[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me how you feel when you see a cute girl being taken by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Tell me how you feel when you see a cute girl being taken by Chad.

When Chad's arms are wrapped around her and you watch helplessly. He treats her like she's nothing, he fucks her like she's nothing, and in the end he will dump her like she's nothing, as his cum-stained, leftover, used goods.

As she gets older, her looks deteriorate and she comes crawling to a beta provider like you, begging to pick up the table scraps.

The world doesn't make any sense, unless you are a willing cuckold. The world needs a revolution.
>>
No. It doesn't. Women are responsible for their own well being.
>>
>>37352970
maybe you need a revolution with your attitude. The chad meme isn't all about looks, it's about an alpha attitude.You act like a beta provider, you'll get treated like one.
>>
>Implying any woman will search for a robot ever
>>
Y'all keep talking about "beta provider" like it's a real thing.

Take a look at the marriage stats, nobody is "beta providing" this generation.

If you have a working marriage you're a mega normal.
>>
>>37353019
A chihuahua that acts like a guard dog only gets laughed at. It doesn't matter how hard he tries; he'll never be a german shepherd.
>>
>cutting off her feet
Fuck off OP
>>
>>37352970
Go post your cuck fantasy somewhere else, faggot.
>>
The result of everything is basically this

>vast majority of women are fuck toys
>some of them get married
>betas and leftover women struggle to stay relevant in society as they're gradually replaced
>>
File: 1495560989143.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1495560989143.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>37353076
This. 70 percent of men between the ages of 18 to 34 aren't married.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

And most millennial women are still not married

Marriages are becoming rarer every year.
>>
>>37353195
>70 percent of men between the ages of 18 to 34 aren't married.
They get married in their 40s to leftover women in their 30s. What's your point? Either way they are cucks settling for used goods.
>>
>>37353080
dude, I've seen manlets, fatties and uglies do well with girls, a lot of it is how congruent you are, based on what you wrote, puffing up your chest when you feel like a beta deep inside isn't going to work.
>>
>>37353222
>They get married in their 40s to leftover women in their 30s.
Not even trips will excuse you from providing a source.
>>
I saw this happen once... Then the Chad (6'5, 220lbs) had his leg and jaw broken by an even bigger Chad in a fight over the girl. Lifelong damage, from what I heard.

Made me smile every time I saw him limp by. You got the girl (temporarily), but at what cost, Chad?
>>
>>37352970
Also, if you're really that concerned about the possibility of your future spouse being a closet whore/cum dumpster, you could always check her facebook history. Men who got married before the 2000s didn't have that luxury.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.