[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna be working at a music festival what should I expect?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: deathstroke.jpg (584KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
deathstroke.jpg
584KB, 650x650px
I'm gonna be working at a music festival what should I expect?
>>
Eaux Claire?
>>
>>37350665
No it's a Rock music festival
>>
>>37350682
There'll probably be a fair amount of drugs. Just ignore it.

Stay away from drunk aggressive men; don't get into any fights.

Enjoy the music.
>>
>>37350682
Download fest?
>>
>>37350840
Rockfest

They got some good ol Grunge music on the lineup
>>
Drugs. Lots of drugs. Most of them already inside people.
>>
>>37350888
I don't expect there to be drugs. Endless flowing alchohol, but not drugs
>>
Just keep a watchout for isis.

Am I allowed to type Isis online?
>>
>>37350888
>festival
>no drugs
I don't get it...
>>
>>37350630
nail bombs
>>
>>37350630
Is it as bar staff?
I worked one year at T in the park, and it'll stay in my memory for a while.

The music was shit (I was by the main stage) and the normies were particularly shit. You mainly got; 16 year olds trying to buy drink who you could easily just say "no" to, well-off people in their mid 20's, usually the guy acted like a dick while getting a bottle of wine for his sour-faced gf, and the drugged up, foaming at the mouth guys who can't even understand that you said "no" to them.
But they're the best, because you can say whatever you like and they just go with it. Like really cheeky shit.
Also they're a lot more forgiving of mistakes. Once I'm pretty sure someone gave me 50 quid and I gave him change from 20. He was like "didn't I give you 50?" all I had to say was "no, you didn't." and he was away.

Cherish the cathartic behaviour that you'll be allowed.
>>
>>37350866
I just checked the lineup... like little to no grunge at all. Alice in Chains, but they arent really the same without Layne. It looks like a lot of nu-metal.
>>
>>37352239
lol theres a few good acts on the lineup but its mostly butt rock and butt metal ahahahah
>>
>What should I expect?
A terror attack.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.