[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about some of your sexual fantasies. For me it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

Tell me about some of your sexual fantasies.

For me it's being bought by a sexy princess or queen and be used as a sex slave or servant.
Like in chains and everything.
>>
>>37357987
I want to fuck a nun.
>>
>>37357987
I'd like to a servant for a dominant woman. She'd express affection by belittling me threw insults and physical domination. She could hit me to let off steam.
>>
>>37357987
To get a virgin girlfriend who isn't into sexual stuff and only have sex in missionary position after we get married because she really feels she's supposed to
>>
>>37357987
cuddling

oh wait, that's not sexual
>>
File: 546f9219b80b8c4a1c8b45dc.jpg (26KB, 265x271px) Image search: [Google]
546f9219b80b8c4a1c8b45dc.jpg
26KB, 265x271px
I'm not gay but I've always wanted to be a rent boy for gross old men
>>
>>37357987
I want to chain a pure nice girl up, have her feel a sense of dread while slowly ripping her clothes apart and lick her on so many spaces she just feels lost
then slowly look and inspect her naked body and hold her head while seeing her eyes, not knowing whats going to happen and start fucking her
Then i unchain her and give her a neckband and i pull the leash and let her sit there in wait of whats coming next
>>
>>37357987
A cute Futa would kidnap me and make me do things. That's pretty much.
>>
>>37359669
I guess I'll be a bit more detailed
>walking home from work or whatever
>girl parks and asks if I need a ride
>it's hot out and I'm sweating
>I hop in
>asking me what I do and stuff
>out of nowhere she covers my mouth and I pass out
>wake up in a basement with a dim light
>she's jerkin in front of me
Like that tsoni video with widow maker and tracer.
>she comes over and I resist
>she forces my head on her
Basically just like tsoni's videos. The best I can give you. Whatever. I gotta eat.
>>
i want to be pinned down, and have a cute tall girl force my dick into her bussi :-DD
>>
>>37357987
To have sex.

Also, making sweet love to my loving and caring wife who I got with by being a great human being.

And having sex with a pale redhead with small tits. Because it seems ''interesting''. And the moaning she'd pull off would probably make my adamantium levels of hard.
>>
>>37357987
Have a fwb or gf that was raped for real then I do rape play with her that forces her to relive her rape over and over while telling her she's worthless/broken/I'm glad she was raped/etc.
>>
I want a fucked up woman to track me down and stab me in the stomach.

I want someone I can punch in the face and choke while talking to.

I want a dom yet submissive MILF to bury her thighs on me. As I say to her
>'Choke me, mommy!'
>>
File: 1399839499570_jpg.jpg (239KB, 739x850px) Image search: [Google]
1399839499570_jpg.jpg
239KB, 739x850px
To have a girl submit to me completely and I turn her into my qt pet cow, where I fatten her up, lock her in a harness and milk her, maybe breed her if the proceeds from her milk are good enough.
>>
Find a young femboy, get him mildly addicted to orgasms while on prescription stimulants, sissify him and change the dynamic to where he only gets to cum, and get his pills, by giving me his boypuss.
>>
>>37357987
Being in-love romantically with someone as clingy as I am.
>>
>>37361335
I want this too, some day anon... :-:
>>
File: 1493873539185.jpg (246KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493873539185.jpg
246KB, 960x1280px
I've always wanted to have a maid that doubles as a sex toy. Like we'd wake up in the morning and I'd put a butt plug in her while she cooks breakfast naked. I'd have her do chores around the house with a vibrator shoved up her pussy with me controlling the sensitivity. I'd just fuck her randomly and spoil her with gifts for being a good girl.
>>
I want to have sex with a little girl
>>
File: IMG_20170524_023312.jpg (61KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_023312.jpg
61KB, 500x688px
>>37357987
I just want to be togheter with my Felix I don't even care about sex.
>>
running a huge underground business that kidnaps boys and pumps them with estrogen; becoming a machinized trap producer.
>>
>>37362878
That's a boy you know
>>
File: W0vC0DMh.jpg (25KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
W0vC0DMh.jpg
25KB, 500x282px
How does one even develop sexual fantasies? I have absolutely none and wouldn't know where to begin since nothing interests me.
>>
>>37358091
Oh God, thought I was the only one with this top tier fantasy.
>>
File: 1495191116316.jpg (188KB, 994x664px) Image search: [Google]
1495191116316.jpg
188KB, 994x664px
>>37358329
>I'm not gay
Yeah sure
>>
File: IMG_20170524_023314.jpg (54KB, 445x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_023314.jpg
54KB, 445x810px
>>37363038
I know perfectly he is a boy and that's why I love him.
And I want to suck his beautiful trap dick and taste every single drop of his cum too, since we're talking about sexual fantasies.
>>
for some reason
yes it's pathetic I know
my sexual fantasy is throwing myself in front of a car or something to save a girls life
and after that she wants me and we have a lot sex
and then I notice that she isn't really in love with me but it's more like she thinks she owe's me something because I saved her life
and instead of doing something about it, she will become my personal cumslut
>>
File: 1494783359318.png (555KB, 3300x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1494783359318.png
555KB, 3300x3140px
>>37363223
yes thats very pathetic VERY pathetic
but i respect your fantasy :)
>>
My biggest thing as of late is a fantasy of a pocket dimension with a young looking older woman (mid 30's but really good skin/toned body) who acts as owner/roommate of my living house in said dimension. She's also a witch but very coy about it. She'd take the role of girlfriend, overly attached big sister, and mom all in one. One idea is

>She'll decide it's date night for us, have her outfit of choice for me force itself onto me and walk me into the car's driver seat.
>Once she's in, she'll switch bodies with me so the man is technically driving but she's in charge while I'm stuck playing with her boobs or phone on the way there.
>Once in the resturant, she'll order what she thinks I'll like before switching bodies back while I get compelled to say what she wants.
>She'll be so anal about properness that I won't even get to take off my pants or wipe my own ass in the bathroom, it will be done automatically via magic.
>Switch back again for ride home, slowly feel libido being forcibly built up until I'm lusting after my own cock.
>Get back home and get in her bed, switch back to normal just in time for sex and keep boosted libido.
>Do it, feel liquids in the covers suddenly dry up upon finishing until we go to sleep with her holding me tight
>Get up next morning
>She's making me breakfeast and acting like I'm a little kid on the way to school afterward which includes a kiss on the cheek with food.

I alternate autismal fantasties like this with her every night and it pains me she isn't real.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.