[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confess your eating sins, anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1393.png (58KB, 1229x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.png
58KB, 1229x1160px
Confess your eating sins, anons
>>
Forgived me padre for I has sins.
There was still some animals in the food.
Amen
>>
I just ate a whole order of carne asada fries and a large horchata in one sitting.

Roughly 3000 calories.

I'm gonna be fat forever
>>
>>37364449
I eat a lot of disgusting shit, like the strongest cheddar I can find, red onions, garlic, and arseloads of olive oil and just drowning pure carbs in that mix of ingredients, like pasta or bread. It makes me feel sick after a few bites, and horrifies my family and friends, but I can't stop doing it and it always sound appealing in my head for some reason.
>>
>>37364449
sometimes when im very lonely, i fap to traps

please fix me
>>
>>37364449
I actually eat healthy and ~1700kkal a day.
>>
>>37364787
eating sins, faggot. Not fucking other sins. Can't you read? What a disgusting piece of human garbage.
>>
I ate a lot of soft pretzels with honey mustard today.
>>
>>37364449
>Did really good yesterday
>made a healthy smoothie took dog for walk
>1pm hits cravings engage, mmmm pizza
>microwave a stouffers lean lasange meh does hit the spot
>throw a red baron pizza in the oven barely satisfying
>1am wendys craving kicks in tell myself only get a 4for4 and eat "lite"
>get to drive up and blurt out medium son of baconator combo
>decide im hungrier and the picture looks so good call an audible and tell him to change it to a large full baconator not the small one with dr pepper
>get through half and im full but continue to eat it all to the point of hurting

>get up today make a healthy smoothie
>craving for pizza kicks in again
>contemplating on going to little caesers for a deep dish pepperoni since thats what I wanted yesterday and if dont sate my cravings ill just eat a bunch of extra shit that wont satisfy

Life is suffering
>>
No sins, keto diet is spot on, can switch to 70@% protein any time and really make this a crash diet to lose some quick weight now that I'm fat adapted
>>
File: 1473243540630.jpg (39KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1473243540630.jpg
39KB, 500x494px
>>37364449
I rarely eat real meals, I usually have dinner then drink a shit ton and that's it
>>
>>37364449
Well father I started drinking soda again. I previously cut it out and only drank unsweetened iced tea for 4 months until I started to become allergic to it.

The last few times I went to McDonalds I tried asking for water and I always get the dasani bottle. Dasani fucking sucks it tastes like sweat and its never cold enough plus its only like 12oz which is smaller than a medium. Ive tried asking every way possible.
>no dasani, ice water pls
>no bottled water just a cup /w ice water from fountain
>tap water pls
>i dont want the bottled water it sucks i want fountain water just charge me for soda I dont care
The fucking retards just give me bottled water everytime. This extended interaction to have to explain water to wagies gives me immense anxiety I have decided to avoid it entirely and just order a coke.

God though that first sip of sugary icy cold coke after 4months of no soda was fucking incredible though.

Can anyone tell me a good way of getting regular ice water from McD's besides going inside and filling it yourself?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.