[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Socio/path and Psychopath general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: psychovssocio.jpg (75KB, 591x468px) Image search: [Google]
psychovssocio.jpg
75KB, 591x468px
Feel free to discuss when you found out you were a socio/psycho

>BASE DIFFERENCES
Psychopaths are born into psychopathy. It is a thing from birth

Sociopaths are made into sociopaths via upbringing or environment. This does not mean that there is a guaranteed way to make a sociopath.

Not all symptoms are shared by all psychos/socios. It is best to research and get diagnosed but that is up to you.
>>
You're not a sociopath you're just a sperg like the rest of us faggot
>>
The psychopath parts sound like the guy who stabbed two people in Portland on Friday.
>>
File: IMG_1446.png (421KB, 838x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.png
421KB, 838x652px
>>37351917
Do you think of yourself as either or OP? Out of curiosity.
>>
File: asperges.jpg (246KB, 1533x1240px) Image search: [Google]
asperges.jpg
246KB, 1533x1240px
>>37351950
You are asperges just like the rest of us
>>
>be diagnosed schizoid personality disorder
>people hear it and think I'm a crazy schizo
>antisocial personality disorder is a bunch of edgy, psychopathic children

Why did psychiatry do this? The disorder where people are asocial loners is schizoid, but the disorder where people are dangerous, emotionally stunted monsters is antisocial. I hate ASPD people so fukn much.
>>
>>37351974
I feel that i may be a sociopath. It's hard to describe though.
>>
>>37351917
Today I learned I am a psychopath.
>>
>>37352003
>It's hard to describe
Try to do so.
>>
>>37352016
>>37352014
>>37352003
>>37352001
>>37351982
>>37351974
>>37351955
>>37351950
>>37351917

>tfw when you're neither a sociopath or a psychopath but just an autist
>>
>>37352056
You don't really read the posts you quote, do you?
>>
>>37352016
I havent really felt much sympathy for others. Not that i dont, I just feel dulled to tragedy. When I was 16 and got mad cause my parents would do some dumb shit, I would sometimes fake tears cause I knew I could get their attention. I also feel like a manipulative prick. I havent really had a dream that i can remember having. (Not even broad details like what was happening). I've felt so lonely and empty for such a long time i guess
>>
>>37351917
If you're either, then you literally can't be a robot. Just go and scam some old people then trick a woman into fucking you.
>>
>>37352077
yes I did someone already said so but I quoted everyone anyway because fuck you there is no reason I did that i just did because i do
>>
>>37352101
im also a sperg. you cant just throw out blanket statements like that
>>
File: IMG_1447.png (502KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1447.png
502KB, 1280x720px
>>37352079
*wipes a tear from my eye*
Glorious.
>>
>>37352128
Hey guys look its a robot who thinks hes better than everyone else.
>>
>>37352162
why would i think im better than anyone because i know im not
>>
>>37352158
I want to talk to people and get help for this shit but even then i'd be an outcast. feels like mental help aint worth shit
>>
Am I a sociopath...?
I don't enjoy interacting with other people at all, and would rather prefer to just be left alone. . I learned a bit late that I just hate dealing with people in general I prefer to just be left alone. If it wasn't for my job, I wouldn't interact with people at all.
I also have a tendency to fake a lot of emotions to eappear normal....such as laughing at jokes even though I didnt think they were funny.
Or showing concern for when a tragedy happens so I don't make people uncomfortable.

However, I still feel a little empathy for others sometimes so maybe not.

Homicidal thoughts are kind of common. I even put a lot of thoughts into how I will get away with it, but its only towards genuine pieces of shit that I have encountered.
>>
>>37352182
In most cases it certainly would be worthwhile. Though I won't push you one way or the other, the choice is entirely on you.
>>
>>37352189
i feel the same fucking way. i feel like i need to fake myself just to appear "odd" and not "Crazy"
>>
>>37352189
>>37352253
Sociopaths are certain if they are sociopathic or not. If you have to question it then you're just an autist. I am one and I know
>>
Autists are basically low functioning sociopaths desu
>>
>>37353291
or just too nice to take advantage of someone
>>
>>37353382
A sign of autism is lack of empathy
>>
>>37353291
I'm an autist and I can feel empathy but feel like a sociopath sometime because I have to fake a personality
>>
>>37353539
i only have light autism
>>
>>37351917
Ive always considered myself pretty sociopathic.
But realizing this, I use my skills to try and help others rather than manipulate them or whatever.

>>37352189
>I also have a tendency to fake a lot of emotions to appear normal.
I do this constantly and when I was younger, I often would make mistakes.
Now however, I rarely ever incorrectly read someone and give them the correct response.
Life feels like a giant game of Harvest Moon and triggering people's heart events.
>>
>>37351917
This is inaccurate.
Sociopaths are almost always impulsive retards with sub 100 iq's who can't control their tendencies, hence they end up on law-enforcement's radar quickly. They aren't calculated or deliberate and generally slaves to their emotional impulses, much like a incessant 12 year old who doesn't get his way, except in a bigger adult body with some other more adult features thrown in the mix.

The calculated, plotting, well thought out, deliberating, ruthless men are mostly a fiction, propensity for violence correlates with low intelligence and a lack of impulse control.
The ones that are intelligent and have impulse control never start showing up on the radar, they generally function well enough to hide it well and the violent tendency manifests differently with more emphasis on power, controlling, functional aggression, cruelty, sadism, playing others out against each other and self-aggrandizement.
>>
>>37353539
A lack of empathy is a sign of a lot of things. Not just sociopathy or autism.

Also, most people have double standards when it comes to empathy.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.