[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atleast you'll never be a loser like tiger woods

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

kek

dui again

like a typical nigger
>>
>>37354240
Damn he's ugly and pathetic
How sad
>>
File: 1480975439354.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480975439354.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>37354240
Typical niggers don't actually drink and drive that much. It's mostly Hispanics that do it.
>>
His Asian side brought him success. Now the nigger within has awaken.
>>
>>37354307
It's true, drive though LA and you'll see
>>
DUIs are crimes that the rich and famous typically commit, though.
>>
One says
>where did it all go wrong?

When he got in serious relationships with women. When you're a star at that level, you should just be fucking prostitutes. Roasties completely distracted him from golf.

Same goes for pic related. Because he got married then divorced, some whore will be getting alimony from him for the rest of his life.
>>
>>37354389
Tiger's problem was that he chose both and lost everything. Personally he should have picked one or the other, but it's mostly Tiger's fault for his own demise.
>>
>>37354240
All he has to do is go to rehab, say he found god, and do some good deeds, and all his problems will go away. People will love him again and he will still make millions.
>>
>>37354240
>that hairline

enjoy your hookers tiger
>>
>>37354314

Nope. There are successful black men. And there's infinitely more unsuccessful Asian men It's just a stereotype we're all smart doctors.
>>
>>37354240
Yeah I'm glad I'm not one of the greatest golfers ever, rich as fuck and glad I can't bang beautiful women whenever I want
>>
Oh wow, he can swing a metal stick accurately and hit a tiny ball into a place.

Let's give him millions of dollars.
>>
>>37354389
>where did it all go wrong?
when his wife divorced him and received 20 million
>>
I'll never understood fucking brainlets that do that shit.

>become multi-millionaire star be it music, sports, acting, or whatever
>HURR DURR I want to get married

Why? Why in the fuck? If I became famous I'm not getting married until I'm Hugh Hefner's age. And even then you wouldn't have to get married because you'd still be getting tight ass 18 year old vice grip pussy. Hell I'm sure Hugh's probably had his fair share of 15-16 yr old pussy as well.
>>
If women truly want equality, then abolish alimony. But they won't.
>>
Hugh Hefner isn't shit on shit. Oh wow he's rich and he payrolls the women he fucks, so respectful.
>>
>>37355275
doesn't know what infinite is
>>
test ololol
>>
File: QSkzBsH.png (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QSkzBsH.png
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>37354240
The worst moment in his life is still countless times better than the best moment of your life lol,keep crying
>>
>>37356370

That's the most pathetic thing I've read in awhile
>>
>>37354240
Is he the new JUST??
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.