[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cook chicken breast and eat it the day of making it, tastes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1494117965526.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1494117965526.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>cook chicken breast and eat it the day of making it, tastes amazing
>put leftover in fridge for next day
>take leftover out and microwave it and eat it
>chicken tastes disgusting and feel like throwing up

WHY I JUST WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT WHY DOES EVERYTHING TASTE SO FUCKING BAD.
>>
>>37361841
Eat some rice, nigger, it tastes good even if you're a picky motherfucker and it makes you feel full so you don't eat more food.
>>
File: 1445648893405.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1445648893405.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>37361841
tfw havent eaten the calories im suppossed to eat today
>>
>>37361841
Niggah drink a shit ton of water. It wont take the weight off quick but over time itll do the trick.
>>
So throw it up OP.

I started doing this. Be sure to wash out you mouth to protect your teeth from stomach acid.

We over eat anyway so its not unhealthy to throw it up.
>>
>>37362255
I'm trying to eat about 800 a day (average height femanon, no physical activity for now because I sprained my ankle)
>>37362300
This, and sometimes when you think you want to eat in between foods or at night just drink a lot of water, it's good for you in all types of ways.
>>
>>37361841
eat plant based stuffy Tubby. Beans and lentils + rice will never let you get hungry
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
>600 calories
>only 900 more to go before i reach my limit
losing weight sucks but I can now kind of see definition of a six pack forming when i raise my hands in the air and ribs. I'm gonna make it
>>
>>37361841
>WHY I JUST WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT WHY DOES EVERYTHING TASTE SO FUCKING BAD.

Well isn't it easy to lose weight if everything tastes shit? I'm just too apathetic to eat and just eat only when I'm starting to pass out.
>>
>>37362339
800 is too low, you must be really overweight or trying starve-mode which you shouldn't do.
What I ate today:
cookies with chocolate chips: 500 cal (luckily)
3 bananas 100-300 cal
70g froot loops 350 cal (luckily)
all that was breakfast
now just ate pure meat until I got full which is a lot of protein but not many calories...
I'm supposed to bulk, like 3000 cal per day. I'm 75kg at 5'10
and thats all. now i have to go to sleep in a few hours. I failed badly today
>>
>>37362255
>need to eat 3000 calories a day
>at 2400
>want to vomit

How do people even get fat?
>>
>>37362360

My problem is that my autism kicks in when I am counting calories and it becomes a struggle to hit my minimum calorie number. I start to think of it as a game, and want to beat my high score.

I've been counting my calories for a bit over 2 weeks now, and I've lost 17 pounds, now down to 193 pounds.
>>
drink water based soup before you eat youll eat a lot less
>>
>>37362701
I dont know my man. Eating is disgusting if you think about it. All the food mixing up together with your spite from the mouth to the stomach and from the stomach to the intestines, where it turns into poop. Shitting and farting much more frequently. I honestly can't see why people enjoy eating so much.
Also, food is quite expensive.
>>
I recently started eating only once a day, after the first day or two you tune out from the hunger desu. Try keep the one meal at 75% of your TDEE or lower. I'm sitting around 800-950 calories a day (40~% of my TDEE), so I should lose 2-3lbs a week. The best part is I can eat anything I want as long as it stays under the calorie limit but I generally eat 2 chicken breasts with something to make them flavorful like a sauce and cheese or whatever. I don't eat vegetables because I'm super fussy. Drink lots of water the rest of the day.

Anyway, it is really just dedication. I won't lie, I spend a good portion of the day fantasizing about the pizza or tendies or whatever I'd usually eat. It's not easy, but weight loss is simple. If you can stomach the taste of vegetables you really have no excuse.
>>
Don't reheat chicken if you can help it, eat it cold and shredded with something else.
>>
>>37361841
anon just do what I do
Meals
>get healthy wraps
>cheese, I use chedder jack
>not so much
>I use spinach, but lettuce is fine to
>put on some type of coniment if you want
>recommend using salsa
>eat one for dinner one for lunch
>sides are as follows
>cheese sticks
>orange/mandarins
>veggies
>I recommend steam bag veggies for easy cooking in microwave
>even add some salt to veggies if you want
Breakfast
>greek low fat yogurt
>eggs with a little milk if you scramble them
>can use a bit of cheese
>salsa recommended again
>salsa is key to taste
>think Mexican
Soda alternatives
>water
>sports drinks in moderation (gatorade, powerade, ext)
>tea
>a little honey with 2 sugar packets
Snacks
>fruits
>veggies
>cheesesticks
>nuts
>I recommend Emerald
>I really love the their cashews
Results

been a little over 2weeks, I cheated once with Arby's and had 2 cookies, thats all I ever cheated

I have lost about 13 pounds, this is with running I do for football training.

I eat how ever much I want whenever I want. Also I drink about a gallon of water a day.
>>
>>37362647
I know it's too low but there's literally nothing to eat in my house that isnt like 200 calories per bite, I'm going to buy more veggies next time.
>>
File: 1495016635303.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495016635303.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>37361841
Try drinking a shit ton of water or throw up whatever you eat for a few days, I exercised to a jillian michaels workout video for a month and lost 20 pounds. The first 4 days was the worst but after that I couldn't wait to get home and exercise some more.
>>
you're not suppose to reheat chicken you retarded fuck, food posioning, eat it cold
>>
How do people get fat? I hate eating.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.