[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should she give him a refund, r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 459
Thread images: 41

File: 1496110254276.png (425KB, 720x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1496110254276.png
425KB, 720x1121px
Should she give him a refund, r9k?
>>
He sounds like an entitled manchild. He should've made it obvious it was a date too
>>
>>37365466

Someone just take away women's rights already. For fucks sake. Milk the tit cows (we're still the only species not drinking the milk of our own fucking species), and cage up the rest.

Men should have to prove their value. Top men get first picks. Like a sports draft.
>>
>>37365466
He should use the refund money to kill himself.

Jesus, why are these simps always orbiting these ugly fucking girls
>>
>>37365489
having someone pay for their own food is not entitlement
>He should've made it obvious it was a date too
he tried to kiss her faggot
>>
File: IMG_1491.gif (220KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1491.gif
220KB, 540x432px
>>37365519
That's wrong, and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that loser.
>>
>>37365466
Ungrateful bitch baka.
>>
>we were going out as friends ;)
>yeah you pay for my meal too
>>
>>37365546

You would say that roastie. Because you enjoy the privilege and you abuse it constantly. As in Op's pic. You can't deny that women abuse their freedom.
>>
>>37365466
>her portion of the meal cost $86 dollars
>she let him pay
>"XDDDD I thought it was a bestie date XDDDD"
Bitch knew what she was doing. She just wanted to get drunk off expensive wine since Chad had rejected her.
>>
>>37365489
>He should've made it obvious it was a date too

>takes her out
>buys her $90 worth of food
>tries to kiss her

yeah, nah
>>
File: angryangry.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
angryangry.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>37365546

GTFO woman. You here to fucking prey on the weak and defenceless? YOU should be locked up.
>>
>>37365466
why would this faggot spend 86$ (and i guess whatever he spent on himself) on the HOPE that he would get MAYBE A KISS from this roastie.

This guy is 100% to blame for this outcome. Hopefully this faggot just goes and fucks a prostitute next time
>>
>>37365615
>weak and defenseless
What about the Beta Uprising and school shooting's?
>>
>>37365590
>abuse their freedom
Umm any examples of this or are you just going to spout gibberish?
>>37365615
I don't prey on anyone because I'm a wholesome individual. Quit assuming things of me.
>>
>>37365466
>Paid 192 dollars to feed yourself and a woman just for pussy
>Clearly didn't go to the restaurant for his own pleasure
>Didn't even make it clear that it was a date
>Expects a refund when he almost definitely offered her to date
Treating regular women like prostitutes is fucked up, the guy needs to get his act together, even prostitutes don't like to be treated like prostitutes off-hours.
>>
>>37365633
He thought she was the one. Can you blame the guy? He probably tried to impress her by taking her to a fancy restaurant. And alcohol is expensive at restaurants. Like a glass of wine can be $10-30 dollars...
>>
>>37365678
172* not 192

fugg me
>>
>>37365519
>what is breast milk as an infant
>>
This is kind of an awkward situation since they're friends, but he could just as easily asked out a girl he'd never met before and been rejected. Would he expect her to pay him back for dinner too? That isn't how it works, sorry dude.
>>
>>37365666

Read the fucking OP you willfully ignorant bitch.
>>
>>37365519
>we're still the only species not drinking the milk of our own fucking species
Ha, what.

Baby animals and baby humans both drink breast milk from their mamas in most situations.
>>
>go on date and not make it obvious you saw her more as friends
>let her go to a place where you can order a $90 meal for one person
>that your fault nigger, maybe next time you won't get denied a kid.
>>
>>37365466
I do get why he's pissed off, but if he didn't make it clear at the start that it was a proper date, he's only got himself to blame.
If you're going to spend close to 100 on a meal for a bitch, you better make DAMN SURE before you leave the house that it's gonna be worth your time.
He's in the wrong for acting like a little bitch, but he's only got himself to blame for not being sure and purely assuming she would get what his intentions are.
>>
She shouldn't have used him like that in the first place but hmm
>>
>>37365717
Wow how creative, you resort to name calling like a child but last I checked the OP's image wasn't really enough to deduce anything off of. It's the guys fault clearly.
>>
>>37365702

Oh please. When we buy milk in the grocery store it's cow milk.

You can't justify that bullshit. You see lion's drinking zebra milk? Does it not make you pause that human being drink the milk of cattle, another damn species? Like, why cows, for instance? Why not gorillas milk or other ape milk? Like WOMEN MILK for instance? Oh that's right, it's because we gave you rights and you never had to earn it. And we give you rights and privilege and all you do is destroy the society we built with every generation. Fuck you.
>>
>>37365537
yeah at the end of the night you fucking faggot
>>
>>37365466
>taking a woman who hasn't fucked you yet out to a meal that expensive
>>
What the fuck did you eat for $87??
>>
>meet a guy online
>he is cute, shy and a virgin
>we chat for a couple years
>really like him
>invite him to stay with me for a week
>work hours and hours of over time to pay for his plane ticket
>pay for all his meals ect while he's here (he's neet)
>we hold hands sometimes but he is being really weird
>try to kiss him
>he won't kiss me back
>ask him whats wrong
>he says he isn't attracted to me because I'm black
>you've knew I was black since we met, you've seen pictures, we even kinda cammed
>I was watching hentai on the other screen instead of you
>I get mad
>he explains that he just wanted to know what it was like to have a gf
>he spends the rest of the trip playing video games with my brothers
>>
File: whatisthis.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthis.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>37365731

Where did this come from roastie? Hint not the fridge
>>
Pro tip: if you ever go on a date with a woman to restaurant, TELL THE WAITER TO PUT ALL HER ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON A SEPARATE TAB THAT SHE WILL BE PAYING. Then the bitch will think twice before she order $50 worth of wine and liquor.
>>
>I'm not the right person for you
says fucking who? it's MY goddamn choice to take you out you vapid bitch, if I didn't like you I wouldn't have taken you to dinner

I'm aware it's code for "I don't like you and don't want to hurt your feelings" but could it be any more condescending?
>>
>>37365784

Yeah, his fault for following socially acceptable mating rituals instead of taking the whore and doing what he wants like in nature. We give you rights and you still don't play the dance.
>>
>>37365816
Alcohol. Holy fuck. Yes eating out is expensive. But honestly even at fancy restaurants the food alone isn't going to be more than $40. It's the fucking alcohol that runs a bill up. Especially if they charge per refill and all that shit.
>>
>>37365466
What did she respond??
Oreginoloo
>>
>>37365874
You sound like an abusive individual to be around to be honest. No wonder you're probably alone and will continue to be so. Grow up. Really.
>>
>>37365466
The fuck kind of restaurant did he take her to where her meal was $86?
I know fancy sushi places or steakhouses can get like this, but why not just go to a comfy Italian restaurant and pay $12 for a lasagna?
>>
I can't tell if you niggers are serious or not. I go out with friends - both male (male) and female (female) - and always feel obligated to pay for them because I choose the places we go to and earn more to the point where I know that a $90 meal for me is relative to them paying for a $20 one.
>>
>>37365819
I don't even believe this shit. But would you like to invest a couple years and dollars into getting to know me so that I may know what having a gf is like? If you're a qt we can be married
>>
Guy looks childish getting angry at the rejection. The only justification he sort of has for this is if the girl was leading him on to think it was a date, in which case that should have been obvious enough. Getting angry only offers her justification for NOT paying him back and laughing about it later with her friends because "he was an ass hole".

Great opportunity to be clear and calm about how she messed him over and guilt her about it.
>>
>>37365907
HOW FUCKING DUMB IS THE AVERAGE /r9k/ POSTER THAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK ALCOHOL IS?
>>
>>37365905

stfu you roastie cunt.
>>
>>37365466
Am I still banned? plox
>>
Why didn't they just cook and drink liquor at home
>>
>>37365844
I'm gonna restate my argument:
You said we're the only species that doesn't drink milk from our own species. I just said human breastfeeding(for infants) is a common occurrence.

I realize your argument is probably different but what you wrote is that we don't drink our own milk but we do.
>>
>>37365963
Wow more creativeness from this anon. Keep it coming loser, absolutely pathetic. Not my fault you love me.
>>
>>37365466
Jesus christ, this guy is such a fucking beta it's ridiculous
>wastes $86 on this bitch
>throws a fit when he doesn't get da powsi
>>
>>37365945
Why do you think him getting upset and asking for his money back is childish but trying to guilt her isn't?
>>
>>37365878
what sort of fucking restaurant besides pizza hut offers free refills?
>>
>>37365905

GET OFF THIS BOARD. GO BACK TO INSTAHORE OR NORMIEBOOK IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
>>
>>37366002
I think what the anon meant to say is we are the only species who drink milk after we've been weaned. No species continues to drink "mamma's milk" after infancy. Not even humans. Yet we drink other mammal's milk for some reason.
>>
>>37365922
I don't think I can do that again, it was pretty lonely even chatting almost every day.

I'm trying to date local guys but that isn't going super well either. I miss anon a little bit but it was a pretty terrible thing to do.
>>
>>37366098
>THE TRUTH
Just sounds like the bitter rambling of a sorry individual really so I'll take your subjectivity and place it elsewhere. Loser.
>>
>>37366088
Most restaurants do
>>
>>37366088
Lots of restaurant do that. They charge you per bottle of beer. They charge you per bottle/glass of wine. God forbid if you want to try two different types of alcohol. Go eat out. And buy some alcohol and look at the prices. Then you might understand.
>>
>>37366118
Not him but
>loser
What a shitty, cop out insult
>>
>>37366117
You sound like a nice and caring girl. How about just being friends?
>>
>>37365905

Actually, I'm chadly. Problem for me is the same for most robots. I can't stand the repetitive bullshit of modern society and I don't hide from the ugly truth like normies do. NOW GET OUT.
>>
>>37366020

I'm gay and think you're a roastie cunt lol
>>
>>37366049
I never said I wasn't childish. The dude isn't going to get his money back no matter what. Might as well let her know what she did was a dick move. After the way he reacted she'll look back on it and laugh how she "pulled one over Mr. Angry"
>>
>>37365819
Sounds like what I've done with girls before
Never spent a dime
>>
>>37366002

I'm just angry after seeing the OP. Reminded again women shouldn't have rights and what an artificial construct 'rights' are.
>>
>>37365466
>Beta too pussy to make it obvious that it was a romantic date
>Gets offended when rejected and demands that she reimburse him

Wew how butthurt can one loser be?
>>
>>37366148
I don't care.
>>37366165
Ok. That's great, you told me this why? Am I supposed to care?
>>
>>37366138
reread my post, then you might understand I said the exact same thing

>>37366122
I have never been to a good restaurant that offers free refills. restaurants make mad profits on drinks, the markup is insane
>>
File: exithoe.jpg (12KB, 240x460px) Image search: [Google]
exithoe.jpg
12KB, 240x460px
>>37366118

You're the one who needs to leave. You are a normie who can't handle non-normie talk.
>>
>>37366099
Because it tastes good and has a lot of nutrients. Which is why infants drink it, it fuels their growth. But for adult humans, we know of the useful aspects of it, and use it to our advantage in areas like helping build muscle.
>>
>>37366099
This is what he said
What he did not say
>Isn't it weird that humans drink milk as adults
>Isn't it weird that humans drink the milk of other animals
I'm pretty sleepy but my reading comprehension isn't that shit yet, he's said that, unlike other animals, we don't drink our own milk.

