[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date this cute girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

File: cannibalcupcake.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cannibalcupcake.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
Would you date this cute girl?
>>
i'd date pretty much any girl who'd date me
>>
>>37365892

Not likely.

I can guarantee that a girl with a chest tattoo probably isn't my type.
>>
>>37365892
A few years ago I would have. In the last year or so I've started finding tattoos and piercings a lot less attractive than I used to. She's still really pretty though.

Fuck it, I'd go out with her, I just would have no plans of making it a permanent relationship.
>>
>>37365892
No, the piercing and tattoo is how nature says 'avoid me like a dumpster fire with aids'
>>
>>37365892
Yes, the question is whether she would date me, and the answer to that is a resounding no
>>
Maybe, but that tattoo is shit. And I like tattoos.
>>
WHY THE FUCK WOULD A QT LIKE THAT GET A TATTOO AND A FUCKING RING
>>
>>37365892
If she fucks my dog then sure.
>>
i think the ring is cute. don't like the tattoo but brazen tattoos like that are better than some little heart on your ankle. i hope she has more
>>
File: puking.jpg (103KB, 514x469px) Image search: [Google]
puking.jpg
103KB, 514x469px
>piercing
>tattoos
>>
>>37365892
I'm not a labrador so I doubt she'd be interested in me
>>
File: 740full-cannibal-cupcake.png (718KB, 740x985px) Image search: [Google]
740full-cannibal-cupcake.png
718KB, 740x985px
>>37366187
You seriously wouldn't?
>>
this pic requires suace
>>
Yes because bestiality is a major kink of mine
>>
does she fug dogs? suace now! reee
>>
>>37366341
Not him, but just the same, no

Whores who snap selfies of themselves in their bathroom aren't my """type""", I guess
>>
>>37365892
>dreadlocks
>tattoos
>piercings
She really wants to ruin her natural beauty.
>>
>>37366446
So you're originally gay then
>>
>>37366428
Sauce is the fucking tattoo on her chest retard
>>
>>37365892
Yup. The tattoo is a bit shit though and I like tattoos. I used to have tonnes of piercings anyway.
>>
>>37366446
You're literally a faggot. Your issue with it is that you know no girl will be taking those pictures for you. Sad cunt
>>
>>37365892
>>37366341
She looks like trailer trash tbqh
>>
cannibal cupcake. google says she fucked a dog. shes crazy

>>37365996
i suppose you are right
>>
>>37366629
>>37365892
Her real name is Alyssa Rosales. Might be a cam whore
>>
>>37365892
what's with all the beastiality threads?
>>
File: 1323123516269.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1323123516269.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>37366341
i wouldn't even date her if she paid me $100

and im khhv
>>
She's fairly good looking and she also has fucked a dog before apparently. So two reasons it wouldn't be a possibility for me to date her.
>>
Anyone got the WEBM version? Asking for a friend...
>>
>>37366341
she's pinching the helmet isn't she
>>
>>37367087
I don't want to be banned, just search her name and you'll find them easy.
>>
>>37365951
this
on top of that its another cringey pop art tatoo

i dont understand why these girls are satisfied with such low quality art
>>
>>37367087
>>37367196
Shes all over google. The video however...good luck. Havent found a trace. If there even is one anyway
>>
>>37367273
Don't give a fuck about her... Google failed me for the vid.
>>
>>37367273
She has over a dozen videos over 30 minutes long in high quality. If you can't find idk what to tell you
>>
>>37367344
None of her fugging inappropriate things...
>>
>>37367418
You're not trying hard enough then and don't deserve to see them
>>
Maybe, I have bad tattoos too and I'd like her more if she admitted her tattoos were awful.
>>
>>37367437
be da real mvp and bring links for the rest of us
>>
>>37367515

Anybody who posts a video of an underage girl getting fucked by a dog is going to get banned faster than you can say "faggot", you FAGGOT.
>>
>>37367515
Learn to google retard. I'm not spoonfeeding you
>>37367585
She wasn't underaged though
>>
>>37367585
Shes not underage u fagg.
Alyssa Rosales.
Google
>>
File: 1457227171577.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1457227171577.png
28KB, 186x208px
>Biological female
>Cute
>Fucked a dog once (or more?)

