[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they couldn't make it, what chance does anyone else have?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

If they couldn't make it, what chance does anyone else have?
>>
They have chosen their own fate because they can.

You don't chose your own fate because you cannot.
>>
>famous and wealthy

>not making it

what did OP mean by this?
>>
>>37354104
marriage. Handsome people have more chance of ruining their marriage because they are infidels.
>>
>>37354125

nice logical fallacy you have there
>>
>>37354104
>I haven't looked at a television or news website this year

>>37354075
Haha they got dumped and lost millions of dollars as a joke
>>
>>37354144

>has millions of dollars to lose

>so famous that everything they do ends up on television or a news website

>meanwhile some irrelevant, broke anon copes with his inferiority on a tibetan sad frog posting forum
>>
>>37354043
Celebrity is a game for incredibly unstable people, why would you expect it to produce stable marriages? You're looking in the wrong place. The lowest divorce rates are most strongly correlated with weekly religious attendance and highest completed level of education.
>>
>>37354182
What the fuck are you even trying to say besides just being contrarian?
>>
>>37354205
these people live lives that are one hundred times better than yours even despite losing millions of dollars and getting divorced
>>
>>37354228
Yes and they don't feel any less miserable being scammed like that when they thought they found out the right woman for them, even worse if they have children they won't see again.
>>
File: jack.png (481KB, 644x867px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
481KB, 644x867px
>>37354228
I bet you envy Leonardo DiCaprio too
>>
>>37354269
>he thinks the woes of famous, rich actors can even compare to the woes of irrelevant robots
>>
>>37354043

Because women who see men having external worth (as in he has a nice car therefor money, therefor maybe a tool to used, therefor possible important to other people so if, I the woman, get with him I get some fame too)

Instead women could try look for deeper values that has to do with worldview, philosophy, hobbies and daily routine for fun that involve art or any craft.
This doesn't happen too often because of toxic society as of today.

More men can't stand women and more women get more crazy and alone. Even for what we call celebreties.
>>
>>37354141
there is studies about it but ok
>>
>>37354203
>most religious
>most educated
pick one
>>
>>37354311
>boohoo I get my dick sucked by 10 supermodels on my 400 foot yacht every day I'm so sad
I don't know who's a bigger fag, him or OP
>>
>>37354359
>le all religious people are christians
>there is no such thing as a theology degree
Rly mkes me tink
>>
File: womantherapy.jpg (83KB, 960x765px) Image search: [Google]
womantherapy.jpg
83KB, 960x765px
>>37354043
why would you assume it's the guys fault op? it takes 2 to make a relationship, only 1 to break it!
>>
File: jackfact.jpg (76KB, 564x816px) Image search: [Google]
jackfact.jpg
76KB, 564x816px
>>37354311
allow jack to summarise anon...
ps nice dub, legs 11 cheked!
>>
File: IMG_2410.jpg (54KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2410.jpg
54KB, 600x641px
>"boo hoo failed marriage"
>can now have literally any woman/numerous women they want and are still insanely rich
>their original marriages were probably not based on anything solid anyway, seeing as how celebrities intermarry on a whim all of the time
I don't pity these men, they have everything that a man could ever want
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.