What he meant doesn't really matter to me, beyond mocking the fact that he's an idiot.
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34KB, 123x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34KB, 123x200px
>>37366190
Cared enough to respond
thanks for the (you)
>>
File: hmmm.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>37366154

Don't fall her it anon. You know every roastie is a normie Stacy. Now just think about why she is here. She is here preying on us like a predator. She wants constant validation and attention without minimal competition from other roasties. She's probably looking for a sugar daddy too. Until then she'll get off on teasing and rejecting robots.
>>
>>37366222
I'm handling it just fine, it's just pretty funny is what it is. I'll stay and do as I please.
>>37366269
Just had to let you know, you're welcome irregardless.
>>
File: 1495819524323.jpg (70KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1495819524323.jpg
70KB, 500x550px
>>37366167
It seems much more likely that he'll get his money back by asking her to give it back than by acting like a hurt beta and trying to guilt trip her. Which won't work anyways because she doesn't feel guilty in the first place.
>>
>>37366181
I'm glad someone who doesn't realize that:
>1.) Human babies usually drink human milk
>2.) Animal babies drink animal milk
>3.) Only animal babies (and humans and certain animal adults) drink animal milk
isn't allowed to make decisions that impact mankind at large.
>>
>>37366246

>>Isn't it weird that humans drink the milk of other animals

Actually I did say this. We already know you have difficulty reading.

>>Isn't it weird that humans drink milk as adults

Because we recognize the benefits. Part of being on top of the food chain. Something you only know about because we carried your entitled ass here.
>>
>>37366276
I'm okay with being a sugar daddy desu I have the income for it to sustain a family of 4 at this point and I'd prefer applying it to an actual Stacy instead of a fembot (male) for once
>>
>>37366346
No you didn't.

You said we alone don't drink milk from humans. Fuck off and die, I hope you rot and watch your entire family get flayed alive you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>37366308

>humans recognize the benefits of milk and continue to drink it into adulthood
>don't drink human milk
>Because wymen's rights

REEEEEEEEEEEEE that's the point roastie
>>
>>37366284

Why are you here? Fucking cancer. You know this board isn't for you. We don't show up on facebook and interrupt your self-loving why do you come here just to defend normie bullshit? Just leave you're not wanted.
>>
>>37365466
>Willingly buying you dinner means that I'm entitled to kiss you
What a moron. Firstly, who takes somebody with no previous romantic connection out on a $200 date? Secondly, who throws a pissy fit like that? Thirdly, she seems like a genuinely nice person that he's trying to manipulate. That's an example of a shitty person who nobody should aspire to be.
>>
>>37366431
You're implying an awful lot but that's besides the point. I'm free to do as I please so get used to it. I don't care if I'm not wanted here I'll be here because I want it so. Duh. As if.
>>
>>37366305
I think it's more beta to kick up a fuss like a kid throwing his toys out of the pram. Like he could have told her she had been a cunt without demanding and screaming.

It might just be me but I've found when people try to tell me I've done something wrong by shouting at me I just ignore the message they're trying to tell and focus on the fact that they're getting so angry over it. I shrug them off as a dick and rarely pick up the message.

A (probably shit) analogy would be when I drive. If I do something minor on the road and another car blares their horn, sticks the finger up at me, swears, etc. I'll just shrug it off and think "calm down, ass hole."

But like 4 years ago I accidentally queued through an intersection and a car trying to go the other way had to stop. The guy just looked at me and shook his head in complete disappointment. It's the only thing I've ever remembered on the road and I still feel like shit about it. He was able to let me know I've been a dick without losing his marbles.

Kill 'em with kindness usually works for me.
>>
>>37365466
Guy seems like he has emotional problems and a manchild.
t. self aware manchild
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (93KB, 1778x211px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
93KB, 1778x211px
>>37366380

You're a fucking idiot. Can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>37366398
Milking humans would be inefficient as fuck, breasts don't work 99% of the time, they're literally just for show when the woman hasn't spent several months under ideal, well fed, conditions impregnated and nigh-incapacitated and even then they can't breast feed forever.

Your idea is retarded, you are retarded, don't breed.
>>
>>37366515

You dumb idiot that's the case with cows too. But once you create the right conditions and continue milking the breasts will continue to produce milk. Women's breasts work the same way. You are ignorant.
>>
>>37366513
>I changed my argument in a post that was not in this chain and wasn't discussed
>I refuse to admit that I made one of the most retarded statements in history
Kill yourself.
>>
>>37366366
Hello I'm a girl (male). ;3

Steam/Discord?
>>
>>37366515

You're wrong. God if you're a roastie and you don't even know how your own breasts function just end yourself.
>>
>>37366560

CONTROL F YOU STUPID ROASTIE. IT'S IN THIS THREAD ONLY WOMEN LIKE YOU LIE
>>
File: 1490365537969.png (33KB, 651x481px) Image search: [Google]
1490365537969.png
33KB, 651x481px
>>37366471
This is clearly trolling. Stop it. The other Anons are too insecure and angry to ignore your trolly behaviour.
>>
>>37366595
>See I retconned it, it's okay now
Tie the rope already.
>>
>>37366560

Get off this board. You don't even know what you're arguing. He's been consistent you're just accusing of him of roasty shit hoping something sticks. You must be a terrible person.
>>
File: 1489825524548.jpg (552KB, 1104x593px) Image search: [Google]
1489825524548.jpg
552KB, 1104x593px
>>37366479
>Like he could have told her she had been a cunt without demanding and screaming
I don't know where you're getting all of this. All he did was ask why she thought they were going out "as friends" and for her to pay him back. He didn't even call her any names. The main problem is that she isn't going to feel genuinely bad about it no matter what he does. She already proved this by letting him pay that much for her in the first place.
>>
>>37366612
No idea what you're on about but whatever.
>>
>>37366621

I didn't edit shit you fucking illiterate scum.
>>
>>37366561
Please no not again I can't keep doing this
>>
File: OP3.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
OP3.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
>>37366621

KEK you can't read. Take the L
>>
>>37366622
>He's been consistent
He said we're the only species that doesn't drink milk from our own species and we aren't. I sincerely hope you burn in hell just like him. I will laugh on that day.
>>
>>37365466
What's funny is that if a woman offered to buy any of you a meal because they thought you were hot and wanted to eventually fuck you, you'd pretty much jump at the chance. (Unless she was hideous, obviously)

Y'all ain't mad. You're envious and bitter.
>>
>>37366706
>Unless she was hideous
Fuck you buddy a free meal is a free meal
>>
>>37366246

Did you just steal a point from his post and then convince yourself it's your idea while accusing him of not having said idea? lel

What kind of mental illnesses do you have? Does your mind play tricks on you often?
>>
>>37366698

Other species don't drink milk from another species. How can be this wrong?
>>
>>37365519
I think someone should talk away mens rights. He tried to pay for some pussy, failed to do so and became agressive. Men really shuldn't have rights. They are just like some kind of animal driven by instinct.
>>
>>37366767
I'm not at all surprised a degenerate like you doesn't realize his own lack of mastery of the English language AND samefags.

Pathetic, grab a knife and cut yourself the right way, you fuck up everything else but do not fail this. The world would be better off.
>>
>>37366698

>I sincerely hope you burn in hell just like him.

Oh so you're one of those religious atheists. That explains the delusion I think.
>>
>>37366799
It isn't and it isn't what he said, read and learn.
>>
>>37366831
>religious atheists
I'm a Catholic, I'm going to bed, I hope you go to bed too and dream of your loved ones burning, only to wake up to the reality of it happening before your eyes.
>>
>>37366801

Men are animals you retarded shit. Women too. Humans are APES. For fucks sake how many times do I have to educate roasties on this. You think humans are not animals? That we come from another planet or some shit? Or that we're God's children? Just shut up leave the decision making to men.
>>
>>37365807
Let me know when lions and gorillas colonize a planet and land on the moon.
>>
>>37366662
I just want a sugar daddy...

I won't leave you!
>>
>>37366706
No, because I wouldn't want to lead her into thinking I wanted to fuck her. It's called "being a decent human being", but I wouldn't expect a roastie like yourself to understand such complicated terms.
>>
>>37365529
>
>>37365489
>>37365633
>>37365945
>>37366432
>>37366484
>a women can take your money without paying you back

I want the buzzfeed audience to leave
>>
>>37365961

It's not a matter of intelligence, but experience. Perhaps if you were more perceptive you'd know that the average robot has likely never set foot in an expensive restaurant or ordered an expensive wine.
>>
>>37366833

No, YOU said this:

He said we're the only species that doesn't drink milk from our own species and we aren't.

Um, yes we are. Roastie, I think you're retarded.
>>
>>37366895

It's roasties and redditors in here defending this behavior. We need to overwhelm them.
>>
>>37366743
... which is exactly what she thought when he offered to buy her food under the false pretense that the free meal was secretly prostitution.

>>37366886
"I'm too good to accept gifts from a woman who wants to fuck me, because bleh bleh bleh nobility"

How can you possibly know how you'd react to having a woman want to fuck and spoil you if it's never happened before?
>>
File: bc2009_gianetti_todd_16_4x3[1].jpg (20KB, 345x259px) Image search: [Google]
bc2009_gianetti_todd_16_4x3[1].jpg
20KB, 345x259px
>>37366899
>Um, yes we are.
>>
>>37366866
Manking may be animals but it is also possible to rise above simple intinct driven behavior dumb ape. This is the only reason why humankind is worth a dime or two.
>>
>>37366971

WE ARE THE ONLY SPECIES THAT DRINKS MILK FROM ANOTHER SPECIES. Roastie, yes we drink human milk. But we ALSO drink cow milk and even goat milk. You're denying that humans are in fact the only species to drink the milk of other species. This is TRUE, roastie.
>>
>>37366976

>it is also possible to rise above simple intinct driven behavior dumb ape. This is the only reason why humankind is worth a dime or two.

Kek no. We're a the top of the food chain because we're the most brutal, organized in our violence. We've killed of all our scary predators and enemies. Please try to think like a man roastie not like a child.
>>
>>37367004
>Other species don't drink milk from another species. How can be this wrong?
>It isn't and it isn't what he said
>No, YOU said this:

>He said we're the only species that doesn't drink milk from our own species and we aren't.

>Um, yes we are.
*yawns in your face*
*goes to bed*
>>
>>37367004
I've came inside a dog's mouth once so that's technically not true.
>>
>>37365519
>top men get first picks
but then we still get no pussy senpai
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>37366969

>i'm not a loser like you guys! seriously!

Yea ok bro, sure thing ;)
>>
>>37367074
Lmao, keep projecting. I'm a fembot.
>>
>>37366969
>I'm too good to accept gifts from a women who wants to fuck me, because bleh bleh bleh nobility
Excellent projection, friendo. Would I want OP's pic happening to me? No, so I'm not about to do it to anyone else.
>>
>>37365466
LOL yeah I'm totally going to take a "friend" to a romantic restaurant where it's $100 a plate

Get fucked roastie; she knew what she was doing and she's pretending she didn't. she probably got all dressed up for this shit too
>>
File: 1494479586553.png (348KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
1494479586553.png
348KB, 540x406px
>>37366969
>but there's no way to know how you would react to my made up unrealistic scenario so you're wrong
>>37367100
that explains it
>>
>>37367100

did you let out a big ol' burp when you wrote that? fembot! wowza!
>>
>>37366976
This. Being "only human" is never an excuse to behave like a mindless animal. We're sapient. We're the only sapient species on the planet. We're supposed to be able to rise above.

Sometimes I suspect there's a lot of people walking around who actually aren't sapient but are more like trained monkeys, just acting like the rest of us because they've been trained and raised with us. Even the best trained animal breaks under a bit of unexpected pressure.
>>
>>37367109
It's a perfectly reasonable assumption to make that if a man is hanging out on /r9k/ posting about roasties, then he's not getting positive sexual attention or gifts from women.

