[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rose/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 3109010404_e1a254d85d_z.jpg (67KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
3109010404_e1a254d85d_z.jpg
67KB, 500x328px
it's monday night time for a rose thread
come home rosebud
>>
m-t
>>
How sad that these threads are so dead now. But I hope you're having a wonderful evening.
>>
>tfw youll never be her friend

at least once were dead we wont know it
>>
File: 14722335104780.jpg (101KB, 682x925px) Image search: [Google]
14722335104780.jpg
101KB, 682x925px
What concert was ops pic from?
>>
oh godwtf adgdfgdfgsadgf
>>
>>37354840
What if death teases us with unattainable fantasies forever?
>>
>>37354849
some shit band playing shit music at some shit venue a decade ago.
>>
>>37354976
Do you think her music taste changed?
Or does she still listen to edgy teenager rock bands ?
>>
anyone else love rose but cant get into the music she likes

kid crash, saesha, david bazan
>>
>>37355009
>Do you think her music taste changed?
nope.
nostalgia is a powerful thing too.
>>
>>37355009
Since she plays the same dumbass games on steam it's a pretty likely she's the same old womanchild she always was.

>>37355075
I think most everyone in roseworld has faced this dilemma at some point.
>>
>>37355357
you have her added on steam? lucky bastard i bet shed never add me
>>
>>37355396
he's lying to you.
but you should send her a picture of your schlong out anyways.
>>
Rose hasn't been on steam in 8 days now. I'm worried about her ;_;
>>
>>37355988
>if you're not lying
Does she still using her account: 'Nicolas Cage' ?
>>
>>37355988
do u have her added? how tho ive tried
>>
>shit tier music taste
>SJW political views
>hates masculinity (dates a sissy, dislikes only masculine brother)
>her best youtube videos were done in character (randytaylor, back when she had blue hair), it wasn't her real self
>is friends only with the biggest SJW effeminate libtards around
>her bf is a raging SJW and posts on neogaf
>piercings
>dyed hair
>doesn't want children
>not married at over 30
>her mother was a hippie
>her father was a satanist and leftist radical
>clearly had some eating disorder
>"i'd like to travel!"
>lived with muslims
>admited she'd date a nigger
>took years off from school to "explore herself"
>absolutely despises her fans

B-but she made a cute video a decade ago, right?
>>
>>37354279
Where is this desu
Organally
>>
>>37356045
so how do you know she is an shw and her dad is a satanic priest lol

not a rose fan but if this is true its funny
>>
>>37356045
Go to bed pierrepaws.
>>
>>37356101
He doesn't. There is nothing that suggests she's a sjw other than the fact that she's not overtly racist and also she has mentioned in the past she stopped watching certain shows because they got too PC. Her dad being a crazy ex hippie is common knowledge.
>>
>>37354849
is that really Rose?
pls respond
>>
>>37356216
how do you know anything about her parents though whats her dads name
>>
>>37356045
>dates a sissy
don't you talk that way about italian stallion
>>
>>37356240
They're stalkers, they know everything about her family.
>>
>>37356045
holy shit everything you wrote is true. but she's a QT and we are THIRSTY!!!
>>
>>37356101
look at her circle of friends - only rabid, radical liberals, SJW's who all got a nervous breakdown last year

look at her bf - skinny, effeminate SJW writing massive leftist manifesto-posts on a cancerous internet leftist community

look at her family - parents with massive leftist history, degenerate "artsy" brothers + she complained about her only non-degenerate, somewhat masculine and normal brother being "too wilful" or some shit

yeah, sure, she complaied about some show being too pc and about her muslim landlady wearing a burka, but there's a lot more material to suggest she's a massive SJW lunatic degenerate

all the red flags - she has them. hair, pierciengs, jokes about rape and her father molesting hair, eating disorder, allergic to masculine men and different opinions, childless and not married and quickly nearing the wall

I can't believe her fans are so blind to it all. Stop judging her from her videos she made in character and look at her real persona. She's everything you despise, you're everything she despises.
>>
>>37356368
where can i find her parents online i wanna see what they look like and read about hin being a crazy leftist
>>
>>37356368
Sjws don't make rape jokes and there is nothing to suggest she is allergic to masculine men.
>>
>>37356553
no sane, not damaged in some way in childhood woman would date a skinny effeminate faggot that she dates. you also won't find a single normal male in her circle of friends only some numale lunatics. then there are her retared interactions with normal men in her travel journals and her opinion about her brother etc.

and, shit, her journals, her utter contempt for everyone she meets, her masturbation stories, what she wrote about those little girls.

I'd bet my testicle her father or someone had molested her OR at the very least he was so non-existent in her life + her mother was so crazy that she grew up as this massive wierd whore. She's not normal.

Her not being too PC is not some redeeming quality here, her bf is a leftist radical and reading his neofag posts he actually challenged the SJW-normies before and after Trump election and attacked Hillary.

Her and Nate are some sort of alt-SJW's. But still total, complete, infantile degenerates.
>>
>>37356669
>and, shit, her journals, her utter contempt for everyone she meets, her masturbation stories, what she wrote about those little girls.

dude please elaborate i dont know what youre talking about but want to
>>
>>37356720
go on /roze/ and download the archive, also read up on old /rose/ and /roze/ threads to get the backstory about whan happened to her
>>
>>37356669
Lol What journals pls post
>>
>>37356669
wow, it's like you have a fucking degree in Roseology. nice posts btw
>>
>>37356934
>Lol What journals pls post
Hang yourself
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.