[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

License

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: download 2.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
download 2.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
There are people in this website who still doesn't have their license.
>>
>>37361022
where can you go where these type of people dont exist?
>>
I have a license to kill stupid normie frogposters.
>>
>>37361067
Lol, tell that to girls. Grow up, kid.
>>
File: 1474901419487.jpg (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474901419487.jpg
501KB, 1280x720px
>there are normalshits who can actually drive and enjoy doing so without having a heartattack on this website
>>
>>37361111
Go to your local DMV and take your test. I hate people who makes up dumb excuses.
>>
>>37361129

>Hates dumb excuses

What are you doing here? Dumb excuses are our wheelhouse. They are as much /r9k/ as tfw no gf.
>>
>>37361111
I failed my drivers test six(6) times. I had to wait 6 months after the fourth time, and kept trying. What's your excuse, you giant pussy?
>>
>>37361022
a license costs about a month of full-time minimum wage here in france
>>
>>37361022
you fucking cunt give me 2000euros then and i'll get a drive license in no time
>>
>>37361022
>There are people in this website who still doesn't have their license.
>people in this website who still doesn't
>people who doesn't

America pls
>>
File: 1495371259423.jpg (42KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1495371259423.jpg
42KB, 401x401px
>>37361169
>these are the people you have to share the road with
>>
>>37361022
I can't fucking pass the maneuverability part of the test in my state...
>>
Whats with Americas obsession with driving and shit? Seriously a license in Europe costs a shiton of money and its not even worth it. Public transport does a good job here.

Orifi
>>
>>37361501
People in America thought it'd be smart to all live on the outskirts of cities
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
I failed my test yesterday OP
>>
is it bad that the times ive drove a manual car i stalled and had trouble startong on hills and would either spin the tires or stall?
>>
>tfw 27 and never learned to drive

I'm doing okay though since I live in a real city with actual transit and within walking distance of basically everything. Its great.
>>
>>37361501
Seeing as how a lot of cities don't have a proper transit system, the gas is cheaper and the licenses aren't as lofty, I suppose people adapted.
Is that a serious question or is this just a retarded shit-on-the-US attempt?
>>
>>37361563
No, that's common if yo're used to an automatic transmission. It really shouldn't take too long to get used to a manual transmission provided you're not seriously retarded.

>Depress clutch
>select gear
>find low bite point
>apply gas
>at the same time slowly raise clutch to full bite
>You're now moving
>Release clutch completely
>gain speed via gas pedal
>Step off the gas
>depress clutch
>select new (higher) gear
>slowly release clutch
>apply gas

Easy peasy. Same principle when down shifting, only you need to be more careful/slow when bringing the clutch up, and you need to make sure you don't bring the clutch up to a lower gear when you're travelling too fast (depends on car/gear)
>>
>>37361501
Because a lot of American cities are straight up built for cars. I'd say the vast majority of this country doesn't live within even a mile of a grocery store. Its pretty bad. I've been to suburbs that don't even have fucking sidewalks.
>>
i hate driving i get carsick easily and i get very frustrated trying to remember how to drive. i don't have my liscence yet (failed the test once) but i am trying again next month. i just want a liscence so i can say i have one.
>>
Not having a license is the single most unattractive thing you can do in the eyes of a woman.

That and having long hair of course.
>>
>Tfw taking my test in 2 weeks
I'm 20 lads. I really don't want to fuck this up because it's a major step to getting a gf
>>
>>37361022
>tfw 22 work at food delivery on A BIKE
im a living joke
>>
>>37362184
Is not being able to drive as a grill unattractive to guys as well?
>>
>>37361649
Sure, but what about this:

>Start car
>Shift into drive
>Press gas
>Press brakes to slow down

Why drive a mememobile anyway? Modern manuals have auto synch anyway, it might as well be an automatic. You just like playing with shit while you're driving I think.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.