Either way, there was a perfectly good way for OP to avoid spending so much on a woman who has no sexual desire for him: asking her.

Even if he was too socially incompetent to do that, I doubt she physically tackled him to the ground, stole his wallet and forced him to pay for the meal. All of these things stemmed from his own incompetence.

>>37367155
He was the person to suggest he wouldn't behave similarly in a situation where the genders were reversed. Of course he's going to assume that he'd never accept positive attention from an attractive woman. Because he's such a good person who loves women, obviously.
>>
>>37365819
Lol, this is so bullshit but if it isn't you totally deserve it for trying to racemix THAT hard.
>>
>>37367033
I legitimately think you have some learning disorder, even if I pointed out, in a very pretty picture with colors, you wouldn't realize why what you're saying is dumb and irrelevant to what the poster is saying.
>>
>>37367052

Yeah, but it's the only fair way anon. I'm fair and objective. And you never know a lot of time smaller quicker guys are able to beat up bigger guys. Skill and core strength become more important.
>>
>>37365653

> What about me getting trolled by the media because I'm literally incapable of thinking for myself?
>>
>>37367039

Be wrong. Try to sleep it off.

will be wrong the next day too. At least admit when you lose with decency and maturity.
>>
>>37366646
No femanon would respond like; that troll confirmed.
>>
File: 1434130028721.jpg (28KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1434130028721.jpg
28KB, 375x375px
>Him:
>Pays $97 for food and however much time of his life at the restaurant, plus whatever smalltalk bullshit was involved in asking her out on the date in the first place
>Gets friendzoned

>Me:
>Pay $150, drive to the girls place, dump my seed in her pussy and leave

Why haven't you guys taken the escort pill yet?
>>
>>37367100

Great. Chad will use you like a towel. That's your max potential KEK
>>
>>37366895
Literally coulda made it clear that he wanted to go dutch there. Dude is a retard.
>>
>>37367289
If I have to kill my neet brothers for some fat, undesirable slave-waifu then so be it.
>>
>>37367287

>He's right but that ruins my disney view of the world waah.
>>
>>37367318
1 + 1 = 2, not three.
>>
>>37367287

I'm right idiot. Men are the top because we keep other animal populations that threaten us in check. Deny it all you want.
>>
>>37365819

The fact you need to make up these stories just proves r9k right.

The fact that these stories aren't even believable should make you want to kys for living in a fake reality.
>>
>>37367347
Oh no! An attractive man will have sex with me if I ask him to! What's a poor girl to do?

You're so shit, lmao. If you're gonna try and beat down a roastie then you should at least try to include something about how my quickly depreciating youth is my only worth or something.

but nah
oh dear
sex with hot men, what a terrible fate
>>
>>37365961
Did she down a whole bottle of Champagne or something?
>>
>i thought we were hanging out as friends

No, she knew exactly what was going on and just wanted to use him for a free meal. I'd do the same thing if I was a roastie.
>>
>>37367383

Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? Or does being proven wrong irk you so much since you're an entitled brat? HUMANS ARE THE ONLY SPECIES THAT DRINK THE MILK OF OTHER SPECIES.
>>
>>37367443

>she knows her role

Kek
>>
>free meal dates

this is old news, women have been doing this shit since time immemorial, don't fall for it
>>
>>37367448
I want you to tell me what this sentence in the greentext means.
>>
>>37365466 You split the bill 50/50 or if that costs you that relationship, then good, she's not the right one. You dodged a bullet and move on. But don't get cucked.
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (331KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
rrLe319.jpg
331KB, 1223x1541px
>>37367443
I mean I'm glad you've resigned to your fate unlike the rest of the roast beef. Hope your marriage lasts!
>>
He paid for the meal. She let him pay.

Everything else anyone is saying is just vapid fucking nonsense.

The fact any of you can even posit a universe in which the guy is at fault should be embarrassing.

This thread is a case study in how retarded hipster cunts can engage in sophistry about *anything*.

Seriously, go to a doctor and figure out what drugs you need to make your brains work correctly.
>>
>>37367443

No one says that's a bad thing. But you know, you don't really have to do anything or earn it. You're just a series of holes and they will be used as biology intended. You're worth is akin to a napkin. Chad has the best life.
>>
No. He bought her food and then demanded she pay him when she didn't fuck him. She's not a prostitute and he sounds entitled.
>>
>>37366895
>I invited her, opened my wallet, signed the check, and left peacefully
>A women took my money
Pick 1 and only one, incel faggot
>>
>>37367524

He took her own a date and she acted like she didn't know it was a date even though she let him pay.

I wouldn't expect to get my money back, but I sure as fuck don't blame him for asking.
>>
>>37365466
lol jesus. friends don't go out to dinner?

fucking idiot. also friends also pay for friends, fucking twat.

>is on an anime board
>doesn't realize asian and westerns have 'senpai culture' where the older or masculine pays
>it's also formality, courtesy, polite, good heart no matter where you are

why is he such a fucking beta?! even guy friends who are JUST friends or even strangers pay for meals for women / their friends, because they have class and manners.

god this kid was raised by some trailer park trash....
>>
>>37367524
>She's not a prostitute

Every womans a prostitute.
>>
>>37367474

It means human beans drink milk not produced by human beans. I openly admit we usually do drink human milk as infants, but the fact remains we are still the only species to in addition also drink the milk of other species.

In fact, most of the milk humans drink is cow milk as even infants make the switch, while adults continue for the rest of their lives to drink cow milk. You drive me crazy roastie
>>
>>37367446
Finally, a robot with a shred of honesty

>>37367448
Why does it stress you out so much that humans do this? It's far more economically viable than enslaving 50% of the human race just because none of that percentage have expressed interest in fucking you so far.

>>37367463
Don't be jelly just because you weren't born into the role of having sex with hot women until eventually an average-looking one agrees to marry you.

>>37367517
>implying I'm ever going to get married
I think you guys sometimes forget that women are capable of education and employment. Some of us are uninterested in being 50% of a single, clingy entity until death.

>>37367519
Fair enough. I'm okay with being spoiled, and you would be too if you were.
>>
>>37365466
No, she isn't an escort or a prostitute. That's not how it works
>>
This man must not want to go far in life if he is this petty and asks women for mealpay.
>>
File: 1336656693398.jpg (54KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1336656693398.jpg
54KB, 720x480px
>160 posts of bitching
>Not one screencap or hint of the interaction that Stacy had with Beta before the dinner
Y'all My Dudes posting in a troll thread
>>
>>37367570

> I'm from the planet where men take women out one-on-one and buy them dinner, but that's not understood to be a date.

I honestly want to know why you fucking dumbasses are so hellbent on pretending women never do anything wrong.
>>
>>37365466
If you're going out as "friends" you split he check. Buying someone food makes it a date.
>>
He does not belong in middle, upper, or any society. Jesus. Even poor people don't do this.
>>
>>37367592
Okay, I just wanted to go to bed knowing 100% that you're an idiot and you confirmed it, thank you, good night.
>>
>>37365807

Are you actually retarded? Think about why we consume milk in the first place. We need milk for a lot of different food items such as cheese, butter, yogurt, ice cream, and a bunch of other shit. We use cows specifically because they're easy to domesticate and provide large quantities of milk in addition to the many other products that cows provide such as meat, leather, and entertainment.
>>
>paying for a roasties meal

What a fucking cuck.
>>
>>37365633
>You can't expect women to be responsible for their actions, blame the man who got Jewed out of his money
Unironically end your life
>>
>>37367627
Asking someone out on a date makes it a date, you dumbass.

Granted, it's unnecessary behaviour for a friendly meetup, but from this context it sounds like he offered and then followed it up by trying to kiss her, which is weird.

>>37367592
>human beans
oh good lord
>>
>>37367627
LOLLLLLL are you serious? have you never been out with a group of friends? even on one on one before? you must only live with anime NEETs and only have fucking retarded autism friends. get off of this japanese anime board.
>>
>>37367561

He has to invite her you stupid redditor. Otherwise men and women would never get together because women never initiate contact. It all falls on him and yet you still put him down for fulfilling his mating ritual duty. You deserve to be run over while protesting faggot.
>>
File: 1pgGUTp-1.jpg (143KB, 844x731px) Image search: [Google]
1pgGUTp-1.jpg
143KB, 844x731px
>>37367599
Oh wow, you won't get married? What will your family think? Your friends? All that education and nothing to show for it. Such a waste of a womb.
>>
>>37367623
You're a fucking faggot if you assume the only time a man and woman go out means it's implicitly understood to be a date.
>>
>>37367599

>Why does it stress you out so much that humans do this?

It doesn't. The OP just makes me angry enough to enslave women.
>>
File: 2983472984729837.png (474KB, 505x487px) Image search: [Google]
2983472984729837.png
474KB, 505x487px
>>37365466
If they were friends she'd pay for her own meal/
she's an adult with her own money.
>>
>>37367599

Ayy, I recognize robot life sucks as do most robots. But at least I have to earn everything I got and I know everything I have going for me I deserve. You can't say that.
>>
>>37367693
What is lieutenant high school?
>>
File: you now have cancer.png (477KB, 2180x1122px) Image search: [Google]
you now have cancer.png
477KB, 2180x1122px
"paying for a girls meal makes it a date"

UHHH so a girl can be completely oblivious to the fact that she's on a date with you, may NOT EVEN want to fucking date you, but if you grab the check its AUTOMATICALLY a date?!

YOU GUYS ARE INSANE! FUCK OFF TACO BELL BURGER 99 CENT STORE FUCKFACES YOU GUYS ARE SO DISGUSTING EWWWWWW WLOLOLOL YOUR MENTALITY IS PSYCHOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA INSANEEEE OMLAOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow...

i forgot this is 4chan, scum of the fucking earth

no idea how society works huh? :)
>>
Older guys pay for younger girls all the time. Doesn't matter what the relationship is. It's custom.
>>
>>37367660
Taking someone to a high-end restaurant and paying for their food should be signal enough that it's a date unless the roastie in question is clinically retarded. She knew exactly what he was doing and wanted a free meal. You absolutely cannot dispute this.
>>37367671
Error 404: Argument Not Found
>>
File: chad.jpg (84KB, 736x907px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
84KB, 736x907px
>>37367599

>Fair enough. I'm okay with being spoiled, and you would be too if you were.

Well sure, I wish I was Chad. You're not getting spoiled by Chad though kek. He'll cheat on you and neglect you and possibly abuse you. It's the betas at your feet that spoil you. You're at the centre of it all and you enable it in this timeline of women's rights.
>>
He should jsut rape her to recoup his losses.
>>
>>37367745
Do you have autism? Serious question.
Of course this isn't original
>>
>>37367623

They're women is my guess.

>tfw you realize r9k has an equal amount of robots and Stacies on it.

We need a purge.
>>
File: 1496112760002m.jpg (127KB, 486x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496112760002m.jpg
127KB, 486x1024px
>>37367733
You tell me oh great one! You're the used up expert.
>>
>>37367769
Uhhhhh why do you assume all girls know they're gonna get a free meal when all they agreed to was to EAT, TOGETHER? The fuck? People don't think about this consciously except you - because you're a fucking petty dicklet. Maybe she just wanted to eat, and eat together, because she likes him (may not be romantically may just be as a person who knows/cares/irrelevant) and is totally prepared to pay for herself? Except guys ALWAYS pay because guys ARE good mannered.

Unlike your fucking insane clown posse crusty moldy dusty cheeto finger ass
>>
>>37367636

You lost the argument roastie. I feel nothing kek. Learn to accept defeat in argument with maturity and class.
>>
>Older guys pay for younger girls all the time. Doesn't matter what the relationship is. It's custom.