Has she stopped fucking the dog? Actually I don't care, yes I'd happily date her.
>>
File: Neckbeard.jpg (9KB, 237x279px) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeard.jpg
9KB, 237x279px
I feel like the guys on r9k who pretend to have standards are just compensating for the fact they know nobody wants to date them anyway.
>ew that girl held hands before marriage with a guy who wasn't me, she only dates chads
>thank god I only go for divine pure women who are proper and smart and most likely japanese
>*yields katana and swoops away in my trench coat*
>>
>>37365892
I would. She's pretty attractive.
>>
>>37367726
I take it all back. This girl is a degenerate who FUCKS DOGS WHY DID GOD GIVE HER A CUTE FACE AND MAKE ME AN ANDROGYNOUS DEFORMED POTATO
you are all supreme gentlemen and divine beings and I'm so sorry I ever said anything rude to any of you
>>
>>37367808
cant tell if this is sarcasm or not
>>
>>37365892
>has piercings
>has tattoos
>screams of daddy issues
>has fucked a dog
no fucking way.
>>
>>37367808

Wait, are you actually a woman with a vagina? Androgynous women are great, leave your sneakers and hipster hat on while I fuck you bby.
>>
I'd marry her and love and cherish her forever. Any guy would be lucky to have her. WHo cares that she fucked a dog? I don't care. I used to find that hot. Nowadays I kinda don't get into it, but I don't dislike it either. I don't mind her tats and lip piercing, but the ring would kinda get in the way of kissing and other oral stuff. "Cannibal Cupcake", that's so cute. She'd be my little cupcake, alright. I don't like dreadlocks, though, so if she still had them, I'd want her to cut them off. But maybe I wouldn't mind them so much. I've never touched dreads before, I've just always heard they can get smelly... Either way, I would definitely still accept her, even with the dreads.
>>
File: hazmat.jpg (166KB, 993x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hazmat.jpg
166KB, 993x1000px
>>37367726
>pretend to have standards
i wish i pretended

i literally stand tattoo sluts. I feel like I'd need to decominate after all sex
>>
>>37366446
Don't feel bad about the people calling you gay. There's nothing wrong with liking a more modest girl. In fact, I find it's better.
>>
>>37367911
Yeah but I'm not the cute kinda androgynous where guys fall in love with me and picture their life together with me, I'm the kind where you wanna kill yourself by looking at me because you feel bad for me. I'm not attractive
>>
>>37366802
>anime reaction picture
>i wouldn't even date her if she paid me $100
>and im khhv
Don't worry, we could tell
>>
>>37366802
>and im khhv
Hmm, I wonder why that could be.
>>
File: 1495599043528.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495599043528.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>37366104
>>37366302
>>37366384

these lmfao
>>
>>37368056

It's okay bby. I'm actually in good shape but I am nervous around people. I don't like women with tattoos and/or women that fuck dogs so you look much better in comparison. Just relax.
>>
>>37368419
>I have a tattoo on my forearm
it was never gonna work out anon
>>
>>37368449

I'm sorry to hear that bby. What is the tattoo? I would absolutely not be with a woman that got fucked by a dog under any circumstances but if you were around me in real life I'm not sure what I'd do since I don't have many options.
>>
>>37368512
Well, that sure makes me feel really good about myself, you know, that's really the sort of thing women wanna hear you know! Is that they're just an option for you because they happened to be there. Well done anon, you charmed the pants right off of me, lets meet up.
>>
>tattoo
>piercing
>dreadlocks
>coalburner

Fucking dogs is her smallest redflag desu
>>
>>37368548

Yeah, just relax baby. I'm glad I could help. It's easy to say I'd reject a woman just for a tattoo but if you or anybody else were near me in real life it would be totally different. Ideally, I don't like women with tattoos. But you probably have a great personality and you sound cute so it's fine. I wish you all the best bby.
>>
>>37368647
>refers to me as infant
>can't pick up on sarcasm
>has "I'll take what I can get" attitude
>judges women for having tattoos
>still thinks I'm even remotely interested

let's just call this done and be over with
idk why I'm being so rude, but seriously, dude
>>
File: 1488610392538.jpg (561KB, 863x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1488610392538.jpg
561KB, 863x1013px
>actually kind of like tattoos and piercings
>just never the rest of the baggage that comes with it

hahaha kill me desu
>>
Don't really like dog fuckers but it turns me on that she's that freaky and probably down to do anything
>>
>>37368691

