[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/richkid/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 4k - gta.jpg (2MB, 3000x2249px) Image search: [Google]
4k - gta.jpg
2MB, 3000x2249px
>mfw playing GTA 5 at 4k and 60 fps
>never worked a day in my life

who /richkid/ here?
>>
>>37353469
Holy fuck I want to die right fucking now god help me.
>>
>>37353583(you)
not op but why friend?
>>
>tfw parents well off
>tfw they control every aspect of my life
>tfw I have to do exactly as they say with no fuss because if they cut me off, I'd have no way to survive
>tfw living a life that they want me to
>tfw friends think I'm ungrateful because parents pay my rent, tuition, bills, living expenses, and for my entertainment
>tfw I just want my own life, but completely lack the independence to diverge from the path that they've set for me

At least I know when they die I can take the inheritance money and bounce, but by that time, I would have already wasted so much of my life doing things I hate.
>>
>>37353603
Thanks for the (you). I embellished a little but I'm back from school on summer break. Had my best grades yet this semester even, but I'm as miserable as ever. It's weird to explain but every day from the moment I wake up, my head is just a flurry of shitty thoughts about where I'm going in life, what I hate about myself, the people around me etc. It was never that way, I always used be excited about what I would do that day. I feel like I should do more with myself but I don't know how. I want to go out and meet people and maybe girls but I'm horrible at it. I'm to find a thing thatll make me happy with myself but so fsr nothing is really working. Its bizzare. I'm sorry for posting my incoherent blog post.
>>
>>37353469
I'm currently doing a playthrough of GTA San Andreas. My PC, which is impossible for me to upgrade, runs it at 30-40fps at 720p if I only use 2x AA
>>
>>37353736
sounds like you need to make a change to do things you really wanna do since you're constantly getting invading obtrusive thought.
>>
>>37353469

>xbox controller
>4k
>60fps
>ps4 pro

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: rickandmorty_ep202_003.jpg (177KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty_ep202_003.jpg
177KB, 1080x608px
>>37353958
lmao imagine only having one platform lol
>>
>>37353469
>console
Yeah good luck with that
>>
>>37353469
>having a console and a game makes you rich
can you come back when your net worth is at least 10mil? fucking poorfags
>>
My family is upper middle class. Not rich per say.
>>
File: 1463864931530.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463864931530.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>37353469
Not even 144hz LUL
>>
>>37353469
>console
>rich

I don't think so, tim
>>
>>37354622
>>37354476
>>37354504
>>37354622
you people are stupid

>xbox controller
>nvidia shadowplay in the right corner
>ps4 is off

poorfacs detected
>>
File: IMG_8326.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8326.gif
489KB, 497x373px
>>37353469
Fuck you're lucky. I'm 21 and the realization that I'll be working nearly everyday until my 70s with only 2 days off a weeks and days scattered here and there throughout the year recently crept up on me. I don't think I can live like this, I don't see how anyone can, especially when there are people in Europe getting the whole August off of work to do NOTHING (not 1 thing) but dick around the whole month. I'm in my early 20s. This was supposed to be the time of my life. But only the rich (people who can afford college without working) get to enjoy their early twenties. The rest of us have to work it away. I'm in my prime and I don't even get to enjoy my youth. I'm always tired. I'm always stressed. Oh but that's ok! You know why? Because when I'm a 70-year-old man and I finally retire, I'll have all the time in the world (~10 to 15 years, if I'm lucky) to do the things I actually enjoy. Those 50-something years of work have finally paid off. Yeah, I don't have as much energy as I used to. Yeah, my body isn't as healthy. No, my dick can't get hard. But you know what? At least I can spend the rest of my days in a recliner watching the weather channel.
>Looks like a storm's a-brewin' down near the coast again
Yeah, those'll be the days.
>>
File: 0zHReW5.jpg (285KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
0zHReW5.jpg
285KB, 1462x1462px
>>37353469
>4k 60fps
>xboner

pick one
>>
i knew a rich kid
>be rich
>also be bully
>beef with the cool jocks
>not really friends, rather have followers or minions
>said minions are closer to the jocks as friends
>nobody remembers him now
kinda sad, though he wasn't an absolute asshole 24/7. did a nice thing to me once, really nice
>>
>>37354622
choose one m8
>>
>>37355181
Pretty much resumes my whole life. Living in south america sucks, specially Brazil. I know that you didn't say where you are from, but I just wanna point that out.
>>
I suppose money can't buy taste
>>
Cute, OP

>tfw mommy bought me my own appartment for my 26 birthday
>>
>>37355596
I live in the US. I thought Latin America would be better since it seems like you all and Southern Europeans have a more laid back culture.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.