>>37367762
/thread
>>
>>37367644
>We use cows specifically because they're easy to domesticate

Implying women can't be domesticated or at least milked 9-5 in exchange for cash.
>>
>>37367797
I have a vagina because I made a joke, cool.
>>
>>37367693
The planet is overpopulated enough as it is. My family and friends will likely think "Oh, okay, that's her choice" and my education will solely benefit me, because that's the only reason I worked for it.

I'd suggest that your ability to acquire a wife and impregnate her might be a waste of your sperm, but we both know that's probably untrue.

>>37367705
Fair enough. You do you.

>>37367731
Oddly enough, I enjoy being happy more than I enjoy being morally superior. But if your sense of deservedness makes you feel better about the differences between us, then that's okay, too. I've never asked for special treatment.

>>37367769
Well, yeah, but he offered to pay for her shit without actually asking her if she wanted to kiss him. In having absolutely no common sense, he's consented to being manipulated.

>>37367770
I'm pretty content dating betas who will spoil me rather than those terrible, terrible Chads. If they didn't spoil me, they'd spoil another woman that they'd developed crushes on.
>>
>>37366646
you were in another thread doing the same thing. its pretty obvious
>>
>$86
what is wrong with you. At least you are nothing compared to that beta who spend 6 figure number on a roastie
>>
ITT: bisexual trannies who need to save up for HRT and are anti-Chads
>>
I payed for her meal therefore I deserve a kiss or a refund

because women are prostitutes who you exchange gifts and services for sex and physical affection

fucking virgins

the op guy is pathetic beta manchild
>>
>>37367802
She LET him pay, which means she allowed him to make an investment in the interaction. It is therefore a date. Any confusion is on her. If she really wasn't into him she should've INSISTED on paying her fair share. Seems you're lashing out with ad-home because you know your argument is fundamentally flawed.
>>
File: stupido.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
stupido.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>37367644

>in addition to the many other products that cows provide such as meat, leather, and entertainment.

We could just kill cows for that. In fact, it is counter-productive to argue we need cows for milking and that we also need them for meat/leather. One implies keeping them alive the other implies killing them stupido.
>>
>>37367857
yeah, guys never let girls pay.
>>
>86 dollars

I doubt that roasties used up cunt is worth even half that.
>>
>>37367830
The fact that they're on a date implies romantic interest already exists. And yes, it IS a date.
>>
>>37367857
It seems that you are assuming that all women are willing prostitutes, and that gifts are always exclusively forms of payment.

If you believe this, then please just interact with prostitutes. Save yourself the trouble.
>>
>>37367857
even if the girl insists a thousand times or vehemently offers, real men shut her down.
>>
File: shillin.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
shillin.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>37367671

>you must only live with anime NEETs and only have fucking retarded autism friends. get off of this japanese anime board.

Reddit
>>
File: IMG_3860.jpg (60KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3860.jpg
60KB, 598x598px
>>37367879
I've let female friends pay many times. You sound like a beta orbiter cuck.
>>
>>37367379
>>37367406
Oh I was trying to say that pointing out that we're good killers doesn't mean what's great about us isn't our ability to go beyond our base instincts, I just think it's pretty awesome and to say otherwise by pointing out that we can kill good seems pretty lame and kinda misses the point.
>>
>>37367908
Yeah, and I know Stacies who look at that girl and feel extremely sorry for her and both you.
>>
>>37367899
See >>37367899
Stop fucking putting pussy on a pedestal. Stop.
>>
>>37367700

If they're around the same age, then usually it is a fair assumption.
>>
>>37367886
He did not *ask* her on a date. "I genuinely thought we were just hanging out as pals".

It isn't a date until both people actually know and consent to the fact that they're on a date.
>>
File: 1471812753895.jpg (29KB, 280x268px) Image search: [Google]
1471812753895.jpg
29KB, 280x268px
How the fuck do you invest in a bitch that much and not know what your returns are?
>>
>>37367927
I don't give a fuck what roasties think. I don't make investments in women unless I know I'm getting it back.
>>
>>37367671
>>37367745

Why are all these roasties here complaining about anime on an anime board? MODS, do something.
>>
>>37367857
nobody owes anyone physical affection

you sound like a rapist
>>
>>37367940
Not him but it's possible that he did make it clear or heavily hinted at it and she's being manipulative.

That said, I highly doubt it was much of a date if going for a kiss is that awkward.
>>
>>37367940
She knew, retard. She's pretending not to know. You're beyond naive if you can't see this.
>>
>>37367671
>LOLLLLLL
you don't belong here
>>
ITT: little boys who think a meal is an investment

L M F A O AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLYYYYYYY FUCKKKK LAMOOOOOOOOOO NO FUCKING WONDER YOU GUYS ARE ON HERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OMGGG ALRIGHT IM DONE LMAO IM FUCKING DONE WOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH damn ok that was good but no more lmfaoooooooooooooo have fun everyone hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha literal fucking scat plankton gathering AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wowwwww :) claps to you ignorant fools
>>
>>37367958
I never said she owed him physical affection. No one owes anyone a free meal with nothing in return, roastie.
>>
>>37367976
cmon now son you cant just type all that out and not give me a (You)
>>
>>37367958
They do when someone wastes 86 burgerbucks on your beat up roasthole.
>>
>>37367967
Of course she's taking what he's offering her: free food is delicious.

Even if it is manipulative, the only person at fault here is the guy, for openly consenting to letting her do by assuming that she wanted to date him.

>>37367969
She didn't force him to pay! It was his fault that he did.
>>
>>37367976
It's absolutely an investment. That's the whole point of a date. You invest resources in impressing a women so she'll want to be your gf. That is the definition of a date.
>>
File: thisisyou.jpg (102KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.jpg
102KB, 1600x900px
>>37367830

>I'm pretty content dating betas who will spoil me rather than those terrible, terrible Chads. If they didn't spoil me, they'd spoil another woman that they'd developed crushes on.

Yeah, except you wouldn't really 'date' betas now would you? You'd lead them on, put no effort in and go along for the free stuff.

You were made for Chad and he will have you either way as a reward for his genetic excellence. And YOU will make it as easy as possible for him.
>>
File: 1495338104376.gif (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495338104376.gif
358KB, 640x480px
>>37367976
Because you're so clearly desperate for it, here
>>
news at 11: women play stupid when confronted.

protip: women are just goal post movers.

you shouldn't even be trying to talk to them, they destroyed dating.
>>
>>37367958
Rape would probably make her like him more. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
http://tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00224499.2014.996279
>>
>>37368025
>She didn't force him to pay
She didn't stop him. If she wanted it to not be a date she should've.
>>
>>37367976
t. roastie that has all meals bought and paid for by someone else
>>
>>37368037
all the resources in the world couldn't help a beta dicklet like you
>>
File: 562.png (627KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
562.png
627KB, 1597x1600px
>>37367976
We have seen enough
>>
>>37368067
I'll give you another (You) for effort, kid.
>>
>>37365546
Avatarfagging nigger. I've seen you in too many threads already you stupid motherfucker.
>>
this is why you guys will never become great

your mind is microscopic

"damn where can i get a 25 cent deal on a filet o fish? hmm" "oh no i paid 3 cents extra when we split the bill, WHAT THE FUCK ROASTIEEEEEEE REEEEEEE IM GONAN GET U!!!1111"

wow...

stay mad, stay puny n.n
>>
>>37367913

We would never have an opportunity to experiment with morality if we weren't the killers at the top you have to recognize that. We would be barely surviving otherwise. An average racoon could kick your ass easy.
>>
>>37367700

Thank you for sharing your POV, but actually *you're* a fucking faggot if you assume it's not weird for a man and a woman to go out together with him paying for everything, and it's *not* a date.
>>
>All these Redditors blaming the man for "not making it clear"
He took her out to a VERY expensive dinner and paid for it himself. Is he supposed to make her sign a fucking contract? Any retard would immediately see the guy's intentions. I realize we hate women here but they're not stupid.
>>
>>37367976

MODS

ban the redditors
>>
I'll say it again:

HE PAID FOR IT AND SHE LET HIM

SHE KNEW IT WAS A DATE

EVERYTHING ELSE EVERYONE IS SAYING IS JUST A BUNCH OF FAGGOTRY AND DEFLECTION.
>>
>>37368037
That is the definition of prostitution. A lot of people acquire girlfriends by investing non-material things, such as positive company.

A lot of poor, ugly men have had women fall in love with them.

>>37368041
Dating betas: Average looks, usually compensating in some nice way (e.g. good sense of humour, giving in bed, spoils me, etc.) all while feeling the need to make me feel good so that I don't lose interest

Dating 'Chad': feels he doesn't need to compensate because he's pretty, sucks to be around.

It's a simple reward system, anon. Ugly guys are a great investment, as long as they know how to compensate for it.

>>37368055
Free food is more delicious than upholding some random moral ethics code for no good reason. He offered, she accepted. That was his mistake.

It was *his mistake* to consent to paying for a meal without getting confirmation that it was a date, even if she knew what she was doing. Nobody forced him to pay anything. He was just stupid.
>>
>>37368131
This
/thread
All these bluepilled normalfags who can't see how the chick is manipulating this dude into buying her free shit must have brain damage
>>
Thats what he gets for bothering with 3DPD roasties. If he would have just found a cute waifu, he wouldn't have wasted 86 bucks.
>>
Furthermore:

IF YOU'RE A WOMAN AND YOU THINK IT'S NORMAL FOR GUYS TO JUST BUY YOU MEALS, THEN PLEASE GROW THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN A SERIES OF HANDOUTS.
>>
>>37368150
>Getting confirmation
How is he supposed to say "This is a date, right?" Without coming off as extremely autistic and ruining the date?
>>
>>37368088
Again with this nonsense? You're unbelievable.
>>
>>37368163
your mom handed you out from her vagina
>>
>>37368150
Dating is legal prostitution.
>>
>>37368150
>Postive company
Fucking lmao
If you don't spend money on a woman she WILL leave. It's not a matter of if but when
>>
>>37368150
>It's a simple reward system, anon. Ugly guys are a great investment, as long as they know how to compensate for it.

The logic sounds good but I don't believe you, sorry. You take what you can from betas i.e. regular dudes but you only fuck with Chads. You don't need to lie on the internet anon.

Also, it was a date. But because he's not Chad that's 'not clear' to roasties top kek
>>
>>37367518
>types so much
>says so little
>>
>>37367830
I am so turned on by you right now I would do anything for you

I would buy you food without expecting sex because you are a goddess
>>
>>37367990
Chain of events that we know from what they've both said
>He invited her to dinner
>He doesn't think this is a thing friends do
>She accepted and thought they were hanging out as friends
>He paid $86 dollars for her meal
>He went in for a kiss and got rejected
>She apologized for this
>He asked for his money back
Things both of them agree on in what little of what they've said/implied
>He invited her to eat at a place
>He tried to kiss her and got rejected
What probably happened
>He paid $86 for her meal
I don't see any reason to be mad at her, she didn't want to kiss a guy who happened to invite her to a place and gave her a free meal. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>37368233

Whore

I think that gets the point across
>>
>>37368163
God fucking damn, THIS. Everyone ITT treating an $86 bill like a normal occurrence just proves how much we coddle women as a society
>>
>>37366117
>Missing a person who hurt you that bad
Have some fucking self respect
>>
>>37368260

Kek

please be bait
>>
>>37368285
the thread is reactionary trolling.
everyone knows the woman was playing stupid, they just want to troll because people literally have nothing else better to do with their time.
>>
I think I can sum up this thread pretty easily: fuck women. Literally and figuratively.

If you can get your dick wet, great, good for you. If you can't, tell her to fuck off.

Always make sure she knows she's paying for herself. Watch how quickly the "date" dissolves.

