[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever rubbed your face on a female butt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 03507720ef5c20e8503fd8a98c43c4bb.png (1003KB, 834x1021px) Image search: [Google]
03507720ef5c20e8503fd8a98c43c4bb.png
1003KB, 834x1021px
You ever rubbed your face on a female butt?
>>
I touched a roastie's butt once, does that count
>>
>>37362875
Got tits rubbed in my face at a stripclub and got my clothed crotch rubbed with her ass/pussy but unfortunately she didn't rub her ass in my face which kinda sucked.
>>
>>37362875
All the time my gf doesn't mind me using her butt as a pillow while she's reading or playing.
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (1MB, 1685x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
1MB, 1685x2500px
>>37362875
No.
Forgive my unoriginal reply
>>
I used to bury my face in my ex gfs ass a while ago but we separated. I used to choke her and pull her hair while fucking her afterwards.

She loved it.
>>
>>37363256
>>37363375
gee this gf thing sounds nice too bad I've never had one in my 34 years of life
>>
>>37363495
You fucked up then.
>>
>>37363495
Act like you know best and tell her what's good for her. Women like to be lead. All this new age feminism knows best shot is exactly that, shit.

For instance. If you meet a green flag girl, woo her, charm her, let her open up to you, if she doesn't, open up to her and get on her case if she doesn't to you.

A month or so later, undo the wooing. If she asks how she looks, tell her she could do a little more work, either makeup or losing weight. This'll give her a complex.

Once the complex is made exploit it, now she's yours.
>>
>>37363256
this has been a lifelong dream of mine
>>
>>37362875
my mom's
onlybon my dreams tough
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.