[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /wirral/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: house-clearances-wirral.jpg (60KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
house-clearances-wirral.jpg
60KB, 500x400px
please i dont want to be the only one here
fembots plz
;-;
>>
self...bump... someone... please... it's been so long but i haven't met anyone here that isn't a chad or roastie,,,
>>
File: tumbleweed_on_highway162.jpg (18KB, 450x316px) Image search: [Google]
tumbleweed_on_highway162.jpg
18KB, 450x316px
>Emptiness and sausage party noices echoing on the background
>>
>>37350477
Why did I have to be born here?
>>
I'm Liverpool hmu cuck
>>
Also wirral is a shit hole so please consider moving to at least an area that isnt CH
>>
>>37350598
I don't want to be mugged or be around people who probably burned that fuckin swiss bridge in birkenhead park.
>>
>>37350395
I live and work in Aintree Hospital in Fazakerly and am moving to Arrowe Park hospital at the end of July. I'm a dude though.

Fucking everywhere in Liverpool seems like shit but Aintree seems especially bad, like Toxteth and Croxteth bad.
>>
>>37350614
No money to do that.
>>
>>37350626
Then dont go near the shitty areas like kenny, toxteth, croxteth, nogsy, speke.

>>37350636
You are extremely close to me desu take me on a date
>>
>>37350636
So god damn true.
>>
>>37350646
Go yourself, I don't know where anything in Liverpool is apart from hospitals and supermarkets within walking distance from hospitals. I used to live in Broadgreen Hospital when I was working in Alder Hey and I'll be living in Whiston Hospital at some point as well, that's literally everywhere I know in Liverpool. I've never bothered to go anywhere else apart from Grafton Street because three friends live in the new flats there.

>>37350658
One day I was asleep and I heard two loud bangs outside my flat, the guy who lives on the same floor as me heard it as well. When I came into work the next day turns out it was someone who got shot right outside the hospital, survivied though.

There's also some chavs drinking and smoking right outside where I live. I kek everytime they start shouting at each other in their ridiculous scouse accents.
>>
>>37350859
Grafton street is an absolute mess
>>
>>37350395
I live over the Mersey from you mate.
But still we're close to eachother, feels good knowing there's fellow bots in the area.
>>
>>37350903
The new flats are nice though, decent view but the area around it is fucking terrible. The flats don't have a proper postcode yet and I was driving around trying to them find them, the place I ended up was some unihabited street with everything boarded up and no working lights. I didn't hand around there long.

Although if I have to move to Liverpool long term I might have to stay in those flats if any are still available.
>>
>>37350979
I've heard from people living in them and its apparently nice other than you do get drunk twats walking along every night shouting at the top of their voice.
>>
>>37351025
>drunk twats walking along every night shouting at the top of their voice

You can't escape this anywhere in Liverpool. The people on average are quite nice but the cunts there are spectacularly bad. I see so many stabbings for no obvious reason, they must all be off their tits when they do it, I can't imagine everyone who gets stabbed or shot is a gang member.
>>
>>37351147
Its the worst in the scumbag areas, there are nice and quiet places here though especially around the beaches.
>>
Pop across to Dublin.

Ill suck you good
>>
>>37351219
What about your ex gf?
>>
>>37351233
Read what I said again and please reply properly
>>
File: don't care.gif (936KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
don't care.gif
936KB, 320x180px
Vocaroo your accent

It's a horrible accent but I want to hear it anyway
>>
>>37351447
go to your nearest throat cancer victim and it's the same thing, more accurate if he/she's part irish too
>>
>>37350395
Just wondering: why is the map called house-clearances-wirral?

I've been to the Wirral once, but from what I've seen it wasn't too bad. Has it changed much in the 21st century?
>>
>>37351660
the Swiss bridge got partially burned down in birkenhead i guess
>>
>>37350395
unoriginal wool
>>
I'm from Liverpool and live in town, but I work in The Wirral. It makes me so depressed having to go there every day, the people are just sub human.
>>
>>37353021
Can't be worse than the literal pikeys living in Fazakerly. I wonder how some of these dumbasses manage to even exist on a day to day basis, they seem to spend any money they own on drugs and fags.
>>
>>37353021
Why would you even bother working there, just get a job in L1
>>
>Rugby Match against Wirral
>All sound Fucking gay
>Match starts
>They're all overly aggressive edgelords
>Break ankles of one of my Teammates
>They win
>feelsshitty.jpeg
>Fucking Spit at them

You live in a shit place Anon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.