Never forget women are manipulative, conniving whores in the majority of cases and are only emboldened by current social norms and laws.

The saddest thing you will ever have to accept is that the most honest women are literal whores. They don't pussy foot around the issue with themselves, or you. You want to get fucked, and they don't want to actually have to work, nor do they manipulate you to get what they want to extract from you.
>>
>>37368265
>$86 dollars
Lmao
>happened to invite her to a place and give her a free meal
Yes, and again, if she didn't glean his intentions from that info alone she is retarded. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing. Stop defending this when it's so obvious.
>>
>tfw no mommy gf to buy me expensive dinners

I feel like having two fathers is to blame for this fetish
>>
>>37368315
No, there are normalfags and Redditors ITT who HONESTLY BELIEVE that women are entitled to free $86 meals from their orbiters and that she would have no idea this was a date
>>
>>37368326
>Always make sure she knows she's paying for herself. Watch how quickly the "date" dissolves
This. Everyone complaining about how they guy "didn't make it clear" isn't considering that she would've probably flown off the handle and blogged about him if he made her pay.
>>
>>37368362
I've been invited out for 1 on 1 meals by several female friends and thought nothing of it. Granted, the meal price wasn't as high as that, but should I have taken them to be dates? We just talked about either class stuff or coworkers and junk. I assumed it was out of pity since girls normally don't offer to pay for guys' meals and I felt pretty weird but they were insistent since I wouldn't have gone otherwise.
>>
>>37368362

Agreed. We need to chase these stacies out and back to facebook and reddit.
>>
>>37368163
Alternatively:
I'M SORRY THAT SOME PEOPLE GET HANDOUTS DUE TO SOCIAL CONDITIONING AND THAT OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT, THAT'S NOT VERY FAIR.

BUT ALSO, GET OVER IT.

>>37368178
"Hey, so do you think you might be interested in a second date? I know an independent place that does some really great coffee."

Do this before you pay, obviously.

>>37368203
I've dated average looking men solely based on the fact that they were fun to be around, anon. Granted, it also helped that they ate pussy like starving men, but that's not the point.

>>37368221
I have fucked three people, anon, and all were average dudes who compensated for not being beautiful with other positive qualities. They were all fairly poor, too, but I suppose I don't have high requirements.

You're free to believe what you want, though, obviously.

>>37368260
Even if this is bait, thanks anon! That's nice of you to say even if I'm not sure why you're saying it.
>>
>>37368094
Apex predator status is what you're praising and I think that doesn't make hold much depth, being awesome at killing and surviving doesn't give a creature the ability to rise above their instincts and I don't mean just morally. A shark is just a swimming row of teeth but a human can master environment and create amazing things in cooperation with other humans, both of these are best at killing but only the latter has anything more to it.
>>
>>37368422
>Invited out by female friends
False equivalence. Men typically initiate dates, not women, so that's not the same thing.
>>
>>37365758
>girl gets in car
>speakers play a robotic voice
>THIS EVENT IS FROM HEREON CLASSIFIED AS A "DATE" AND CARRIES ALL SOCIETAL EXPECTATIONS OF SUCH. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE EXIT THE VEHICLE.

is this what the fucking world is coming too? do men need to start fucking drafting contracts to make it explicitly fucking god damn clear they expect a romantic or possibly even sexual response as payment for the date's activities?
>>
>>37368336
>if she didn't glean his intentions from that info alone she is retarded
Why do his intentions matter?
>>
>>37368444
>Asking about a second date on the first date
Autism
>solely based on the fact that they were fun to be around
>ate pussy like starving men
Roasties can't go two sentences without contradicting their own bullshit, kek
>>
>>37368450

Yeah, and that cooperation started with us cooperating to kill off our enemies because 1 vs 1 a human would die to a horse. Heck, most of us are afraid of rats.

We need to cooperatively kill to survive. If we didn't need to cooperate to survive we wouldn't cooperate.
>>
>>37368444
>Men should just "get over" the "social conditioning" instead of doing something about it
Very convenient for you, huh, roastie?
>>
>>37368474
Because that's the whole reason this interaction is happening, idiot. Taking advantage of people, believe it or not, is a shitty thing to do, even if you are a roastie.
>>
>>37365466
>mfw people actually defending a retard who paid for a "date" who didn't know it was a date
>>
>>37368556
Holy shit how are people still being this obtuse?
SHE KNEW IT WAS A FUCKING DATE.
>>
>>37365466
No
He's a retard like most in this thread. They went as friends if he said its a date then yeah. But he didn't.

Fuck off robots. Trying to shame women into paying for you is disgusting. Either get fit or get back to your neetdom.

Real women don't date betas who look like shit
>>
>>37368555
He didn't tell her she had to do anything, just asked her to eat with him and offered to pay, she ate with him like he asked her to. What more was required of her?
>>
>>37368603
>Trying to shame women into paying for you
HE. PAID. FOR. HER.
Holy FUCK, are women ACTUALLY this fucking entitled?
>>
>>37368468
"Hey, would you want to go on a date with me sometime, Sally? I know a really nice coffee place that I'd like to take you to."

It's that simple, anon.

>>37368491
>implying that asking about a second date is less autistic than trying and failing to kiss a girl who isn't into you
Kek.

>implying that men can't be both appealing social company and also great in bed???
You're being dense, anon. I went on a date with them *solely* because they were fun to be around - it's not like I have a "DOES HE EAT PUSSY GOOD???" detect-o-meter.

>>37368524
It's also convenient for you that my social value plummets after the age of 27 and hits rock bottom at 40, but I don't see many robots complaining about that.

Or are you actually okay with some things being unfair, as long as they're not unfair for you?
>>
>>37368556

It was a date you retard. This is the definition of a date.
>>
>>37368614
Nothing is "required" of her, idiot. I never said otherwise, but nice straw man. He had a right to expect their relationship was moving forward. When he discovered it wasn't, he rightly asked for his investment back.
>>
>>37368504
We need to do more than just kill to survive and cooperation in survival situations is a lot more than killing. Look at literally any survival show, I'm not denying that people have had to kill to survive but there was a lot more to even that for us.
>>
>>37365758
>>37368468

it's hard because what seems clear to one person can seem unclear to someone else

i call bullshit on woman in OP tho, if she really thought she was just hanging out with a friend she would've paid for her half. the only reasonable expectation of being paid for is if it's a date of some kind. she just exploited the dude for a free meal, which is totally something some women do.
>>
>>37368584
>>37368638
>ive never been on a real date where i've had the balls to actually tell a girl im interested
>>
>>37368627
>oh no I thought you meant like a friend date james, like you know when you mark something on a calender and say that's the date? I'm sorry I didn't understand, I just don't think I'm the one for you. thanks for all the coffee and pastries though, $50 of sugary bullshit was delicious!
>>
>>37368627
>>implying that asking about a second date is less autistic than trying and failing to kiss a girl who isn't into you
Not the point, you're moving the goalposts
>You're being dense, anon. I went on a date with them *solely* because they were fun to be around - it's not like I have a "DOES HE EAT PUSSY GOOD???" detect-o-meter.
Yeah I'm sure you definitely would've kept dating nice betas who weren't amazing in bed, jej
>>
>>37368627
>It's also convenient for you that my social value plummets after the age of 27 and hits rock bottom at 40
Why is that convenient for us? So we get to settle for a dried-up whore no one else wants? YIPPEE!!!!
>>
File: mindblown.jpg (15KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.jpg
15KB, 240x240px
>>37368621
>>37368603

It's insane. She has warped her mind around to thinking we're shaming the woman into paying for HIM. The entitlement and the lack of responsibility and decency is unreal.
>>
>>37368646
>mfw this stupid teen twink thinks you can just ask for your investment back on a loss
>>
>>37368672
>Ad-homs when no argument
Normies are so predictable
>>
>>37368727
>my argument is that it's normal to go on "dates" where its not clear to the girl that im interested, because i'm 14 years old
>>
>>37368715
He can't legally guarantee he gets it back, obviously, but if she were a good, honest friend instead of a roastie looking for handouts she would pay him.
>>
>>37368659

Right, but joining together to protect ourselves is the main reason we join together.
>>
So do I now have to tell the human female (female) "this is a date. this is the only reason i am paying for you. if you do not consent, you must pay for your half or not join me at all"

The future looks bright
>>
>>37368603

Just btw, I'm fit, rich, and I actually think women are *more* retarded than I did before.
>>
>>37368737
>Where it's not clear to the girl
It was clear. She's fucking lying.
>More ad-homs
This is your last (You), faggot
>>
>>37368744
>if she were a friend
yes, that's correct. the other bullshit about investments being refundable in general is not.
>>
>>37368646
You said she took advantage so she either did more than he told her to do or she did less but you said nothing was required of her. I disagree, I think she had a moral obligation to spend time with the guy who she received a free meal from as it would had been rude to just leave. From what I read she did spend time and ate with him.

>He had a right to expect their relationship was moving forward
Everyone has a right to any expectation, it's okay to have thoughts, I agree.

>When he discovered it wasn't, he rightly asked for his investment back.
Yes, and she likely refused as she's not morally or legally obligated to give him his money back.

I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>37368773
>Going full autismo about the meaning of the word "investment"
Use whatever equivalent term you like, the argument is the same
>>
>>37368444
It's not bait lol

I just love how in charge and unapologetic you are, btfoing everyone itt messing with you

Thank you for responding<3
>>
>>37368763
>i can make shit up to make myself feel better about defending a loser
>>
>>37368755
Don't forget to have her sign on a legal document saying
>this is a date.
>I'm paying for you.
>You give me sex in return.
>If no sex, you pay for your half.
It's the only way.
>>
>>37368672

Kek. Girls ask me out actually. The new Stacy at my workplace asked me out Friday but I ducked and dodged that shit. I'm not just gonna ignore every man ever who complains about 'the wife'. Women suck the life out of men.

Anyways, this was a date. Go back to redit whore we are you here. You have the rest of the internet to seek for validation of how empowered you are.
>>
>>37368674
>fair enough, Sally, that's cool. Should I flag down a waitress and get our cheque? My lobster and drink came to about $21, I think, how about your meal?

Nobody is forcing you to pay anything!

>>37368686
There is no socially acceptable way to ask a woman 'is this a date?' in the middle of an outing, anon, because it puts people on the spot and makes them uncomfortable, regardless of the answer. So, ask people on a date by using the word 'date' to begin with.

I mostly certainly would've dropped the nice betas who didn't bother to eat me out properly, or at least attempt it. Oral sex isn't dick size, anon. I'm not going to settle for someone who doesn't care about satisfying me sexually.

>>37368710
It's convenient for you because your social worth doesn't drop, you dense motherfucker.

Seriously, the fact that mine does doesn't really bother me too much because I have things in my life more important than sex or intimacy, and will still have those things when I'm a dried-up whore. Can you really not say the same?

>>37368791
That's surprisingly sweet. I hope you have an amazing week, anon!
>>
>>37368788
>being a literal autist who thinks investments are refundable
>>
>>37368797

Yeah, we know.

You can even make up a universe where this stupid fucking bitch didn't understand she was clearly on a date per the fact she was at a nice restaurant not spending any of her own money.
>>
>>37365546
Go the fuck away! No one wants you here. You have not made a single post that was even mildly productive to any conversation that was going on.
>>
>>37368778
>Yes, and she likely refused as she's not morally or legally obligated to give him his money back.
As a friend she absolutely is obligated. Friends do not take advantage of and freeload on their friends for handouts. If she wants handouts she can be his gf, but otherwise he has every right to expect restitution and she has every obligation to repay him if she wants the friendship to continue.
>>
>>37368748
Depends how broad you want to use the word "protect", if it's simply to mean to kill enemies then you're wrong, you can't kill weather and the elements.
>>
>>37368737

A person inviting you out proves that they're interested faggot. Not everyone takes the Chad approach of 'hurr durr let's fuck'
>>
>>37368797

You're such an evil person. Must be a woman.
>>
>>37368841
>implying I care
I think I'll stay anyways. You're not the boss of me.
>>
I love how everyone is here suggesting that it was socially awkward not to be all like "so this is a date and that's why I'm paying right?"

