[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide note

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1bP4jRcXtE-12.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1bP4jRcXtE-12.png
22KB, 300x250px
What are you going to put in your suicide note before you end it all?
>>
I've been think about this a lot lately, and trying to Google suicide notes not by famous people. It's too difficult to find any. I've written a few practice ones myself, they were a mess, plain shit.

I feel like I'll never say anything satisfying enough for the reader. I want to write something eloquent and deep, but who cares anyway? I'll be dead and nothing will exist. Too bad I have to keep waiting because the only fool proof way is by gun and i don't think I'll ever get one
>>
is it stupid that i want to not wake up but im also too afraid to try to shotgun my self through the mouth? id be terrified id live afterwards but be paralyzed or even if it didnt kill me instantly would suck

but if i had a suicide note id put stuff about how voices tell me to do fucked up stuff and how im a woman trapped in a guys body and basically just anything fake that would taint any pictures of me as a child they have
>>
i want to make it fucking ridiculous so that everyone is left confused

post-mortem shitposting boys
>>
File: dead.jpg (23KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
23KB, 400x318px
"Sorry for the blood". Oreganillo
>>
if you used a shotgun and it was a failed suicide and it was shot through the mouth what would you be like after? wpuld you be retarded?
>>
>>37364122
IT WAS ONLY A KISS HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS?
>>
>>37364122
look don't do one because you're not gonna miss anyone just do it you're going to die and don't left anything behind
>>
>>37364691
Genuine suicide note followed by:
>as for my bountiful legacy, check between two vast mounds of stone. hidden among red opium and the red rooster, you will detect a great treasure and a great conflict in the centre
Of course that's just something you've pulled out of your ass, and there's no treasure and that location doesn't exist. But either way, they'll believe that it either exists or it was more of a metaphor. Or that you were going insane. All 3 work.
>>
>>37364603
>dont want to wake up but too afraid to use my shotgun

are you me?
>>
Oh shit FUCK HELP ME ARGGGRTTFFFFFFLLLLLSSSSSSSRRRSSS *PLBBTTT*
>>
>>37364929
maybe man, maybe

i sometimes like to aim it in my mouth and dry fire it and close my eyes and imagine ifbi would feel anything if it was a shell

god im pathetic i just am tired of being bored and friendless and wouldnlike to fall over maybe smoking will give me a heartattack
>>
>>37364795
dawn of the black hearts is source
>>
Something about how every road in sight is a dead end, and I'm tired of walking. Life is shit, and I dislike everything and everyone around me. Nothing good will ever happen to me. Short, but honest and to the point.

At one point I thought I would write a public 800-page manifesto, detailing every thought, view, and belief going through my skull. It would be divided into organized chapters. This would reduce posthumous misconceptions about me as a person, as anyone would be able to easily refer to the manifesto and see for themselves. I decided it was way too much work, and I don't feel people deserve that kind of effort from me.

Now I just wait for my mother to die, because I don't want to fuck her up. My brother is a blind brain-damaged spastic who's bound to die soon, and I don't want her to experience all of her kids dying before she does.
>>
>>37364795
>>37365114
full suicide note here

"The famous line: excuse the blood, but I have slit my wrists and neck. It was the intention that I would die in the woods so that it would take a few days before I was possibly found. I belong in the woods and have always done so. No one will understand the reason for this anyway. To give some semblance of an explanation I'm not a human, this is just a dream and soon I will awake. It was too cold and the blood was coagulating all the time, plus my new knife is too dull. If I don't succeed dying to the knife I will blow all the shit out of my skull. Yet I do not know. I left all my lyrics by "Let the good times roll" -- plus the rest of the money. Whoever finds it gets the fucking thing. As a last salutation may I present "Life Eternal". Do whatever you want with the fucking thing. / Pelle.
I didn't come up with this now, but seventeen years ago."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.