[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you Robots feel about Open Relationships?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: chrome_2017-05-29_17-55-20.jpg (116KB, 1061x725px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-29_17-55-20.jpg
116KB, 1061x725px
http://archive.is/sTwdF
>>
>>37363889
I could never do it.
>>
I've been in an open relationship with this guy for about 3 years now.

I like it, nice to not feel smothered and somewhat reassuring when we go out with other people that end up being weird or horrible and come fleeing back to each other.
>>
Entirely uninterested.

I don't mind what other people do with their love lives, so long as it doesn't impact me on a personal level.

However, I wouldn't ever consider being in an open relationship. While I understand the want to be intimate with other people from time to time, I'm old enough to know a bit about myself by now - I don't think I could handle knowing my partner had been with another man aside from me when we were supposed to be together.
>>
>>37363889
Degenerate as shit.
>>
>>37363889
They look related

Like, really related
>>
Open relationships only benefit girls, guys should just fuck and not even have relationships to begin with. It's just women trying to defend against being deemed washed up sluts.
>>
>>37363889
I want to say it's degenerate shit, but the truth is that a lot, probably most, people in relationships cheat on their partner at least once. So I guess it's the only sensible solution.
>we both know we are totally unable to be monogamous
>so let's not make a big deal about it
I wouldn't want to be in an open relationship, though. I mean, I still haven't been able to get one person to have sex with me, I can't imagine ever being in a situation in which I'd have multiple potential sexual partners at the same time. I'd end up losing in that deal.
>>
>>37363889
I don't have a problem with it because I think it's normal human nature to cheat. I think there should be some contingency plan for what to do if you want to fuck someone else while in a relationship. If you decide to open the relationship it's basically like a little break for both people because they get to fuck some other people and get it out of their system. If they realize they preferred each other all along then they can get back together and be monogamous for a while, if they find they enjoy being with someone else, then they can end the relationship. I think people should be allowed to do what will make them happiest and this system is a good one for finding what makes them happiest. If you always stick with one person and never stray then you never know just what it is you're missing out on. You may think you're happy but with another person you could be 10 times as happy. Experimentation until you find what works is the logical thing to do.
>>
>open relationship
>girl gets lots of dicks
>guy gets nuffin
really makes you think huh
>>
>>37363889

Fuckholes, sluts, and whores being fuckholes, sluts, and whores.

There's no real love in this setup, just fake love the soulless vaginas try and convince themselves they have. Of course, the minute their love requires some kind of sacrifice or responsibility, these STD carrying peices of shit are nowhere to be found.

Dont you dare ask them for anything! That's just not something an enlightened nu-male does. He needs to go back to learning how not to be jealous and to let her do whatever she wants!
>>
>>37363889
it's human nature to want to cheat, but the level of opportunity for cheating isn't always equal, so this would work better for attractive outgoing people. for people like us it would involve our partner fucking lots of dudes while we sit at home. i'd rather just be single, it would be less stressful.
>>
>>37363889
I don't consider it be a real relationship.
>>
>>37365190
>it's human nature to want to cheat
No, it's human nature to look at people you consider attractive with desire. Actually acting on it, ie cheating, and hurting someone you're already close to is taking it a step further.
>>
I'm in an open relationship. Our only rule is that we tell each other who we fuck. It's worked out well for almost a year now.
I think it's important that both people are getting some on the side, otherwise someone will get jealous and get their feelings hurt. Of course that could happen anyway, but it's less likely imo.
>>
>>37363954
are you grill?
does the guy get laid almost as much as you?
>>
eh
relationships are for normies
more relationships are for super normies
>>
Now women are becoming more independent they want a harem.

The beta has to pay her to love him on the condition she gets to fuck alphas on the side.

Conclusion: find an alternative to women.
>>
>>37363954
>>37365360

How are people from /soc/ getting so lost they find themselves here?
>>
OPEN RELATIONSHIP IS A CODE WORD FOR SHE CHEATED AND DON'T WANT TO FEEL BAD ABOUT SO YOU GET EVEN
SOLUTION ?? YOU MAY ASK
DROP HER ON SPOT
>>
>do u miss stonening to death and honor killing in the name of Allah yet ??
>>
>>37365190
>it's human nature
I literally would bitch slap anyone who would start a sentance with this Bs
thank god i skipped all my philosophy classes otherwise i would have had a lot of bitch slapping to do my palms hurt just by speaking of this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.