What's socially awkward, you insufferably stupid faggots, is having so little life experience and situational awareness that need it explained to you whether or not you're on a fucking date.

Holy shit this thread has officially triggered me.

10/10. At least now I know how dumb millennial women and their cucks actually are.
>>
>>37368826
>Oral sex isn't dick size, anon. I'm not going to settle for someone who doesn't care about satisfying me sexually
Never said they didn't care, stop twisting my argument
>So, ask people on a date by using the word 'date' to begin with
Again operating under the assumption that this woman, or any reasonable person, would confuse this for a friendly outing instead of a date
>>
>>37368832
>everybody knows what my intentions are XDD
i can agree that shes a stupid bitch, but this fuckass in the OP has no clue how dating works.

>>37368820
>women suck the life out of men
>im this gay
>>
>>37368826
>It's convenient for you because your social worth doesn't drop, you dense motherfucker
This is r9k, you retarded roastie. Our social worth is already zero.
>>
>>37365819
>tfw no black robot gf to fuck and make me into her white slave bf

leave contact info pls
>>
>>37368843

But we can, by building shelter structures together.
>>
>>37368900

I don't think he really expected to get his money back, intuitive social dynamo.
>>
>>37368848
>not everyone should make it clear its a date to call it a date
oh yeah? how did that work out for this fucking moron who spent $80 on a "first date" that didn't get him anything?
>>
>>37368879
Why? What do you even get out of it?
>>
>>37368900
>i can agree that shes a stupid bitch, but this fuckass in the OP has no clue how dating works
He asked a girl out to dinner and paid for her fucking meal. He knows how dating works. He did nothing wrong. Even in the OP pic you can see he knew that it was obviously a date
>>
>>37368936
>didn't get him anything
She never intended to give him anything.
>>
>>37368791

Except she didn't BTFO anybody you pathetic orbiter faggot.

Jesus Christ, I hope your testicles descend in the near future.

This is just one of the many things wrong with society today. Women can be mediocre and still be made to feel as if they accomplished something.
>>
>>37368826
she didn't thank you for the $50 you spent on her until after the date, retard. when she rejected your romantic advances. and you didn't fucking order lobster at a coffee shop you stupid fucking nigger. keep up with the fantasy scenario you stupid fucking ritalin addled speed adict piece of shit
>>
>>37368842
>As a friend she absolutely is obligated.
Why?
> Friends do not take advantage of and freeload on their friends for handouts.
I agree but if a friend gives a handout freely then it is okay to take it and is mutually expected for you to not give it back. I also, again, don't see how she took advantage, she did what he asked of her.
>If she wants handouts she can be his gf,
I guess?
>but otherwise he has every right to expect restitution
Again, he can expect whatever he likes, thoughts aren't against the law.
>she has every obligation to repay him if she wants the friendship to continue.
Most friends would not require repayment for a free dinner so I don't understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>37368936

$80 to next such a huge dumbass with minimal time investment seems like money well spent to me.
>>
>>37368900

I don't give a fuck. I already know that sex with a woman is no more pleasurable than sex with my hand. The pleasure is supposed to come from the trust and the companionship and the laughs but that shit ain't worth it if she's trying to move in with me and clutter my bathrooms with 1000s of god knows what cakeup.

That's right roastie, you've run into a Chad! What's really funny is you will call robots losers and whatnot but Chad will never take you seriously either kek! He's gonna pump and dump, use and abuse, and you actually in turn get mad at robots for not doing the same thing HA
>>
I want someone to explain to me RIGHT NOW how a guy could buy you an $86 dinner and you could possibly think it's NOT a date. Fucking explain on what universe a person could be that dense.
>>
>>37368938
I don't have to be getting anything out of it. I don't need to provide a reason.
>>
>>37368761
Prove it pics or your a khv land whale.
>>37368711
Except that's exactly what he's doing. And to top it off he's acting like she's his gf.
Fucking gross.
So if I twerk does that now constitutes I have rough sex with a guy now.
>>37368686
>Sexual chemistry is Fucking important. I'm sorry your to 2 virgin 2 furious too know.
>>
>>37368936

>implying this how the majority of dinner dates between mature 30 somethings go
>>
>>37368983
>I agree but if a friend gives a handout freely then it is okay to take it and is mutually expected for you to not give it back.
This is where your argument completely crumbles. He was not giving the handout as a friend and any reasonable person knows it.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 628x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 628x682px
basic general social etiquette:

if you invite someone to some activity, you pay

this isn't about sex or love, just normal politeness
(this is why it's so rude when people throw a party and ask guests to "contribute" to it)

this doesn't apply to casual hang outs with close friends

for example: hey (close friend) I feel like going out for drinks this Friday, ya up for it?

sad thing about OPs post: guy must've been crazy about this girl, full crush mode, and had no idea she felt absolutely nothing for him, he obviously must've been posing as her friend and every moment up to that failed kiss must really burn in his memory, he obviously misread the signs, I do feel sorry for him, but he turned into a petty vindictive jerk, and that's wrong
>>
>>37368890
MEN DON'T ASK WOMEN THEY BARELY KNOW TO "FRIEND DINNERS"

WHEN I ASK A BITCH TO GO EAT WITH ME IT IS AUTOMATICALLY A FUCKING DATE.

THE ISSUE HERE IS THAT A BITCH CAN JUST SAY "LOL NO IT WASN'T THANKS FOR THE FREE FOOD" AND DESTROY THIS IMPLICIT FUCKING SOCIAL CONTRACT LIKE A CHIMP SMASHING A CHINA VASE.

IT'S NOT FUCKING RIGHT
>>
>>37368968
you should find that out before you spend the money, queerbait
>>37368942
>he knows how dating works
>gets BTFO and then begs for the money back he spent trying to get a fucking kiss
at least when i failed miserably i enjoyed myself with the girls i was with. this dumb cunt is rolling in shit over some homely looking prude
>>
>>37368896
So what exactly is your argument?

>Yeah I'm sure you definitely would've kept dating nice betas who weren't amazing in bed, jej
By my own standards, being amazing in bed is learning how to perform oral sex on me properly until I orgasm, followed by me returning the favour and having sex with the guy. It's not a heavy requirement, anon, and if any guy who's interested in me doesn't care about giving me orgasms, then I will not continue to date him.

Look, sure, she probably knew she was manipulating him. But sometimes people will do that, and his lacking in common sense is why she got away with doing so.

If I got blackout drunk and initiated sex with a man but regretted it in the morning, y'all would be shouting "It's your fault for getting hammered!!! Nobody made you get hammered!!! You offered to sleep with that guy!!!"

Nobody made this man assume it was a date. Nobody made him pay.

>>37368913
Oops. Bit of a social faux pas on my behalf.

>>37368976
Coffee shops that serve lobster rolls probably exist, you weird little shit. It's my hypothetical coffee shop, it can serve whatever I want, you drunken troglodyte.

!!! Perhaps make the sexual advances BEFORE YOU SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON A RANDOM WOMAN? GOODNESS
>>
>>37369035
>if you invite someone to some activity, you pay
Fucking LIES. Spread your misinformation elsewhere, you vile roastie. Stop trying to get men to subsidize your existence
>>
>>37368983

I can tell everybody in this thread, with certainty, that this is a roastie cunt with a small following of orbiters who buys her shit on a regular basis and she is justifying her manipulation of desperate and lonely men.

Please do the world a favor and kill yourself, bitch. You bring absolutely nothing worthwhile to society at large.
>>
>>37369024
>He was not giving the handout as a friend and any reasonable person knows it.
Where's your proof?

All I've read, from what they both agreed on, is that he asked her to eat dinner with him.
>>
>>37369047
Make sexual advances BEFORE the date?

AY YO GURL LEMME HOLLA ATCHYA LEMME GET DAT ASS BITCH BACK IT UP

because that's not fucking backwards and derogatory at all. are you a fucking nigger? or a nigger loving coalburner?
>>
>>37368936
Umm your a womanizing pig if you think 80$ should get a woman to fuck you if your not a chad.

Only a marine or chad should get prostitute sex on the first date.
>>
>>37369014

>Except that's exactly what he's doing.

The OP isn't doing anything. He's only mad about being rejected on a date she said yes to.

>So if I twerk does that now constitutes I have rough sex with a guy now.

>Trying to imply this isn't a sexual mating dance.

God you were just brainwashed in college weren't you?
>>
>>37369042
>men don't do this
>they clearly do this all the time
>you're out of your element
dinner is some intimate, unspoken contract for you? did you fall on your head as a kid a lot?

how much time goes into earning the $50-100 you're going to spend on the dinner, and how much time do you think it takes to clear up the fact that you're asking out someone on a date? something a little more implicit is getting nudes from the girl and hanging out at home with her, but eating somewhere? fag.
>>
>>37369047
>Nobody made this man assume it was a date.
She did. If she REALLY didn't believe it was a date the onus should've been on her to clear it up. Etiquette dictates this is a classic example of a date between a man and a woman.
>If I got blackout drunk and initiated sex with a man but regretted it in the morning, y'all would be shouting "It's your fault for getting hammered!!! Nobody made you get hammered!!! You offered to sleep with that guy!!!
Getting drunk in the company of men naturally leads to sex, so you should've expected as such. Taking a woman to dinner and paying for her naturally leads to dating, so he expected as such.
>>
>>37365489
Iirc his words were along the lines of "hey you're really pretty wanna go out for (dinner/lunch)?"
If that ain't a date I don't know what is

>entitled
Yeah cause her taking $90 from someone ain't entitled at all is it? Just lol
>>
>>37369093
Maybe I was. Drop me a redpill or two.
>>
>>37368983
Most friends would at least suggest paying their half at the end of the dinner, you're fucking delusional to think otherwise...
>>
>>37369090

Clearly $80 should get one more consideration than "Wait, was this supposed to be a date?"
>>
>>37369079
>Muh proof
I don't need to prove that a man buying a woman an expensive dinner is considered a "date" in our culture, shit-for-brains. That's like asking me to prove that 2+2=4. Unnecessary.
>>
>>37369014

Fit rich guy here again.

Your entire worldview betrays how entitled you actually are, and it is absolutely amazing.

I realize nothing is going to make you see it, but I want to tell you anyway:

You are DUMB.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and just go reflect for a while on all the stupid shit you've said here. Everybody knows what a date is. Everybody knows how this works. Even *you* fucking know how this works when your butthole isn't exploding due to the cognitive dissonance of realizing a woman might have done something wrong.
>>
>>37369078
I read your post and don't see any arguments proving that she's obligated to repay him for the free meal that she was given with no apparent strings attached.
>>
Even if it was a date, he's not entitled to kiss her or entitled to anything from her. He needs to learn how to handle rejection too.
>>
>>37369090
>your not a chad.
>Only a marine or chad should get prostitute sex on the first date.

Nah. Fuck that. Nobody should get sex. I used to find Islam absolutely pig disgusting, but now I realize why they cut you cunts' clits off and make you cover yourselves in blankets year round.

You can't control yourselves and you're manipulative to a fault.

