[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what part of california is most robot friendly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: california.png (31KB, 270x167px) Image search: [Google]
california.png
31KB, 270x167px
i have a trust fund from family and am considering moving from socal, which is normie central. which areas in this state are friendlier to robot-kind?

i don't want to leave california though because my fund stipulates i only get the monthly money if i stay here lol
>>
either the desert or north cal obviously
>>
>>37358448
The further north and east you go the less chady and suffer broish it gets
>>
>>37358448
Move to sf
>>
norcal (whether the bay area or hippie forests) are the robot part of california. don't go to the central valley/desert areas unless you want to get bullied and your shit broken into by a bunch of redneck brads.
>>
>>37358448
check out slab city, buy yourself a cheap truck with a nice bed, live out of that. slab city is the robot capital and true home for us outcasts.
>>
No matter where you are there is gonna be a ton of Normies. I would personally move to North Cal, probably a little bit above Truckee.
>>
>>37358448

SD is very friendly and chill despite it being the CHAD/Stacey capital of the US, also OC that's not near the beach, if you wanna live in LA county, West Covina, Montebello, Pasadena, or Whittier are good.
Also when people say LA people are rude, it's the spics.........
>>
>>37358526
Speaking as someone in NorCal this is complete and utter bullshit. Noomie central here
>>
>>37358448
Compton
Originalalalalal
>>
>>37358565

doesn't the tech industry make this area a lot more robot friendly though?
>>
>>37358576

OP listen to this guy. You need to move to Compton, it's robot central.
>>
>>37358576
Compton is actually getting gentrified, it's Watts now that's still bad
>>
>>37358545
I knew a guy growing up and ran into him a few years back at a BBQ.
He lived out in Slab City for a bit as well as the deserts outside Vegas.
I remember three stories from him at that BBQ catching up with him.

>The time I woke up in the desert covered in [scourge of deadly horrible bugs]
>The time I became a hobo fighter to survive and make money
>The time I almost had my asshole seared shut with a curling iron

Thankfully, he's now doing worlds better.
Complete chad too.
>>
File: sucy2.png (552KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sucy2.png
552KB, 1280x720px
Parts of the San Gabriel Valley are pretty good. A lot of the cities are smaller and rarely have anything happening in them so it's mainly working people and students. Students don't have anywhere to party (besides their parents houses) so they have to go to other cities to do that stuff. It's quiet and safe to walk so night walks to 7-11 are very comfy.
>>
>>37358592
There is not tech industry in Norcal. Just varying degrees of heroin issues and pot growers
>>
Come to southern California and I'll be your friend, op
>>
SJ if funds allow. They have all sorts of good food delivery thanks to tech workers. Somewhere more inland or in the forests like Humboldt if you have less money. Stay away from college towns.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.