[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Mom Shared All My Personal Information With Everyone At School

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Bueller.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Bueller.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
I'm 18 before you scream underage. My mom works at the school. She told the other staff that I'm seeing a shrink, she told them about my disorders, she told them that I am was on suicide watch during the summer. The staff then told their kids who go to the school and now everyone knows. I don't know what to do and r9k are similar type of people to me so has this ever happened to you?
>>
school will be over soon anyway
>>
>>37365122
The only thing you can do with such a stupid mother is to move out and make sure she has no influence over your life as soon as possible. Not kidding, not joking. God, what an idiot.
>>
>>37365161
This. you have like one more month before you never have to see those kids again. Then it won't matter who your mom tells.
>>
>>37365122
Report her to the fucking school board. Fuck that bitch. Sharing students personal information is extremely frowned upon. Esp now with the whole "ACCEPTANCE NO BULLY" movement going on. Play it up. They won't tolerate it esp if you play on the fact you're now a mockery and being ridiculed for mental illnesses because of your own mother who represents the district as an employee of the school.
>>
>>37365171
I don't think she meant to do that, i don't think she had the intention of having this happen
>>37365161
But i don't know what to say when i go to school tomorrow and everyone is making fun of me for it. I normally say "screw off" because i get called stupid stuff like "faggot" and all that but this will be hard to put up with because i know every insult will be 100% true.
>>
>>37365209
But she could just argue that she was just discussing it with personal friends. She didn't directly tell every student.
>>
>>37365241
It doesn't matter. Sharing a student's personal information with zero intention of it being needed. Useful. Or business related is frowned upon. In or out of school. Those are her co workers. Not her flock of hens.
>>
>>37365273
True. I don't know if i would complain tho. I'd get disowned if i complained about my own mom to the school.
>>
Go postal
Orgnl
>>
>>37365122
Sue the school, she's an employee so they are liable of she did it during school hours on school grounds I assume.

She'll probably get fired or a slap on the wrist but you'll get like a million bucks for trauma. Then sue her aswell if you're a cunt.
>>
>>37365171
>God, what an idiot.
I'll agree it was a shit move by her but appreciate she might be struggling with the fact that her son is depressed and suicidal. It's never good for a parent to see their children like that.

She might have just needed someone to talk to. Mentioning it to coworkers help if you're close, admittedly not a great move if they work at a school he's at.

All in all, schools over soon though.
>>
if you really want her to feel the depth of what she did you should kys
>>
>>37365122
You do realize that probably nobody cares? Why are robots so narcissistic to think that anybody cares about their lives. People have their own problems and things to concern themselves with. If anyone does say anything they'll forget about it in like a week. Trendy ass normies latch onto things and quickly forget about them for something else..
>>
>>37365746
I already got a ton of text messages telling me im a freak and how im im done. Last time i did something embarassing (fucked up in a talent show) i was beat up and hospitalized when i went to the bathroom.
>>
>>37365746
I'll forget but doesn't mean I can't sympathise with him now. It's depressing but I've received some great advice from 4Chan (maybe not so much r9k, but elsewhere).

Watch those edges though.
>>
>>37365781
How autistic are you, anon? I was a freak in school and had no friends and I was never bullied badly at all other than the few kids who would just talk shut and make fun of me. They all also thought i was going to shoot up the school.
>>
>>37365122
This is the kind of shit that kills your love for a mother, like a dwindling fire that finally disappears. Just try to forget about it, move out, and don't give your mother the one thing she wants: affection.
Or you could talk to her and make her understand that she made a huge mistake. But they never fucking listen.
>>
File: 1496105197396.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496105197396.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>talk to a psychiatrist who technically doesn't work for the school but is there
>tell her all about my panic attacks, self-harm, and constant anxiety and paranoia
>she by law has to call some other departments because I showed her the scar on my wrist from where I tried to slit my wrists with perfect intent of killing myself
>edge.jpg
>got out of everything and family decides to send me to a real psychiatrist
>learn that my therapist told all my teachers about everything
>teachers told the fucking students
>all the students call me a school shooter and an emo whore now
Hooray
>>
>>37365826
Berating anon for his autistic shit doesn't help him at all, you know.
>>
File: 1495855376641.jpg (24KB, 381x396px) Image search: [Google]
1495855376641.jpg
24KB, 381x396px
>>37365221
Just act like you don't care. They just want to get a reaction out of you
>>
File: 1494183148867.jpg (38KB, 312x446px) Image search: [Google]
1494183148867.jpg
38KB, 312x446px
>>37365122
My mother shared a picture with my friends mother of me in diaper with shit leaking out

Friend sent it to another friend and it ended up spreading through the who school

I haven't seen or talked to my mother in over a decade. Nothing. I won't be attending her funeral either
>>
>>37365122
Show her this site, show her this thread, explain to her that liking traps isn't gay. Show her that this is the future she chose.
>>
>>37365923
I never attended 10th-12th grade (I should be in 12th) but it was my assumption that being emo isn't really uncommon anymore in highschool. I see a lot of shit about people cutting themselves and hating their lives, etc nowadays on social media. Am I wrong or is your school just out of it ?
>>
File: 1492810623711.png (106KB, 592x582px) Image search: [Google]
1492810623711.png
106KB, 592x582px
>>37365122
Listen man you got this reputation now.
You either delet your existence from all social interactions that involve people who would use this against you, or you make anyone who tries to use it against you respect you in either a positive or negative way. Don't fucking own up to that shit, because it will only solidify that you are more pathetic than them from a objective standpoint, and they will always call you pathetic, and you will always feel pathetic
>>
>>37365122
i only see suicide as the way out. unless you have the money to as far as possible and change identity
>>
>>37366255
Nobody at my school is emo, it's the worst insult.
>>
>>37365273
Honestly I dont think its the mom at fault here from a professional perspective as the other teachers who told their kids. Your mom can tell anyone she likes because she is your guardian, but the other teachers have absolutely no right to tell someone about a students personal life and mental health, let alone another student. That teacher needs to get reprimanded
>>
>>37366310
To reiterate on this your social standing from a academic perspective has gone down the totem pole. You can think of this as your power level going from 1000 to 100 if it makes you grasp it better. You are now a Yamcha character that will get barely any screen time and will be a joke to most people unless you fucking serve some sort of written purpose to be something utter than a joke.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.