[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe my dad is a narcissist, shows many signs of it but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 0423-mike-situation-tmz-3.jpg (48KB, 550x446px) Image search: [Google]
0423-mike-situation-tmz-3.jpg
48KB, 550x446px
I believe my dad is a narcissist, shows many signs of it but he's not that manipulative and he doesn't lie much, can he still be one?

also, what are your experiences with narcissists?
>>
>>37352577
Mind going in depth into how your father acts that make you think he's a closest narc?
>>
File: 1487911150441.jpg (82KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487911150441.jpg
82KB, 768x1024px
I knew one with a fat fetish who enjoyed licking his gf's face around others in order to feel better about himself.

He described his relationship with her as being similar to a father and daughter relationship.

And then proceeded to vividly describe how he fingered her.
>>
>>37352703
That guy sounds autistic, not narcissistic
>>
>>37352613
very stubborn, often yells when I pissed him off or disagree with him.
takes my opinions personal, struggles to see other peoples way of thinking. often acts cold towards me or ignores me when I did wrong. very negative person, passive aggressive and complains about me so that I hear it but not directly to me
>>
>>37352728
I wouldn't go as far to say autistic, but he definitely may have had Asperger's.
There were some narcissistic traits to him but I don't exactly want to go to far in-depth.
He wrote a shitty 200 pg. book though and bragged about how amazing of an author he was for at least two years.
>>
>>37352577
My dad lashed out in violence if you even vaguely disagreed with him and insisted, in his words, that I treat him like a god. You don't know the meaning of narcissist.
>>
File: 1488489475449.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488489475449.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>37352577
>what are your experiences with narcissists?
i am one according to three shrinks i was sent to during hs

feels good
>>
>>37352749
So basically, you're a narcissistic cunt and your dad is stuck with you
>>
>>37352978
how am I don't hold grudges against people at all I just want to know
>>
>>37352749
sounds like my narc father. he is like a man-baby. they cannot process logic once you try to argue with them
>>
>>37353065
how do you cope with it? O just stopped to challenge him at all or trying to bring up how feel about it

anyways is cursing at kids unusual or common? I been called shit like asshole and retarded over trivial stuff
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.