In real life, crime isn't glamorous. Criminals are the stupidest people on the planet and it just sucks to hang around with them. It's the same banal conversations over and over and they never ever learn from anything.
Fuck crime and fuck criminals. It's not worth it just dealing with the shitty people involved.
>>
File: 1496080386297.png (733KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1496080386297.png
733KB, 760x839px
>>37366143
>tfw originally from nyc
>have a deep voice and mobsterish accent
>people think im some tony soprano mofo on the phone and in online games
>born a manlet
>no one would in real life would actually take me seriously
>tfw i will never be a made man
>>
>>37366335
Marry her, join her family.
>>
>>37366387
why not just do crime with intelligent people then?
>>
>>37366454
vaccano

NOW
O
W
>>
>>37366143
Once a year, my mom's bf invites me to guard the ( let's say) products he grows in the mountains. Tells me I get 8000 dollars for the season, my own truck and an ak47.

I've always said no. I dont want to live in a cave for 6 months or get blown up by an army helicopter. Or even worse get captured by thieves and get my face cut off.
>>
>>37366553
whats a vaccano
>>
How easy is it to get enough money to start a crime family? Is a security company a good cover business? I'm a trained security tech.
>>
>>37366143
Wouldn't starting a crime family mean competing against several established and powerful crime families? Wouldn't it be better to join and rise in the ranks of one of those families?
>>
>>37366335
Why would you be kill for talking to the daughter of a Yakuza?
>>
>>37366807
>8000 dollars a season

That's a terrible wage. Barely above minimum.
>>
>>37366807
This is either made up or you are a fucking idiot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.