It's alright baby. You're so cute. You're not rude, you're an androgynous qt with a tattoo and a bit of an attitude and I like that. Remember what I said about if we were near each other in real life? If we had access to each other we would totally hit it off. We've have a great first date. I hope you like hot jizz in your mouth bby.
>>
>>37368854
Ew. I hope you like bear mace to the eyes, you retarded fuck
>>
>>37369005

Like I said I'm in good shape. I'm a walking indestructible block of granite and bear mace won't phase me. I know other guys have jizzed in your mouth but mine is going to taste the best, I promise. I know you're offended with what I said about the tattoos but it's okay bby.
>>
>>37369077
you probably are a neckbeard with a fedora and a beer gut
>>
File: 1494057779854.jpg (981KB, 1202x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1494057779854.jpg
981KB, 1202x1740px
>>37365892
>that perfect skin tone

too bad shes a degenerate
>>
>>37365892
>stunning eyes
>banging body
>fucks dogs

Always a catch isn't there
>>
>>37369141

No, I swear I'm not. I'm not going to be baited into taking a pic but I've never wore a fedora and when I moved out of my parents, I had to eat a lot healthier because of money issues and I could only bring so much back from the grocery store. I'm going to cum in your mouth like those other guys did whether you like it or not. You're probably in great shape bby, you're not a potato.
>>
>>37369141
Lots of robots are really atteactive, such as myself. You're not the girl in the picture, stop LARPing
>>
>>37370128
>such as myself
ok I lol'd at the LARPing remark, but stop being a meme enabler anon, you're just making this worse for yourself and your friends
>>
shes fucking cute. id date her for sure. also, youre all lame for freaking out over the fact that she fucked a dog on cam. you and i both know that probbly 80% of girls experiment with their dogs, either letting their pooch lick their pussies or allowing themselves to get knotted. stop shaming them for whats natural. at least this girl was open and honest about it.
>>
>>37370156

Hey baby, remember me? We can still talk if you want. You just have low self esteem issues and I can fix that all for you.
>>
>>37370213

> t. normalfag cuck
>>
>>37370294
I don't like your method of hitting on women and even if you were my type, lookswise, then I don't know that we would even get along. Sorry. I took a nap since we last talked so I'm less hostile now
>>
>>37370156
What are you Implying? I am a rather attractive male(my mom said so)and you're most likely a 13 year old boy getting off pretending to be a girl.

>your friends
I can't believe i'm even replying to this blatant shitpost. This is /r9k/, nobody here has friends.
>>
>>37370472

It's okay bby. You're great. I'm convinced you are just a low self-esteem femanon that is feeling down. I bet your tattoo contrasts well with your skin.
>>
>>37370630
I'm saying the robos here are all friends with each other. Don't deny it, you guys all like to kiss and touch each other's butts but you say it's not gay because you put a wig on first.
>>37370637
ur weird mister
>>
>>37370692
t-that's only out of desperation! it's n-not gay! It's love! Fuck you roastie!

I bet your here to steal all the qt fem bois. It won't work, we're too intimidated by women.
>>
>>37370692

I'm not gay or weird bby. You're an androgynous qt and I want to fuck you while you have your hipster cap and sneakers on. Do you have any piercings?
>>
>>37370790
You're actually right, I love femme boys! But I won't steal your guys' supply of them. I have really high standards, so I'm just waiting til there's a guy who likes what I like and isn't going to manipulate me or put me on a pedestal, I don't want to stereotype people who come here but......I'll leave it at that. Girls like shy boys, just so you know, maybe not all girls, but the ones who do, we REALLY like em. Also I'm sorry I made fun of you guys, it's actually really sweet how you guys are willing to go out of your way and take one for the team and put on lipstick and a dress and suck your bro's dick in the name of friendship. I've always known the rule, it's only gay if the balls touch choo choo bro job. So I'm sorry if I offended.
>>
>>37370933

