[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SELF-IMPROVEMENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: eeee123123.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
eeee123123.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
i have been practicing dancing on my living room since last friday so i can finally have a hobby i like.

i only do this at night and when my family is asleep so they won't see me as a retarded dancing autist.

anything going on to improve your life?
>>
gay

orororor
>>
That's cute OP

I'm about to get off this fucking site. So I have that going for me.
>>
>>37352761
fag

jghdku
>>
>>37352761
laying down to shitpost but i force myself to do a few situps after every post or thread i read
>>
>>37352761
Tap dancing just begs to be self-taught. Was so proud of myself when I learned to do drawbacks/pickups. Maybe when I don't live in an apartment I'll get back into it.

Right now, working out, dieting again, learning to invest, programming.
>>
I've started doing arpeggio studies again. Maybe one day I'll actually play jazz.
>>
>>37352761
That's great, anon. Girls love dancing. It will instantly improve your overall personality score with girls. I can't dance for shit, so I just drink beer and watch, but I really should learn.

My personal improvement: Lifting. Only about a month in, but I haven't missed a day and my lifts are getting better every day. Just set a new bench press PR of 145 pounds for 8 reps.

Next goal: give up /r9k/ or start meditating regularly
>>
>>37353100
i'm straight up learning c-walk and shufflign so i can move me legs easily.

i already know programming so my next step is learning to invest
>>
That's a good thread, let's not let it die so soon.

I have to start meditating and working out again regularly and stop lurking on r9k while I'm studying.
>>
File: jhps1 - Copy.png (862KB, 1196x1098px) Image search: [Google]
jhps1 - Copy.png
862KB, 1196x1098px
>>37353556
>Next goal: give up /r9k/
fuck yes lad do it up right
>>
File: napoleon.gif (496KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.gif
496KB, 450x337px
>>37352761
watch Napoleon Dynamite

it might give you some motivation
>>
>>37354117
ill try my best not to look like him
>>
I started teaching myself guitar but my fucking manlet hands make barre chords impossible but I'm going to keep at it and hopefully move past this issue
>>
>>37352802
>>37352859
>>37353851
r9k's filled with negtive stuff like women hate, depression etc. Let's try to be positive once in a while, aight b.ros?

now talk to us the things u're trying to achieve
>>
>>37354296
I've been wrestling with laziness for awhile now. Been trying to exercise, nofap, and socialize at least 3 times a week. It's hard when my lifestyle is years of lying in bed all day browsing 4chan.
>>
>>37354196
i also have manlet hands and i can pull of bar chords easily. It takes time to familiarize it with your muscle memory. From experience i'm certain u can do it.
>>
>>37354346
are you on a uni right now? if not, how do you socialize?
asking for a friend
>>
>>37354702
I have one friend and try to do more "out and about" things. That and I plan on joining a boxing gym and hopefully making a friend or two there.
>>
>>37352859
i need to shower more and get a haircut
but i dont have a car so it's hard 2 get a haircut
>>
I'm lifting weights. However, I still eat way too much sugar and sweets, so my next step is reducing those things. However I have found it impossible to do because I am extremely impulsive around food; I have used it as a maladaptive coping mechanism for years now, and my brain is hooked on it
>>
>>37355395
you are me. i feel you anon.
>>
Coding and sleeping less
>>
i bought a dumbbells set last week
hopefully ill get hooked with time
tired of being lanklet
>>
>>37354296
negative overflow into positivity

aka one must still have chaos in them to give birth to a dancing star
>>
I'm legitimately learning Japanese. Anime culture aside, I find it a really cool and fun language. I even recognized a few Kanji after studying some. I know it'll be a while before I get a firm grasp on the language but I know it's manageable.
>>
File: IMG_2683.png (9KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2683.png
9KB, 213x237px
>>37355424
We can still make it, we just have to keep trying.
We'll be okay, right?
right?
>>
>>37354196

yo i have amassed over 1400 hours of guitar and music practice and im tellin you keep going and dont give up, practice the barre first on the lower three strings then add more and more, with more practice you'll get good, just make sure your thumb is pressing on the middle of the back of the neck, and if you're playing an electric you can even use your thumb to press the 6th string like hendrix did. anyways, good luck nigGGERR LOL RREEE LOVE U stranger
>>
>>37355672

STAY STRONG MY NIGGAS LOV U STRANGERS
>>
>>37352761
This is cute, made me genuinely smile. Dance anon, dance until you are the best dancer anyone has ever seen. You will make it.
>>
>>37352814
>>37356213
damn the only one who said cute on the things i do is a girl bestfriend in high school who i was helplessly in love with. Now I'm sad.

I'll try to reconnect with her as my achievement for now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.