Gas yourself roastie.
>>
>>37369035

> blah blah blah

> I'm suspending my understanding of how dating works to be a born-to-follow white-knighting faggot

Will this trend ever fucking die?
>>
>>37369149
Being a good person/friend is more than just what you're legally obligated to do. In case you haven't noticed, there a lot of assholes who aren't in prison.
>>
>>37369150
>Even if it was a date, he's not entitled to kiss her or entitled to anything from her
No one said otherwise. However, he has EVERY right to call her out for being a manipulative cunt.
>>
>>37369149

>she's

Implying it's not actually you attempting to give the illusion that anybody gives a shit about you.

Better luck next time, cunt. Wait no, kill yourself. Don't let there be a next time!
>>
This thread is full of underage and NEETs so of course your opinions are skewed. Would anybody care as much if he paid $10 instead?

Grow the fuck up there's nothing impressive about that bill cost.
>>
>>37369035
>if you invite someone to some activity, you pay

not in the least bit

i would actually never even let someone do it for me unless they were trying to fuck me

i'm a man though and nobody wants to fuck me so i haven't been put to the test but i never have allowed that in a platonic context.
>>
>>37369204
>Grow the fuck up there's nothing impressive about that bill cost.
Either a woman or trust fund babby
>>
>>37369084
God dammit, I meant romantic. It's late.

People with adequate social skills can make affirming jokes that are flirty or referencing the fact that both people are currently on a date. And, honestly? I pay for whatever I eat when I go on dates, so even if he was under a false impression, it was *his fault that he offered to pay*. Sure, it would've made him look like a cheap ass, but he'd have saved money and shame pretty fucking quickly in comparison to paying for her food and then getting rejected.

>>37369113
You do realise that men and women eating together doesn't necessarily automatically make the situation a date, right? Whenever a guy asks me to go anywhere with him alone, am I supposed to turn up and begin conversation with "ALSO!!!! JUST SO YOU'RE AWARE, YOU HAVEN'T ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE TODAY, BY THE WAY, RIGHT?"

It's autistic to suggest this.

Getting drunk in the company of men naturally leads to sex, taking a woman to dinner and paying for her naturally leads to you paying for her.

I was too intoxicated to want the sex, he was too naive to anticipate rejection. It's all equal unfairness, you see? And can be fixed easily by taking simple precautions.
>>
>>37369143
I am a woman dickhead.
I know how it Fucking works.
I am not dumb.

Your fit really? Then why didn't you have your dick Sucked by her in your car.

Your rich? Yet 80$ is your breaking point. Give me a Fucking break. Your a joke.

I actually have money and I haven't gone below 200$ for any dates with men I've been on and I've paid for them.

buy a hooker next time filthy casual.
>>
>>37369140
Why does a man buying a woman an expensive dinner on what's considered a "date" in our culture obligate this woman, whose only apparent agreement was to show up, to repay what was freely paid for her?
>>
>>37369090
mr. "venmo please i beg you :(" is the one who expected that to be enough for a kiss. he somehow didn't recognize by the way this chick was acting how things were going until she rejected his big move AFTER the "date"

you can't have it both ways. either both the guy and girl are both clueless fucks, or they are both assholes trying to use the other person. we don't have anything else other than she "didn't know" it was a date and he "didn't know" she wasn't interested in him. asking for your money back implies you were only paying for some action.

the frustration of some pubescent kid getting rejected is understandable, but he's going to set himself up for failure every time if he doesn't figure out what the girl actually wants and if they are on the same page. forget about just dating for a second, i see countless "couples" argue about petty shit and break up because something was "implied"
>>
>>37365878
Except, at most restaurants, they cut you off after a certain amount of drinks, unless you're at a bar. For instance, where I live, our restaurant would lose our liquor license if we sold more than a small pitcher (about 40oz) of beer to a single customer. That's about 4 drinks worth of alcohol.

Alcohol isn't expensive unless you're at an expensive restaurant or a bar.
>>
>>37369239
>I am a woman dickhead.
>I am not dumb.

Pick one and only one roastie.
>>
>>37369239
I am an actual woman though and this is *AWFUL* bait. No girl dumb enough to use 'your' incorrectly/capitalise unnecessarily would simultaneously use the phrase 'filthy casual' as part of an insult. Or post here, because they'd likely have much better things to do.

Very bad attempt.
>>
>>37369226
>You do realise that men and women eating together doesn't necessarily automatically make the situation a date, right?
He's paying so it absolutely does
> him alone, am I supposed to turn up and begin conversation with "ALSO!!!! JUST SO YOU'RE AWARE, YOU HAVEN'T ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE TODAY, BY THE WAY, RIGHT?
Yes. If you don't want to date him, yes.
>I was too intoxicated to want the sex, he was too naive to anticipate rejection. It's all equal unfairness, you see? And can be fixed easily by taking simple precautions
You had reason to believe it would lead to sex, he had no reason to believe a woman on a date with him is not interested in him
>>
>>37369239

I know you're a woman, dumbfuck. Everybody here knows. You didn't need to tell anyone.

For the rest of your post: Refer to previous reply.
>>
>>37369158
Hey pay my pussy tax or learn to live without sex.

How hard is dieting
How hard is locking your fridge
How hard is a deadlift.

Fuck off back to your cp of Mohammeds wife in moms basement.
>>
>>37369120

If you're brainwashed that easily and/or succumb to the opinions of the majority easily then it's hopeless for you. The truth is right in front of you plain to see just don't try to inject it with ideology.

Everything I know or think I know I contemplated for myself. But I just love hearing people with different opinions and reading extensively about the things they can't teach in school for political reasons.
>>
>>37369245
Are you a lawyer? I fucking hate faggots who argue like this. No, she wasn't literally OBLIGATED to pay him back but that doesn't make her behavior socially acceptable
>>
>>37369177
What we know from the image is that he paid for her dinner, an assumption can be made that he did so freely and only brought up him being paid back in this text conversation. Assuming that the only agreement was that she was going to show up and eat with him, why should she as a good person or a good friend pay him back?
>>
If the cunt doesn't belong to another man he should have just fucked it. You don't ask a pig if it wants to be bacon or sausage. Cunt is for fucking.
>>
>>37369126
We don't know if she didn't, what we do know is that he paid for it.
>>
>>37369299

FYI we can all tell how hilariously buttangry you are by the excruciatingly forced figurative language and attempts to be "savage" to save face after getting your pussy handed to you.
>>
>>37369245

She should say no if she does not want to pursue relations with him. Just like you would to any person you had no interest in--UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANT TO USE THEM.
>>
>>37369317
Because she knew what he wanted and deliberately let him spend his money on her with no intention of reciprocating. That is pretty much universally called "taking advantage of people," and good people don't do it
>>
>>37369299

>Ad hom
>Ad hom

>Pay my pussy tax

I probably wouldn't want to fuck you even if there was no tax

>How hard is dieting

Easy as fuck.

>How hard is locking your fridge

Who the fuck does this?

>How hard is a deadlift

Depends on how much weight you're trying to deadlift.

It amuses me how much you stupid cunts bitch about men being "entitled" to fuck you while I've had literal hambeasts feel like they're entitled to fuck me.

Women are so delusional. It's cute.
>>
Women are basically creatures of pure evil and malice, but it is YOUR fault for giving them the power they wield.
>>
So if she had just said that she wasn't interested, and admitted it was a date, would she still be held obligated to return him the $86?
>>
>>37369290
>He's paying so it absolutely does
Nobody has made him pay! He can't just offer up money and turn it into a date, you must acquire the consent of a woman in order to date her.

>Yes. If you don't want to date him, yes.
I don't assume that all men who want to spend time around me want to fuck me. This is because, unlike robots, male normies are occasionally not interested in fucking everything with a vagina. Believe me. In some cases, I've absolutely offered.

>he had no reason to believe a woman on a date with him is not interested in him
You do not understand consent.
>>
>>37369286
On a phone. #notmyfault
>>37369281
Says a ass assulted virgin watching interracial porn.
Why is it woman are all of sudden dumb when they have a opinion that a male doesn't like.
>>
>>37369239

Oh God is it a liberal numale posing as a female? Both are equally gassable. The homeland is being invaded.

you >>37369286 are part of the invasion too!
>>
>>37369364

> I don't know what a date is and probably have never been on a date.

> I'm also apparently surrounded by fags.

It's all starting to resolve.
>>
>>37369313
>Are you a lawyer? I fucking hate faggots who argue like this.
Why?

>No, she wasn't literally OBLIGATED to pay him back
So you retract your statement saying that "she has every obligation to repay him if she wants the friendship to continue."?

>that doesn't make her behavior socially acceptable
Says who? and what did she do that was socially unacceptable? I choose to do something for someone and they don't want to kiss me then what exactly did they do wrong?
>>
>>37369364
>you must acquire the consent of a woman in order to date her.
The consent came when she let him pay.
>This is because, unlike robots, male normies are occasionally not interested in fucking everything with a vagina.
Straw man. This was never stated nor implied. You brought up sex, not me. Most robots are more interested in
relationships than in sex.
>You do not understand consent.
This has nothing to do with consent and everything to do with reasonable expectations
>>
>>37369347
Where does it say that she said yes or no to him paying the bill? All I know from reading the image is that he paid, he tried to kiss her and she refused.
>>
>>37369375

You're not a robot. Why are you here? STACY GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37369351
At least chad loves me.
>>37369338
So how.much do the women around you Like those five dollar words after sex.
Oh wait...
You wouldn't know would you.
>>
>>37369408
>pays for food
>this is consent for a kiss
>t. born in a toilet and raised by trannies
>>
>>37369419

In all probability he just asked for the check then pulled out his wallet and paid. There was no discussion in all likelihood.
>>
>>37369375
>Says a ass assulted virgin watching interracial porn.
>Why is it woman are all of sudden dumb when they have a opinion that a male doesn't like.

Interracial porn is fucking disgusting and is hardly a step above bestiality.

Also ask yourself the same question except in reverse.

Again, please gas yourself roastflaps.
>>
I really don't get /r9k/ sometimes

you're all a bunch of pathetic losers projecting your own failures and rejections onto this one women because she chose not to kiss a guy who clearly feels entitled to her body

bunch of fucking losers?
>>
>>37369408
if you're interested in relationships, maybe you should communicate to the person that you want a relationship instead of having "reasonable expectations" around paying for sex/intimacy
>>
>>37369390
No
Go check out soc for
>my tits the blogpost.
>>
>>37369430

Chad doesn't love anybody except Chad. Thanks for proving my last sentence true.

Women are delusional.
>>
File: IMG_2012.jpg (357KB, 850x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2012.jpg
357KB, 850x852px
>>37365466
Life is a game. There are winners and sore losers. Who is worse, a woman who outsmarts a man? Or a man who outsmarts a woman? The beta got played, maybe he'll wise up and get his game in order. All your ideas of romance are factionalized Hollywood tropes.
>>
>>37369375
Apart from the fact that 'on a phone' you're still putting in the effort to use punctuation, but incorrectly.

It's really bad, though.

>>37369390
Oh no! Attack of the vaginas! Whatever will you poor robots do?

>>37369397
>projecting
I'm a young woman, of course I've been on a date. I just prefer to pay for myself so that entitled manchildren don't automatically assume that I'm a prostitute.

They like to fuck *specific* vaginas, anon. Vaginas belonging to women that they have crushes on, or are dating, or are more compatible with them than I am. I think it's fairly respectable for a man to have standards.

>>37369408
Sex, romance, whatever. The majority of people I spend time with are men who love me platonically, which I enjoy. And also, if I'm going to become a soft-core prostitute, I'm going to cost more than $86.
>>
>>37369430

> I'm no longer even pretending to have a coherent argument.