Alright, now you're crossing the line. "Fem boys" are degenerates and real women like masculine men. Fuck off and get out of here you shill femanon.
>>
>>37371004
>"real women"
I am triggered. You don't get to tell me what I like. Femboys are life
>>
>>37367808
Still here andro girl?
>>
>>37371082

Yes I do. Real women only like masculine men. Who are you to go on here and shit on the guys here when your final goal in a male partner is an effeminate faggot?
>>
>>37371191
Nope nope nopity nope nope. Qt femboys are actually superior to masculine chad faggots, but you wouldn't understand anything about that, would you, Hitler? Open your mind, anon.
>>
>>37370933
Please do sterotype, it's all true. Every robot on here is an anti-social autistic mess. I haven't talked to a real person in a week. The fact that your on this board means you're no better.

You may like shy boys, but the prison gays will convert him into a HRT fueled trap. It's not just lipstick and a dress sweetie. At best you can be lesbian lovers of bffs.

>>37370846
You're the kind of normie fucboi who does a threesome with two girls and ends up being pegged by both 'bby.'

>>37371191
Women like all kinds of different looking men. While males can agree on an attractive women, women can't agree on an attractive man.
>>
Nah homie das gay
>>
>>37371405

You're not a real woman then. "Qt femboys" are degenerate queers that can't be real men so they have to get women like you to shill for them. I'm only here because /r9k/ is my second home next to /pol/, and I wouldn't be on this site if I could muster the courage again to talk to women like I used to. /fit/ helped me a good deal but /adv/ did not.
>>
>>37371426

Women go for the effeminate queer fem boy types when they can't get Chad. It's their second best resort. Men like feminine women, but men are far more desperate than women and so they will settle for scraps just to get pussy.
>>
>>37371443
>browses /fit/ and /r9k/
Those are legitimalty the gayest boards on this site while /pol/ is closet gay. I wonder if you're just running from yourself. Is your pointer finger longer than your ring finger?

>>37371477b
No, some women like girly men. Lesbians and Asian men get laid so it's not hard to imagine why.
>>
>>37371443
You're just as messed up as I am, anon, get off your high horse and let me have my cuddly skelly slightly femboy. I never said I liked full fem, but guy's who are lanky and quiet and have soft features, that's my shit, they need love too. Why does it even matter to you so much? We are never going to meet in real life or have any influence in each other's lives beyond this so there is no point being so worked up over something so trivial. Lets just agree to disagree. And as for my "real woman status", it was implied when I brought it up before that I am self aware enough to know that I'm probably not one lol. I'm androgynous and hideous and a NEET so I pretty much suck horribly at being a woman. Do you wish you could talk to women? I suck at talking to people too, but I want to at least try, because I feel like an asocial babyish loser otherwise.
>>37371477
I don't like overly masculine guys, they don't appeal to me even though I can get why some people do. It's biology, but in my case I'm drawn to something else. Chad's and manly men are my second choice.
>>37371426
Legend. Except for your remark about prison, naw nigga, naw. Maybe I like boys in lipstick and a dress
>>
>>37371731
99% of the fem boys on this site are gay and taking titty skittles. They are usually bi before, but after estrogen they become manhungry sluts.

Go on finding your effeminate boy. Maybe check out /agpgen/ or /femgen/ on /lgbt/. Sounds exactly what you're looking for: some bicurious girly boys to bully into wearing dresses.
>>
>>37371731
Good night pseudo-female anon. Happy dreams finding your big dicked not gay fem boy
>>
>>37371731

>You're just as messed up as I am, anon, get off your high horse and let me have my cuddly skelly slightly femboy
>Do you wish you could talk to women? I suck at talking to people too, but I want to at least try

