[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's something to help you feel confident friends. A little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1425987854756.jpg (123KB, 826x960px) Image search: [Google]
1425987854756.jpg
123KB, 826x960px
Here's something to help you feel confident friends. A little bit of confidence goes a long way.

Semper Fi, bros.
>>
Literally nobody but an autistic retard would use any of these. The most you will ever need is a full windsor and even that is for formal events like weddings and political speeches. Wear a knot like those if you want to get laughed at.

>t. guy who needs to wear suits to work
>>
>>37354696
You already have confidence. You don't need to gain more from using a tie knot like this
>>
>>37354576
everyone I have ever seen with this knot is a mega autist
>>
ties are cuckoldry emblems
ostentatious degrees of tying them advertise delusion levels
>>
>>37354576
but I don't have a job and I'd feel dumb wearing a tie at home
>>
File: domtrumpties.jpg (213KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
domtrumpties.jpg
213KB, 540x550px
>>37354576
not3d ohpee!
>>
File: tie1.png (33KB, 1063x717px) Image search: [Google]
tie1.png
33KB, 1063x717px
>>37354576
>A little bit of confidence goes a long way.

simplicity reveals practicality
>>37355455
... perfect for trump!
>>37355353
i'm with you anon
>>
>>37354576
I always use a half windsor because it's more symmetrical that the default knot everyone uses but you will most likely look like a loser with a knot like that.
>>
>>37354576
>he uses the cucknot
>>
I've tried this knot and it's absolutely huge, looks retarded.
>>
I stick with the oriental knot. Maybe I'm retarded but I feel like Apu trying anything more. I don't have time for all that extra bullshit. Noseberg should just be content that it's not a clip-on.
>>
>>37355920
Did you make that image just for this little old thread?
>>
I had to click the thumbnail just to see if there's actually a tie know called THE EDGELORD.

I'm so disappointed.
>>
or you could not waste your time and just wear a half Windsor. Shit easy and takes zero (0) effort
>>
File: Tie.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tie.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>37356979
Half-Windsor is easily the king of knots
>>
>>37357270
This. No fancy bullshit.
>>
File: 1492046419043-4.jpg (34KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1492046419043-4.jpg
34KB, 353x353px
>>37354576
I c wut u did there. Good show.
4 the rest of u, of COURSE this knot is a fail for you. U probably don't have the right ties/suit for it, and I bet u don't know how to act in a suit either
>>
>>37354576
Wearing a tie has nothing to do with confidence. Youre a fag and tying a fancy knot makes you an autistic boy scout at best. Confidence comes with being a man, and needing to tie a fancier knot for your hipster suits to make you feel fancy makes you a beta cuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.