Quick: Insult my social class as though you did anything to obtain yours.
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 768x1024px
>>37369067
hai I'm not a roastie dude and I've been hurt before when I've misread the signs, stupid real yup it's from my life green text:
>cute blonde co-worker, 17 like me, grocery store
>I have a slight dent in my chin, she likes to touch it sometimes, "aww that's cute anon" , tells me "you're so cute" one day
>one Friday says she's bored nothing to do, I suggest hanging out, she eagerly agrees
>says "call me about 1am so I have time to get ready & I'll tell you where I live" she gives me her number
>our shifts ended at 10pm (her) 10:30pm (me)
>I'm thinking "yes she likes me, yay"
>drive over, she suggested going to a playground, she's so cute on a swing
>convo for a bit, it lags, kinda quiet
>so, I make my move, kiss her on lips no tounge but it's a lingering kiss, she doesn't push me away but
>when I look at her she quietly says "um, I have a boyfriend"
>I'm really shocked my stomach hurts, I say "o I'm so sorry, I um I thought um" like I was stuttering and my face was hot af
>she looks kinda sad and says "I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to get the wrong idea, I thought you knew"
>I don't say anything except "I'm sorry I'm really sorry"
>I'm standing by my car hood smoking a cigarette
>she comes round "hey it's ok you didn't know, let's just forget it ok?
>suggest taking her home, she agrees, drive her home, she hugs me
>at work she's still nice n cute n jokey, but all the "hey cutie" stuff is gone
>her bf comes by, like two or three days, glares at me each time
>skinny manlet with bulgy blue eyes and a weird jewfro
>I kek a little inside, but I still feel stupid, and despite being taller and cuter than him, she's his girl not mine

Pic related re manners
>>
File: chad5.jpg (83KB, 736x1079px) Image search: [Google]
chad5.jpg
83KB, 736x1079px
>>37369430

>At least chad loves me.

Being this delusional. No Chad loves any one woman. Why the hell would he? He has holes opening up to him everywhere he goes kek you think Chad loves you holy shit. Chad doesn't even call you but you text him incessantly.
>>
>>37365546
>steven universe
let me hang the noose for you when its time
>>
>>37369448
Why is always gas with you robot nazis.
What about dialogue and real change.
>>
>>37369472

> The men around me don't want to fuck me even though I want to fuck them, and that's totally normal.

No really. You're coming in *crystal clear* now.
>>
>>37369350
Your claims go beyond the scope of what we know from the image. What we seem to absolutely know is that he invited her to eat with him on what multiple people agree to seem like a date, he tried to kiss him and she refused. Where did she take advantage, given only what we know as what can be assumed as fact from what both of these people mutually posit?

I see nothing.
>>
>>37369433

You're a liar if you're trying to argue that people 'consent' before kissing top kek. I remember in the Notebook when the boy asked permission before he kissed the girl too KEK
>>
File: 1467239755809.png (401KB, 2476x678px) Image search: [Google]
1467239755809.png
401KB, 2476x678px
Women are mistakes.
>>
>>37369498
>>37369466
Except if your a woman who won the genetic lottery he does.
10/10 for falling for the chad only loves holes meme.
Maybe it's the robots that can't love anything but a hole.
>>
>>37369469
>mfw i can imagine how much OP fantasized about this average looking chick but never actually talked to her about dating or getting together, and how crushed he felt over not getting kissed
by age 19 probably a thousand girls rejected my attempt at a kiss or hanging out alone somewhere. this guy is acting like he went all in the first time outside of his house getting attention from a girl.
>>
>>37369506
Another threat of violence. I should honestly keep count at this point. You're such a loser oh my gosh. Ugh.
>>
>>37369444
Why should we rely on probability to assess a person's entire character and whether or not they did something evil?
>>
File: badcunt.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
badcunt.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>37369472

>Oh no! Attack of the vaginas! Whatever will you poor robots do?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. You're gonna destroy this place aren't you?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>37369553

It's not a meme roastie. You have a Chad who doesn't know he's a Chad.

Guys who know what they have know how to work the game. They don't chain themselves down to the same cunt.

Oh and for my coup de grace, I'd like to point out that you bragging about "winning" the genetic lottery is absolutely nothing to be proud of. It's too bad you couldn't win the "tolerable personality" lottery too.

I'm going to stick to my guns here and insist that you kill yourself. You bring absolutely nothing of value to society at large--even your looks, which are by your own admission the only thing you have to offer, will fade in the next ten years.
>>
>>37369539
you're the fuccboi who thinks paying for food is consent.

i can read a girls face or mood before making a move. you don't need verbal permission, but you should have a good idea unless the girls totally playing you. and what's wrong in the REAL WORLD in talking to a girl you fucking like? you think all couples just play out scenes from fucking hollywood films all day?

i'd feel bad for babby getting played if he didn't unload all that autism. expecting a kiss for $87 is not really any different from expecting free food for hanging out with some loser.
>>
>>37369551
I don't get it, he had naked girls biologically unrelated to him walking around the house and he was complaining?
>>
>>37369472

i hope you are a roleplaying faggot.

if women finally found even THIS place it'll be a sad day.

fucking whores
>>
File: funy.jpg (11KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
funy.jpg
11KB, 236x233px
>>37369553

Godsakes woman. Who is that man that women always complain about are jerks? Who never calls them? Who never proposes to them? Hint, it's not regular dudes or robots. It's Chad. The fact that you are defending him is hilarious though.
>>
>>37368621
paying for the dinner when it's not a date doesnt entitle him a kiss. If he said it would be a date, then it should be a date. Going as friends and paying it has a large amount of difference to a date. If you had a friend you don't have romantic feelings with and takes you out to eat and suddenly tries to kiss you, it would be weird. It goes the same way with both gender
>>
So this thread is really just an argument of whether it's socially acceptable for a woman to accept a guy's offer to pay for her meal when she's not gonna fuck him.

This is literally what half of the people ITT are arguing, let that sink in and let that affect your opinion on the intelligence of this board.
>>
>>37369691
>only top tier men have commitment issues or are capable of neglecting some fling
>regular guys cling like leeches to the first girl that likes them for life
>>
>>37369584

Because that's what logical beings do. In all probability he paid for the date you wouldn't even have to read the OP to know that. And in all probability there was no fuss about it he just paid while she sat there smiling maybe on her phone. That's what probably happened.
>>
>>37369664
women have absolutely found this place

"quirky" women and edgy leftist feminists come here to harvest our memes.
>>
the women was OBVIOUSLY using the retard. the retard OBVIOUSLY wanted more than friendship.

there was never a friendship between those two. just someone who wanted pussy and a whore who wanted free shit
>>
>>37369629
That's cute. Elliot Rodger's probably just gave you a (you) in robot hell.

And being hot is something to be proud of.
>>37369691
Really would you even say that to me over drinks.
You would stammer out how many times you want to fuck me.
And I would laugh as a fat girl picks up the spagetti I left on the plate. As I'm heading off into the sunset with chad.
>>
>>37369633

It's a date. If she doesn't want to go on a date with him, she should say no. Everyone knows the dating ritual it's just a mating ritual. Just imagine how a date between two mature 30 year olds would go and you might be able to comprehend how dates work.

Also, hollywood films produce and reproduce culture. They're not just random shit there's a reason things happen in movies the way they do. You are very stupido that's for sure.
>>
>>37365466
>im such a "nice guy," i paid for dinner and she should have kissed me!
>if some random guy paid for my dinner, i'd suck his dick! i'm so nice.
>>
>>37369753

that's sad, but also explains a lot
>>
>>37369747
Why would a man that can get any puh he wants stick around for your "golden roast?" What do you provide that he can't get from another woman besides the obvious? Protip: it's probably not emotions.
>>
>>37369749
>Because that's what logical beings do.
Then the court of law is not logical for every court in lands considered to have a modicum of fairness believe in "Innocent until proven guilty" not "Guilty because there's a chance the person under trial did the crime". Evidence is simply not here to imply that she accepted a guy's invitation to a dinner with the sole purpose of taking advantage of him, evidence is not here to come close to imply that she did or did not insist that he not pay her bill.
>>
>>37369747

>only top tier men have commitment issues or are capable of neglecting some fling
>regular guys cling like leeches to the first girl that likes them for life

Yes. Your own failed sarcasm shows this as well.
>>
>>37368504
I am a rat
>>
>>37369820
>you are very stupido
>i think the notebook is a reflection of real relationships
mature 30 year olds tend to use verbal and body language to communicate their intentions, rather than just offering money for kisses indirectly

you'll get it someday. you'll feel close to somebody eventually and come up with your own personality instead of copying what you saw in movies.
>>
>>37369860
>Then the court of law is not logical for every court in lands considered to have a modicum of fairness believe in "Innocent until proven guilty" not "Guilty because there's a chance the person under trial did the crime" isn't logical*
>>
What's kind of funny about this thread is that playing dumb about "oh, were we on a date?" is exactly what a woman would do in real life if she cynically wanted a free dinner, which is exactly what the """""female""""" posters in this thread are doing.
>>
>spending that much on someone you dont know
>thinking you can buy someone like theyre a prostitute
>>
>>37369849
1. top tier men sleep around with top tier women, you're implicitly insulting them by saying they fuck the trashy chicks that end up alone
2. saying that regular men cling to the first pussy in their lives and don't let go is an even bigger insult, what makes your feminist retard ass think that every girl is so special?

fuck off.
>>
>>37369893
Most of my posts ITT are calling you fags out on defending this retard and this is the first time someone implied I might actually have a penis, which I do, holy fuck, talk things out with your mothers.
>>
>>37369807
>You would stammer out how many times you want to fuck me.
that happens to you? id wouldn't dare mention sex or anything sexual before you
>>
>>37369807

>Being hot is something to be proud of
>Being proud of something that is 100% beyond your control is something to be proud of

Women logic at work here, folks. No, you dumb cunt. Completing a marathon is something to be proud of. Curing a disease is something to be proud of. Enduring childbirth is something to be proud of. Being born with a nice pair of tits, a bubble butt and a symmetrical face is not.

Please kill yourself with all due haste.
>>
>>37369912
All women are biologically whores.
>>
>>37368826
>It's convenient for you because your social worth doesn't drop, you dense motherfucker.

Joke's on you, I like older women.

I CAN'T LOSE PEOPLE
>>
>>37369887

No she won't; wtf are you talking about.
>>
>>37369807

Kek. I have no problems getting sex roastie. I slept with my English teacher in high school and multiple T.A's in uni.

Shits not hard if you have good genetics and have a job. My problem is with commitment. And no I wouldn't say my true feelings about women to your face I would just avoid you and mumble answers when you tried to talk to me, and you would find that 'hot' and 'mysterious' and stalk me even more it's a fucking joke.

I hope you do get your happy ending though but I don't think most people ever get that.
>>
>>37369449
Cunt is for fucking. Cunt has no purpose other then to be fucked, a cunt that does not fuck is of no use and should be destroyed.
>>
>>37369860

We don't need such high standards since the guilty roastie faces no punishment. Proportionality my dear.
>>
>>37369893
>a free dinner is worth spending an evening with some dipshit who's going to try to awkwardly kiss her
yeah, nah. even if she could have guessed what he wanted, that doesn't justify his mental malfunction in offering to pay for dinner before he had any indication that she was into him.

imagine if you started throwing around money to every girl you had conversations with?
>>
Join my discord if you have a Mic. I'm lonely. Robots only. Normies will get REEEEEed the fuck out if dodge.

Discord link 4HrMZ
>>
>>37369013
You forgot to ask if you were being detained.
>>
>wasting 86 dollars on some used up roastie whore

Why do people do this?
>>
>>37365466
No, he should've been clear about his intentions from the start.
>>
>>37370030
To try and stop white genocide
Thread posts: 459
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.