[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just consider it a shit test they failed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

just consider it a shit test they failed
>>
>>37354458
That they want orbiters or chads to cheat on their beta boyfriends with
>>
You're going to have to ask each of them individually. Most will probably say it means they're there to make friends.
>>
>>37354458
they don't want permanent sex offers.
>>
it's normie code for "if you try hard enough and are a chad i will go out on a date with you"
>>
have you ever seen a train go through a tunnel?
>>
File: Kennedy again.jpg (111KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kennedy again.jpg
111KB, 640x960px
>>37354458
stop using Kennedi's photos on this board

thanks
>>
lonely
afraid of sex
don't want to be used as a fucktoy
>>
File: Kennedy again2.jpg (203KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kennedy again2.jpg
203KB, 1080x720px
>>37354751
yeah, stop using her shit on here

goddamn it
>>
>try to make friend's on Okcupid
>keep getting fucked instead

wtf when did I become a slut
>>
>>37354458

It automatically saves them from being superficial whores.

If you're fugly she's just gonna friend you to milk you of your care and attention. You'll basically be a cuck.
>>
>>37354458
>only there to make friends

It's bullshit. They say that so they have the undeniable right to lead people on and friendzone them at will. The minute you catch feelings or try to pursue them they can say "I'm only here to make friends" but when they find the right Chad or just normie in general, they can FUCK or DATE them. When it's anybody else they'll just "hang out" aka get free food and shit. Basically they're looking for an emotional sponge they can cry and use.

If you're lucky, they may or may not end up fucking you when they get completely drunk or just emotionally vulnerable after one of their retarded ass break ups. I've seen it happen to countless online friends and based on what I've seen it's not worth it for the "potential" one off hook you might or might not get with her. Steer clear off chicks who have that shit in their bio unless you're just looking for "friends" or people who will leech and use you.

TL,DR run the other way if she has that shit in her bio.

TL,DR2 dating apps and websites are useless and are filled with bottom of the barrel tier people, only use it if you want AIDS or drama filled bullshit in your life
>>
I find Okcupid to be an excellent place to make friends.

Everyone who has been there a while becomes disheartened with the dating side of it and are usually open to making friends instead.

I've mostly made other female friends there though, I don't trust guys to not catch the feels but that being said I still have a couple guy friends I met there.
>>
>>37354458
>don't hit on me betas, but I'll drop my panties for Chad in a second.
>>
>>37354458
Frodo, did I ever tell you about Alfrid Lickspittle?
>>
It's a filter. Filters the betas and numales that believe it, leaving the chads that know it's bullshit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.