I'm just pointing out a fact that real women like masculine men, but at least you agreed with me more or less. I'm not sure why I've gotten into this slump, but yes, I wish I could talk to women like I once did. And effeminate young males also bother me because they have it so easy in western society. I'm not a Chad but I am masculine, and both me and Chad have to earn what we get while femboy queers get everything handed to them, it infuriates me. /r9k/ will always be my second home, /pol/ my first, one day I will leave 4chan and start socializing again. But not today. Maybe next week, or the week after that.
>>
>>37372279
Yeah, you're right. Most women want a muscle bound horse cocked Chad, I'm defective because I don't. I don't see why you think femboys have it easier, explain your line of reasoning. Everyone has areas they're going to struggle in or be advanced in, and then we all plateau in our adulthood save for those really out there creative genius types.And then there are those of us at the bottom, and we tend to stay at the bottom or else get it eventually, but I'd say hardship and struggle are individual and case by case and not just something you can chalk down to "the system". What I'm saying, you will not find the answer to your problems by coming to places like here, and blaming the world, even though yeah, the world is actually set up to fail people like us. It's partially our fault for refusing to accept it and settle down in normiedom and become a wagecuck and do what our bloodline and parents expected of us. It's not that hard, if everyone else can do it, so can we. It's hard talking to the opposite sex, it sucks, it helps if you're unfairly attractive or sociable, but if you don't think of it as on a pedestal or like some grand occasion and treat everyone like your equal, it becomes a lot easier. Sounds like you have anxiety, and maybe could benefit from some therapy, but it's hard for our type to make that change and admit it. You know what you need to do but you have to want it in your heart.
>>
>>37372481

>I don't see why you think femboys have it easier, explain your line of reasoning

I've seen those guys have it easy my whole life. They get automatically respected wherever they go, they are not held to traditional male gender roles, they get hot women throwing themselves at them and the women don't shit test them because it's obvious they aren't real men anyway and the women go after them when Chad doesn't want them. But I've always seen those guys have it really easy in all aspects. The only reason I'm even alive right now is because of my belief in God and having good family and friends around me. I am constantly held to my traditional role as a man and it bothers me to no end, but I have no choice but to press on. Effeminate queer boys don't have to face that pressure at all and I resent them for that. And I'm not sure why you went on a lecture about going out into the world when I've been in the world my whole life. The problem with talking on /r9k/ is that everyone assumes an unfair neckbeard stereotype automatically if they disagree with you. I know it's just a cheap tactic on the internet, but still. I don't need therapy, I was successful before and I will be again. But I am a man and people don't like men talking about their problems, especially if those problems reflect the greater society and it's degeneracy.
>>
>>37372629
You don't even say what your problem is specifically, you just say that it's society's fault, to which I said before, yeah, it is, but it's also not. Every single person goes through crap, and just because other people have it easier doesn't mean you shouldn't still try. You don't need to base your happiness on whether women like you, once you stop caring and deal with it and make yourself in other aspects,is when the bitches start flocking. I can't help you if you can't accept that the world is unfair but everyone is responsible for themselves. The world sucks at dealing with mental health, or opening up about what we are going through inside, and most of our peers just don't know how to respond to that if you are majorly depressed. None of my so called friends even deal with my anymore, and it was so easy for them all to just forget me and go on with their life. I was always a weirdo though, and I can admit that is 100% on me. What is holding YOU back?
>>
>>37372720

>You don't even say what your problem is specifically
> What is holding YOU back

My genetics are not the best, and I had a lot of rough spots growing up. Being a man is not as easy as feminists and my fellow /pol/friends say it is, so I had to struggle with a lot. Most of it was inflicted by other people, and they have admitted it to me, pretty much all of them. And like I've said for maybe the 7th time now, I have been social and successful with women before, but not for the last while. I'd narrow a lot of my problems down to poor genetics, and people knowingly causing issues with me just because they could. And they know what they were doing, they just gave me a hard time because they knew they could get away with it and they were bored. The rest of my problems are caused by societal degeneracy which I've learned to brush off as best as I can, even though it still lingers in the background.
>>
>>37365892
>Tattoo
>facial piercing

that's a hard pass
>>
>>37365892
I'm sure it's already been said, but it's irrelevant. She wouldn't date me and we would have NOTHING in common.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.