[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Picking my drunk sis up at 6AM"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: whore.png (569KB, 930x425px) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
569KB, 930x425px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCIowvCxDjU
>>
File: 1473438151892.jpg (48KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1473438151892.jpg
48KB, 480x410px
thank you for reminding me of what I will never have
>>
I thought this would be an outrage video. I'd be embarrassed to have a degenerate sister who got drunk in other people's houses.
>>
>>37356985
ikr, he picked her at a gas station too with somebody with her. probably fucked her before he came
>>
>>37356719
>fat
>still has a gorgeous face
scandinavian women are top tier
>>
>>37357242
Would be better without all that shitty fake tan/makeup or whatever it is
>>
File: 1495831679712.jpg (166KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495831679712.jpg
166KB, 600x900px
>>37356719
>SWEDE WEARING A USA SHIRT

he realizes it's hopeless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

how did sweden fall so far?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqafUjJUPP8
>>
>>37357313
This sounded more Danish than Swedish, but Im not nordic so im not 100% sure
>>
>>37356719
I wish I had an older sister to laugh at being drunk.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiavtMNE8lc

I've done this too but when sober and in my own town.
>>
>>37357313
It's Danish you fucking nigger

Can't you tell the difference between Arabic and Danish?
>>
>>37357513
how does he refrain from beating the shit out of her?
>>
>>37357513
>>37357655
>how does he refrain from beating the shit out of her?
The fuck? Why would he do that? She's obviously too drunk and tired to deal with shit, just leave her on the couch and let her sleep for a few hours, not like she's going to bother anyone. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>37356719
she's extremely hot

she's probably been a super slut too going to shows non stop

having a hot sister would be hell
>>
File: iIPa_ArU_400x400.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iIPa_ArU_400x400.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>37357747
copt her body

>b-but you can't just rape whoever you want

COPT
>>
>>37357753
No, it wouldn't, ya absolute redneck virgin fuck
>>
>>37357771
False equivalence if I ever heard of one.

Letting her sleep it off for at least a couple of hours is just by far the easiest and smoothest way to deal with the situation, so much easier than dragging her out or calling the cops to drag her out and making a commotion. They're just being cunts for the sake of being cunts.
>>
>>37357808
this, seriously pisses me off, these people have no chill. like how much of a dick do you have to be to not let someone sleep on your couch for a few hours lmao, what the fuck. lamest people ive seen, no kindness/chill
>>
>>37357808
It's basic property rights, the world isn't one big baby cradle for women I'm not sure what you're even trying to argue.

>CUNTS

aw so mean when you invade someone's home intoxicated and claim you own their house
>>
>>37357855
idk where im from people are just more friendly and kind toward each other, don't mind helping a stranger in trouble out, maybe make a friend or have a fun lil story of it. shes obviously not "claiming" their house, just too tired to move.
>>
>>37357513
should have shot her on sight to be safe imo
>>
>>37357937
well have fun getting copt by niggers your whole life

you're just asking to be manipulated and walked all over if you can't even kick a drunk bitch out of your home
>>
>>37357969
how is that even similar, she obviously isnt a threat to anyone, can barely even get off the couch. also there are no niggers where i live so yeah maybe thats why
>>
>>37358010
she needed the police to be removed that's how much of a threat she was, she wasn't part of the tribe, she didn't answer basic questions, she could have grabbed a kitchen knife and ended someone because they dared question her right to their property.
>>
>>37358127
honestly at this point im kinda hoping ill stumble into your house at some point so that i can actually grab a kitchen knife and end you for being a lame nochill cunt
>>
>>37358207
That's not a good look home slice
>>
>>37357747
It would make sense if you INVITE HER INSIDE but she is literally trespassing. Depending which state this happened in she could've been shot.
>>
>>37358315
yeah but she copt it
>>
>>37358368
>yeah but she copt it
this. this is what people arent getting, she copt it for FUCKS sake
>>
File: tetsuo_by_93sign.jpg (104KB, 900x739px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuo_by_93sign.jpg
104KB, 900x739px
>>37357513
I honestly think this is the new standard of conduct and people are in love with her, hell I respect her even, she's trying to be a smooth criminal and get over on these people using whatever mind games she can.

isn't that what life is as an ubermensch?

and what is more manipulative then a millennial female with no sense of responsibility

she's probably told beta males to kill themselves for thinking they had a chance but then the world is her ouster.

that's a dangerous and sexy girl, I'm practically about to fap to this video right now

fuck white people
>>
>>37358473
*oyster

but she was ousted

god I love californians
>>
>>37358413
Understandable have nice day
>>
>>37358473
>get over on these people using whatever mind games she can.
What the fuck are you even talking about? You seriously sound insane, what is she even taking from them? You think she's actually some sneaky criminal out to harm them in any way? No, she drunk and tired as fuck and just wants to sleep, right now right here. That's all.
>>
File: 112211.png (140KB, 243x393px) Image search: [Google]
112211.png
140KB, 243x393px
>>37358555
Fuken trips on a normie ass comment
>>
>>37357747
>just leave her on the couch and let her sleep for a few hours
Would you do that if it was a guy? Don't let your penis think for you, she could easily put something valuable of yours in her pocket or hurt you.
>>
>>37358591
can't even tell if this is bait or you're just really that fucking stupid.
>>
>>37358666
I have random people sleeping over all the time, I'm not about to shoot someone because the MIGHT steal my fucking pocket change off the counter.
>>
>>37358737
I'm not saying you need to kill them, but letting a complete stranger stay because they wandered in is extremely risky.

What if they wake up and panic because they don't know where they are? What if she decides that you might have raped her?
>>
Having a sister is painful.

Don't bother having hope for them, it's a waste of time. They will follow the same path as every other modern woman and if you try to stop that, she will think you're an asshole.
>>
>>37356719
thigh tattoo, as expected
>>
>>37357513
Drinkers are scum
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.